Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Haircut (Part One)

"Susan was a lady I had admired for some time, her mature beauty often on my mind"

41
8 Comments 8
4.4k Views 4.4k
928 words 928 words

Author's Notes

"Part fantasy part reality"

I wanted to share an experience I had a couple of years ago with an amazing and incredibly sexy lady who certainly knew what she wanted and how to get it. I’ll call her Susan, and she had been my regular hairdresser for a while. I’d often thought of her when having a cheeky wank after having a trim from her, thinking back to how she had brushed up against me and I had felt her mature breasts rub against me during the hair-cutting appointment. 

She was always well turned out, usually wearing a nice overcoat to work over a figure-hugging dress, nylons and heels, and walked with a confident swing to her hips as I watched her turn up to the salon each morning while I had my coffee nearby before going to the office. Occasionally, she wore knee-length boots which were as sexy as her heels. Although over sixty she was extremely attractive and always well made up, never tarty or over the top, with lots of red lipstick and red nails to accompany her good taste in clothes and nylons. 

I would always sit and fantasise about her when she cut my hair, convinced she knew, full well, I had a hard-on for her under the gown she had thrown over me and knew, full well, when she leant in that her breasts were only millimetres away from my hungry mouth. She would also run her fingers through my hair, continuously asking if it was short enough or did I want some more taking off! 

I always wanted more taking off, I would tell her as we cheekily flirted, and Sue knew full well what I was alluding to. Indeed, most of the times she pressed her crotch into my leg was when we were teasing one another and I swear she was probably wet after I left and as horny as I was too! 

One day I asked her, as she was on the way to the salon, if I could get an early trim as I had a busy day ahead of me and wanted to tidy up my scruffy hair before meeting some important clients.

"Of course," she replied, "come with me, now, and I can slip you in before I open up," Sue replied.

 Now there was a thought that led me to a place I imagined would be a fun time, but I held back from any smutty response and behaved like a perfect gentleman, for now! As she unlocked the door to the salon, which was on the first floor, I noticed, only then, how sexy her bright red nails looked as she turned the key in the lock but that her nylons were actually a very fine fishnet pattern.

Her red dress, just above the knee, and her black heels accentuated her desirability, and I could feel myself getting hard. Following Susan upstairs, my mind was going into overdrive, keeping a close eye on both her gorgeous ass and hips swaying while enjoying the view of her firm calves encased in black fishnets. 

gabyflowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabyflowers

Once we reached the cutting room, Sue said, "get comfy while I slip this coat off and get warmed up."

I was thinking about offering to help her warm up, but, again, held back, not wanting to appear over-eager. When Sue did start, she checked that it was just the usual trim I was wanting and then made a start with the normal small talk about the weather, etc and we were chatting about how unseasonably warm it was when she suddenly confessed she was wearing hold-ups. 

Explaining, she said, "I wasn’t sure whether it was too warm for tights today but not warm up enough for bare legs I chose these lovely fishnet hold-ups, which was a good compromise given the weather," Sue explained.

“Nice,” I replied, “I do like a lady who wears stockings and is happy to reveal the fact,” at which point, I think she realised that pandora’s box had been opened. 

“Maybe I should have kept that information to myself,” Susan suggested. “I suppose you’re going to get all horny and excited now,” she added.

I had to admit I had already felt a stirring in my loins and decided to push the envelope and see if Sue was just teasing or willing to put her words into action. “Well, I have to admit I’m sitting here wondering how smooth and silky they must feel and if wearing them excites you as much as it does me,” was my response.

“Maybe you’d like to find out,” Sue invited. 

Not one to turn down such an open and obvious invite, I reached out from under the gown I had on and ran my left palm along the back of her calf, feeling just how smooth and silky her stockings were. Sue’s encouraging response gave me the courage to slowly move my hand under the hem of her skirt and towards the top of those sexy hold-ups, eventually reaching bar flesh where I could also feel the heat emanating from under her panties. 

“That feels very nice;” said Sue. “You’re making me very wet though,” she added. Taking that as an invitation I eased my hand up higher and found the edge of her gusset which I gently eased away from her body to allow me to slip two fingers underneath the silky material.

To be continued. 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by steve59uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments