Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Haven't I Always Been Good to You?

"The wonderful life being married to very sexy Lucy."

17
5 Comments 5
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"A very Sexy love story with sexy Lucy."

Lucy and I met in college and dated for four years. I was deliriously in love, enjoying every minute we spent together. Our very active sex life started within months.  By the time we were twenty years old, we were having sex several times a week. Lucy was easily aroused and would have very strong orgasms each time we were able to find a private place to get naked.  

This was more difficult than you might think as we were still going to college and living with our parents.  For the first year, most of our sex took place in my car at a drive-in movie. Fortunately, due to our youth and extremely overactive hormones, we managed to make car sex a whole lot better than no sex at all.

After graduation, I was hired by a huge multinational company. This was a very challenging position that I really enjoyed with a great salary and benefits. Lucy majored in computer sciences.  After graduation, she was quickly hired for her personality and computer skills. 

Within two years, we were able to purchase our first home. We began to plan our wedding and a year in advance, we booked a three-week honeymoon in Paris.

After a very nice wedding, well attended by friends and family, we left for Paris.

On arrival, we checked into a very nice hotel in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. Even though we were sexually active for years, I was still amazed at how great our honeymoon sex was.   We did not leave the hotel for three days,  We only put on our robes for room service for food or more champagne. We had frequent and lengthy sex sessions daily. Nothing was left untried. We had missionary sex, oral sex, not to mention a huge amount of my favorite sex, the wonderful sixty-nine. We woke up having sex and went to sleep at night having sex. We planned to start our family while in Paris.  Lucy had already stopped taking her birth control pills.  The three days of frequent sex was a good start. Once we had caught up on great sex, it was time to see Paris.

We enjoyed a whole day exploring the Eiffel Tower itself.  We had very nice dinners in Paris Restaurants including the fabulous Moulin Rouge, We almost managed to see everything we had planned including the Louvre Museum and the Chateau de Versaille Castle. We enjoyed a very nice dinner cruise on the Seine River, and had a  wonderful day visiting the beautiful Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris, just to name a few of the wonderful things we did.  

While we were touring Paris we stopped at a drug store for a few items we forgot. Lucy went to the area where condoms were sold and had me purchase a three-pack of cherry-flavored lubricated condoms.  I assumed this was going to be a gag gift for one of her lady friends when we got home. It did not take long for me to learn that was not the case. 

That night when we returned to our room for dinner she called room service and ordered a bottle of our favorite champagne. After the first glass was finished, We took a long hot shower together.  After the shower, she proceeded to put on a very erotic panty and bra combination and requested that I stay undressed for a very special occasion as we savored another glass from the chilling bottle of champagne. 

I was dying of curiosity, wondering what the special occasion would be. I was enjoying my favorite champagne and a very sexy lingerie show. She did a sexy striptease.  She then pulled us onto the bed. We joined in a very lascivious sixty-nine. Life just could not get any better.

This was going to be our next to last night in Paris for a while. It appeared we may need the next day to recover before flying home.  Several times I was close to an orgasm and she would slow down, dampening my urge to cum.  

Lucy gave me a really sexy smile saying the best part was almost here. She unwrapped one of the flavored condoms and expertly rolled it on my very erect penis much to my surprise. She knew that I always wanted to cum in her mouth. She always managed to slip her mouth off of my cock a milli-second before I sprayed cum all over us. 

She always told me to be patient, that when she was ready, she would let me cum in her mouth. She then surprised me, saying, "this is going to be the preview of all previews of what is to come." 

She slid down my body to my condom-shrouded cock. No sixty-nine this time as she did not want to be distracted from giving me the best blow job ever. Thirty minutes later I was breathing very hard having been taken to the brink of an orgasm and back half a dozen times.  At the last minute, she would replace her mouth with her hands, then tightly squeezing my cock until the imminent orgasm slipped away.

We took a short break to let me regain my composure, then down she went. She started sucking my cock slowly and increased her intensity until I thought I would pass out.  The pleasure was unbelievably good as we approached the point where she usually would not let me cum.

Rather than reversing course, she began to deep throat me deeper than I could ever remember and sucking much harder than usual. The pleasure was intense.  I felt a very strong orgasm arriving and could not believe how wonderful it felt. I had long forgotten that I was wearing a flavored lubricated condom. The orgasm was my best and she continued until I was completely drained.  

The next day we had a very late breakfast in bed and reminisced on how wonderful the honeymoon had been.  We decided to return to Paris when we desired to try for a second child.  Incidentally, about two months after we returned home, we found we were on the way to becoming parents for the first time.

Over the next four years, our life just got better and better. We now had two healthy wonderful children, the oldest a robust boy and the second a very elegant princess.  Both of our jobs had worked out very well.

We hired two full-time Au-Pairs to make sure every need of our children was met. The au-pair recruitment agency wisely recommended two rather than one so they could have time off to enjoy America and still cover our needs if we had to work nights or weekends. Also very handy if we needed a short vacation or long weekend.

Our love life was always satisfactory. For reasons known only to Lucy, she would come home at least one Friday a month with a gleam in her eyes and a big smile on her face. We would have a few glasses of champagne,  We would leave our children with the au pairs and go to a nice hotel and have sex all weekend.  This was a big bonus above and beyond our usual and very satisfying sex life.

On arrival at the hotel, we would both strip and get in the jacuzzi, letting the hot water and bubbles soothe our relax our muscles. After a couple of glasses of champagne and an hour of relaxing in the jacuzzi, we would return to the bedroom and engage in some very intense foreplay. Usually, I would start with a full body massage for Lucy, then roll it into licking and kissing her pussy. By now she would be on the verge of cumming and would have several orgasms.  She would then return the favor, licking and sucking my cock close to orgasm several times. If things went well we would join in a mutual sixty-nine which would usually end in a mutual orgasm.

The only thing that ever bothered me during our marriage were rumors that Lucy was unfaithful. The rumors would circulate among employees at our places of business. Someone was always quick to forward an anonymous note to me or leave a message on my phone recorder. The rumors usually said that Lucy was having an affair or romance with a fellow employee at her place of employment. I usually ignored the rumors as I did not believe that Lucy would even consider anything such as that as she was a devoted and wonderful wife.

While golfing with a co-worker one weekend, Lucy was working late on a special project. My friend asked If I had heard the latest rumor about Lucy having an affair. I told him that I had heard the rumor and did not believe that she would ever do that.  Our conversation continued to return to the rumors and he suggested that I put an end to the rumors once and for all. 

He recommended a private investigator who specialized in cheating spouses.  If anyone could find out the truth, this guy could do it cleanly and quietly, and forever lay the matter to rest.  I agreed to meet the investigator and find out what he thought, primarily to end the conversation.  In a couple of weeks when Lucy was working late on another big project, I met with the investigator at his office.  

In a month. He asked for a meeting, saying he had completed his investigation. Lucy was scheduled to work late in two days and so I used that time to attend a meeting held in his large office library.  The lIbrary was equipped with several huge TV screens and a lot of expensive electronics to display presentations. The investigator explained that the investigation took much longer than expected due to Lucy taking extraordinary precautions not to attract attention.

He used several investigators to avoid detection. He also hired an Investigator very skilled in placing tracking devices in automobiles and bugging various locations including hotel rooms. 

Sharon_groan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sharon_groan

He advised that it was not as bad as he expected. He ran a slide show presentation of Lucy kissing her supervisor, a very lovely and statuesque brunette named Marsha. The two naked and beautiful ladies were undressed and fondling each other. This was all documented by hidden cameras. 

I was amazed as I watched the Videos.  Lucy was eating Marsha's  pussy. I had wet dreams of her supervisor, Marsha. She was probably the sexiest woman I had ever seen. Brunette hair, tall and built like the proverbial brick outhouse.  I had danced with Marsha at a few office functions and have never been so turned on by another woman. She was very flirty and friendly to me as she was Lucy's immediate supervisor. I knew she was happily married so I kept my dreams to myself.

As I continued to watch the videos, they kissed, hugged, and took turns licking and eating each other's pussies.  Their performance was elegant and tender. Over a period of two hours covering multiple days and filling several videos. They mutually thrilled and pleasured each other to individual and mutual orgasms. I was amazed at the finesse with which they licked and sucked each other's pussies and breasts. 

As I watched the sexual activities of Lucy and Marsha, I was thoroughly surprised.  I would have bet my life that Lucy would never cheat on me.  I could not stop watching the evidence. That being said, the extremely passionate performances secretly recorded by the investigators showed them to really enjoy having sex with each other. The sex videos were taken at a nice, but discreet hotel ten miles out of town.

The investigators also got a number of photos of them hugging and kissing passionately at their places of employment, in discreet bars, and at several restaurants in nearby towns. As stunned and shocked as I was after the meeting, I was strangely happy that her affair appeared to be with only Marsha. No evidence was found to indicate that she had sex with any males or other ladies. 

The investigators discovered that Lucy had a cell phone provided by her employer. This enabled them to track her phone calls. It also allowed the investigators to determine which bars and hotels she was going to. By bribing several hotel employees, they were able to make sure she was always booked into the same hotel room. By paying an exorbitant fee, they were allowed to bug and place cameras in the hotel rooms. 

 I was always amazed and pleased by the sexual prowess Lucy had developed during our years together.  I was now embarrassed for assuming that I was responsible for teaching Lucy her sexual skills that kept our wonderful sex life like one big happy ongoing, and everlasting honeymoon. Now I learned she developed a lot of those skills eating another woman's pussy and having her pussy eaten by that woman.  

I was totally numb.  I could not sort out my feelings. I still loved Lucy with all my heart.  I loved my children and did not want to separate them from me or Lucy.  A separation would destroy their world, and I did not want to give up our fabulous home and our family life.

Strangely, I was not angry. I was horrifically confused and somewhat hurt. I had a million questions I needed to have answered and hoped that our marriage was not a thing of the past. 

I decided not to return to work and went home early. While driving home, I called Lucy at work and told her to come home after work as we had something serious to discuss.   As expected no one was home. I took a long hot shower and a much-needed nap.  At 6 pm I was awakened by Lucy coming home.  I took a quick shower to wake myself up and went to the family room.  Lucy appeared to be a bit worried and politely asked if we could talk.

I filled her in on the month-long surveillance by the private investigator and what I had discovered. I then told her that for the sake of the children, I was prepared to work this out and come up with a way to get past this if she was interested in saving our marriage.

I asked her if we could go to a hotel and finish this conversation tonight. I knew our children could come home anytime and I did not want to talk about this at home.  Waiting any longer to discuss it was killing me.

We left a note for the children saying we were going to be gone for a couple of days.  We left four hundred dollars with the note, advising them to spend it all on something fun. 

We checked into the very nice hotel room we were able to get at the last minute and ordered a Magnum of champagne. We both figured we would need it.

After we each drank a glass of champagne, 

I asked her if she still loved me.  

She answered, "more than anything else in the world."

I asked her why she would involve herself in something that could destroy our marriage?

She said that it started out very slowly five years ago. Marsha and Lucy had a very close working relationship. 

Lucy said, "Almost immediately we developed strong sexual feelings for each other. It was purely physical and we felt we would never get caught if we were careful."  She further said," We agreed to keep our husbands well satisfied sexually to not arouse any suspicions."

I asked her if she was going to divorce me and live with Marsha?  

She was shocked at my question and said, "God no, I never dreamed of it. Marsha is happily married with almost grown children. she very much loves her husband and would never leave him."

"Marsha and I are just a fuckbuddies. I like to eat her pussy and she likes to eat mine." She went on to tell me that Marsha and she were exclusive with each other and there should be no fear or danger of an STD. We get a thorough examination every six months just to be sure.

I figured that now would be the time to make my request for something I have wanted for five years.

I said, "you say you will do anything to save our marriage?"

"God yes," she replied, "I will do anything in my power to save our marriage."

"Then you better sit down before I tell you what I want you to do to save our marriage," I told her. 

She answered, "Please, just tell me what I have to do."

"Ok," I said, "I want a threesome with you and Marsha, and I want full permission to fuck her any time I want to." 

"Jesus, she will never go for that," Lucy said.

"Maybe when you show her the videos of you two eating each other's pussies, she will not think it is such a bad choice," I said. 

Lucy said, "I promise I will never see her again."

"I do not want you to stop seeing her, I just want in on the action. You have been fucking her for years, I am just asking you for the same privilege and for you to share her with me."  

Lucy said, "I don't believe what I am hearing. You will let me continue to have sex with Marsha if you get to fuck her?"

"That pretty much sums it up. Don't forget the part about keeping your happy home and marriage intact." I added. 

"Does this deal allow me and Marsha to meet and fuck sometimes without you?" she asked.

"Perfectly all right if I get included a couple of times a month, and of course, I would like to meet and fuck her without you now and then," I responded. 

Lucy said, "This weekend, we were planning on meeting for our usual fuckfest while you were golfing. When the time is right, I will show her the DVDs of us having sex and tell her your proposition."

She went on to say, "The fact you are alright with us continuing to meet for sex should make her very happy and should convince her that including you in our fuckfests is a great idea." 

"That would make our transition back to normal very quickly," I said. "Just don't wait too long to set up our first three-way adventure. I can hardly wait."

She stood up and slowly undressed, watching to see my reaction. 

I took her in my arms and hugged her like never before then we began to kiss passionately. 

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I am so glad that I have not lost you."

I replied, "I was about to tell you the same thing."

"There is one more thing I need to do tonight," she said as we lay on the bed.

She then slowly took my now hard cock in her mouth. For the next twenty minutes, she gave me the best blowjob I ever had. My blood was boiling as I approached orgasm.

When I felt the cum rising in my cock, I expected her to pull off as usual. Instead, she wrapped her arms tightly around my hips and took my cock further down her throat as I began cumming.

She continued to suck my cock until all the cum was in her mouth or down her throat. She swallowed several times to get it all and slowly removed her mouth from my cock and gave me a big smile. 

She said, "Was that worth waiting for?"

I replied, "It was well worth the wait. It was wonderful and felt really terrific."

She then replied, "It ever gets better as Marsha really likes to suck cock and swallow cum. You will now have two ladies sucking your cock and swallowing your cum as many times as you can handle it."

She then gave me a really big smile and said: "Haven't I always been good to you?"
 

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments