Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driving Miss Julie part 2

"The story continues"

67
9 Comments 9
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words

We arrived back at my house and Julia suggested we should take a shower.

I watched as she undressed, her body was indeed perfect. She had a peachy ass, great legs, and amazing boobs.

I drew my eyes to her tits, a perky pair with puffy pink nipples, each one pierced with a gold hoop.

By now, the shower was lovely and hot and we both stepped in.

“Come on, soap me up,” Julia commanded.

I didn’t need to be asked twice as I made for the gel and rubbed it all over her. She turned so her back was facing me. I moved in close, placed my arms around her and found those perfect breasts.

I tugged her piercings and she let out a small sigh. By now, my erection was nestling between her soapy butt cheeks.

“Oh, my, someone’s getting excited,” she purred.

With that, she spread her legs and lent forward, exposing her pink succulent slit. I held the base of my shaft and guided it to her moist folds.

I ran my tip up and down her luscious cunt and then, grabbing her hips, I unexpectedly plunged myself deep into her.

She screamed with excitement, I withdrew almost the whole of my length before spearing her again. My balls slapped against her clit, and the tip of my dick rubbed her cervix.

I carried on at a fast pace fucking her as though my life depended on it. All the while the warm water from the shower was caressing our bodies.

I was surprised to hear Julia scream

“Play with my ass, you dirty bastard.”

I spread her cheeks and ran my finger around her tight sphincter. The soap on my hands helped and, with a gentle push, entered that tightest of holes.

Julia writhed with pleasure as my digit probed her. I could feel my cock in her vagina. Fuck! She was a dirty bitch, and I was loving it.

She begged me to shag her harder, and I was happy to oblige. My thighs slapped against her ass, and in the bathroom mirror, I could see those pert breasts of hers bouncing with each thrust.

She let out a wail, and I noticed her pussy convulsing on my penis as she started to orgasm. This sensation was too much to bear, and I felt my cock twitch and sent ribbons of my hot spunk deep into her snatch.

I withdrew my now semi-erect knob from her and saw our combined juices on my cock as well as dripping from her now swollen cunt.

After washing my sperm from herself, we wrapped ourselves in towels and went to the bedroom.

Lying on the bed, we both regained our composure. Julia rested her head on my chest and before long I felt her hand brushing against my member. From this slightest of touches, it immediately jumped to attention.

“Well mister, it seems like you’re ready to perform again,” Julia said whilst peeling her towel off and removing mine to reveal my now mighty hard on.

She straddled me and massaged my shaft with her moist labia, sliding slowly back and forth her eyes fixed on mine and moaning.

She lent forward and kissed me hungrily, I could feel her nipple rings brushing my chest, our tongues were entwined.

She raised herself up and proceeded to squat over me, I could see her puffy pussy lips wide open and moist.

She grabbed hold of me and very very slowly she lowered herself down. Her cunt was so hot, wet and tight that it felt amazing.

For a second or two, she just sat there beaming before lifting herself up and plunging down on me again.

Her eyes were now half shut and she was pulling on her nipples as she rode me, I lifted my hips to meet her trying to get as deep as I could.

Cyntiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cyntiia

Looking down, I could see my cock coated in Julia’s sticky creamy secretions, her head tossed back as she continued to buck on my boner.

Grabbing her ass, I pulled her down onto me as far as I could. Her juices were running down my cock and all over my thighs.

Locked together, we rolled over into the missionary position. I held her wrists above her head and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

This time things were more sensual as we built up a steady rhythm, Julia moaning softly, her vagina clenching and squeezing my shaft.

I took one of her nipple rings in my mouth and tugged on it, lifting the entire weight of her breast. She squealed with pleasure and pulled my head into her tit.

She rocked her hips to meet each of my thrusts, her legs locked around my back, pulling me deeper into her. She was so wet now that with every move we made I could hear her cunt squelching.

“I want to suck your cock and taste myself,” Julia said.

I pulled out of her willing hole and looked down at my dick, which was slick with Julia’s creamy pussy juice.

“Lay on your back,” she ordered.

I did as I was told. She knelt before me and held the base of my shaft. Pulling her hair to the side, she lowered her face and flicked her tongue around the tip. Then opening her mouth wider, she took just the head of my dick and closed her lips around me.

Then she took my entire length down her throat. She gagged and gasped but continued to screw me with her mouth, saliva, and cunt juice running down my thighs.

“Fuck, I have to say that I taste wonderful and your pre-cum and my juices make a sexy cocktail.”

Once again she straddled me, placing her middle finger inside herself and then licking it clean. My cock was standing at ninety degrees to my body.

She used both of her hands to splay herself wide open, and then she lowered herself in one deft movement onto me, taking my complete dick In one go.

She rubbed her clit whilst gyrating on my member, which was buried deep. Her head rolled back, eyes half-closed, and soft moans came from her lips.

She placed her hand on my ankles and leaned back, giving me a remarkable view of her puffy labia encircling my rock-hard penis. She continued to sway her hips, using the total length of my shaft.

With each upward stroke, just the tip of my engorged prick remained in her before she plunged down to my hilt.

Her pace quickened, and she threw her head back. Her eyes were closed, filthy language was coming from her lips, and her body glistened with beads of sweat.

I knew I couldn’t hold on much longer, and by the looks of things, nor could Julia. Then I noticed the vice-like grip of her cunt, pulsating and massaging my engorged penis.

Then with a scream, I got the warmth and wetness of her orgasm, and with that, my balls tightened and my cock twitched as endless amounts of my semen gushed into her sloppy pussy.

She sighed contentedly, lifted herself from me and lay back with her legs spread wide open. It was a sight to behold, my spunk and Julia’s ejaculate seeping from her puffy cunt.

“Do you think you’ll be able to keep up with me this weekend?” She panted.

“Oh, I can’t see there being a problem with that,” I replied.

And with that, she crawled into my arms and dozed off almost immediately.

I wasn’t far behind. As I drifted off, I wondered what would happen next.

Published 
Written by Intercity69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments