Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part Two, Dot Was Shy This Morning

"We showered together and went out for lunch—Dot's treat."

31
1 Comment 1
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I lifted myself off Dot and grabbed my hard cock as it popped out of Dot's pussy. "Open your mouth," I told her as I knelt beside Dot and aimed my dick at her face.

"You can..."

I put a finger of my other hand to my lips, "Shh," and stroked my dick. "Ready?" I asked Dot.

She opened her mouth and nodded. Dot's left eye closed, and her head jerked as the first bead of cum hit her cheek. My aim was true with the next two shots I fired. They went into Dot's mouth. After that, I didn't care. When I had finished, cum was in her hair and splattered over her face. One blob missed Dot and landed on the pillow.

I squeezed as much jizz out as I could. Dot let the last few drops fall onto her tongue. The final droplet didn't have enough weight to fall. So, Dot flicked it off with the tip of her tongue.

Dot put her head back on the pillow. She smiled and said, "Thank you."

I asked why Dot was thanking me, and she said because I sprayed her with cum again. She reached up with her left hand and ran her fingertips over my limp cock, "How long?"

"Now or when it is stiff?" I joked.

Dot laughed, "No, silly. How long before I can have it inside me again?"

I told Dot there was plenty of time, and we didn't have to rush, which is a phrase I never thought I would say regarding sex. Then Dot asked me to close my eyes. I thought I was in for a surprise, but Dot said she wanted to go to the bathroom. It turned out Dot did not want me to see her because she was naked.

"Dot, I saw you naked last night," I told her.

Dot told me that was last night, and now she wanted me to close my eyes. I closed them to please Dot but not for long. I saw Dot's little ass before she closed the door to the ensuite.

Dot came out with a towel wrapped around her. She had cleaned herself and had a pee.

"Would you like coffee?" Dot asked.

I told her I would prefer her not to be silly and take the towel off. Dot told me to be patient. She wasn't used to being seen naked, and then she brought up her age. "I am seventy-one. Things don't look as good as they used to."

I followed Dot into the kitchen, and as the coffee percolated, I told Dot she looked great naked. For my kind words, I got a kiss and feel of Dot's ass.

"Dot, how do we get over your shyness?"

"I don't know," Dot said. "Maybe in time."

"You know the saying Dot. No time like the present. Why don't you let the towel drop? I am getting embarrassed. I want you naked with me."

Age came out again, "It is alright for you. You are young and have a nice looking cock," Dot said, putting her hand loosely around my dick.

"You go and sit outside, Dot. I will bring the coffee."

"I can't go outside like this, and you certainly can't like that. Look, you have the beginnings of an erection."

Dot was right. My dick was starting to stiffen.

"It is alright. Your backyard is private," I told Dot and herded her outside.

We sat down and chatted. I asked Dot if she came when I ate her pussy or when we had sex. She said she was sure she had. More than once, but they were the only minor.

"You did, and it tasted delicious," I told Dot. She smiled but also looked flustered at my comment.

Dot is a keen gardener, so I asked her to show me around her yard. I thought if Dot took me around, it would put her more at ease. It didn't help me. I got a full-blown hard-on.

We got to a corner, and I said, "Dot, I need relief. Will you suck my cock?"

"Of course. Let's go inside."

I put my hand on Dot's shoulder and said, "No. Do it here."

Dot was reluctant, so I applied some pressure on her shoulder. Dot stared at me and then got on her knees. She opened her mouth and took my whole shaft. I let Dot do her thing, and then I grabbed her head, "Let me," I said, and I fucked Dot's mouth.

Dot glugged and moaned for a time, and then she pulled away, "I want it in me," she said determinedly.

"Take the towel off. Put it on the ground, and lay on it."

I wanted Dot naked, but I never expected she would be and asking for sex.

Dot looked amazing. She had her arms out and legs open, "Come on, I have a surprise for you."

I got on my knees and paused, "No, lube," I thought.

Dot told me to hurry again, so I put the head of my dick inside her. I didn't want to hurt Dot. Gingerly I eased into her.

"Push," Dot yelled.

Dot lifted her hips, "Surprise."

Dot was wet. Wet enough, my dick slid in effortlessly, "Now fuck me good and hard," she ordered.

It was a different Dot beneath me. Dictating how she wanted to be fucked. She wrapped her legs around me and scratched my back. Dot screamed obscenities loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Dot's final act was letting them know she was cumming again, and she wanted me to cum with her.

I waited a while and asked Dot if she was alright.

She looked dazed, "I came," she said. Dot made it sound like it was the first time.

I told Dot the whole neighborhood knew, and she said, "No, you don't understand. I think that was the strongest orgasm I have ever had. That last one sent an electric shock through my body."

We had a cuddle, and I helped Dot to her feet. Dot left the towel for me to pick up, and we walked to the table where our coffees were.

"Do you want this?" I asked Dot, offering her the towel.

Dot told me she was fine, so I asked if she wanted to go inside. Again she told me she was fine but wouldn't mind her coffee refreshed. We spent two, maybe three hours outside—Dot was over her fear of me seeing naked. At least in her yard.

We showered together and went out for lunch—Dot's treat.

Dot was going to wear a bra and silk camisole under her blouse, but I told her it was one or the other. There was a bit of a discussion, and I said, "Wear the cami, no bra."

"I can't go out without a bra," Dot complained.

I told Dot if she grumbled anymore, I would not let her wear panties either.

Dot groaned and put the camisole on. She checked herself out in the mirror. There was a hint of a smile, and I told her how good she looked.

"Do you think so?" Dot asked.

"What can I say. Your breasts are small and perky. Yes, perky is the right word and your nipples. Look at them, poking out. Asking to be pulled, twisted, bitten, and sucked."

CristalCute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristalCute

Dot was blushing, but then I told her we had to do something about her panties. They were large granny ones. She told me they were the only type she had.

"Those are passion killers. We will do some shopping this afternoon. Get some that are worth ripping off," I told Dot.

Dot was worried, "I am not sure I can wear those new-fangled ones. Thongs and things. Whatever they call them."

I told Dot she was still thinking about her age, but her body was much better than seventy-one.

"I want to believe you, but it is not that easy," Dot said.

I told Dot to finish dressing. Dot looked terrific when she was ready. She wore the white blouse she had out, a black skirt, and black heels of all things. There was one problem. Dot had only one button undone on her blouse. I didn't say anything; I was going to choose the right moment.

In the restaurant, Dot insisted we have a full meal. Between courses, we had some fun. I began when Dot said, "See that couple across."

I looked over, "What about them?"

Dot told me they were having an affair. I asked how she knew, and Dot said, "They meet once a week. Have a meal and then find a motel and bang each other's brains out."

I laughed and told Dot she was silly. I took a turn, "That couple over there are into spanking."

Dot looked at me seriously, "Do you and Trish do anything like that?"

I told Dot we have, and I wasn't against giving her bare ass a good spanking if I thought she deserved it. Dot smiled nervously, and I asked about the two gentlemen and woman sat at another table.

"The man and woman sat together are married. The husband wants to share his wife. They are planning a threesome later."

I was astounded by Dot's imagination. She told me it was a hobby. Dot observed people and imagined what their lives were like. It never used to be about sex. Not until Dot watched a bit of porn.

"What about that guy sat by himself?" I asked.

"Hamm, he has a thick cock and is looking for an elderly woman to stick it in."

"This woman. She wouldn't be about seventy or so, would she?" I asked sarcastically.

"He is handsome, isn't he?" Dot swooned.

"The women at this table. What is it she wants, apart from the guy with a thick cock?"

"She would like," Dot paused to think. "She would like to go for a stroll. Have a couple of drinks, be a little naughty, go home, and be ravished to exhaustion."

I told Dot that was possible, and we had to buy some underwear too. We only purchased a red lace bra, garter belt, and thong. Dot was dubious about wearing the thong, but she liked the set. Dot saw a pair of fishnet stockings she liked. I told her I didn't think they were her look, but she wanted them, so we got them too.

Next, we took a stroll in the park. It was surprisingly quiet, considering it was a sunny day.

We stopped by a bench, "This is where the naughty bit comes in," I told Dot. She looked anxious and even more so when I said, "Take those ball busters off."

Dot was frantic, "I can't take them off here, and I can't walk around without any panties on."

I sat down and grabbed Dot's wrist. A quick check to see no-one was around, and I dragged Dot over my knee. I lifted Dot's skirt over her ass and laid three heavy smacks on her ass.

"Get them off, and throw them in the rubbish. Unless you want more," I demanded."

I thought Dot didn't know I was serious about taking them off, and I would have to spank her again. Just in time, she stepped out of her panties and dropped them in the bin by the bench.

"Right, time for that drink," I told Dot, and we walked out of the park.

Dot did not say anything, but she did keep looking at me and smiling. Now and then, I could hear Dot sniggering.

At the bar, Dot sat down while I got the drinks. Knowing Dot, I ordered two double whisky's. My hunch was right. The first never touched the sides.

Dot was not angry, but all she talked about at first was me having her out in public without underwear. I said she could put her new thong on.

Dot, being Dot, confused me. She smiled and said, "No, thank you. I am okay."

Dot took her time with the other drink. I asked her if she comfortable not wearing a bra or panties, and she told me, surprisingly, she was. Dot said that if I got her another drink, she was willing to get even more naughty. She would not tell me how, but I would know when I came back from the bar.

"Do not turn around until you have the drinks," Dot told me.

I was good and didn't look. When I did, Dot had taken her blouse off. I was only going to get her to undo a few buttons; this was much better. I sat down and put Dot's drink on the table.

I looked at Dot's chest and then her face, "Your nipples are pushing against the silk, and that guy is staring at you," I said.

Dot told me she knew he was, but she didn't know if they were hard because he was looking or he was looking because they were.

"Touch one," Dot said. I did not think she was serious, but then she added, "Go on, he is the only one that can see us."

I ran my fingertip over Dot's nipple a few times. Dot was calm, and the man smiled.

Dot sipped her drink. When she had finished, Dot said, "I want to give him something to remember. Feel my breast."

I was reaching over to feel Dot's breast, and she lifted her cami, exposing her breast. I dropped my hand and looked at the guy. He was grinning like the proverbial cat.

"That's enough," I told Dot. "It is time to go home," and pulled her cami down.

Dot was silent on the drive home. She looked out of the window all the way, but I could see her reflection in the window.

Dot was smiling.

Dot whipped her cami off in the house, "This has been the most exciting day of my life." Then she let her skirt fall to the floor, "The only thing that could make it better would be for someone to fuck me like there was no tomorrow.."

Dot looked at me with determined eyes, "Come here, you," and Dot lunged at me.

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments