Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Haircut (Part Three)

"Sue's pussy was so wet and ready"

26
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
652 words 652 words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed parts 1 and 2 I hope you enjoy this part as well......"

 Sue’s pussy was so wet and ready that I slid right in deep and hard and she was soon grinding herself enthusiastically as she rode up and down my aching shaft. It was clear we had both wanted and looked forward to this moment and our pure animal lust for one another was taking control as we fucked fast and furiously with Sue facing me as she rode up and down while holding onto my neck tightly.

I could soon sense that she was quickly building up to a climax and when she started to dig her nails into my back and tell me to fuck her harder and deeper I knew that moment was not far away and sure enough Sue started to vocalise the fact.

“Yes, yes, yes Steve fuck me harder,” Sue demanded.

“Oh my god this feels so good, Steve I’m going to cum! Come with me,” she urged.

Much as I wanted to please this gorgeous lady I was also eager to not shoot my bolt too soon and was working hard not to come just yet which was extremely difficult given the encouragement Sue was providing, not to mention the way her pussy was gripping my shaft as she rode up and down.

However, I held out as Sue’s first climax rushed through her body and she was driving her pussy down deeper and harder with each stroke as a flood of excitement rippled through her and her juices flowed over me with each involuntary reaction took control of her shaking body.

Still shaking form her climax Sue kissed me passionately and told me how much she had wanted to feel that pleasure and how she had masturbated at night imagining how I would feel inside her.

“Well that’s a hell of a coincidence, I’ve been wanking with you on my mind for months now wishing one day I got the chance to fuck you,“ I replied.

“Well, now you’ve felt how good it is why don’t you do it again but this time I want to feel you cum inside me and fill me with your sticky spunk and show me just how much you wanted me,” answered Sue.

AgataRii1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataRii1

Not needing to be asked twice I lifted Sue up and carried her over to the reception counter before sitting her down again and lifting her legs up to open them wider and give me better access to her now soaking-wet pussy.

Wasting no time I was soon drilling her deeply again and could feel my own climax getting closer as Sue urged me to fill her deeper and harder and make her cum again. Reaching down between us she was also now playing with her clit as I thrust my cock in and out of her and felt myself reaching the point of no return.

“Sue, I’m going to cum soon,” I warned her.

“Mmmm, good, don’t stop until you’ve filled me with it,” Sue encouraged me. “I want to feel it dripping out of me when you pull out.”

Wow, those were the words that pushed me over the edge and seconds later I could feel myself spurting my cum deep inside her eager fanny while holding on to her hips as Sue also came for a second time.

We both took a while to come down from the high we had both just experienced. As we did, I continued to caress Sue’s breasts and play with her rock-hard nipples, and her response to my touch was to moan softly, then lean forward and kiss me.

“If you keep playing with those like that you’re going to have to fuck me again,” said Sue as she responded to my gentle touch.

I knew when I was on to a good thing and carried on teasing her tits.

 

To be continued

Published 
Written by steve59uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments