Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trucker’s Girl: Pillow Talk

"Fay gives Billy an evening to remember"

13
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story involves the two main characters from an earlier story, A Truckers Girl. All you need to know is that Fay and Billy met by accident when Fay was escaping from a bad marriage and Billy was driving his semi from New York to Denver. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Billy is a mining engineer turned long-haul truck driver, and Fay is a business consultant. They have managed to work out a life together for about a year."

Fay’s eyes blinked as she awakened. The lights in their hotel room were still on. The first thing she saw, inches in front of her, was Billy’s handsome profile. She looked down toward his body and saw that he was lying on his back totally naked. She made note that, in his sleep, his cock had softened. It still glistened from the oiling she had administered earlier. She smiled as she realized that, naked, he remained as firm and muscled as he was on the morning after they first met and she invited him to shower in her hotel room. With a little more hair he could be the stunt double for the Michelangelo's David, she thought.

Her eyes shifted leftward. She too was naked save for a leather bikini bra, the edges of its cups lined with silvery studs, still tied in place. "Thank God," she muttered softly to herself, "without the bra in this harsh light he might notice I could be starting to sag a little.” Then, she spotted the matching thong on the bed between the two of them, and smiled. My bad-ass biker bikini, she thought, and I look damn hot in it. The earlier details of their evening rushed back to her.

She turned her body to face Billy and pushed herself up on her elbow. She spotted the loose wrappings of pink yarn still circling each of Billy’s wrists. She glanced further down his body and saw that his ankles were similarly wound. She stretched her neck and peered across his face. A red ball gag lay on the bed next to his head. She recalled that, while it had limited his ability to speak, it hadn’t stifled his moans of pleasure. She began to giggle at the memory, and heard Billy’s breath hitch. Good, he’s waking, she thought as she leaned toward him and ran the tip of her tongue through the geometry of his ear. His eyes opened.

“Hi, Sweetie,” she whispered.

His reply was groggy and delayed. “Ummm… hi, Baby. Was I, ah, sleeping?”

“Yep, you were. The kinky sex wore you out?”

“Uh… Well, maybe. That, and the seven hours of driving to Albuquerque from Oklahoma.”

She rolled over him and met his lips with hers. Her tongue stroked his mouth and remained for a long moment, exploring.

“Mmmmmmm,“ he mustered.

“You feel so good, Billy.”

“Not as good as you do, Fay.” He wrapped his arms around her. ”So, what put you up to it?”

“Put me up to…?” Sounding totally innocent.

Billy quirked an eyebrow, “Where did that all come from?”

“Oh! You mean me tying you up?”

“Yeah, that.” He breathed her in and licked the corner of her mouth. “And gagging me. And tightly wrapping that itchy, rough cord over my nipples and around my back.”

“Ah, that.” Fay tapped her chin with a finger. “Are you also referring to when I spread the cord to expose your nips and put clips and weights on them?”

“Yeah, you can include that.”

“And when I dribbled hot candle wax on your cock?”

“Uh huh.”

“You know, the wax is gone now?  It all broke off when I was massaging you.”

“Massaging? You mean when you stroked and edged me, incessantly, until I came all over myself?”

“Yep, I cleaned you all up, just like any good girl should,” she replied with a lilt as she first stroked his chest with her fingers, then licked it as she had earlier.

“You won’t fool me with that good girl facade,” Billy replied smiling. “But really, where in fucking hell did the idea for all of that come from?”

“What? You didn’t like it?”

“I fucking loved it, Fay. But it was all so new for us. How did you come up with it?”

“Didn’t you like it when I played with myself, slowly, until I orgasmed, while you watched?”

“Of course, I did.”

“Could you tell how wet I was?”

“Your hands and pussy were drenched.”

“Could you see my swollen clit?”

“I could.”

“Did you watch me make little circles around it with my middle finger?”

“Yes, with your fuck finger.”

“Mmmm, yeah, my fuck finger.” Fay undulated her hips, squirming in remembrance. “Did you watch me lick my juices off my fuck finger?”

“That was so hot.” Billy pressed his hips up in response. 

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

“I know. Your cock told me it was.”

“Yes?”

“Yes, while you were watching me play, I was watching it grow up like the big, stiff cock you fuck me with.” 

“Enough of that, Fay. Where did all of that come from?”

“My juices? They came from my pussy, Sweetie. They tasted yummy,” she said as she smacked her lips.

“You know what I mean. Where did you get the idea to tie and tease me like that?” Billy’s hands traced Fay’s bikini top, smoothed over her back and pressed her bottom to mould her to him.  

“Why Billy, we’ve known each other for over a year now, you should already know the answer to that.”

“Well, don’t get me wrong. I completely love that you did all of those things. Did that come from something you read?”

“Nope.”

“Porn you watched?”

“Uh-uh.”

“A girlfriend?”

“No, they aren’t nearly as sexually creative as I am, Billy.”

“Yeah…they aren’t. Not even close.  Are you saying you came up with it all yourself, with no prompting?”

“I am, Mister Bill. All by my sexy,” kiss, “creative,” kiss, “wet,” kiss, “horny,” kiss, “self.” Nip. “Feel me, Billy. I’m soaked.”

He reached around and inserted two fingers. “Oh my, Fay. That’s, umm, wet, and lovely.”

“I need you to fuck me, Billy.” 

“Yes, Baby.” He rolled her over and climbed on top. She grabbed his hard cock as he did and guided it to her sex.

“Fill me.”

“Your wish is…”

“Oh my God, that feels so good, Billy. Do it! Do it now!”

Billy began thrusting, a long series of hard strokes deep into her. She panted, and his skin began to glisten.

“Cum for me, Fay. Now!”

“Billy…!” She purred as they pressed hard together, suspended on the cusp of pleasure, soon consumed, reveling in a long, mutual orgasm.

Finally, both exhausted, they lay entwined, him on her, for minutes while he stroked her arms and shoulders and she caressed his face.

Billy finally broke the silence. “…my command.” Fay’s giggle turned into a full-hearted laugh, her chest bouncing Billy upward.  Undaunted, Billy continued. “Fay, seriously, I really do have something I need to know.”

“What’s that?” she asked, wrinkles of concern appearing between her eyes as she stared into his.

He grabbed her wrists, pinned them by her head and gave a squeeze. “You took a picture of me, all gagged and tied up with pink yarn, sitting naked with a stiff waxy dick, didn't you?”

Fay thought for a moment, then spoke. “Good memory, Billy.  I did take a picture with that new phone I just bought. It takes great pictures.”

“You aren’t going to show that picture to anyone, are you?”

“Well, I will definitely share it with you.”

“And no one else, right?”

“Well, maybe with some of my girlfriends. I think they’ll like seeing it, and they’ll probably think about doing something like it themselves.”

He tightened his grasp on her wrists and frowned. “Fay, I would not be happy if you did that.” 

“No? You wouldn’t show it around to some of your buddies? You’d be a rock star at the truck stops.”

“You think I want to show them a picture of me tied up, all helpless, with girly pink yarn, wearing nipple clamps and a wax-coated dick?” He nipped her earlobe, her wrists still in his grip. “Hell no! They would give me so much shit for it and it wouldn’t stop for weeks.”

“Oh Billy, come on. It wouldn’t be that bad. They would probably want it for themselves. Roll off me and let me get my phone and show you.”

Billy rolled off Fay. She got up, stretched her arms and legs briefly, and retrieved her phone from the desk. She sat on the edge of the bed and held the phone up to Billy. “Billy, look at this. Wouldn’t you show this photo around?”

“Wait! That’s not me! That’s you in, what did you call it? Your biker girl bikini!”

“Billy, you never noticed that our phone cameras have selfie buttons?” She laughed, her eyes dancing. 

“Oh, my, Fay. You can be such a…”

“Shush! So just tell me. Do you want a copy or not?” asked Fay as she reached to caress him.

And Billy grinned, “Yes, Baby, I do.”

Fay pouted. “Well, after all this fuss, let me think about that. We'll see."

After a moment, Billy spoke. "Hey, Fay?"

"Yes?"

"Tonight was amazing. I love you so much," Billy answered as he rolled on top of her.

Published 
Written by torchman
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments