Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night Stand Chapter One

"One Night Stand with Beautiful Young Lady"

24
10 Comments 10
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Oh, how I Regret not coming back for more when I had the chance."

In my old age, I  spend way too much time sadly reminiscing. I often remember the wonderful young ladies I only had the pleasure of fucking just one time.

Being born in the early 1940s, I turned eighteen years of age just in time for the new birth control pills and the rapid onslaught of the sexual revolution. 

The worst part of my memories is that the vast majority of my one-night (or day) stands would have welcomed many more nights or days. 

It seems like I was just too busy with current "friends with benefits" or pursuing new pussy to go back for seconds.

I will highlight a few truly memorable one-night stands or this would never be finished. Not to say they were not all spectacular, just some were more spectacular than others. 

My first "One Day Stand" was sixty years ago. I was driving out on the state highway to a wonderful hamburger joint when I saw a very pretty young lady who appeared to be about seventeen years old. She was walking along the side of the highway in the same direction I was going. I pulled to the side of the highway and waited for her to walk up to my car.

I asked, "Where are you going today?"

She replied, "Down the road a mile is a very good Hamberger Drive Inn."

"Can I give you a ride as I am headed there also?" I asked. 

She replied, "I could use a ride, my feet are killing me."

She asked if I knew of a nice lake nearby? "Yes, there is one only a mile south of here," I said. 

She asked if we could drive there before going to the restaurant. 

Once at the lake, we drove the back which had several shade trees and a nice green lawn. 

We parked, got out and took our shoes off, and sat on a large rock with our feet in the water. She seemed quite comfortable and sat very close to me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. 

She returned the hug and asked if I had a blanket in the car. I took two large beach towels out of the trunk and laid them on the grass. We immediately lay down and started making out. After about fifteen minutes, I slipped my hand under her skirt and inside her panties. 

She raised her hips and said, "Take them off, you will sooner or later."

I carefully removed her panties and lifted her skirt above her hips to see a beautiful bushy blond pussy.

We continued to make out, and I continued to finger her pussy which was very juicy and well lubricated by now. I removed my pants and jockey shorts. 

I asked if I could fuck her to which she answered, "Would you settle for a blowjob instead? I am afraid of getting pregnant." 

I answered, "I will settle for a blowjob if I can eat your lovely pussy."  I had never really eaten a pussy, but had given several a quick lick or two until I was told to stop. 

She said, "You go first before I chicken out, no one has ever eaten my pussy before."

I started kissing around her pubic hairs and along the top of her thighs until I zeroed in on her pussy lips. Her pussy tasted and smelled a bit pungent. This was all very new to me, but the more I licked the better it tasted and smelled. She started to squirm and push her pussy into my lips and tongue. Soon, she was almost convulsing and moaning loudly. This lasted for several minutes until she started breathing normally and relaxed. 

I was sporting the hardest erection ever. She reached down and fondled my cock for several minutes, then she asked, "Do you have a rubber with you?"

I answered, "Yes, I have some in the car, If I get one, can I fuck you?" 

She answered, "Yes, but only if you let me put it on."

She said, "My sister got pregnant when a guy accidentally poked a hole in a rubber while putting it on."

I retrieved a condom from the car and handed it to her. She took the condom and easily tore the foil cover away. She then used the lube in the foil wrapper, to lube my cock, before expertly rolling the condom on. When she finished it was just right, not too tight, not too loose, just right.

I said, "You did that very well, have you had a lot of practice?"

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

She laughed and said, "I hope you were not expecting a virgin, that boat has long since sailed."

I laughed also and said, "I am glad you are not a virgin, I am not very experienced and hope you can show me the ropes,"

She gave me a big smile, and said, "Climb on and let the learning begin."

She rolled over on her back and spread her lovely legs wide apart. I climbed on top and we began to make out. She reached down and began rubbing my very hard cock up and down her moist pussy lips. Each pass up and down, she applied more pressure  I felt the head of my cock slowly enter her love tunnel and slowly pushed it in until my balls touched her ass. 

She said, "Go nice and slow for a few minutes if you want to enjoy a nice fuck. Your cock will continue to get harder. If you shove too hard or too fast you will cum too soon and the good feelings will be over for both of us."

I was very close to cumming when she reached down and took a grip on my cock and squeezed firmly.  My cock beneath her firm grip started to get softer and smaller. 

When it was down to about three-quarters hard, she said, "Now go slowly and gently, we can make this last for a while if you slow down."  

The slow thrusts deep into her pussy gave me more pleasure than I had ever experienced. 

She then said, "Roll over on your back and eat my pussy again, do not take the condom off. When I start to cum, roll me over and really fuck me hard."

I was lapping her wonderful pussy for about ten minutes when her whole body started to tremble then began to stiffen. She increased the pressure of her pussy on my face as I licked her clit. she tightened her legs around my head as I continued to lick her pussy lips, tongued her vaginal tunnel, and slowly worked back to her clit.

Breathing very hard, she said, "Climb on and fuck me really hard, do not stop when you cum."

She then said, "Continue fucking me hard  and your cock will remain hard and feeling very good."

My cock  still sheathed in the condom was hard and ready. I climbed on top and she grabbed onto my cock and guided it into her pussy.  Strangely, my cock, was rock hard and holding without any indication that an orgasm was coming anytime soon.

After about ten minutes, she said, "Roll me over and ride me doggy style, be rough and go deep."   

Obeying her every command, I climbed off and helped her to turn over and get on her hands and knees. We were both very hot and sweaty now, as I pushed my hard cock into her very moist and juicy pussy.  

Her breathing became stronger and her moans were a lot louder.  After several minutes she was screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me harder." I picked up the pace and was rapidly fucking her wonderful pussy.

I could feel a climax coming and soon.  Her moaning became very loud and she shouted, "Don't stop, I am coming, fuck me harder." We both experienced a very wonderful climax that seemed to last several minutes.  Soon the intensity of our orgasms started to subside and we rolled over and lay in each other's arms. 

She said, "No one else is around, lets wade into the lake and cool off while we are naked.  We can dry with the nice beach towels we have been laying on."  

Once we were dry, we dressed and drove the drive-in and had a very nice late lunch. After eating, she wrote her name and phone number on a piece of paper and put them in my glove compartment.  

She said, she would be away for the next two weeks but would be looking forward to another date when she returned. I drove her to an intersection near her home. She did not want me to drive her home as her parents would be angry if they found out we spent the day together.  

We made out a few minutes before she got out of the car. As she walked away, she smiled and said, "Don't forget to call me.

I am sad to say, that I got busy with other young ladies and never made that call.

Copyright © Copyright © No copying or posting of this story on another website without written permission of the author. Thanks, Whitehouse5480

 

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments