Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Could Have Died!

"A stupid idea leads to a near-death experience - and to more soul-ripping orgasms for her!"

33
7 Comments 7
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This chapter deviates a little further from the truth than the first chapter, if you haven't read that one, I invite you to do just that. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

We about wore that little c-shaped toy out over the next six days. My bride wore it almost everywhere, to the beach, shopping, golfing, and restaurants, and I was always close by with the remote to surprise her. One thing I hadn’t told her was that in addition to the remote, that little bundle of orgasms could also be controlled using an app on a cell phone.

The time had come for us to hit the road home.

“Are you going to wear your toy on the road again?” I asked.

She smiled at me, “I think so, I’m so used to having it inside me I hardly even feel it anymore.”

It was my turn to smile, “Until I hit the button!” We hit the road and before we got up to speed on the highway she was writhing in her seat. By this time I had gotten used to her having soul-ripping orgasms beside me I hardly got distracted at all so I figured it was time to do something a little different.

We stopped to fill up the car and our stomachs and as usual, while I pumped the gas, she went into the washroom to change clothes. When she came out I hit the button for just a moment to make sure everything was working. We got back on the road and about a half hour later I made my move.

“Hey, babe, you mind driving for a while? My back is getting sore,” I said.

“Sure, next rest stop we’ll switch places,” she said.

“I don’t think I can wait,” I countered as I eased to the side of the road.

We switched places and before she pulled away she held out her hand. “Give it,” she said.

“Give what?” I replied innocently.

“The fucking remote! No way are you turning that thing on while I’m driving!” She was adamant so I handed it over.

“Spoilsport,” I complained. What she didn’t know was that I had slipped the battery out of the remote to disconnect it from the toy and that it would have to be reconnected. As we got back up to highway speed and pulled out my phone. Remember, she had no idea that there was an app for that.

About fifteen minutes later I took my phone out again, she noticed and started asking questions. You see, I hardly ever looked at my phone when we travelled. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“Just checking out what restaurants are close to our hotel,” I lied. I got the toy connected to the app and settled back

“Oh, okay,” and she turned her attention back to the road. About twenty minutes later, the road ahead of us looked pretty clear of other vehicles so I opened the app and touched the icon to turn the toy on.

“FUCK!” she shouted. “GOD DAMMIT I TOLD YOU….. OOOHHHH FUCK ME! STOP IT!” She doubled over and the wheel swerved, running us onto the shoulder before catching it and correcting our course.

“What?” I played the innocent. “You have the remote!”

“TURN IT OFF FOR FUCKS SAKE! WE’RE GONNA GET KILLED!” She reached up under her dress, which she had taken to wearing without underwear for easy access to her snatch, pulled the toy out and threw it at me. “God dammit, I told you NOT TO DO THAT!” She was not very happy with her husband at that point.

“I’m sorry baby,” I said. “I promise I’ll never do that again.”

“Too fucking right you won’t!” she declared. A moment later, “Fuck! Now my motor is running and I’m only halfway to the finish line!” She saw a signpost ahead, “There!” she said and a minute later she pulled off the highway into a picnic park. She maneuvered the car into a grove of trees that provided as much privacy as we would get. Thankfully there were no other cars in sight. She pulled to a stop and threw her door open.

“You!” she commanded, “Give me that toy and get my dildo from the overnight bag! The big one!” I handed it back to her and then went into the back to retrieve her other toy, and took it to her. She climbed into the back seat, laid back and opened her legs and slid the still-shivering toy inside her pussy. Her eyes rolled up as she reached in with two fingers and pressed it up against her G-Spot. Then she took the dildo, rubbed it along her pussy lips to lubricate it and slipped it into herself.

“You like playing with your fucking phone,” she said, “make this fucking thing talk!” I opened the app again and randomly switched it through the different vibration intensities and modes, watching her face every time I switched it. When I saw her face relax I knew I had found ‘The One’. That’s what we later called her favourite setting, ‘The One’.

Mailydavies
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mailydavies

Now that we’d settled on that, I turned and watched as she fucked herself silly with the dildo. Her hand was a blur as she pounded it into herself. Her mouth was opening and closing but no noise was coming out. Her breathing became rapid and shallow almost to the point of hyperventilation. Then it happened.

It started as a low moan, changing to a wail that only stopped when she stopped to refill her lungs. The wail grew in pitch and volume as her orgasm built and as it peaked, it turned to a scream. It was well that the car doors were closed to somewhat mute the sound but I am certain to this day it could be heard two counties away. Her hips bucked, her torso twisted, she fell on the floor in the backseat and she did not miss a beat. Her arm must have been getting tired because she switched hands and kept going.

Now five minutes doesn’t sound like a very long time but consider most orgasms, even the very good ones, only last a few seconds. I don’t know if this was one incredibly long orgasm or a series of smaller ones but she kept huffing and puffing and rubbing and pounding for a full five minutes. When she was done, she fell limp, took her hands off the dildo and just left it inside herself, the small toy still vibrating against her clit and G-Spot. After a few minutes, she started to regain her composure.

“Oh fuck! That was awesome!” she breathed. “I mean truly, awesome! I never would have believed that was possible!”

“Aren’t you glad I tricked you now?” I asked.

She looked at me and smiled, “For getting my motor running, yes. For almost making me drive off the road at seventy miles an hour, not so much! WE COULD HAVE FUCKING DIED!”

She took the toys from her pussy and climbed back up onto the back seat. Handing them to me, she said, “Put these away, please. I don’t want them anywhere near me for a while.” I took them and wrapped them in some dirty clothes before putting them into our overnight bag. Then I opened the door to the back seat and helped her out. Her knees buckled as she put her weight on her legs. I caught her before she fell and she wrapped her arms around me.

“I know we just got married and you made a lot of promises to me but I’m going to ask you to make one more.” I nodded. “Please don’t ever let me drive with a sex toy in my cunt, ever again.”

I held her to me as I started laughing and soon we were rolling around on the ground. We stopped with her laying on top of me. “I promise,” I said, “to never allow you to drive with a sex toy in your cunt ever again.” She smiled. “I also promise I will try to make sure you have many, many orgasms like the one you just had.” She leaned down and kissed me.

We gathered ourselves and got back into the car, me driving again and within minutes, she was sound asleep beside me. We got to our reserved hotel about an hour late but we never did get to any of the restaurants I had looked up. We ordered in and then settled down for the night. Because my darling bride had the benefit of a long nap, she was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, which in this case was a euphemism for ready to fuck.

I retrieved the toys from the bag and gave them a thorough cleaning but when I came out of the washroom with them, she shook her head.

“We won’t be needing those,” she said. “Tonight, it’s just you and me and what nature gave us.” And it was very, very good if I do say so myself.

We had one more day on the road but my wife declined to wear her favourite toy while we drove. We held hands most of the way and two hours after having an uncomfortable conversation with the border agents regarding some of the things in our luggage, we arrived home, happy and tired.

The little c-shaped toy got another workout that night and for many days and nights afterward until it wouldn’t take a charge anymore. But that’s okay, they make lots of those things every day. I can’t say for sure if she ever had another experience that matched the pure physical ecstasy she felt that day in the backseat of our car but by God, it was not for want of trying!

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments