Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driving Miss Julie

"Hot date after work"

141
16 Comments 16
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a total work of fiction…unfortunately"

It was a Friday evening around 7.30 pm. I'd just finished work and was looking forward to going home and drinking that nice bottle of Sancerre that was chilling in the fridge. I was making my way across the car park when I heard a female voice calling my name. Glancing around, I saw it was my new supervisor, Julia. What the fuck have I done now? I thought!

I should explain that I work as a train driver, and it's very unusual to have a female boss. A lot of my colleagues had a real problem with it. For me though, on the few occasions that I'd met Julia, I'd always found her to be easy to get on with, funny, intelligent and also very knowledgeable about the job. And did I mention the fact that she was sexy too?

She stood about five-two tall with shoulder-length dark curly hair, which was tied up and this evening she was wearing a tight-fitting white blouse, a grey pencil skirt and a pair of black patent peep-toe heels.

“You look worried, Mr. City.” She said with a mischievous smile on her face.

“Well, I'm waiting for you to tell me what I've done wrong this time,” I answered.

“Don't be silly. You're one of my better drivers. I just wondered if you could give me a lift home. I see you live close to me.”

Julia must have been studying my personnel files to know that. Cheeky bitch!!

​“Sure,” I replied

“I'm parked over here.”

She followed me over to my motor, which is a twenty-two-year-old MX5 sports car, my pride, and joy. I undid the door and got in and reached across and unlocked the passenger door. As Julia crouched down to get in, her skirt rose, and I saw a brief glimpse of her shapely tanned thighs.

She settled herself into the seat and straightened her skirt as I turned the key and started the engine. I was just about to drive off when she looked at me and said, “For fuck's sake, it's a lovely sunny evening. You're driving a sports car, and you've still got the hood up. Come on, get it down. Let's enjoy the last of the sunshine.”

“Ok, if you'd like, but I’m warning you, it's noisy with it down.”

She just laughed. I reached across her to unzip the rear window and unfasten the catches on her side, and as I did, so I felt her firm breasts pushing into my arms. I lowered the hood and drove. As I did so, Julia did that cliché thing of letting her hair down and shaking her head to let it fall free. She was a good-looking woman for a couple of minutes. I let my mind wander, thinking how wonderful it was to have an attractive girl in the car with me. I was undressing her. Then I came too and reminded myself that this was my boss, and you don't “shit on your doorstep.”

We started chatting and Julia asked if we could take the long way around on the country lanes, as she was enjoying the ride. I wondered if I should ask if she wanted to go for a drink.

It brought me back to reality as I realized there was a sharp right-hand bend coming up. I hit the brakes.

Reaching for the gearshift to shift down into second.

Being an older car, it's got quite a stiff gear change and as I engaged the gear, my grip slipped from the gear stick and ended up on Julia's knee.

It surprised me when I noticed her palm on the back of my hand.

“Don't worry, that feels good. It's been a while since I've been felt up,” she said.

I carried on driving. I had to ask for my hand back to change gear. After I'd done so, she pulled my grip back, encouraging me to reach further up her lap, which appeared so smooth.

I needed no more encouragement and as I brushed her thighs, I noticed her grasp move to my pole, and she caressed me. I could feel that telltale bulge building in my boxers. It wasn’t long before Julia’s grip was resting on my rising crotch, and before I knew it, she was wrestling with the zipper to release my stiffening cock.

I could not believe this was happening. Things like this never happened to me! But as I stole a brief look downward, sure enough, Julia’s small well-manicured hand was stroking up and down my shaft, and she’d pulled my foreskin back and was gazing at my swollen purple head.

​“I think you’d better pull over before we have an accident, so you can concentrate on me,” she ordered.

There was a farm entrance and by now we were in the heart of nowhere. There was even grass sprouting in the middle of the lane.

I pulled over and turned the motor off. All I could hear were the birds singing, the ticking of the cooling engine and the heavy breathing of my boss who had just undone her safety belt.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

She leant over me and unfastened my strap and was freeing my ever-developing member from the restraints of my trousers.

She took my rod in her hands and lowered her head and flicked her tongue over the tip of my cock, licking up the pre-cum that was already seeping from it.

“Mmm mm, tasty,” she murmured.

Her fist cupped my balls, and she licked the entire length of my shaft before placing the tip in her mouth. She then bobbed her head up and down while stroking it with her other hand.

I couldn’t resist the urge and I rocked my hips, fucking her pretty little mouth, my hands tangled in her hair and my breathing quickening as I felt myself on the verge of my orgasm.

She must have sensed I was close, as she lifted her head and said, ​ “Hey, not just yet. I want you to pleasure me before you ejaculate.”

With that, she jumped from the car and made her way around to the back. I gathered my trousers and wasted no time following her. By the second I'd reached the boot of the car, she had got her skirt hitched up and was stepping out of her sheer white panties.

I was delighted that she was trimmed and that I could already detect her swollen clit and slick pussy lips protruding from her hairs.

​“You better get those trousers off and come fuck me.”

Taking advantage of the sunny weather, I stripped naked and went over to her, my cock standing erect and proud in front of me.

As I approached Julia, she turned from me, placed her hands on the boot of the car and stood with her legs astride, wiggling her ass at me. What more of an invitation did I need?

I dropped to my knees and began lapping at the engorged clit that was inches from my face. My tongue flicked over her clit tasting her musky sweet juices. I licked all the way up her slit as far as her ass and then fucked her with my tongue. All the while, she was pushing herself into my face.

I moved my attention back to her clit, licking it, then sucking it into my mouth and humming. My ears were full of the sound of Julia moaning, accompanied by the occasional, “fuck yes mmmmmmm.”

Within a couple of minutes of this assault on her clit, I felt her body tense as an orgasm ripped through it, and it covered my face with her juices.

“That was so good. Come fuck me now. I want to feel that cock of yours deep in me.”

I stood and moved closer. I held her face in my hands and kissed her, letting her taste herself from my mouth. Then I placed both hands on her ass cheeks and parted them, looking at her pussy, all pink and juicy and ready for me.

Positioning myself between her separated thighs, I eased my hips forward, watching the head of my cock part her lips and disappear into her as I penetrated her.

She pushed herself back onto me. She was so hot and wet that I slid into her. I held on to her ass and fucked her. She met each of my thrusts, and I went even deeper into her with each movement.

“Screw me harder,” she cried.

And I increased my pace. I gathered her long curly hair into my hand and pulled her head, so her back was arched, I kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobes.

Her breathing was heavy. In fact, I'd say she was almost panting. I was covered in her juices, and her moaning spurred me on to screw her harder. I reached around and found her erect clit. Likewise, I made circular rubbing movements on it.

“Oh fuck yes, that’s sooo good, I’m so close babe,”

I could feel her body beneath me becoming taut. By this time, I was thrusting so hard that my thighs were slapping against her ass and sweat was dripping from me. I knew I couldn’t hold out much longer when she cried.

​ “Oh fuck babe, cum in me, fill me up, slap my ass.”

I felt my orgasm surging through me. I slapped her ass, leaving the red imprint of my hand on her peachy cheeks. My frantic thrusting and slapping sent her wild, and soon I noticed her cunt contracting around my cock. I could feel my balls twitch and the thick vein on the underside of my penis pulsating and in four squirts I had emptied my balls into her sopping pussy, our juices combining.

My heart raced as I slumped on her back. I could see my cock shrinking until it fell from her.

We both stood up. Julia adjusted her clothes and said, “You’d better get dressed. You can’t be seen driving naked, and then take me home and finish what we’ve started. I’ve checked your rota, and you’re not on duty again until Monday.”

We got back in the car and all I could think of was how was I going to survive a weekend with the lovely Julia.

Published 
Written by Intercity69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments