Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cure for Insomnia (Part 6, Day 4, PM)

"A young man has a sleeping disorder. His best friend’s mom thinks she has a cure…"

75
6 Comments 6
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

I hung up the phone and glared at Jenny who was still kneeling between my legs, “I can't believe you just did that!” I said in an angry voice before busting out in laughter.

“What if she heard us? What if she knew what we were doing?” I asked.

“She'd probably be proud of you, if not slightly jealous,” she replied as she got to her feet and walked out of my room.

“What is that supposed to mean?” I asked myself.

Part 6

Johnny’s competition was this evening. Jenny told me that it was a long drive to get there this time because it was a state championship match. She said that they wouldn’t be getting back until late and asked me if I would like to join them.

The idea of sitting at home by myself all night sounded boring so I accepted her offer and tagged along. Jenny and Johnny sat in the front seats and chatted with each other for most of the ride. They brought me into the conversation a few times but they mostly talked about strategy.

Once we were at the event I was surprised by how big the venue was. It was a statewide competition for young men ages sixteen to eighteen.

There were a lot of people here and everyone seemed to be in high spirits. I quickly realized that Johnny was somewhat of a celebrity here and everyone’s favorite to win! I was suddenly impressed with Johnny and had a whole new respect for him.

We said our goodbyes and good lucks to Johnny when he left with his coach to prepare. Jenny and I made our way to our seats. We sat in stadium seating and I noticed that Jenny’s short skirt might not have been the best choice of attire.

We sat up about five or six levels and Jenny's crotch was right at eye level with anyone walking around on the floor, of which there were plenty.

Jenny seemed to be oblivious and did not do a very good job of keeping her legs closed. I saw that a few people noticed and did double-takes or pointed it out to their buddies. Most of the looks came from boys that were mine and Johnny’s age.

It was noisy with such a large crowd and everyone talking over each other. Jenny would lean into me to speak and I enjoyed cuddling close to her and smelling her erotic perfume.

At one point, a young man passed by and whistled at Jenny. She blew him a kiss and he quickly moved away after turning a deep crimson red.

“What was that all about?” she asked me.

“I don't know, I guess he thought you were cute,” I told her.

“That, or maybe he noticed that I wasn't wearing any panties.”

I was shocked by her admission. Not only did she know that she was flashing everyone but she was even encouraging it.

“Are you serious?” I asked with a chuckle.

“Maybe I am, maybe I'm not,” she said with a straight face, “Would you mind going and getting us a snack and a soda?”

She reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill. She handed me the bill and I set off for the snack bar. While standing in line I heard a couple of young men chatting behind me.

“Did you see Johnny's mom?”

“Yeah, she's so fucking hot and her beaver was on display again.”

“I know! It comes out at every opportunity. I think her beaver is claustrophobic.”

They both laughed loudly.

“I bet she is a good fuck. I'd give anything to have a chance at that.”

“Yeah, I would fuck her so hard that she'd have a limp for a week!”

“I heard she gave Billy a blowjob in the parking lot one time.”

“Yeah right, he's so full of shit.”

“No, really! Jack said he saw the whole thing. He said that Billy walked up to her and said, ‘You probably give the best blowjobs,’ and she said, ‘Would you like to find out,’ and she dropped to her knees and blew him right there!”

“No way, I call bullshit!”

I received my order from the clerk and turned around to face the boys in line. “I don't know if she blew Billy in the parking lot, but I do know that she gives the best blow jobs, among other things.”

The boys just looked at me with a ‘Who the fuck are you?’ look, as I smiled and walked away.

I made my way back to our seats and spotted Jenny. She noticed me coming and spread her legs slightly wider and waved at me. I was immediately able to confirm that she was not wearing any panties.

I climbed the step to our level and sat down next to Jenny. “You are even naughtier than I thought you were.”

“It's just a little harmless exhibition,” she said.

“Is that what Billy thought when you gave him a blow job in the parking lot?” I said a little too loudly, causing the man sitting down a level to turn around and look at Jenny.

Jenny squeezed her legs shut quickly before the man got an eyeful.

“Jesus, word travels fast around here,” she leaned in and said quietly.

“It was just something I overheard from a couple of young men while standing in line, but I didn't expect it to be true,” I laughed.

Just then I spotted the two boys passing by in front of us. They were staring at us intently and they looked shocked to see Jenny cuddled up next to me.

“There go the two loudmouths now,” I pointed out to Jenny.

Jenny looked at them, spread her legs wide open, and made a blowjob motion with her hand in front of her mouth. The boy's jaws dropped and they quickly scurried off.

“Why is it that the ones that talk the biggest game, never have the balls to back it up?” Jenny mused to herself.

Johnny did extremely well in the competition. It looked like he might win the whole thing. It came all the way down to Johnny and one other person. It was a close match with each of the boys doing well.

In the final seconds of the match, the other boy scored the winning point and won the championship. It was heartbreaking to watch.

We waited for Johnny to get changed and then we headed out to the car. Johnny said that he was tired and wanted to lie down in the back seat, so I sat in the front.

We tried to cheer up Johnny by telling him how well he did throughout the whole competition, but he didn't want to hear it.

We rode in silence for the first few miles until we heard Johnny snoring in the backseat. Almost as if on cue, Jenny placed her hand on my thigh and said, “It was really nice having you join me tonight. I normally get bored and have to entertain myself at these things.”

Jenny rubbed her hand up and down my thigh, getting closer to my crotch each time. I reached over and pulled up the front of Jenny's skirt, revealing her exposed pussy, “And I see how you like to entertain yourself.”

Jenny moved her hand up to my crotch and felt my hard cock through my pants, “I'm sure there's some way I can show you my appreciation and return the favor,” she said, as she rubbed her hand up and down the length of my cock.

I looked at Jenny's pussy and saw how excited she was. Her pussy lips were extremely puffy and moist. I slid my hand up her inner thigh, between her legs, and caressed her flesh.

She began moaning and squirming immediately. Jenny removed her hand from my crotch and placed it on the steering wheel. “This isn't going to work,” she said.

I wasn't sure what she meant until she steered the car off the road and put it in park. Johnny stirred in the back seat and asked, “What's going on?”

“Mommy's tired, Baby. I'm going to have Steve drive for a bit. Go back to sleep.”

Without saying another word, Jenny opened the door and stepped out. I opened my door and stepped out too. We met at the back of the car and Jenny finally asked, “Do you mind?”

“I was enjoying myself, but it's fine, I'll drive,” I said.

Jenny smiled at me and made her way to the passenger seat. I watched her as a passing car’s headlights lit up her exposed ass since she never bothered to pull her skirt back down.

I sat in the driver's seat and adjusted the seat and mirrors. “Ready?” I asked.

Jenny looked in the back seat to see that Johnny had fallen back to sleep. She spread her legs wide open and began rubbing her clit, “Now I'm ready.”

Once I had gotten back on the road, I set the cruise control and placed my hand on Jenny's thigh. “Now, where was I?” I asked.

Jenny pulled my hand up and inserted two of my fingers inside her warm folds, and said, “I think you were right about here.”

She then placed her hand on my crotch, and said, “And I was right about here.”

Jenny rubbed and squeezed my crotch, bringing my hardness back to where it was. She then unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out of my pants, “But I’d rather be here,” she said.

It felt so good to have my cock freed and Jenny slowly stroking it. I was glad I had set the cruise control earlier, “That feels good,” I said.

“If you think that feels good...”

Jenny didn't finish her sentence, she just leaned over and placed her mouth on my cock. She sucked and pumped my cock. It was a mix of pleasure and torture. I wanted to give in to the pleasure but I had to keep my eyes open and on the road.

I used the opportunity to look down frequently and watched Jenny’s head bob up and down as she gave me a blow job. It was a completely new experience for me.

I managed to keep the car going straight down the road and I lasted much longer than I normally would have because I had to concentrate.

Before I knew it, I felt an intense pressure in my groin and knew that I was going to blow my wad at any second.

“I'm going to cum!” I said quietly.

Jenny slowed her head bobbing and pressed her mouth down to the base of my cock. I felt her throat tighten around my cock head and I released a huge load with tremendous force.

Jenny started to panic. She never swallowed a load this big but she couldn't stop now. She knew it would make a big mess and how would she explain it to Johnny?

She held me in her throat for as long as she could handle it until she finally had to come up for air. Jenny sat up quickly and started coughing loudly. Luckily I had just shot my last load.

“Are you okay, Mom?” Johnny asked from the backseat.

After a couple more coughs, Jenny said, “I'm fine, Dear. I just had something in my throat.”

I laughed to myself and put my cock back in my pants. Jenny pulled her skirt down and then looked at me and made a show of wiping her mouth clean.

InesAlone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InesAlone

Jenny also fell asleep shortly after and I drove the rest of the way home listing to the radio at a low volume.

As soon as we made it home everyone dragged themselves to their respective bedrooms and went to bed.

*

I stripped naked and lay in bed. I was staring at the ceiling for about ten minutes before I decided to call it quits. I was still too wired from driving and knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep.

I left my room and headed for the kitchen. I wasn’t hungry just bored. But as I passed the large glass doors to the backyard something caught my eye.

The moonlight reflected off of the water of the pool and looked so inviting. I stopped to look at the pool and noticed steam rising from the hot tub.

Someone had left the heat on and the warm water would be the perfect contrast to the chilly evening air. I opened the back door, stepped outside, and closed the door behind me, leaving it open about an inch so someone didn’t accidentally lock me out.

I dipped my toe into the hot tub and found the water to be a little hotter than I thought it would be. I decided to dive into the pool first and then jump into the hot tub.

I dove into the deep end and swam the full length of the pool underwater. As soon as I reached the stairs I climbed out of the pool and hustled into the hot tub.

I sunk down into the water and felt tingles throughout my body as it adjusted from the cold water to the hot water. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

I was deeply relaxed when I heard someone say, “Hello.”

I opened my eyes and saw Jenny standing outside the hot tub. So was naked and holding two full glasses of wine, “Looks like you beat me to it. I turned on the tub before going to my room to change and saw you dive into the pool when I came back out.”

“I was wondering why the hot tub was left on.”

“I like to sit out here and unwind with a glass of wine sometimes. But having some company would be a nice change of pace. If you don't mind.”

“Of course not, it's all yours. I'll leave you in peace if you want.”

“No. I even poured you a glass after I saw you.”

She handed me both glasses of wine and then climbed into the tub. I admired the view as she lifted her leg and twisted her body as she climbed in.

She sat down in the seat right next to me. Admittedly, it was the best viewing location as it looked out over the pool and backyard, but it was also very suggestive.

I handed Jenny a glass and then we clinked them together. We both took a healthy sip of wine. I enjoyed the feeling of the cool liquid as it traveled down through my warm body.

“I want to thank you again for joining me today.”

“You've thanked me plenty already, but you can thank me again if you want,” I joked.

Jenny turned slightly red and jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow.

“I shouldn't have done that, but showing off like that in public gets me so turned on.”

“It's okay, I wasn't complaining,” I said.

“But what if Johnny woke up?”

“Maybe he did. Maybe he watched the whole thing.”

“Oh my God. Do you think so?”

“It's possible. Why? Does that turn you on? I think you like the idea of being watched.”

Jenny remained silent for a minute before finally speaking, “Can I tell you a secret?”

“Yes.”

“I was going to come out here and masturbate to that very idea. It's like you're in my head sometimes. You bring out my naughty side.”

Jenny took another large sip of wine and set it down on the edge of the tub, “I think I'm getting overheated here. How was that dive into the pool?”

“It was very refreshing.”

Jenny stood up and walked across the hot tub to the opposite side. I stared at her ass as she climbed out of the tub. She walked over to the deep end of the pool. She gave me a smile and a wink before diving perfectly into the water.

Jenny glided under the water and then surfaced about halfway through the water. She went into a side stoke and looked just like an Olympic swimmer.

She exited the pool and came back to the hot tub, “You're right, that was very refreshing.”

Her nipples were hard as rocks and protruded out about an inch. My cock began to stiffen as I looked at her.

“But now I'm cold,” she said, as she climbed back into the hot water.

Instead of seating next to me, she sat down on my lap, “Will you help warm me up?” she asked.

Jenny grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her breasts. I felt her hand nipples poking my arms. I let go with one arm and set my wine glass down.

“Let me see what I can do,” I said as my hand returned.

Instead of wrapping my arm back around, I placed my open hand on her exposed breast and moved my other hand to her other tit.

I rubbed my hands in circles as if trying to warm them through friction.

“Mmm, that feels much better,” she said, “But I'm also cold down here.”

Jenny grasped one of my wrists and pulled it under the water until my hand rested on her crotch. I slowly rubbed her pussy.

“Did you know that I sit out here sometimes and play with my pussy while I imagine that someone is watching me? It gets my juices flowing and I always cum the hardest when I do.”

My cock hardened between Jenny’s legs. She did not miss this fact and took it in her hand. Jenny slowly stroked my shaft as she rocked her hips back and forth.

“You are a master with your hands, but I need something more. I should have brought my dildo with me.”

“Why do you need a dildo?” I asked.

“Because I need something long and hard in my pussy.”

“So why do you need a dildo?” I asked again as I flexed my cock in her hand.

“Because we can't have sex. It wouldn't be right.”

Not wanting to argue with her and ruin the mood, I made a suggestion,  “How about you sit up on the edge of the tub and let me return the thank you, that you gave me earlier?”

“I shouldn't,” she said, as she rose from my lap.

Jenny turned around and looked down at me. She pushed her chest out and I took one of her nipples into my mouth and played with the other. Jenny moaned and played with herself while I switched to the other nipple.

Right as I was switching back to her other nipple, Jenny backed away from me, breaking physical contact. I watched her as she made her way to the other side of the tub and sat on the edge.

She spread her legs wide and said, “Your mouth felt good on my tits, but what else can you do with it?”

I smiled and approach Jenny. I stood eye-to-eye with her and then leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. As we made out, my hard cock pressed against the opening of her pussy.

I didn't try to push it in but it was making slow progress while we made out. Just when it felt like my cock was going to penetrate Jenny, she broke away from the kiss and pushed down on my shoulders.

“That was nice, but that's not what I wanted you to do with your mouth,” she teased.

I dipped down into the water bringing her velvety opening into view. I wiped away the excess water with my hand and then slowly licked her swollen slit.

Jenny grabbed two handfuls of my hair and let out a deep moan. I continued to give pleasure to Jenny as she bucked her hips into my face.

I teased her opening with my fingers while licking her clit, but never fully penetrated her. I knew she wanted something to pleasure the inside of her pussy, but I refused.

“Did you enjoy flashing your pussy to everyone? How many of those young men are stroking their cocks to the thought of your pussy tonight?”

Her breathing quickened and her fists tightened their grip on my hair, “I want to cum,” she moaned loudly, “I need your fingers inside me!”

I kept teasing her pussy by sliding my fingers in only an inch before sliding back out.

“What if they were watching right now? A stadium full of hard cocks, watching you get your pussy eaten.”

Suddenly, Jenny pulled up on my hair causing me to stand. She lunged her mouth around mine and then grabbed my ass.

When Jenny felt the tip of my cock touch the opening of her pussy, she pulled my ass hard into her. My hard cock thrust deeply into her cunt.

Jenny came immediately with my cock buried in her. As she started to recover she began pushing and pulling on my ass. I thrust my hips to match her prodding.

“Oh God, I love your cock! It feels so good. Fuck me! Fuck me with your hard cock.”

I thrust harder and faster as she led the pace. Her pussy was soaking wet and gripped me tightly.

“Do you like that? Getting fucked in the middle of a stadium full of young men? All of them jerking their cocks and wanting to fuck you next?”

“Yes! I want them to cum for me. I want their spunk!”

“Oh yes! We're cumming! We're going to fill you and cover you in cum!” I said.

“Yesssss! I'm cumming, too!” she wailed.

Jenny held my ass tightly as I unloaded my cum inside her and she gushed all over my cock.

We let out a few last breaths together and then broke free as we lowered our bodies into the water.

“How do you do that?” Jenny asked.

“Do what?”

“Make me want to fuck you even when I'm determined not to?”

“I don't know, how does it feel when I fuck you?”

“Like I'm the most desirable woman on the planet and your cock touches every pleasurable nerve ending in my body.”

“Well, that might have something to do with it. But otherwise, I don't know.”

“Well whatever it is, knock it off! I'm trying to have some self-control over here and you're not helping,” she said with a big smile on her face.

“Whatever you say,” I replied with a sly smile.

“Let's go to bed, and tomorrow...” she paused for effect, “no more cock!”

“Right,” I said, with a hint of agreement and a hint of disbelief.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments