Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Haircut (Part Two)

"Sue was ready take things to the next level"

31
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
869 words 869 words

Author's Notes

"Part two of my encounter with the lady who cut my hair so well."

Straight away I could feel the heat of her aroused sexuality. As I ran my fingers across her swollen and trimmed lips, I could feel just how wet Sue was. She moaned gently as she moved her legs apart to allow for greater access and dug her nails into my scalp as she encouraged me to go further.

 

“Mmmm that feels so good,” said Sue. “Don’t stop! I’m already so close to cumming.”

I had no intention of stopping now. I ran my fingers across her lips and felt them open under my touch and her wetness soon flooded my hand as I probed a little deeper. The soft moans turned to louder ones as Sue started to grind herself down onto my fingers and she urged me to slide myself inside her.

 

Pulling her silky panties down some more so I could get better access to her hot wet pussy, I slid two fingers deeper inside and used the tip of my thumb to tease her clit at the same time.

“Oh god yes, that feels so good! It's making me feel so naughty!” exclaimed Sue. “But take them all the way off so you have nothing in your way,” she added.

 

Needing no further encouragement, I lifted Sue’s skirt up to her hips and slid the red silky panties down to her ankles. Sue then leaned on my shoulders as I bent over from the chair I was still sitting in to pull the panties over her heels one at a time as she lifted each foot. Reaching back under her skirt with one hand, I was soon exploring her sex once again, running my fingers along the full length of her swollen wet lips before probing deeper. At the same time, I was sniffing her soaking wet silky panties which were still in my other hand.

 

As I continued to tease her and feel her pleasure growing under my touch, Sue reached out and pulled the gown off that she had placed over me prior to starting my haircut, threw it to the back of the salon, and made a move towards my crotch and started to rub my hard cock which grew harder under her attention. Meanwhile, I started to undo the zip that ran the length of the rear of her red dress from the bottom, while at the same time biting on her breasts outside of her dress as she leaned over me and lowered her head towards my cock.

 

Next it was my zip being undone as Sue teased me out of my underwear and wasted no time in running her tongue across the tip of my helmet which by now was leaking heavy pre-cum and glistening with excitement that Sue lapped up straight away.

KatieAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieAdams

 

Grasping the base of my shaft with her one hand while she guided my hardness between her shiny red lips and into her mouth she reached under my ball sack and teased me with her red nails running along my scrotum. I had fantasised about this moment while masturbating over this sexy mature lady but never did I expect to be sat in her salon chair with my cock in her gorgeous sexy mouth while she sucked so expertly and soon had me wanting more.

 

While Sue sucked so well, I continued to play with her soaking wet pussy and tease her clit as she spread her legs wider to allow me easier access. I could sense her first climax was building as she gripped my fingers tightly with her experienced pussy, her moans grew louder and her wetness increased noticeably. Sue could also clearly sense the orgasm was close as she stopped sucking my cock, stood up and urged me to fuck her harder and deeper with my fingers as she grabbed onto to my shoulders, suddenly slumping forward as the climax rushed through her amazing and highly charged body.

 

“Yes, yes, yes oh fuck that is sooo good,” Sue exclaimed as the pleasure rippled through her body and her legs were shaking as the intensity of her release reached down to her toes. Leaning into me, she kissed me deep and hard, her tongue ravishing mine as she continued to ride my hand as slowly pleasure subsided.

 

“Oh my god, Steve, that was so good! But now I need to feel that cock inside me, all you have done is make me want you more,” said Sue as she swung one leg over the top of mine and straddled me.

Reaching down between us, Sue found my now aching hard and throbbing member ready to play its part in our intense sexual encounter. Sue guided me to the entrance of her now soaking wet love hole and helped me slowly slide inside her, the feeling of her soft silky wet lips something I was savouring, having imagined so often how they would feel.

“Oh yes, Steve, that feels so good, I want you to fill me with your manhood and not stop until I am full of your seed,” said Sue.

Who was I to refuse such a gorgeous sexy lady that pleasure!

Published 
Written by steve59uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments