Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr Intercity's Eventful Day

"A very unusual day in the life of a train driver"

44
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a pure work of fiction and there are strict protocols in place to make sure this could never happen"

Mr Intercity was a train driver who had been doing his job for close to twenty years now. On the whole, he regarded his work as mundane, but when the shit hit the fan, he prided himself on his professionalism at resolving the situation.

However, on this day, he was excited about doing his duty. He was working on a pleasant run out from London into the country. There was also in his mind a bonus to this situation in that once he had arrived at his final destination and made sure all the passengers were off the train, there was a lovely almost two-hour break sitting on his unit in the branch sidings.

He liked trips like these. He could use his time knowing that he would not be disturbed to catch up reading the stories on Lush, and maybe even seize forty winks, dreaming about re-enacting all the things he'd read about. 

Walking down the platform to his train, he did not notice the very attractive curly ginger blonde-haired woman sitting behind his cab. She was sporting a blue floral shirt dress, which was unbuttoned low, revealing a glimpse of her white lacy bra. To complement the outfit, she wore matching white patent high-heeled strappy sandals and if you looked hard enough when she crossed her legs you could tell she was wearing hold-up stockings. All in all, she was a babe.

Mr Intercity got in his cab, did all the checks and waited for the departure signals, so he could escape the heaving metropolis that London was. It was an uneventful trip. All the signals were green and there were only a handful of stations to stop at. On arrival at the final station, he announced that the service had ended and asked all passengers to leave the train.

Once he was sure all the riders had alighted, he walked along the platform and looked in the windows to make certain that it left no one on board. On completion of his checks, he returned to the cab and trundled his way down to the buffers which were almost a mile from the station and out of sight of anyone.

Opening the door into the passenger compartment, he made his way to the other end of the train. He had walked through four of the five coaches when out of the loo popped the woman in the blue dress that had been sitting behind his cab. An immediate chill went through his body, as they could discipline him for carrying a customer into the sidings. 

“You're not supposed to be here,” he stammered at the woman.

“Oh, I won't tell,” she responded.

“That's not the point. I could get in a whole world of trouble for this,” he countered.

“Calm down, nothing bad is going to happen. I was meticulous in making sure that no one noticed me hiding.”

“You mean you're on here on purpose?” he answered.

“Of course I am. Don't you recognize me? We've been chatting on Lush for ages.”

And then the penny dropped. He knew this woman was familiar, he'd seen her pictures often enough. It was Nikki.

She saw the look of recognition on his face and unbuttoned her dress, revealing the lacy lingerie she had on underneath. With a wriggle of her shoulders, the garment fell to her feet, and she walked towards him!

His cock was rock hard. She was a sight to behold. Her breasts were small and perky, the long nipples peeking through the lace of her bra. He could tell that her pussy was as smooth as silk with not a single hair, and the five-inch heels she had on accentuated her slim legs.

Dropping to her knees, she looked up and gave a mischievous grin as she reached for the buckle on his trousers and, quick as a flash; he felt them drop to the floor. Looking down, he saw the top of her head and the fabric of his boxers straining, holding in his erection. Soon, his underwear joined his uniform around his ankles.

Taking his shaft in one hand and cupping his balls in the other, she parted her lips and started to lick his bulging helmet. Then, opening her mouth, she took in his entire length and commenced to fuck him with her mouth. Alternating between fast and slow strokes, her palm gripping his girth and matching the movements of her head. Looking up at him and meeting his gaze, she knew by the look on his face that it wouldn't be long before he came.

Feeling him stiffen and his cock swell and with a giant gasp, he sent ribbons of hot salty ejaculate down her throat. She was no porn star, and she swallowed every last drop, using her fingers to scoop the dribbles from her chin to her mouth.

“Well, now you've blown your first load, you'll have more time to pleasure my pussy, and I know you've got at least a couple of hours to entertain me,” she giggled.

And with that, she stood up and reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting it drop to the floor along with her thong. He could hardly believe that there was this beauty standing in front of him wearing nothing but stockings, heels, and a massive smile.

ShyyAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyyAngel

“You better get out of your clothes, too,” she commanded. 

And as he stripped naked, she sat down in a row of seats, spreading her legs wide open and resting her feet on the opposite row. Her hand rested on her pussy, the lips of which were opening like a flower and were pink and slick with juice. Then, rubbing her index finger up and down her wet slit, she slid the tip in and then placed it in her mouth, tasting herself.

“Don't you want a taste too?” she asked, looking at his massive hard-on.

Dropping between her thighs, he held her vagina wide open and ran his tongue from her ass to her clit. He took her labia into his mouth, sucking on them vigorously before returning his attention to her swollen clit, lapping at it, tasting her wonderful sweetness. Reaching up, his fingers found her small breasts, each of which had bullet-hard long nipples which he pinched and twisted. She screamed with pleasure, her cries echoing around the empty coach.

He welcomed the warmth and softness of her stockinged legs as she squeezed his skull in a vice-like grasp, her heels digging into his rear. Flicking his tongue frantically over her clit, he slid a finger easily into her sopping wet hole making a beckoning gesture and massaging her g- spot. She was so hot and wet his chin and fingers had her secretions running all down them, her cunt gripping and pulsating on his digit as she started to orgasm. Throwing her head back, her hair cascading down her back, she let out a loud sigh, and he felt her grip on him relax.

“MMM darling, you weren't lying when you told me you love eating pussy,” she purred.

Sitting back on the seat opposite, she came over and kissed him passionately, their tongues intertwined. She could taste herself on his lips, and she felt the heat of desire in her loins. Her pussy ached to be filled with that delicious cock that was pointing upright from his lap.

Spinning around, she straddled him and reached for his shaft, then in one fluid movement, she sank on his entire length, sighing with pleasure as she did so. Leaning forward to give him a good view, she fucked him using the muscles of her vagina to squeeze and massage his member.

She felt his hands on her hips, they almost encircled her tiny waist. He pulled her hard onto him, making her shriek as his tip hit her cervix. Then she lent so her back was close to his chest, he put a hand round her throat and was nuzzling into her neck. With the other, he discovered her small breast and commenced pinching her nipple. She squirmed on his lap, which spurred him on to pump harder. Her right hand met her clit, and she rubbed its swollen nub.

Lifting herself off him, she sat on the edge of the opposite seat, her legs held high and wide open. He positioned himself between her thighs and let his cock find its target. This time, her slippery dilated hole offered little resistance to his engorged member, but he savoured every moment of penetration sliding deep inside until he could go no further. 

Looking directly into her eyes he thrust in and out with long strokes, she wrapped her legs round his back, her high block heels literally spurring him on. He loved the cool feel of the leather and the way they scraped his skin. She was moaning loudly begging him to fuck her harder and telling him she needed to cum. 

He grunted with each thrust, she had her arms around his neck pulling him so close that he could feel her hard nipples on his chest. She screamed out as she orgasmed and he felt her pussy flood as she did so, her vagina pulsating on his still rigid member. He pumped her hard for a few more moments until his body went rigid and with a guttural groan, he filled her with hot semen their juices combining.

Withdrawing from her he watched as his cum dripped from her swollen cunt, she reached between her legs scooped up a handful and greedily swallowed it giggling as she did so.

This was to be the first of many times they fucked that day, and when the time came she once again hid in the toilet and only came out when the train was well on its way. In the cab, Mr Intercity was grinning like a Cheshire cat albeit an exhausted one. When he got back into London he searched the concourse but there was no sign of Nikki. He felt gutted but reaching into his pocket he found a small scrap of paper with her name and number written on it. He smiled to himself and wondered how long it would be before he dialled that number.

Published 
Written by Intercity69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments