Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part One, Dot Becomes More Than A Neighbor

""Don't get any ideas. It's just lunch," Dot warned."

63
1 Comment 1
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Dot is my next-door neighbor. She is seventy-one, a widower, about four feet six, petite, and has white hair. I have always liked Dot. She is easy to get along with and funny. For her age, Dot is a very attractive woman with a good figure. Until a few weeks ago, that was Dot—my neighbor.

My perception changed one morning when Dot and I were talking. Dot kept pulling her cardigan across her chest. She only has two small bumps for breasts, but she kept covering them. I don't think I was looking at them. Maybe Dot did.

The problem was from then on, I did. I made sure I didn't gawk, but I glanced when I thought I could. That led me to think what Dot's breasts looked like, and then further—wondering what Dot looked like naked. She became something of a fetish.

I wondered how she looked in her youth. Was she a sexual woman? And then, as my thoughts became darker, what was her attitude towards sex now?

I'm not sure how it happened, but one day I must have had a rush of blood. I put my arm around Dot's waist.

Dot pulled away from me. "What are you doing?" she growled.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

Dot let it drop. I didn't try anything for a while. The urge was still there, but I held back. Instead, I tried a bit of verbal flirting. For example, Dot and I were talking. The sun was shining, and I asked Dot if she would get into her bikini later. Dot took it as a joke. But I told her if she did to give me a shout.

"You wouldn't want to see me in a bikini."

I put my arm around Dot, "Don't be too sure about that."

This time Dot didn't pull away. I let my arm linger as long as I dared, without provoking Dot's wrath. Slowly, Dot allowed me into her space. There were touches, but nothing improper.

When my partner, Trish, made plans to visit her sister, I let Dot know I would be alone. Each time I spoke to Dot, I reminded her when Trish was leaving, and I would have no-one to look after me. Dot took it all as a laugh, but I kept plugging away.

I hoped - maybe I was dreaming - but I hoped Dot might read something into my repeated reminders.

Finally, the day came for Trish to leave. We were loading the car with Trish's bags when Dot came over. "Are you two going somewhere?"

"I am," Trish said. "To visit my sister for a few days."

"That's nice. Say hello to her, from me."

"You're looking spiffy. Are you going out?" Trish asked Dot.

"Yes, for lunch. You don't think this dress is too daring, do you?"

Dot hardly ever wears a dress. This one was just below the knee, and the neckline was nowhere near showing any cleavage.

"You look fine, Dot, but be careful. There are plenty of men out there just looking to take advantage of a young lady," Trish quipped.

"I will," Dot said, and she gave me a stare.

"Have you got everything?" I asked Trish.

She said she thought so. "What about your phone?" Trish is always misplacing her phone.

Trish looked, and sure enough, she had left it inside.

"Are you meeting someone?" I asked Dot while Trish was retrieving her phone.

"I thought you would take me out to lunch."

I didn't have time to respond. Trish came back. We said our goodbyes, and Trish got in her car. As she drove away, I waved with one hand and put the other in the small of Dot's back. Before Trish was out of sight, I let my hand drop onto Dot's butt cheek. It was round, reasonably firm, and good to squeeze.

"Don't get any ideas. It's just lunch," Dot warned.

"I know," but it didn't stop me squeezing again and then the other ass cheek. Nor did Dot.

I had a quick freshen-up and took Dot into town. Lunch was great. Dot told me about herself. Our feet touched under the table now and then, but that was all. After lunch, we walked down the main street, and Dot said, "I think I would like a drink. Would you mind taking me to a bar?"

We went into the first bar we came across. Dot sat in a booth, and I asked what she would like to drink.

"Just a beer, I think."

"No problem," I told Dot, and then she said, "Maybe I'll have a small whisky with that. If you don't mind, dear?"

"Are you sure you wouldn't like a double?"

"If you insist," Dot said.

We were on our second round when two guys sat close. They swore a lot, so I asked Dot if she wanted to move or find somewhere else to drink.

"It's alright," Dot said. "That sort of language is all around us now. On TV, in movies. Bloody was a bad word when I was young. Now it's fuck this and fuck that. Even young girls are saying fuck all the time."

To say I was surprised at Dot would be an understatement.

I didn't drink anymore, but Dot had two more whiskies, and then I drove us home. I walked Dot to her door with my hand on her ass.

"I have had a delightful time, but I think I need a little nap now," Dot said at the door. "But why don't you come over for dinner? About six, I eat early."

Dot had been accepting of me touching her, so I tried something else. I put my hand on her side, so my palm was partly on her breast.

"Maybe you shouldn't come over if you are going to do things like that." I know my face dropped, but then Dot said, "I'm joking. About coming over for dinner. Not what you are doing."

"I'll see you at six then," and I cupped Dot's breast.

Dot smiled, "Don't be late."

When I got home, I took my cock out and gave it a good beating.

**********

"It's open!" Dot shouted when I knocked on her door, two minutes early. "I'm in the kitchen."

I followed the delicious smell. "I brought this," I told Dot when I found her.

"Are you intending to get me drunk?" Dot said when I put a three-quarter-full bottle of whisky on the bench next to her.

I stood behind Dot, "Certainly not," and I filled my hands with Dot's ass cheeks.

"Careful," she said. "This is hot."

I gave her rump a tight squeeze, "So are these."

I put my chin on Dot's shoulder and sniffed in the aroma. "That smells delicious."

"It's only a stew."

I put my arms around Dot and cupped her breasts. She wriggled her shoulders, "Stop that. Pour yourself a wine and sit at the table. I'm ready to dish out."

I poured a wine and topped up Dot's glass.

"Can you take these? I'll bring the wine," Dot asked.

I carried the bowls of stew and sat at the table. Dot followed not long after minus her apron. The thin blue tank top she wore showed a minor belly bump. More interesting to me were the two points where her nipples were pushing from the other side.

EmmaMackey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaMackey

I couldn't believe I hadn't realized Dot wasn't wearing a bra when I held her breasts.

I ate my stew and looked at Dot's breasts.

"You have to stop that," Dot told me.

I asked, "What?" 

She said, "Looking at me like that. AND you have to stop touching me. I'm old enough to be your mother. Probably your grandmother."

"I'm thirty-seven."

"There, I told you I could be your grandmother."

"At a push, maybe, but tell me, why did you dress like that?"

Dot's face flushed, and she tried to tell me she didn't know what I meant.

"A tight thin top. You wore that for me, didn't you?" I told Dot.

Dot tried to deny it. "Do you know who Pinocchio is?" I asked.

"Of course I do," Dot said. "His nose grew when he told lies."

"You are like him, but when you lie, your nipples grow."

Dot's face crimsoned, and she couldn't help but look down.

"Let's put the dishes away and sit down. I need a drink," Dot said, still beetroot-like.

We took the dishes into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher.

"Would you like another wine?"

"Some of your whisky, please," Dot said.

I poured a glass, "I think I need more than that," Dot said.

I poured some more and looked at Dot. Her expression told me it wasn't enough, so I put a little more in the glass.

"That will do for now," Dot said. "But bring the bottle."

We sat facing each other on the couch. Dot took a large slug and held out her glass for me to refill. She said she needed it to calm her nerves.

While I poured  Dot another very large drink, I asked her to tell me about her sex life. I didn't see any point in beating around the bush.

"There isn't much to tell. I married young. My first husband passed away, and I remarried two years later. I had two children in each marriage."

"To your husbands," I kidded.

"Oh, yes. It wasn't like it is nowadays. I led a very sheltered life sexually."

I asked how long it had been since Dot any sex. "My second husband had a prolonged illness, and he passed away fifteen years ago. So maybe nineteen, twenty years. And then he didn't penetrate me."

"And if you could have sex now, would you?"

Dot took another drink, "This will sound crazy, but I would like to suck a cock and taste cum."

Dot admitted she had never sucked a cock or had a facial. When I asked why, Dot said, "I have the internet. I have watched porn. It looks fun."

I was about to tell Dot she could suck mine, but she beat me to it, "Can I see your cock?" she asked.

"Sure," I said and stripped naked before Dot changed her mind.

I sat next to Dot, and she tentatively touched the purple head. She looked at me and asked if I was sure it was alright.

"Dot, do what you want to. I am sure I will enjoy every minute."

"Please tell me when you are ready to ejaculate. I would like to see it come out."

"Will do. Suck my dick, Dot, please."

Dot took her time, but finally, she had my shaft in her mouth. I don't know how many movies Dot had watched, but she got full marks for cock sucking from me.

When I was ready to shoot my load, I warned Dot. I jacked off until I came over her face. When the first worm hit Dot's cheek just below her eye, she turned away. The next hit her ear. From then on, it went in her hair, on her face, and in her mouth. When the force lessened, some drops landed on her top.

"Was it what you thought it would be?" I asked.

"And more," Dot said. "We will do it again, won't we?"

I told Dot, "Any time you want." I paused and asked, "Do you want to go to bed?"

"I don't know. It's been so long and at my age."

"Why don't we get into bed and see what happens. If nothing does, that's alright." It wasn't, but I was willing to say anything.

"I don't want to get your hopes up. Or your cock, and let you down."

"You can always suck my dick again."

"Alright, but let me go up first."

I asked Dot why, and she said she was embarrassed about her body.

I tried to tell her I didn't mind, but she insisted. I waited ten minutes after Dot left and went to the bedroom.

"Are you ready?" I asked from outside the bedroom.

"Yes, you can come in."

Dot was lying in bed. She had the sheets pulled up under her chin, and she was holding onto them tightly. I slipped into bed and moved close enough to Dot so that my hard dick touched her thigh.

I tried to pull the sheets from Dot's grasp, but she held on.

I told Dot a white lie, "Please, Dot, I want to go down on you, and I am claustrophobic. I can't go under the sheets."

I tried to pull the sheets again. Dot held on, but then she loosened her grip. I took the sheets off Dot, and after a quick look at her body, I kissed both nipples and went down between her legs.

Dot didn't seem to be getting wet. I let my saliva drip onto her pussy. My finger entered Dot a little easier, but I didn't think it would be comfortable for Dot if I entered her. I used all my saliva, and then I told Dot to suck my cock and leave hers on my cock.

"I have body oil," Dot suggested.

I wasn't sure about that. Dot had a change of mind, "I haven't come this far for nothing. I want you to fuck me."

Dot gave my cock a decent coating of oil and used two fingers to lubricate herself.

"Put it in me."

I was hesitant, but I lay on top of Dot. She guided my shaft, and I slowly entered Dot's cunt. Her fingers let go, and I pushed my hips forward.

"Oh, yes," Dot said.

My cock felt good inside Dot and slid quite smoothly.

"Yes, yes. Pump me harder."

Dot was into it. She wrapped her legs around me and begged for more. Her voice got louder, and she screamed she was going to have an orgasm.

When I came, I gushed into Dot.

Dot looked content.

"First thing in the morning, we'll get some proper lube," I told Dot.

"Like hell. First thing, I want your cock back inside me, fucking me."

I pulled Dot on top of me, "Why wait that long?" I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments