Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Queen Of Friends with Benefits Chapter One

"Many years of Wonderful Sex with the Queen of Friends with Benefits"

33
9 Comments 9
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I hope to continue this story for at least five chapters."

Sometime in 1966, a quick trip to the bank resulted in my meeting the true Queen of friends with benefits.

The trip was not really necessary, but I had about forty-five minutes to kill before starting my 3 pm to 11 pm patrol shift.

I decided to kill the extra time by asking a very pretty young lady to help me decipher my bank statement. She was very happy to assist as we had been flirting for about six months. After she thoroughly explained to me all of the entries on the bank statement, she asked when was my next evening off from work.

I answered that the next day was a day off and asked, "Why do you want to know?" She explained that she had just purchased a new car and would like to take me for a ride.

I quickly accepted and she said that she would be by my place at about 6:15 pm.

I was surprised that she did show up at my house at the requested time and was driving a very nice beige Chevrolet Supersport. She got out of the new car and gave me a quick viewing. She then opened the trunk lid and removed what appeared to be a picnic basket.

I invited her in and we took the basket of food and drinks to the dining room. She requested two wine glasses and a corkscrew. We drank a toast to her new car, then she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. This was a very hot and wet kiss which I promptly returned and enjoyed very much.

She explained, "You have been flirting with me for six months and I wanted to see if you were ready to take our relationship to the next level."

She asked if I would give her a rain check on the vehicle ride so we could get to know each other better. I quickly agreed and we chatted and had a few more glasses of wine. We began making out like teenagers and moved to my bedroom.

"Slowly," she said, "I spent a fortune on my very sexy barely-there underwear for you and I want to see if you like it."

I slowly and carefully removed her blouse and skirt and hung them up while she sexily positioned herself on my bed.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"You are beautiful and very sexy, and I do like your new panties and bra," I answered.

I was really impressed, she was a very shapely and pretty young woman about twenty-three years old.

To my surprise, she said, "Are you going to stand there and gawk, or are you going to get naked and fuck my brains out?"

I was shocked, to say the least. I had hoped to get to have sex with this lovely creature but figured it would take a while. Now she was on my bed almost naked and urging me to join her.

I quickly undressed and we resumed making out like two teenagers. I started feeling and kissing her breasts, slowly removing her sexy bra. I rubbed my hand over her panties and I could feel that her pussy was very moist. I removed her panties and begin to kiss my way down to her lovely very tasty pussy.

In no time, we were involved in a very pleasant sixty-nine. I was getting very close to cumming and decided to slow down a little. I hoped to eat her pussy a lot more, to kiss her beautiful tits some more, and enjoy her giving me a lot more of her wonderful talented blowjobs. Then I hope to fuck her for a long while and possibly finish with a long session of anal sex.

Noting that I was slowing down my eating of her delightful pussy, she said, "Don't worry, you can cum in my mouth if you want to."

DollyPaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DollyPaterson

Little did I know that I would cum in her mouth hundreds of times in the years to come.

I replied, "I would really like to cum in your mouth, but not this soon. I hope to please you for a lot longer as you are an excellent sex partner and I am really enjoying your wonderful and very beautiful body."

I was really astounded as to the ease with which she could orgasm. After she experienced four or five strong orgasms, we would be very warm and perspiring heavily. I would hold her in my arms and allow her to cool down and slow her breathing back to normal.

During one of our rest periods, she said, "I am on the pill, so you can come in my pussy anytime you want to."

I asked, "Is there anything you don't like or will not do?"

With a big grin, she said, "Not much. I don't have sex vaginally when I am on my period." Continuing, she said, "Those will be extra special times for you as I will suck your cock all night and you do not have to do anything in return." At the end of one of our cooling-down sessions, she rolled over on top of me and expertly guided my cock into her very wet pussy. She slowly increased pressure until my balls were against her ass.

We began to slowly have sex. Over the next half-hour, our speed slowly increased until we were frantically fucking as hard as we could go. Even though I had not experienced a climax, she began to have a very strong orgasm and tightly squeezed my body strongly while driving her pussy deeply onto my still raging hard-on. We were close to being sexually exhausted and wringing wet with perspiration. I had used all of my willpower and could not stop the massive orgasm which was beginning to surge from my cock to her pussy. Until this time, I had never experienced an orgasm that was so strong and felt so good. As my massive orgasm was nearing the end, I felt her began to go limp in my arms.

She closed her eyes and appeared to pass out, taking several long and deep breaths as the last of my hot cum hit the bottom of her pussy.

I asked, "Are you alright?"

She opened her eyes and dreamily replied, "You will never know how alright I am. Your wonderful kissing and licking my pussy for the past two hours as well as the wonderful hard fucking you gave me elevated me to a feeling of euphoria I have never achieved before."

"I never knew that I could climax so many times and so fully. when your cock hit bottom, my whole body flooded with a monstrous super orgasm," she explained. "I hope and pray you will give me that wonderful experience many more times."

She seriously looked me in the eyes, and said, "Tell me that there will be more times, you cannot imagine what I would like to do to you sexually."

"There will be many more times for sure as I cannot wait to see what other pleasures you have in mind for me," I answered.

"Great, because, I want to give you all the blowjobs you can handle, I want to swallow your cum frequently. We are going to fuck passionately in every position imaginable, and you can fuck my ass until I cannot sit down for a week, just for starters," she said with a sexy smile on her face.

Thanks for reading my almost true story. Chapter two will arrive soon.

Hang on for the ride...

Richard

Published 
Written by Whitehouse5480
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments