Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mollie Gets Caught

"I get caught taking naked pics by a golfer."

63
17 Comments 17
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Several years ago, some girlfriends and I planned a getaway over a long holiday weekend.  Vivian and her husband owned a vacation home on a golf course down by the coast and offered to host the weekend’s festivities.  I was the first to arrive early that afternoon.  I let myself in using the door code and began exploring the house.  Once I had worked my way through the house, I made my way into the backyard.

I was pleased to see the pool with plenty of layout space.  I planned on making very good use of that all weekend.  The house backed up to one of the holes of the course, but there were a number of trees and bushes that disrupted the view I wanted to share with the golfers over the weekend.

About that time, I realized this may be the only alone time I had for the rest of the weekend.  This group of girlfriends enjoys a good party, but they aren’t up for my more explicit adventures.  I wanted to give my husband a surprise so I decided to take advantage of the situation and take some pictures before the rest of the girls arrived.

I walked down to the edge of the tree line at the back of the yard and started taking pictures.  I wanted to make sure I got the golf course in the background.  Soon my clothes were coming off and more shots were being taken.  First off was my shirt for some nice teasing pictures in my white lace-lined bra. It wasn’t long before that too was off and I was posing to take pictures of my ample breast.  I love being naked outside.  The warmth of the sun on my skin and fresh air turns me on.

By this time, I had taken dozens of pictures and was really getting into it.  I started to slip my jeans off to reveal my matching white lace panties when I heard a noise behind me.  After getting caught up in taking pictures, I hadn’t noticed the foursome coming up the fairway.  One of the guys had lost his ball in my direction and while searching for it came through the tree line.  

I’m not sure which one of us was more startled.  Here I was literally caught with my pants down and nowhere to hide.  Not that I wanted to.  And him looking for his Titleist but instead finding my enormous, bare titties.  He stopped dead in his tracks and stared wide-eyed.  I didn’t move at first but then felt like I should act like I was shy.  I semi-covered my breast with my arm.  I’m not sure why but it felt like the appropriate thing to do to save him from any more embarrassment.  

I could see his eyes taking me in which unleashed my smile.  My arm fell from my breast to give him a better view.  I didn’t pose for him, but I made sure he had an unobstructed view of my whole body.

I could feel the blood rushing to my neck and my breast.  The longer he stood staring, the more turned on I became.  He was good-looking, about six feet tall, athletic build, tan skin with sandy blond hair.  I wasn’t sure what he was about to do or what I wanted him to do, but I knew whatever he did, I wasn’t going to say no.  

But then to my surprise, he began to slowly walk backwards until he hit the tree line, his eyes never leaving my body until he broke through to the fairway.  I wondered if he was about to go tell his friends about the practically naked woman just behind the trees.  I watched him shuffle over to the other three; obviously, he had forgotten about his original quest.  

As he joined them, I saw him turn and look back in my direction with a sly grin.  I could see him so I knew he could see me.  He shook his head and dropped another ball with the group.  I wondered if he would take the two-stroke penalty because he certainly missed out on stroking my slick pussy.

YourBustyPetite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourBustyPetite

The longer I watched him the hornier I became.  Almost unconsciously I began touching myself.  Massaging my full tits working my way down to teasing my nipples.  I began to imagine him touching my body, his hands caressing my skin.  My hands acted out the fantasy.  I locked my eyes on him. If he turned around again, I wanted him to know what I was doing and what I was thinking about.  Down my stomach, brushing over my panties to my thighs, circling behind to my round ass, then catching the edge of my panty line and riding just under the seam back around and diving between my thighs.  

My slick, wet lips greeted my fingers and I let out a cry as I found my swollen clit.  My finger circled my clit teasing me into a convulsive orgasm.  I dropped to my knees and spread my legs wider.  I wanted to keep him in view as I continued to finger myself.   I could feel him under me as I began to fantasize about riding him.  

A couple of more strong orgasms on my clit and then I plunged my fingers in deep.  There was no resistance because I was soaking wet by now.  I sat up straight.  My husband always told me how much he loved how my tits sat on my chest when I would ride him.  My hips rocked back and forth, the rhythm becoming faster and more forceful as the desire built inside of me.  Could anyone hear my moans as I came relentlessly thinking about the golfer?  Would they attract him or another golfer to me?

I couldn’t hold myself up any longer.  I fell forward and braced myself with my left arm.  My ass was vigorously pumping up and down on my hand, three fingers buried inside of me now.  My tits swayed.  This one was going to be powerful.  Just a few more strokes and I was going to be in ecstasy.  When it hit, I lost all control.  The first wave caused me to squirt all over my hand and down my thighs.  My arm failed and I fell to the ground.  I continued to pump my pussy with my ass in the air as I finished off one of the most glorious orgasms I ever had by myself.

I lay there with my head on my arm for a few moments trying to catch my breath.  My other hand was still in my panties.  I could still feel my pussy pulsating.  I chuckled softly, as I thought about what a sight I would be if another golfer sliced their ball my way.  I’m not sure what else I would have to offer them, but I would have been willing to give it a shot.  

Then it struck me that when my fantasy golfer appeared I had stopped taking pictures for my husband.  I gathered myself and looked for my phone.  As I stood, I realized the extent of the mess I had made.  My panties were completely soaked and come was running down my legs.  I definitely needed to get a shower before the girls got there.  

I also realized my golfer and his partners had moved on to the next hole.  I regretted that I wouldn't have the chance to thank him for the amazing experience.  But I’m sure he would have been even more disappointed if he realized what had happened in the woods after he walked off.  

I snapped a couple of quick pics to save the memory and then called hubby on FaceTime.

“Hey, baby.  Do you want to hear what just happened to me?”

Published 
Written by MolliesAdventures
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments