Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cure For Insomnia (Part 5, Day 4, AM)

"A young man has a sleeping disorder. His best friend’s mom thinks she has a cure…"

67
6 Comments 6
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words

I could hear her moan and beg for my cum. Jenny's pussy felt so plump and tight as it lubed and pleasured my sensitive flesh. My veins swelled into small speed bumps, giving added pleasure to Jenny as she traveled over them.

Jenny screamed, “I'm cumming!” as I erupted inside of her, sending all of my swimmers into her uterus, on their mission to seek out and fertilize her eggs.

Jenny slowly lifted off of me after catching her breath. I felt her clean my cock and pull the covers over me as I drifted off to sleep. The last thing I remember was a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Part 5

I woke up the next morning to the sun beaming down through Jenny’s open bedroom window again. It was a feeling that I was starting to enjoy. I got out of bed and wrapped my naked body in my robe. I left the bedroom and went to search for Jenny.

The door to the backyard was wide open allowing the warm morning air to penetrate the interior of the house. I could see Jenny relaxing on one of the recliners by the pool.

Jenny was laying on her stomach with her head turned away from me, facing the empty swimming pool. She was wearing nothing but the extremely small bikini bottoms that I had seen her in previously.

After making my way outside, I took a generous moment to enjoy looking at Jenny's body and exposed flesh, before she became aware of my presence. Once I’d had my fill of eye candy, I removed my robe and threw it on one of the other recliners.

I walked past her as I made my way for the pool, and said, “Good morning,” right before jumping feet first into the cool water. I tilted my head back under the water and then smoothed back my wet hair. I was treading water after jumping in but moved toward the shallow water just to the point where I could stand comfortably with only my head out of the water.

My hand went to my softened cock under the water and I slowly rubbed the length of it as I looked at Jenny.

“You look very sexy this morning,” I called out to Jenny.

Jenny rolled over onto her back, exposing her bare tits, and said, “Thank you, but there's something you should know.”

“What is it?” I asked as I continued touching myself and my cock began to harden from looking at her exposed breasts.

“Johnny is…” she started to say when suddenly, there was a splash in the water just three feet to my left.

I looked over quickly and saw Johnny’s head break the surface of the water. He was wearing a snorkel and mask. I couldn't believe that I hadn't seen him. I must have been too distracted by Jenny's inviting curves.

I wondered if Johnny had noticed what I was doing under the water. He was wearing a mask so he would have been able to see clearly underwater.

“Nice swimsuit,” Johnny chuckled, answering my question about where he was looking.

“Sorry, I forgot to pack one,” I replied, feeling my face warm into a blush.

“I know, my mom already told me. She also told me how she clumsily spilled orange juice all over her top, and now she couldn't even find it to clean it,” Johnny said, as he blatantly stared at his mother.

Jenny felt self-conscious suddenly and rolled back over onto her stomach. My cock had returned back to its original softened state due to Johnny's presence.

“I didn't know Johnny would be back this morning. He surprised me while I was sunbathing and offered to join me. That was shortly before you arrived,” Jenny explained.

Trying to change the subject and distract us, Jenny said, “Who would like to help me apply my sunscreen this morning?”

“I will,” Johnny and I said in unison, a little too quickly.

Jenny smiled to herself, and said, “Now boys, I don't want you two to fight. I'm sure you can come up with some kind of compromise.”

Johnny and I discussed a solution. We came to the agreement that one of us would do the top half and the other would do the bottom half. But we couldn't agree on who did which because we both wanted to do the bottom.

We decided to choose by using the tried and true method of rock, paper, scissors. Best out of three won. I ended up winning the first and third rounds. Feeling defeated, Johnny sulked in the pool while I climbed out first to claim my prize.

Johnny and Jenny watched me as I emerged from the pool and water pooled at my feet as it fell away from my nude body. It had become exciting to display my nakedness in front of others now. It gave me a new sense of confidence.

I had taken up a position behind and between Jenny's legs when Johnny climbed out of the pool. He looked so much younger in a pair of Speedos than he normally looked.

Trying to cheer himself up and embarrass me for being naked, he said, “How's it hanging, Nudie?” and then laughed to himself.

“Pretty good. It's quite freeing to be like this,” I replied seriously to his jesting.

“He tried wearing a pair of your speedos but he said they were uncomfortable,” Jenny added, “Are you sure you're not uncomfortable, sweetie? It wouldn't bother me if you wanted to take yours off too.”

Johnny froze and looked at his mother, “I don't know, maybe, but it might be kind of embarrassing to be naked in front of you.”

“I understand. I wouldn't want to embarrass you,” his mother said.

Thinking quickly, I retorted, “What if your mom was naked too? Would you still be embarrassed?”

Jenny gave me a death look that I could see out of the corner of my eye, but I ignored it and continued talking to Johnny, “If I hadn't tried being nude outside, in front of others, I would have never known how good it felt.”

“Umm, I don't know. Do you really think I should?”

I reached up and grabbed Jenny's waistband. I finally looked at her and made eye contact. She looked at me and bit her lip and then gave me a small nod of approval.

“If you pull yours down, I'll pull hers down. And then we will all be free and have nothing to be embarrassed about,” I said.

Johnny stood there weighing his choices and their consequences. It looked like his cock began to shift as he considered the fact that he would be able to see his mother's fully nude body. Lust finally won out over embarrassment and Johnny quickly pulled his shorts down to the ground and stepped out of them.

I allowed Jenny a moment to soak in the view of her son's exposed cock. One which she had not seen in many years. Just before it became awkward for Johnny, I pulled Jenny's bottoms down and away from her legs and feet.

Only I was able to see Jenny’s pussy from my premium vantage point. Her pussy began glistening in the sunlight as her excitement grew. I wasn’t sure what was the most exciting part for Jenny. Was it exposing herself to her son and his best friend? Was it seeing her son’s manhood grow as he looked at his mother’s nude body? Or was it the thoughts that ran through her mind of what she’d like to do with these two young hard cocks presented in front of her?

It made no difference to me, as long as the results were the same. Jenny was horny, and so was I. And from the looks of it, so was Johnny. I wasted no more time and placed my hands on the back of Jenny's legs. I slowly rubbed the sunblock into her soft skin. Johnny was still just standing there looking at his naked mother.

“Heads up!” I said as I tossed the bottle of sunblock in Johnny’s direction.

Johnny caught the bottle with no problem and preceded to squirt some into his hands. He took a step closer to his mom. He was now standing directly above his mother’s head. He reached over her head and placed his hands on her shoulders.

Jenny closed her eyes and let out a quiet moan of appreciation. Once Johnny became more comfortable with seeing and touching his mother, his hardness began to subside. He concentrated on the task at hand instead of the taboo situation.

As I moved my hands further up Jenny's legs, Johnny moved his further down her back. Jenny spread her legs slightly to allow my hands to reach as high as possible between her legs. Jenny appeared to be relaxed, but her moist puffy lips gave away her true thoughts.

Johnny reached down her back as far as possible to reach her plump ass. He glided his hands up and down the small of her back, trying to not make his intentions obvious. I could see Jenny’s pussy clench every time her son's fingers ran over her butt cheeks.

I was working my hands as close to her pussy as I could, without actually touching it. I could see that Johnny was watching my hands closely and I didn't want to do anything that might upset him.

Johnny’s cock was only slightly plump now and hanging downward. I noticed that as he leaned over to reach further down, his cock was touching the back of Jenny's head. I don't know why, but I chuckled to myself about that.

We had covered almost every inch of Jenny's back. The only part left was Jenny's ass crack. I looked up at Johnny and then down at her ass crack. My hand started to reach for it, when Johnny said, “I think we're done now.”

We both sat back and glimpsed at her body gleaming with sunblock. Jenny slowly opened her eyes and said, “Mmm, thank you, boys. That was wonderful.”

“You’re welcome,” we both said in unison.

None of us budged for a moment. We didn't know what to do now. Should we jump back into the pool? Should we lounge in the sun? I don't think any of us wanted this moment to end.

Almost as if reading my mind, Jenny said, “Since you are already here, would you mind doing the front too?”

“No,” I said alone.

Johnny didn't say anything. I looked at him and he appeared frozen in fear.

“Johnny?” Jenny said, “Do you mind?”

“Umm, no. I don't mind. Whatever you need,” Johnny finally answered.

“Great!” Jenny said as she rolled over onto her back.

Johnny and I took our time starting again. We admired the view and considered our plan of attack. I planned to start at her toes and work my way up again. I needed the sunblock from Johnny before I could begin though.

I looked at Johnny and could tell he didn't know where to start. He was still looking at his mother but also trying to avert his eyes from her breasts and crotch.

“Hey, Johnny, I need the sunblock. Why don't you get some and then hand me the bottle?”

Johnny did as I asked. I started rubbing Jenny's toes while doing everything I could not to tickle her. She only seemed to jump when I touched the very bottoms of her feet, so I avoid them.

I noticed Johnny still hadn't started. I was sure that he was afraid to touch his mother's breast, so I made a suggestion, “You should probably start with her stomach and work your way up to her shoulders.”

Johnny smiled at that suggestion and seemed to become more relaxed. I watched as Johnny leaned forward and placed his hands on his mother's lower stomach. Suddenly, his expression changed to one of shock. Without moving his position, he looked down at his mother's face and saw that his cock was resting against his mother's lips.

Jenny pretended not to notice but her eyes were open, and her mouth was slightly curled up into a smile. Johnny and I made eye contact and I whispered to him, “You’ll be fine, it could be worse.”

Johnny nodded his head and focused on applying sunblock to his mother's belly. Without trying, Johnny's eyes kept going to his mother's wet pussy. He had never seen one up close before and he couldn't look away.

Just then Jenny parted her mouth and licked the moisture onto her dry lips. She did this a few times until they were good and wet. Then she puckered her lips and gave the head of her son's cock a gentle little kiss.

Johnny looked at me and said, “It just got worse!”

His cock began to harden and grow from all of the sexual stimuli. As it grew, it pushed down into his mother's mouth with force. Jenny had no choice but to open her mouth and allow her son's cock in. Johnny felt the head of his cock rub against her lips as it made its way inside.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

Horrified by the sudden situation, Johnny sat up, removing his member and stopping it from continuing further into his mother's mouth. It made a wet smacking sound as it popped out.

Jenny continued to pretend like everything was normal. Not wanting to call further attention to himself, Johnny resumed his efforts of applying sunblock to his mother.

Having nowhere else to reach, he placed his hands on her perky tits. He rubbed the sunblock into her flesh and felt her nipples respond to his touch. Johnny was intrigued by her nipples and continued rubbing his hands across them.

I had already made my way up to Jenny's crotch. I noticed that johnny was no longer looking at what I was doing, so I decided to take my chances. As my hands ran up and down the sides of Jenny's thighs, my thumbs protruded inwards and ran along Jenny's pussy. It was subtle enough not to be caught by Johnny, but it was obvious enough that Jenny could feel what I was doing.

Jenny was getting extremely turned on now. Her entire body was reacting to our touches and was wanting to reach climax.

Jenny wasn't the only one who was turned on. Both of our cocks had hardened with desire and our brains were clouded by lust. Johnny had moved his hips back earlier so that his cock wasn't over his mother's mouth, but now that it had hardened and grown, it was right back where it started.

I sat up and brought my knees up to Jenny‘s thighs. My long hard cock rested right on top of Jenny’s vulva. Johnny looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders, “I can't help it. Looks like you can't either.”

Johnny didn't respond, he just turned his attention back to the tits in his hands. He was pinching and pulling her nipples now. He enjoyed watching them come to full attention from his manipulation. Without even realizing it, Johnny was rocking his hips back and forth.

I started to do the same, except I pushed down on my cock, putting pressure on Jenny's opening as I moved my hips forward and back. Jenny was now trusting her ass and hips up and down, begging to be fucked.

Jenny couldn't help but open her mouth as moans of pleasure escaped. Johnny looked at his mother's open mouth and at his cock sliding back and forth, achingly close to the warm hole it was in earlier.

I knew what they both wanted, but neither of them would make the first move. I moved back slightly and aligned the head of my cock with her vaginal opening, but did not touch it, yet.

Then I look at Johnny and said, “You missed a spot,” while pointing at Jenny's belly button.

Johnny looked disappointed to have to stop playing with Jenny's tits, but accepted my statement and leaned forward to reach for her belly button. Just then I pushed my hips forward and penetrated Jenny. She responded to her pussy finally being stretched open. She threw her head back and opened her mouth wide.

That is when Johnny's cock slid forward and entered the opening right in front of it. Johnny was halfway inside his mother before he realized what had happened. His momentum forward and shifted center of gravity prevented him from slowing or stopping.

Jenny's mouth closed around her son's shaft as it proceed further inside her. Her legs wrapped around my back and pulled me deeper inside her cunt and her hand shot up to the base of Johnny's penis to help guide it safely down her throat.

Johnny finally made it to his destination just in time to see my long hard cock bottom out inside his mother's hungry pussy. He felt his mother push up against his groin. He was only able to lift his hips upward from this position. If he tried to sit back up he would end up shoving his cock in deeper while trying to push away.

He figured his mother wanted him out of her mouth immediately and almost lifted himself free when his mother pulled his cock back down. He quickly realized that she wasn't trying to get him out, but rather was giving him an enjoyable blow job.

Johnny lifted and lowered his cock in and out of his mother’s mouth, face fucking her with enthusiasm. His position had him at eye level with my cock and her pussy. He watched as my thrusting matched his and we double-teamed the woman that had given birth to him.

He was too overcome with lust and the desire to orgasm for anything he witnessed to stop him. I reached down with my hand and played with Jenny's clit. Her hips bucked wildly now and Johnny moaned louder as Jenny sucked harder on his cock.

Sweat dripped from our bodies as we fucked furiously under the early afternoon sun. I felt my cock start to swell as it prepared to orgasm.

“I'm close,” I managed to say exhaustedly.

“Me too!” Johnny squeaked out.

Jenny doubled her efforts and all three of us had nearly simultaneous orgasms. I pumped my seed deep into Jenny's pussy as she swallowed her son's hot load for the first time.

We rolled...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments