Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mollie, Mike And Amy

"A fun night at a party turns in to a sexual adventure with a girlfriend and a guy."

118
29 Comments 29
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"A fun night at a party turns in to a sexual adventure with a girlfriend and a guy."

A few weeks ago, my husband and I threw a party at our house. He had been traveling a lot for work recently and when he travels we constantly sext with each other. Welcome homes are explosive, and I am continually horny (more so than usual).

Anyway, this night there were a couple of guy friends attending. One, Will, I've fucked before and two others I would really like to fuck. The odds were low with Will since his wife would be with him, but the other two I had a shot at. One of those guys is a work colleague, Mike.

If you followed my Tumblr blog for any time you have probably seen pics I would send to him to torture him. He's seen everything up close and in person but has never been brave enough to do anything. He has shared pics and videos of his cock with me, as well. And let me tell you, it makes my mouth water (among other things). It is a solid eight inches and thick.

Also coming that night was my girlfriend, Amy, and her husband. She and I have hooked up off and on over the years and always enjoy our girl time. I even had a threesome with them a few years ago. Imagine fucking a Coke can. Man, he is thick.

In order to improve my odds, I made sure to wear my cutoff jean shorts and a semi-tight white tank to show off my cleavage. I wanted to make sure everyone got a good show.

The night was going well. Everyone was mingling and having a good time. I made my rounds flirting with my prospects. When I walked by Amy and our eyes met, I knew she wanted to get together.

We chatted for a second, laughing and giggling. Our hands kept brushing together. Finally, I felt her fingers intertwine with mine and she was pulling me with her. We quickly escaped the room without drawing attention to ourselves. She was heading to the bathroom at the back of the house.

As the door closed behind us, we immediately started passionately kissing. Our tongues vying for control. I felt her hand around my waistband. She was not wasting time tonight. I've been waiting to be touched all day. I could already feel the cream between my lips. My breasts were on fire and I could feel the goosebumps.

Her hand broke through the flimsy barrier of my shorts and rushed past my smooth waxed lips. In one stroke she parted my lips and curled two fingers deep inside me. My whole body was paralyzed. I bit her lip as I felt the waves of contractions squeezing her fingers.

As I recovered from the initial orgasm, we became more frantic. I reached under her shirt to feel her ample breast. Brushing her erect nipple. She let out a quiver of a moan. Her fingers were now thrusting back and forth. I was coming so fast I wasn't sure I could stop. I have no idea how long that lasted. Thirty seconds. Thirty minutes. All I know was I could barely breath and my pussy was aching for so much more. As she pulled her fingers out, we smiled and giggled again. I licked one finger clean, and she took the other.

Now it was her turn. I sat her on the bathroom counter as I unbuttoned and slid her shorts off. Now I love fingering a pussy as much as anyone, but if I have a chance, I'm going to eat it. And her's is delicious.

I knelt and pulled her legs over my shoulders. I kissed my way up her left thigh. Taking my time. I love her scent and I wanted to enjoy it. I worked my way up to lips and started circling my tongue around. As she parted I would inhale her. All that did was make me want her more. Finally, she couldn't take it any longer and she pulled my face in.

I devoured her. Slick, thick, and sweet. She leaned back against the bathroom mirror. Her hips edged forward to give me better access. I toyed with her clit. Changing my licking pattern to keep her off guard. Then I felt it. Her legs stiffened. her back arched. Her breaths became quick, shallow gasps. I had her.

I circled her clit and felt it swell more. Her heels dug into my back. Then the quivering muscle spasms as she released all her passion for me. Lastly, complete relaxation. I stood and kissed her. Much more gently than any time since we walked into the bathroom. She smiled and got dressed. We agreed that we needed that more often.

All I could think about was getting to my husband to kiss him and let him smell and taste her on me. That was until the door opened.

There was Mike in the hallway waiting for the bathroom. He stood there in disbelief. It was obvious what Amy and I had been doing. The only way he hadn't heard us was because of the loud music throughout the house. Amy laughed and slipped by him. But I stood my ground. I was soaking wet, in need of a cock, and I was about to get his.

AliGardenier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliGardenier

I motioned him in and closed the door. I looked him in the eye and said, "I need to be bent over this counter and fucked from behind. And you are going to do it."

He still hadn't said a word. He just had that shocked look on his face. I leaned in to kiss him and let him smell Amy on me. Then I knelt once more. I had seen the pics and videos, even seen his bulge through his jeans as I would tease him. But I wanted to see his cock for myself. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them and his underwear down. His swollen cock strained and then sprung out. I was not disappointed.

Things were going so fast that he wasn't hard all the way yet. So, I helped him out. As I took that thick cock in my mouth, I could feel the rush of blood through his veins. I tickled his balls and he swelled even more. He always told me his wife could never deep-throat him. I knew it would be a challenge, but I always want to be the best at everything I do.

When I knew he was as stiff as he would get, I started stroking him back and forth in my mouth. Working him in deeper each time. Then I felt my face hit his stomach. I held it for a second and bit down gently but firmly to let him know I made it. He groaned with approval.

I stood up and turned toward the mirror. As I pulled my shorts down, I looked at him in the mirror. "You better fuck it good. And don't you come until I say so. Otherwise, you are eating a creampie."

He maneuvered behind me. I pulled my tits out of my tank top so he could watch them sway. I bent over exposing my ass and swollen pussy for him. He guided that hard piece of meat up and down my slit to open me up. Not that I needed a lot of help.

I couldn't wait to feel his girth. When the head broke through, I gasped. I kept my mouth open so he could see the look on my face. He eased in further. I held my breath taking him. Then for some reason, he stopped. I knew there was more. I looked at him angrily.

"That's all she can take," he said.

I pushed my hips back and pinned him against the other wall of the bathroom driving the rest of his cock deep in me. He felt longer than eight inches. It felt so good. I kept him pinned and started to move my hips in circles. Fuck that cock was good inside me. Then I began rocking back and forth. Slowly. Building faster. Harder.

Soon my tits were slapping together with every thrust. The small orgasms came quickly. Then the buildup of that deep soul-releasing ecstasy began. I didn't want to stop fucking him, but I couldn't miss this. I could feel him in my throat he was so long. I held on as long as I could.

Then the explosion. I felt it all over my thighs. Over and over, I came. Squirting all over his cock. Once again, I could tell he was in shock. I collapsed on the counter. My face and chest were covered in sweat. My come running down my legs. I felt him start to pull out. I didn't want him to, but I was too exhausted to stop him. I caught my breath and stood.

"You did exactly what you were supposed to do. Now for your prize."

My knees got a workout that night. I went back down to thank him. He was so thick my fingertips didn't meet when I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft. I took the rest of him in my mouth and began to clean my come off him. All down the shaft and his balls.

Then I got to work on finishing him off. I stroked and sucked him with vigor, my hand twisting as I stroked. What a fun cock to play with. I need this more often. As I felt him swell to come, I prepared to swallow every drop. I pulled off and looked up at him,

“You can come in my mouth.”

As I felt him stiffen, I regretted not letting him come in my pussy. I'm not sure how I would have recovered from it. The first shot hit the back of my throat with force. I grazed my fingernails across his balls and the second shot ricocheted down my throat. I milked him until he went limp in my hand. I finished swallowing him and licked my lips.

I stood and pulled him to me and kissed him. He tried to resist for a second, but I wasn't letting go. After kissing him I spun him around and slapped his bare ass.

"Now don't you wish you had taken me up on that when I first offered twenty years ago?"

I pulled my shorts up and put my tits away.

"Let me know when you want to try something else," I said as I moved past him feeling his spent cock brush against me.

As I grabbed the doorknob I wondered if there might be someone else out there. If so, I guess they would get the same treatment.

Published 
Written by MolliesAdventures
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments