Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time For Almost Everything Sexual

"A sexy and wild teenage lady takes my virginity."

24
9 Comments 9
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the story of my sex education in the back seat of my first car."

Every day since puberty hit me like a runaway train at sixteen, I had been dreaming of sex. I wanted to see a girl's naked body,   I wanted to feel a girl's naked body, I wanted to suck her tits. I wanted to lick her pussy but most of all I wanted to enter her vagina with my penis. 

I had done all the normal things, went to sock hops, took girls to proms, learned to dance, and learned how to roller skate.  All of my feeble efforts were for naught as I had very little spending money and no automobile. I had to bum a ride with friends or have my parents take me to where we needed to go.

I had a lot of hugs, a few dry kisses, and been to a lot of drive-in movies with other couples with a car. None of the ladies I dated found me particularly enticing and had no interest in making out in a car with another couple in the front seat. To make things worse,  I was the new kid in town and quickly learned that most of the pretty and popular girls were taken and the available ones were timid and shy.  

Lady luck smiled upon me when I was nearly seventeen.  A fairly average-looking young lady, tall and slim, walked out of the library as I was starting to walk home from school.  She walked up to me and introduced herself as Mary and asked if she could walk with me.  As luck would have it, she lived two blocks away from where I lived.  As we walked and talked,  she told me she was getting low grades in several classes which would get her grounded for life.  Her parents wanted her to go to college and she must have at least a B average to be accepted.  

At the time, my grades were hovering at the low B mark.  I had two free periods during the school day and suggested that we should study during the free periods as it appeared that we had many of the same classes.  Due to her plain dresses, straight hair, and no visible makeup, I did not think of her as a potential date or girlfriend right away.  Our study activities were very helpful to both of us and we were spending a lot of time together.  Both of our grades leveled off and actually started to improve. 

More, importantly, she started to do her hair in a nice style, started wearing her skirts and blouses a little tighter, and added a little make-up and lipstick. We increased our study times from two periods at school, adding one evening at my home and one evening at her home.  My parents immediately liked her and her parents sort of liked me.  

Having gotten my driver's license when I turned sixteen, my parents said there was to be no driving until I got a job and could pay for my own insurance.  They also wanted me to purchase and maintain my own vehicle. Teen jobs were easily available and I managed to find good part-time jobs.  My mother did extra work as a babysitter and when she had made seventy-five dollars, she gave it to me to buy a car. 

Both Mom and Dad were very tired of hauling me to school and to work so it worked out well.  I purchased a very mechanically sound but very ugly Studebaker.  It was watertight and ran well but was very underpowered.  On the good side, it was very economical and had a huge back seat.

Our grades had improved enough to keep us out of trouble so we decided to ask our parents if we could go on a real date. My parents were OK with us going out alone on a date, but her parents said we had to take her little sister.  This sounds bizarre today, but that was not unusual for most nearly seventeen-year-olds still living with their parents in the early 1960s.  It was very nice at first even with the little sister.  Our first real date as boyfriend-girlfriend was to a drive-in movie.  I had enough money to treat us to popcorn, hotdogs, and soft drinks. 

With little sister in the front seat and Mary and I in the rear seat, we were able to discreetly kiss and caress each other over our clothing. This was wonderful for a month or so until the sister got bored with sitting in the car. She wanted to go to the playground where other youngsters would play during the movie. Both of us thought that was a bad idea for her to do alone and decided to invite one of her girlfriends along on the next date. 

Our next date was a bellringer for me.  On arrival at the drive-in, the little sister and her friend immediately accepted a few dollars for drinks and food and ran to the playground area.  In no time, we had the windows fogged up and were making out like crazy in the backseat.  She allowed me to fondle her breasts with my hands inside her sweater and bra. I had never in my short life been so horny. My cock was confined and hurting inside my still zipped-up pants.  We were afraid to undress any further as the movie only lasted an hour and a half and we never knew when the sister and her friend would return. 

I begged and pleaded to be able to touch her pussy skin to skin.  We had touched many times over our clothing but not skin to skin.  She finally relented and said I could feel her over her panties but could not take them off.  Her mother had outfitted her with skin-tight panties and sewed them on in such a way I could not even slip a finger in without breaking the thread. 

She unzipped her skirt and slid it down to just above her knees.  I was blown away I could see her black panties, her black stockings, and a black very sexy garter belt. My eyes had never seen anything so sexy.  I carefully rubbed my hand over her panty-clad pubic mound and down to where I assumed her pussy was located. She was busy rubbing my cock through my still zipped pants and about the time I began to feel her pussy lips, I exploded in my underwear   

We could hear the movie winding down and got our clothing in order. A few minutes later the sister and friend returned.  Luckily, I had some air freshener sheets in the car and they were none the wiser.  I went to the restroom to clean myself up. While there I washed my jockey shorts and rung them out as much as I could.  I placed them in the trunk to dry out for a day or two before slipping them into the family laundry.  The next day I went to a clothing store and bought a six-pack of new ones to keep in the car. It was a smart move as I needed a change frequently in the months to come. 

As we started our senior year, we purchased senior class rings and gave them to each other  We dated each other exclusively and our grades were looking good. Mary's mother stopped sewing her into her underwear after about six months, much to our relief. She could now have a soft drink on our dates and be able to go to the restroom. Best of all we started having a lot of oral sex. We felt that our blow-jobs and pussy eating would keep us from becoming parents too soon.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

She had become exceptionally good at giving blow-jobs and I was still learning to eat pussy.  We had frequent sex using condoms and were both becoming very proficient at giving each other all the sex we could handle.  One day at school, she told me she had agreed to watch a distant neighbor's home and feed the family pets while they were away one vacation. 

She suggested we walk there after school before our parents got home from work and we could have sex in their large camping trailer which was often used as a guest bedroom.  When I got there, I entered the trailer and walked to the rear where the bedroom was. She had arrived early and changed the sheets to leave no evidence.

She was lying on the bed with a white blouse and light brown shorts.  She looked so sexy lying there and smiling at me. She reached down and pulled her shorts away which were laying on top of her rather than being worn.  She had no panties on and spread her legs apart.  She said that we were going to do two things.  First, she wanted me to really eat her pussy as this was the first time not in a cramped rear car seat. The second thing was to have sex without a condom. 

I dove straight in and started eating her pussy.  It was very hairy, freshly washed, and tasty.  I licked it all over inside and out. She responded very physically speeding up then becoming very rigid. She would then speed up rubbing her pussy in my face followed by becoming very rigid while keeping her pussy pressed against my rapidly moving tongue. 

I had no idea that ladies could have orgasms. I did not know what the clitoris was or where it was but apparently hit it fairly often as she was spent when I was done.  She then wanted to have sex without a condom. She had researched the matter and figured which days of the month were the safest. 

My biggest fear at the time was getting a girl pregnant and having to get a full-time job rather than going to college.  After we cooled down, I entered her missionary style and moved very slowly.  She responded very passionately and appeared to really enjoy the sex without a condom.  I had read somewhere that if a male did not urinate before sex he could last a lot longer so I drank a sixteen-ounce Pepsi on the way over.  They left out the part about how painful a full bladder was when having sex.  I was so afraid of getting her pregnant and my bladder hurt so bad there was no way I could climax. 

We probably had sex for about twenty minutes and she appeared to be thoroughly satisfied. I really needed to go to the bathroom.  She previously showed me the one in the garage into which I emptied my very full bladder.  I hurt for two days after that and never had sex with a full bladder again.  

The next four days we met after school and went straight to the neighbors home and to the camp trailer.  We would call it an RV today.  Having sex on a real bed was absolutely wonderful. We were not confined as in the rear seat of a car. We could really caress and love each other's wonderful bodies.  We were absolutely in heaven. When Mary would give me a blow-job, she did not let me cum in her mouth.  After about the third day of hot and torrid sex in the RV, she decided she wanted to have me cum in her mouth. She told me to not cum until she wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed. Anytime after that was good.

The neighbor's vacation got extended from a week to a month. We thought we had died and gone to heaven. After about three days of great sex after school. I felt the greatly anticipated arms circling my waist and squeezing. We soon discovered that on the bed the sixty-nine position was very enjoyable for both of us. Fearing that I may do something that Mary did not enjoy, I told her I was going to cum in her mouth. She increased the suction on my cock and squeezed me even harder.  It felt so good not to pull out just as the pleasure maximized. She sucked and drained me completely. I never had anything feel so good.

Another surprise was that she apparently decided to swallow rather than jumping up and spitting in the sink. I asked her what had caused her to change her mind and want me to cum in her mouth. I was very happy with her decision and surprised at what she told me. Apparently, she heard several of the lady students dressing after physical education discussing blow-jobs and it appeared that girls who did not take it in the mouth and swallow were just rank amateurs and would never get a second date with a football or basketball jock once the word was out. Mary said that if it was good for the jocks, she would learn how to do it for me.

When the neighbors returned from their month-long vacation, they were so happy with the great shape their house was in and how well and happy their pets were they offered to pay us to continue.  They had their own business and felt that could stay open until 6 pm rather than close at 5 pm.  That was great for us and actually gave us some spending money as well as a wonderful place to have sex.  It was many years before I came close to having sex anything like what we had during our senior year. 

As graduation approached, my world almost disintegrated.  Mary's father received an unexpected promotion that required the whole family to move to Missouri.  They were elated to get a new job and a big pay raise. My parents were elated as they feared we would get married right out of high school.  Mary's family may as well have moved to the moon as the thousand miles between us was too big a hurdle to overcome.  Needless to say, my first year of college was dismal. My grades were really poor. After a year, the phone calls and letters had started to taper off. Fearing the worst,  I rode a Greyhound bus to see her.  

It only took a few days for both of us to realize that we were still too young and too far away.  Worst of all, the flame had really dimmed. I left feeling very sad but feeling better about myself.  Both her mother and father cried when I left.  They said they had both misjudged me and had come to like me.  After I graduated from college, I received an unsolicited job offer with her father's company. It would have been a terrific opportunity but I was not ready to be that far away from my family. The clincher was the receipt of Mary's wedding invitation.

It took me another ten years before I found another woman as wonderful and loving as Mary. It was really worth the wait as I look back over my very happy last thirty-plus years. I will always be grateful to Mary for the year of great sex and all the things she taught me about sex. It is true that certain things are meant to be and all is well that ends well.

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments