Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cure for Insomnia (Part 7, Day 5, AM)

"A young man has a sleeping disorder. His best friend’s mom thinks she has a cure…"

96
9 Comments 9
6.9k Views 6.9k
7.6k words 7.6k words

“How do you do that?” Jenny asked. 

“Do what?” 

“Make me want to fuck you even when I'm determined not to?” 

“I don't know, how does it feel when I fuck you?” 

“Like I'm the most desirable woman on the planet and your cock touches every pleasurable nerve ending in my body.” 

“Well, that might have something to do with it. But otherwise, I don't know.” 

“Well, whatever it is, knock it off! I'm trying to have some self-control over here and you're not helping,” she said with a big smile on her face. 

“Whatever you say,” I replied with a sly smile. 

“Let's go to bed, and tomorrow...” she paused for effect, “no more cock!” 

“Right,” I said, with a hint of agreement and a hint of disbelief. 

Part 7 

I woke up the next morning with a mix of emotions. I was in the guest room alone. I was both horny and homesick at the same time.  

I missed my mother and I couldn’t stop thinking about her as I slowly stroked my morning wood. I wonder what Freud would have to say about that. 

I tried to get my mind off of my mother as I worked to make myself cum. I pictured Jenny naked and on her knees sucking my cock. I stroked faster, edging myself closer to orgasm. I heard her moan in my mind and before I came, I looked down at her.  

My mother’s beautiful face was looking back up at me instead. Her exposed tits swayed as her head bobbed back and forth on my meat. My breathing quickened and my mom wrapped her hand tightly around my shaft and removed her mouth as smiled up at me. 

I tried to stop myself from stroking my cock but it continued moving, matching the strokes my mom’s hand was making in my mind. I felt the all-telling pressure build in my loins and then I sprayed my load all over my mother’s face and tits. 

“Mmm, that was nice,” was all I heard before snapping back to reality, I wasn’t sure if it was my imaginary mother that had said it or me. 

I wiped the cum off of my chest and got out of bed. I didn’t bother to cover my naked body as I head to Jenny’s room to take a shower. I entered her room quietly through her open door. 

I wasn’t surprised to see Jenny naked on her bed, but I was surprised to see her masturbating with one of her vibrators. She didn’t stop when I entered because she didn’t hear me. 

I stopped and watched her get herself off, longer than I should have. I remained in place and she brought herself to orgasm. I think the sight of a woman having an orgasm is one of the most beautiful things to see.  

Jenny slowly opened her eyes and saw me standing there. She was obviously embarrassed but did not attempt to cover herself. The deed was already done. 

“I’m sorry,” I spoke first, “I was on my way to the shower and I didn’t know that you were, uh, busy. I hope you don’t mind.” 

“I don’t mind,” she said, as her eyes moved down to my renewed hardon, “And it looks like you didn’t mind either. 

“No, I didn’t mind it at all.” 

Jenny and I exchanged playful smiles and then I turned and headed for the bathroom. I didn’t bother to close the bathroom door as I entered. I started the hot water and ran my hand up and down my cock as I waited for the water to warm up. 

Jenny never took her eyes off me as she placed her vibrator back on her pussy and masturbated while watching me. I pretended not to notice until I stepped inside the shower. I let the warm water cover my body and then turned my attention back to my hard cock. 

I blatantly watched Jenny and stroked my cock as she stared at me from her bed while she teased her pussy and clit. My cock was on fire and I wanted to be inside of Jenny. I watched her as she pushed her fingers inside herself and proceeded to fuck herself. 

I couldn’t keep my eyes open as the water rained down over me and I approached orgasm. I stopped myself and decided to actually fuck Jenny instead of fantasizing about it. I turned around, shut off the water, and stepped out of the shower.  

I dried myself off quickly and looked into Jenny’s bedroom. I expected to see Jenny laying on her bed, ready to receive my hard cock. Instead, Jenny was gone, and I had missed my chance. 

I was greeted in the kitchen by Jenny’s bare ass which was accentuated by the small apron she wore while cooking naked.  

“Did you enjoy your shower this morning? It looked like you did to me,” Jenny said when she turned and saw me. 

This caused Johnny to look up from his meal at us. First, he looked at his mom and then at me. After trying to read our expressions and body language his eyes traveled down to my semi-erect cock as it hung out and down in an impressive but unthreatening manner. After a brief moment of admiration, he returned his attention back to his breakfast. 

I took a seat at the table and Jenny served me a plate of food. Normally I would inhale my food but I find myself taking my time. I picked at my food until Jenny had made herself a plate and sat at the table after removing her apron. I glanced at Jenny’s exposed tits throughout our meal.  

No matter how many times I saw them, her breasts always excited me to look at them. I imagined Jenny laying naked across the table as Johnny and I feasted on our food as it lay strewn over her body.  

After finishing my food, I cleaned my plate and excused myself to my room. I checked my cell phone and found a text message from my mom.  

“I miss you and I can’t wait until I get to see you again. Love Mom” her message read. 

I replied to her message, “I miss you and I love you too.” 

I waited a few minutes for a response but never received one. I walked out into the living room and saw Jenny and Johnny in the backyard. Johnny was rubbing sunscreen on Jenny’s nude body. Another missed opportunity this morning. 

I walked outside and sat in the recliner opposite Jenny, “When you’re done with her, you can put some sunblock on me next,” I said to Johnny. 

“As fun as that sounds, it might be better for you to handle that monster between your legs yourself,” Johhny laughed. 

“Can I borrow the sunscreen then, please?” 

Johnny tossed me the bottle and I squeezed a generous amount into my hand. I rubbed the sunscreen into my cock while I watched Johhny rubbing sunscreen into his mother’s ass cheeks. My cock hardened from the stimulation. I slowly stroked it up and down. 

“Can I get the bottle...” Johnny stopped speaking when he saw me stroking my hardness while watching him. 

“Sure, I just need a little more,” I said, and squeezed a glob of sunscreen directly onto the tip of my cock while Johnny and Jenny watched me. Then I tossed the bottle back to Johnny and held Jenny’s undivided attention as I rubbed it into my flesh. Johnny also seemed to be taking several glances as I touched myself. 

Unfortunately, Johnny finished his rubdown before I did and he jumped into the pool. Jenny, however, continued to watch me while I rubbed myself and I even saw her move her hand under her body and between her legs.  

I was getting close to cumming when I was suddenly startled by a familiar female voice coming from over my shoulder.  

“Hellooo!” she sang. 

I quickly grabbed the towel I was sitting on and wrapped it around my waist, covering my manhood. I recognized the voice immediately; it was my mother. 

“Oh my gosh! What are you doing here, Sally? Did they let you out early on good behavior?” Jenny asked. 

“No, they only gave me a weekend pass. I told them my son was homesick and missed his mommy. They agreed to fly me home for the weekend,” Sally answered, “Speaking of which, where is my hug?” 

I climbed to my feet carefully, making sure not to lose my towel. My hard-on had subsided from the sudden presence of my mother. I wrap my arms around my mom and we embraced in a long warm hug. 

After we broke from my hug, Jenny stepped forward and hugged my mom. She had risen while I was engaged in my hug. 

“Does this mean you will bring Steve home for the weekend?” Jenny asked. 

“No, since it is a short visit, I thought I could just stay here for the weekend instead. If that’s okay with you.” 

“Okay? That’s fantastic! We’d love to have you. We will have to get creative with the sleeping arrangements, but we can get that figured out later.” 

The two women embraced each other again and then Jenny turned her attention to the pool, “Johnny, come give Sally a hug, don’t be rude.” 

All eyes were on Johnny as he climbed out of the pool. My mother hadn’t reacted to seeing Jenny naked, but when she saw Johnny’s exposed cock, she visibly blushed. Johnny picked up a towel and dried himself off nonchalantly and made no effort to cover himself in the process. My mom’s eyes seemed to be glued to his cock as it swayed from his movements. Once Johnny was dry enough, he dropped his towel and proceeded closer to my mother. 

“My how you’ve grown Johnny, you are a man now...” she said out loud, and then mumbled to herself, “...in more ways than one.” 

My mom opened her arms and gave his body one more look, up and down before he closed the gap and they embraced. 

While they were hugging, Jenny said, “Why don’t you get changed and join us in the pool?” 

My mother kissed Johnny on the cheek and then lowered her arms, letting them slide down his tight body, and rubbed his ass before breaking free. Johnny turned and walked back to the pool; his cock was showing subtle signs of arousal.  

“I’m afraid I didn’t pack a swimsuit,” my mother finally responded, only after Johnny dived into the pool and his nude body was no longer in sight. 

“You don’t need a swimsuit to join us,” Jenny clarified. 

“I appreciate that but I don’t think I'm ready to take that plunge yet.” 

“You can borrow my suit then, let’s go to my room and you can try it on.” 

Jenny grabbed my mother's hand and dragged her into the house before she could object. Just then a hand grabbed mine and Johnny said in a hushed tone, “Come here, I want to show you something.” 

Johnny led me around to the side of the house, through some bushes, and stopped in front of a bedroom window,” Have a look,” he said. 

We both stepped up to the window and looked through it. The bottom of the blinds were pulled up just slightly so that we could see into the room, but it would be hard to see us looking in. I recognized the room we were looking at as Jenny’s bedroom.  

 I noticed that the window was cracked open slightly too. We would be able to hear inside but we would also be heard if we said anything. I was just about to point this out to Johnny when my mom entered the room with Jenny right behind her. Jenny closed the door and locked it behind her. 

“I’m so happy you're here. We are going to have so much fun this weekend,” Jenny said. 

“I am too. I needed a break!” 

“Take off your clothes while I get the swimsuit,” Jenny said, as she rummaged through her closet. 

My mother pulled her top off over her head and then unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, “I’m not sure about this, Jenny. I was not prepared to wear a swimsuit this weekend.” 

Jenny turned around holding a pair of white bikini bottoms in her hand, “What are you talking about? You have a gorgeous body, I mean just look at those beautiful tits!” 

“That’s not what I’m talking about. I haven’t shaved down there in a while. I haven't needed to.” 

“Oh. That’s no problem. I can fix you up in no time. I am an expert with a razor in that department.” 

My mother glanced down at Jenny’s shaved pussy, and said, “So I see, but won’t that take a while?” 

“We can just use an electric razor for now. I’ll hook you up with a close shave later. Take off your bottoms and I will go get the electric razor.” 

Jenny went into her bathroom as my mom began to remove her skirt. She looked at the locked door before pulling them down, she never thought to look at the window for a couple of peeping toms. 

Once, her skirt was on the floor, she grabbed the waistband of her black lacy panties and pulled them to the floor. My cock was starting to react and I felt it begin to get hard. I watched as my mother lay on the bed and examined her pussy before Jenny came back. 

Jenny returned to the room carrying a towel and an electric razor. She took one look at my naked mother and smiled, “Let's put the towel down first,” she said. 

My mom stood up and Jenny placed the towel on the edge of the bed where my mom was just sitting. 

“Have a seat,” she said. 

My mother sat on the towel and Jenny dropped to her knees between my mom’s legs. She pulled my mom’s legs apart, displaying her hairy pussy.  

I was acutely aware of my hard cock and was embarrassed that Johnny might make fun of me. I looked over at Johnny to see if he had noticed and saw that he was full-on stroking his cock, and not paying any attention to me. Feeling relieved, I wrapped my hand around my cock and slowly stroked it, giving it some relief. 

“Just sit back and relax, I will tame this wild beast for you,” Jenny said. 

My mom lay back and held her knees wide open for Jenny. Jenny turned on the razor and placed it against my mom’s skin. The sound of hair being cut away was heard instantly. My mother’s moans were a little harder to be heard over the razor, but she was definitely letting out the cutest little moans. 

My mom was getting turned on. I’m not sure if it was the thrill of being touched down there or the vibrations of the razor but the fact was not lost on Jenny either. I noticed that she was using her other hand to wipe away the hair more, stroking my mom’s kitty more frequently. But I knew she was intentionally teasing her when she started blowing the hair away with her breath. This caused my mom to quiver and moan even louder. 

I was stroking my cock even harder now and took glances at Johnny to confirm that he was doing the same.  

Jenny had shaved all of the hair off of my mom’s pussy and then turned the razor around. She placed the handle against my mother’s clit and let the vibrations do their job. My mom was trying to breathe normally but she could only take short, sharp breaths. After a couple of minutes, Jenny removed the razor and turned it off.  

“I think I'm all done. And let me tell you, it looks good enough to eat,” Jenny said. 

My mother sucked in a large gasp of air and spread her legs even further apart. Taking that as an invitation, Jenny leaned forward and placed her mouth on my mom’s pussy. She ran her tongue up the dripping-wet slit in her mouth then flicked my mom’s stiff clit.  

My mother was writhing in pleasure, grabbing fistfuls of sheets as Jenny expertly pleasured her pussy. I found myself drooling and licking my lips, wondering what her pussy must taste like. Jenny looked like she was thoroughly enjoying the taste, and couldn’t get enough of it. 

“Fuck, you are so good at that! If you keep this up, I’m going to cum!” my mom moaned. 

Jenny broke away from my mom’s pussy, and said, “That’s kind of the idea.” 

Jenny placed her mouth back on my mom’s clit, and then brought her hand up between her legs and pushed two fingers inside my mother’s freshly-shaven cunt. My mom threw her head back and started thrusting her hips to match the digits thrusting inside of her. 

“Fu-u-ck,” Johnny yelped next to me. 

 

I looked over at him just in time to see him blast a load of cum all over the side of the house. I looked back in the window to see if the two women inside heard him, but they did not react if they had. 

I looked back at Johnny and he smiled at me. He then turned around and made his way back to the pool area. I thought about following him, but I was still rock-hard and horny. I turned my attention back to the show inside Jenny’s bedroom and continued to stroke my hard cock. 

Jenny was sitting up now. She was trusting her fingers in and out of my mother, and she was fondling my mom’s tits with her other hand. She was talking dirty and I slowed my stroking so I could concentrate on what...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments