Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trucker’s Girl: The Dream

"Fay reveals to Billy a dream she had the night before based on a flirtatious work experience."

11
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third installment in The Truckers Girl series. It can stand on it's own, but the Fay and Billy characters are developed throughout all three installments. Love4ever is the primary author of this installment, giving it a distinctly feminine perspective. <p> [ADVERT] </p> It is posted here rather than under her name to retain it as part of the series."

“Morning, Baby.” Billy, up early to get his truck loaded for another long haul, is taking a break to check in with Fay via video call. “What’s up for you today?”

“Morning, Sweetheart.” Fay is dressed in a demure collared blouse tucked into a straight skirt. Billy can see the matching jacket draped over a chair. She hasn’t applied her makeup yet. She rubs her fingers across her brow and holds them at her temple. “I’ll be back at the client’s offices for a 10 a.m. meeting following up on yesterday’s project. I’ve got a few more questions to ask.”

“You look tired, Fay. What’s worrying you?”

“Nothing. The project isn’t unusual, and the clients have the correct resources in place. Execution should be smooth once we’ve worked out a satisfactory statement of work.

“Come on, Baby. I know that look. Something’s bothering you.”

Fay, takes a breath, holds it, and sighs. “One of our client’s suits in the room yesterday, handsome devil, kept flirting with me. It was distracting.”

“Look, if he was out of line…”

“Billy, really it’s nothing I can’t handle. It was all very subtle, nothing inappropriate. He managed to sit beside me at lunch and was especially solicitous. He was interested, wanted to know if I’m attached or single, and came at it several ways.” Fay rubs her forehead again. “He had a confidence about him. I brushed him off, but that self-assurance must have stuck with me because I dreamed about him last night.” Fay looks at Billy on video. “I dreamed about both of you.” Fay blushes.

Billy cocks an eyebrow, the start of a smile at the corners of his mouth. “Ah, I see. Well, out with it, then.”

Fay takes a breath and begins. 

***

Light was streaming through the open window into the room. You were sitting in an armchair, beside the window, your hands relaxed on the arm rests, watching me. I could sense your approval. I was standing in the middle of the room, in that short sleeveless lace nightdress you like so much, with my head turned a little to see you, and he was standing behind me, with a hand on my shoulder, close enough for me to feel his body heat.

He moved around me, gliding his fingers over my nape, across my shoulder, down my arm to my hand. Goosebumps everywhere he touched. His eyes scanned my mouth, as he brought his other hand up to touch my throat, dipping to the cleavage revealed from the low scoop of my nightdress. He lifted his eyes to mine and his hands to the buttons running down my front, slowly pulling the night dress open, one inch of lace at a time, his fingers fluttering in the valley between my breasts, and then against my stomach.

He shifted behind me again. His hands on my shoulders brushed my nightgown open and down my arms, giving you an unobstructed view of all of me, naked. Your hands tightened on the arms of the chair. The bulge in your pants grew.

He reached around my waist and my shoulders, holding me against him, his clothes abrading the skin of my bare back. With his mouth on my shoulder, his eyes slid down the slope of my breasts. His hand, wide, long fingers, lifted my breast and squeezed gently, running his palm across its peak, rolling my nipple between his thumb and index. I heard you inhale sharply.

“Baby,” you said softly, “Undress him.”

I stilled, my eyes on you. Your expression was open, curious, and desiring. I turned in his arms and pushed his jacket off his shoulders. I tugged his shirt out of his pants, pulled his tie off, and slipped the buttons of his shirt undone.

“On your knees, Fay. Unbuckle him.” You directed me.

I sank down and reached to unclasp his belt, button, and zip. His pants slipped down his hips and thighs. The belt thunked softly to the carpet. His erection strained against his boxers. My breathing quickened. I leaned down to my heels, my sex flooding with burgeoning desire. He kept his eyes on me, my hands, and my face as I reached for the waist of his boxers and drew them down his legs.

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

He bent at the waist, took a handful of my loose hair and tilted my face up to him. With a quick look at you, he moved my face closer to his cock.

“Fay, Baby, give him what he wants.”

My hand grasped his erection at the root and squeezed gently. He backed away a bit, his cock slipping through my fist, and when he pushed through my fist towards me, I opened my mouth and inhaled. The musky scent, and salty taste of precum. I closed my eyes and swirled my tongue around his cockhead. With my hand on his thigh, I could feel the jerk of tense muscles, his cock swelling in my mouth, evidence of desire.

I explored his cock with my mouth the way I do you, my tongue licking its length, swirling the tip, my hand synchronized with the movement of my mouth engulfing his stiffness. I held his balls in my fingers, gently rolling them, feeling them tighten as I extended a finger to his perineum.

I heard your moan, the one that tells me you are right there, with me. Abruptly, I got up from my knees. In two strides, I was in front of you. Your pants around your ankles, your cock so ready. I straddled you, and your arms wrapped ever so sensuously around me.

“Put your hands back on the arm rests, Billy,” he said. “Let her fuck you.”

You leaned back and watched as I slid myself onto you, eyes closed, taking you to the hilt, groaning in relief. He was slightly to my right, his left hand on my shoulder, the other pumping his cock as he observed you watching me rise and descend, absorbed in the sensation of your cock stretching me, filling me, pleasing me as only you can.

“Baby, take his hand,” you said, “Use it like you’d use mine.”

I reached up to my shoulder, his hand already open to receive mine. I grazed his fingers, then slid my palm against his, reaching his wrist as he clasped mine. His panting quickened, and your eyes moved to watch his cock thrust through his hand, faster, surer. Your hips lifting into me matched his stroke for stroke. I could feel you thickening, throbbing, your cock so hot. And I could feel his fingers tugging on my wrist with each of his thrusts.

So close! I pulled his hand over my shoulder to my breast, the nipple hard against his palm. Oh! His fingers on my nipple, pulling, tugging, pinching. Exquisite.

He took that deep breath and held it as his cock swelled in his hand in tandem with yours inside me. A rope of his cum arced between us as you responded with your own orgasm seated inside me. With one step, he moved behind me, pressed up to my back, and spilt his cum again and again against me as he gripped my breast to hold me still for his finish and for yours.

***

Fay’s eyes are closed; her shoulders tense.

“That’s it, Fay? Didn’t you cum, Baby?”

“Well, not in the dream, no. I woke up a hot mess, hard nipples, a drenched sex and the tension in my clitoris was excruciating. I pressed my finger against it the way I love you to do, but the sensitivity was too great. I was shaking with need, Billy. I needed you right there, inside me, pressing your body into me.”

Fay is breathing hard, the pulse in her throat pounding. “Billy, I’ve got my fingers in my panties right now. This is what I did when I woke up. With a finger inside me, I rubbed my clitoris just like this, and finally, finally, I came!”

Mouth open, sounds of ecstasy, Fay dissolves in pleasure, her eyes on Billy’s wide ones through the video, his flush of desire across his face.

“So help me, god, Billy,” she pants, “You better be ready to fuck me breathless when you come home.”

“Oh my god, Fay. What you fucking do to me, Baby.” Billy draws his hand across the back of his neck. “You can count on breathless, and then some.”

“I want you, Sweetheart. I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Baby.”

Published 
Written by torchman
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments