Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery - Part 2

"Diane continues her sexual education with David and her world begins to open up."

55
23 Comments 23
10.4k Views 10.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is the second chapter of DISCOVERY. Diane's sexual world expands quickly as David introduces her to new joys she had never imagined."

Taking David’s hands, Diane allowed him to pull her up on her feet to stand naked beside him.

Still holding her hand, David led Diane to the large leather couch. He sat down and pushed himself forward a bit before looking into her eyes. “Come ride me.”

“I’ve never…“ she stammered.

“Come on,” he smiled as he took her other hand. “Just put one knee on each side of me. I’ll help you.”

Doing as David instructed, Diane, put one knee of each side of him, leaving her sex open to his cock. She only had to move a fraction before she could feel the hot tip of his member touching her dripping wet opening.

He could see the hesitation in her eyes. “Just move down on it slowly,” David reassured her.

Letting her body drop ever so slowly, Diane could feel the head of his cock split open her vaginal lips and find its target. She felt the head slip into her wetness and continue into her channel.

David felt like he was pushing his member into hot velvet. She was so wet and smooth it glided into her depths, seeming to get tighter with each quarter-inch. He looked up to see her eyes closed and mouth open. The look on her face said she was enjoying ecstasy. He saw her eyes pop open.

“You’re so big, David.”

“Not really, Diane. I’m probably just larger than your husband.”

“Much larger,” she groaned. “But so good… I can’t believe it.”

David was still until she had taken all of him. Again her eyes were closed, but there was a smile on her face. He looked up and her full, round breasts with slightly pink nipples. He took one in each hand and said, “Move.”

Diane lifted herself up slowly before dropping back down again. “I’ve never felt anything like this,” she whispered as she lifted up again. Sliding up and down his shaft, Diane made little whimpering sounds.

After a few minutes of her slowly sliding up and down his cock, David took her ass cheeks in his hands, pulling her back and forth rather than up and down. “Move your ass, Diane. Show me how much you want to be fucked!” he demanded.

She quickly picked up the pace and moved as David had told her. Each move forward, her clit would rub against his thick cock, pushing her closer to another orgasm. As she moved smoothly back and forth, David opened his palms to let her nipples rub against them as she moved.

“Oh, yes,” she whimpered.

David took her hard nipples in his fingers and pressed them tightly.

“Yes!” she screamed. “Oh god, I’m going to cum again!” Her body shook as she dropped her head onto David’s shoulder, her body trembling.

He didn’t need to look to see that she had coved him with her fluids.

Giving her a minute to recover, David shifted positions, putting Diane on her back with him between her legs. “I know what you want,” he growled at her before pushing her legs back until they were almost touching her breast, her sex open to his desires.

With her butt off the surface of the couch, David speared her again with his member, pushing it even deeper than it had been when she was on top. He put his hands on her face and held her. “You are a woman that needs to be fucked. You need it hard and fast. I can see it in your eyes, and that’s what I’m going to give you.”

It was only a matter of seconds before Diane knew what David meant. He began to pound her, pushing his cock to her depths again and again. Faster and deeper. In thirty seconds, Diane started to call out his name, begging for more. In just five minutes, Diane had two more orgasms, leaving her body in a constant state of quivering.

Suddenly, David pulled out of her, shouting, “Watch!” He pulled on his juice covered cock two times before a blast of hot semen came shooting out, landing on her chest. Four more hot streams of cum followed until her chest was covered along with her chin.

Holding himself up with the back of the couch, David was breathing heavily. His face and chest were covered in sweat. “Have you ever seen a man cum?” he asked.

“No. Never,” she whispered. “It was so erotic.”

Pushing himself up off the couch, he said, “Be still. I’ll get something to clean you up.”

As he walked to the kitchen, Diane ran a fingertip through the jizz on her breasts before putting the finger in her mouth. As long as he wasn’t watching, she wanted to know what it tasted like. In the years she had been married to Ted, she had never seen him cum. Diane had always wondered.

When David came back to the couch with a hot towel in his hand, he began to softly clean her up.

“Why didn’t you come inside me?” she asked.

Chuckling, he sat down beside her. “Because I’m a gentleman. I didn’t bother to ask you if you could get pregnant and didn’t want to create a problem.”

“Thank you,” she said with a smile. “I’ve only ever had sex with my ex-husband, and he always came inside me. I just think he never made as much cum as you. Do you always make that much?”

“This woman maybe thirty years old,” David thought, “But she’s as uninformed as a sixteen-year-old virgin.”

“It depends,” he answered her question. “The amount of fluid created is directly related to a man’s excitement level.”

“Were you excited?”

“Oh, hell, yes. I was very excited,” David said as his hand fondled her breast. “You have an exceptional body, Diane, and you express your level of enjoyment. You weren’t shy about letting me know how much you enjoyed what I was doing.”

“I’ve never made noise before,” she whispered in surprise. “Ted told me I should be quiet and accept the gift of his semen.”

“Then Ted was an ignorant mother-fucker,” he blurted out, feeling angry that such a beautiful woman that obviously enjoyed sex could be treated so stupidly.

Putting her hand on his bare leg, Diane said, “I know that I’m not very experienced, and I hope I wasn’t awful, but I need to know if sex is always supposed to be so good.”

David touched her face, running his fingers lightly over her lips. “Yes, precious, sex should always be that good. Always.”

Her eyes were large, studying David’s face. “Can we do it again?”

“We can if you want to,” he said with a laugh.

“I’ve never had sex more than once in a single night. Not even on my honeymoon. I would love to do it again.”

“Have you ever had more than one orgasm in a night?”

“I don’t think I’ve ever had an orgasm like I just had. Certainly not while having sex. When I asked Ted about it once, he told me that I would eventually start having them, but it wasn’t important for a woman to have them. The woman’s job was to accept the gift of semen and produce children.”

The more David heard about her ex-husband, the more he wanted to beat the moron. “I suppose that is a position that some religious people take, but it’s not one I hold. I believe it is important for both men and women to equally enjoy the experience. Our goal was not to produce a child, but to enjoy each other’s body.”

“I enjoyed your body very much,” she whispered with a blush.

“And you, sweet girl, have an exceptional body. If you had become a hooker, you would have made millions of dollars.”

“You really like my body?” she asked.

“I’d say you are just about perfect. The only thing I would do to make you perfect would be to get rid of that bush between your legs. The red hair is silky and beautiful, but I’m not a fan of pubic hair.”

“Why not?” Diane said as she sat up and looked down at her crotch.

“I like oral sex, Diane,” he explained. “I love to give women pleasure with my mouth and tongue. But I don’t like pubic hair in my mouth and teeth. I like to run my tongue over smooth skin.” He reached over and took a handful of her pubic hair in his fingers. “How can you wear a bikini with a patch this thick?”

When she started to speak, David interrupted. “Are you going to tell me that your ex-husband didn’t let you wear a bikini?”

“Well… yes,” Diane answered. “He said that God had made our bodies as He wanted them. Ted insisted it was sinful to desecrate the temple that God had built. To remove my hair was wrong. He wouldn’t even let me thin it. So, wearing something small like a bikini was out of the question.”

As David was mulling over her remarks, Diane moved close to him. “I have another question. Do you enjoy oral sex?”

“Enjoy is too mild a word to describe how I feel about it,” David replied. Then looking at her with squinted eyes, he said, “And now you’re going to tell me that you’ve never had oral sex. You’ve never given it or received.”

“But I’ve always been curious,” Diane insisted.

“Holy fuck!” David gasped, hitting his palm against his forehead.

“Would you like to teach me?”

“Not till that bush is gone,” he said as he grabbed it again.

“I would cut it off for you,” she said sincerely.

“We may have to consider that,” he said before leaning over to give her a soft kiss. “But right now, I think you need a glass of wine, and I need to replenish my scotch. Has all this work made you hungry?”

“No,” she answered with a blush. “It’s just made me needy. Sex with you is so good it seems like it’s something that should be done all the time.”

“I’m a little older than you, Diane. I need a little time to rest between filling your needs.”

“How old are you, David?”

“I’ll be forty-six next month.”

“Then you’re fifteen years older than me. I hope you don’t mind the age difference.”

David got off of the couch and retrieved Diane’s wine glass. “Drink some of this, and I’ll refresh your glass.” As he walked naked to his bar, David said, “I think older men are thrilled to be with a younger woman, because it feeds their ego. A man of any age would be happy to be with you, sweetie. You are beautiful and sexy as hell.”

“I’ve just never thought of myself as either of those.”

Coming back to the couch with a chilled bottle of wine, he poured it into her glass. “You give me some time, and I’ll convince you of both.” He put the wine back in the bar fridge and freshened his drink. He took a swallow and walked back to Diane.

“Now, let’s discuss why you never got pregnant,” he said as he said down. “Were you ever tested to see if the problem was yours or his?”

“No,” Diane answered as she sipped her wine. “I asked him once if we should, and he told me that it would happen or it wouldn’t. Ted told me that it was all God’s will.”

“Then, I will continue to consider him an ignorant mother-fucker and proceed with caution. Come on. I’ll show you my bedroom.”

Taking her by the hand, David led her down a hallway to the door at the end.

Diane stepped into a large room that featured a large modern four-poster bed. She shivered, looking at it as images of sexual desire ran through her mind. “That’s a huge bed,” she whispered.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

“I think you’ll like my bathroom, too,” he said while guiding her to it. David flicked on the lights, and Diane stepped into the room.

“Your bathroom is larger than my bedroom,” she said with a sigh. “I love your shower. Do you ever entertain in it?”

“From time to time,” he said with a chuckle. “I had it built extra-large and added several extra showerheads. I especially like the one up top. It can make you feel like you’re out in the rain.”

“I hope you’ll invite me in for a shower party some time.”

Back in the bedroom, he took her to the windows. “You have the same view here as you do in the living room. If you like being an exhibitionist, you can leave the curtains open while having sex.”

“That sounds like fun,” she laughed.

Taking her glass, he set it on the bedside table before putting his arms around her. “Of course, being twenty stories up, only the birds could watch.” David lifted her face to his and kissed Diane. As before, the soft kiss turned electric in seconds. His hands roamed over her bare skin, finally cupping her ass cheeks and pulling her against his growing manhood.

David turned her to face the window, placing his stiffening cock between her legs. “Let’s see if there’s anyone out there that wants to see your beautiful breasts,” he whispered. His member now completely hard, David placed it at the entrance of her sex, pushing the tip just barely inside her. “You think the world wants to see this beautiful red-headed woman get fucked?”

“I don’t care if they want to watch,” she gasped. “I just want you to do it!”

David pressed the head of his cock inside her, making Diane groan as she reached out to put her hands against the glass. Another push, and she leaned toward the window and whispered, “Give it all to me, David. I want it all!”

He put his hands on her hips and pulled her back to him, filling her completely.

“Yes!” she cried out.

Still holding her hips, David began to slowly pull his cock back until only the head was in her, then slowly push it all the way back in. The third time he pulled back, Diane pushed back against him. “Fuck me, David!” she cried out. “Don’t tease me. Fuck me!”

David was completely surprised by her choice of words but was stimulated to give her what she requested. He looked down to watch his cock acting like a piston, quickly filling her and pulling back. Moving hard and fast, he heard her groan. “Is this what you wanted, baby? Is this the way you want to be fucked?”

“Yes!” she cried out. “It’s so good!”

There was light in the room coming from the bathroom. As David was hammering her, he could see a reflection on Diane in the glass in the window. He could clearly see that her eyes were closed and her mouth open. He was mesmerized by the swaying of her large breasts as he pounded into her, reminding him once again of her gorgeous body. Her pale skin seemed to glow in the near darkness.

The walls of her pussy began to tighten around his cock, letting him know that she was about to reach another orgasm. David reached forward to grab a handful of her flowing red hair. “Cum for me,” he growled.

“Oh my god!” she screamed, and her vaginal walls squeezed him like a fist. Her entire body shook as she seemed about to collapse. David spun her around, once again pulling her into a long, hot kiss, his wet cock pressed between them.

When Diane finally pulled away from his lips, she said, “I had no idea sex could be so unbelievably good. Why would anyone ever want to stop?”

“My thought exactly,” David replied as he took another handful of hair and pulled her to the bed. David bent her over the side of the bed as he moved behind her. In one hard thrust, David buried his cock in her again, amazed at how wet the woman was. “Your ass is a work of art,” he said as he began pumping her once more. He slapped one ass cheek and then the other, leaving a cracking sound hanging in the air.

Diane gasped after the slaps.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” he asked.

“Yes,” she cried out.

He repeated the slaps and could see handprints on her soft, round mounds. David was tempted to play with her puckered star but decided it was something for another day. First, he needed to test her limits.

Rolling her over on her back, David put her feet up on his chest and continued to pound her.

Diane was rolling her head from side to side while her hands gripped the bed covers. “David, David,” she wailed. “I’m cumming again. I feel like I’m going to explode.”

To David, it looked like her eyes rolled up in her head. Diane’s body shook so hard that his cock was pulled out of her. When she stopped shaking, he saw a wet spot under her, confirming his belief that Diane squirted. She didn’t know it yet, but he was excited to know it.

David lay down beside her, stroking her hair. “I guess that was a pretty good one,” he whispered.

“Are you kidding,” she managed to say. “I lost complete control, and I must have passed out for a few seconds. It was just amazing.”

“Wanna go again?” he asked with a smile.

“If I could move, I’d say yes, but moving would be the problem.”

“We’re not going anywhere. Take your time.”

Touching his face with her fingers, Diane looked up into David’s eyes. “When you have sex, do you always do it this many times?”

“As many times as my partner wants,” he answered with a grin. “How many times are you going to want it?”

“I just never had sex more than once in a day. My husband said sex was a lure of the devil.”

“The way I see it,” David told her, “God invented the way we create babies. However, He didn’t have to make it fun. I believe He wanted us to enjoy our bodies. And, in my opinion, your husband was a loon. You are much better off without him.”

“I’m starting to agree with you,” Diane said with a sweet smile. “Now that you’ve shown me what real sex is, I’m just confused. Why don’t people want to have sex all day, every day?”

“I guess because people need to work to make a living. And, there are people like your husband who think that the only reason to have sex is to have babies.”

“Are we going to do it again?” she asked shyly.

“Do you want to do it again?” he answered as he pressed her breast with his hand.

“Not more than twenty times,” Diane said with a giggle. “Now that I know what an orgasm is, I want lots more.”

“Tell me what we’ve done that you enjoyed the most.”

“I’ve enjoyed everything,” she said softly.

“Did you enjoy riding me on the couch?”

“Yes, indeed,” she answered with a grin. “You were really deep inside me. I’ve never felt anything like that before.” She paused for a few seconds. “I enjoyed watching you cum. It was just so erotic.”

David laughed. “Please accept my invitation to watch any time you want.”

“Can you do it again now?”

David smiled at her. “I can’t just point at my cock and demand that it cum. It requires a bit of a work-up. Would you like to take care of it?”

“How would I do that?”

“Didn’t you ever jerk your husband off?”

“I don’t know what ‘jerk off’ means,” she replied with a wrinkled brow.

“You didn’t ever stroke his cock with your hand to get him off?”

“Never,” she responded. “Show me how.”

Rolling over on his back, David instructed her to take his cock in her hand. It wasn’t wholly soft and still had her juices on it.

Diane’s fingers didn’t make it completely around his member. “Your guy is so thick,” she said in an awe-filled voice. “What do I do?”

David wrapped his hand around hers and moved it up and down his shaft. “Just like that. Then when I get close, you’ll want to go faster.”

“This is so sexy,” she whispered while her eyes were glued to his stiffening rod. When it had reached its fully aroused size, Diane asked, “Can I kiss it?”

“Of course you can,” he told her, trying not to laugh at her childlike behavior.

Leaning over, Diane gently kissed the tip of his cock. “I like the way it smells.”

“Mostly, it smells like you,” he told her as he closed his eyes and relaxed. “She kissed it again, but this time she put her lips onto a crystal clear bead of precum. “Oh my,” she gasped. “You taste good too!”

“Put it in your mouth,” he advised her. “Isn’t that what you want to do?”

“Yes,” she whispered as she leaned over once again, but this time taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

David felt her suck and then run her tongue around him. “That feels so good!” she gushed.

“You don’t have to stop,” he said, lifting his head to see what she was doing. “Get between my legs, and keep the head in your mouth while you stroke your hand up and down.”

When David spread his legs to give her room, Diane's eyes were drawn to his ball sack. “You are so beautiful,” she whispered. “Can I touch everything?”

“Please,” he replied. “The more you touch, the better it feels.”

Diane began to naturally bob her head up and down on the head of David's stiff cock. While she closed her eyes and marveled at the feeling she was enjoying, one hand stroked the shaft while the other lightly massaged his scrotum.

“I love this!” she said, taking a deep breath. “Does it feel good to you?”

“You learn quickly,” he replied. “Be careful with your teeth. That part of me is quite sensitive.”

Going back to bobbing her head up and down on his cock, Diane was thrilled with the experience. She had thought that nothing could be better than having this thick shaft inside her, but this was equally enjoyable. “I could do this for hours,” she thought.

After a few minutes, Diane became thoroughly absorbed in what she was doing. The feeling was exciting her completely. She could feel her own fluids running down the inside of her thighs. The idea that what she was doing would bring David to orgasm didn’t occur to her. She was nearing her own climax.

She felt David’s hands on her head. He was holding her head while he began to thrust his cock into her mouth. Rather than upsetting her, Diane enjoyed the feeling and hoping she was providing some pleasure to this man.

David’s cock seemed to grow larger in her mouth before she heard him groan. Suddenly his cock exploded in her mouth with hot blasts of semen filling her mouth. His cum continued to fire into her mouth. The only thing she could do was swallow. The thought that he had done something awful never crept into her mind. It simply stimulated her to the point that she had an orgasm of her own.

When Diane felt his cock begin to soften, she let it slide out of her mouth and stretched out beside him.

“I’m sorry,” he told her, still breathing hard. “I should have warned you sooner.”

“Oh, David,” she said as she kissed his cheek. “That was incredible. I’ve never felt anything like it. When can we do it again?”

Chuckling, David ran his fingers over her flushed cheeks. “I’ll need some recovery time. I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“I’ve never tasted cum before. Does it all taste that good?”

“I can’t say that I’m an expert on the subject,” he laughed, “But women I know have told me that every man tastes differently. Some are sweet and salty while some are tangy. But all are different.”

“That’s just amazing,” Diane said with delight. “When you came in my mouth, I had a little orgasm of my own.”

“How many times has that happened tonight?”

“I don’t know,” she answered with her eyebrows raised. “It just seems like they’ve come one right after the other. I didn’t know it was possible.”

 

As always, my thanks to ChrisM for his help and advice.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments