Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild Ride

"Laken returns for her first day of work as Corinne's special assistant."

13
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

"Welcome back, Laken. Glad to see you've returned." Corinne opens her front door with a smile, looking me up and down and studying me.

"Of course. You thought I wouldn't be back?" 

"I suppose not, but you never know." She shrugs.

Today she's wearing a knee-length dress the texture of a nightgown or a slip. I guess it's one you could get away with wearing in public, except she's not wearing a bra. This brings me a small wave of arousal. I shake it off and step inside.

"What's on the agenda today?" I ask.

"Well, yesterday was a good ice breaker. I woke up feeling positive. Thank you for that. We can get down to business and get you set up for your other work. Follow me."

We walk into her office again and I see that it's rearranged. Her desk was sitting in the middle of the room yesterday and now is against the left wall, facing the middle. A guest chair still sits in front of her desk. A new desk is set up on the right wall, also facing the middle of the room. 

"This will be your workspace," she says, motioning towards the desk to the right. There is no chair in front of my desk. 

"Wow," I say. 

"You should decorate it how you want. I thought about putting up a partition to give you privacy, but I'd like to be able to communicate with you for the time being."

"Thanks, Corinne."

"Now, come sit with me and we'll talk about today's research assignment." I sit across from her at her desk and she slides me a notebook. "Take notes if you feel so inclined to do so."

I open it and look up to make eye contact and listen. Her eyes are dark green. She doesn't wear eyeliner today and I notice how a few faint freckles dot her cheeks. 

"You're so attentive," she notes. "You're really something, aren't you?" Corinne raises her eyebrows.

"I... " I trail off. I'm unsure how to answer her. She puts a hand up to pause my response.

"Just speculation on my part. No need to answer, dear. The first topic I want you to look into for me is a certified urban agriculturist. I want you to find out the duties and what all this title entails. Also, please tell me what the education involves. I love plants, and I know I mentioned we might do gardening sometime - how does that sound?

"That sounds great. I've been adding to my houseplant collection here lately also."

"Good, good. Actually, go ahead and water all of the indoor plants. You know your way around now. The pitcher is on the kitchen counter."

"Yes ma'am."

She sits back down at her desk and I head to the kitchen, feeling nervous. I feel like she's always testing me, but like I'm passing. And I just can't help but think about sex. She really astonished me yesterday. I never thought I wouldn't be with a woman, but I never thought I'd actually crave it. If anything, I know another woman is good for sex, but Corinne is just captivating. She's hot and sexy and she doesn't even try too hard. She seems smart and I want to have conversations with her and know what's on her mind, too.

When I make it to her room, I find one plant sitting on a small table near the window. Pothos. I can hear her typing at her desk. I look over to the closet where the toys are. The door is open... So I walk over just to take a peek. Other than the wand, I see a small bullet, a large dildo with a suction cup at the end, and... a double-ended dildo? There is also a strap on (oh em gee), a paddle, handcuffs (holy crap), and what looks like a sex swing. 

I wonder if she has been laid since her husband died. Of course she has. Right?

I head back to the office, feeling hornier now. 

"Did you get them all?"

"Yes, ma'am. I think so," I say.

"Find the one in my bathroom?"

"Oh crap. No." I turn to go back. She stops me.

"Laken, don't worry about it. And your pants today - they look great." I turn around and she's smiling kindly.

"Thank you, Corinne." I feel myself blushing. "Your dress is great too."

"Ohhh, honey." She almost moans the words. "Thank you, but you're driving me wild already. You haven't even been here for an hour yet. I guess yesterday left me wanting more, but there's just something about you and I adore it."

"Well, what do you think it is?" I probe.

She's standing now, barefoot as usual. She walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder to guide me back to the chair in front of her desk.

"Maybe we need a chair at your desk too, so I can sit in front of you." She pauses as if she's pondering, then she says, "I think some of what it is, is how eager you are to please. But not in a pathetic way - you are still strong in your personality. You're just being coy with me because this is a job, and that's what employees do."

She's standing over me, still with her hand on my shoulder. She's looking down at me, studying me again.

Shadia_orozco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shadia_orozco

"What do you like about my dress?" she asks, in sort of a devilish tone. "Tell me the honest truth." She smiles, waiting to see how I respond.

"Well, your boobs look great," I admit, still feeling shy.

"Mmhmm. Figures, after the way you acted yesterday. She pulls one strap down onto her shoulder. Then the other. She lowers them both a bit down her arms so I can see her cleavage. Then she leans over me so that her tits are in my face. I'm just sitting there staring, getting wet again. 

"Did you think about me last night? When you played with yourself?" I can feel her staring at me.

How could she guess?!

"Yes," I say, looking up into her eyes to read her reaction.

"Mmm. Good girl." She pulls away and pulls her dress straps back up on her shoulders. "You're so hot - I don't know how I lucked out with you, Laken."

"Thank you," is the only thing I know to say.

She sits back in her chair and leans her head back, looking at the office ceiling. Her legs are spread, and I'm wondering if she ever wears underwear. 

"Laken, I wish you had more skirts to wear. I want to watch you touch yourself. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes... I think I'm up for that." Am I really though?

"How would you feel about taking your pants off? But leave your underwear on?"

I start unbuttoning and she's smiling. It feels natural; instinctive. I slide my pants to the floor and I'm sitting in a soft button-up shirt and a cotton thong.

"Such practical underwear," she notes. "Will you spread your legs for me and rub your clit from the outside?"

I slide my hand down and stop at the clit, but I know there must be a wet spot right below. 

"You are so horny," she remarks, eyeing my panties. 

"Yes, I am," I say. I'm feeling flushed. She walks around the desk and squats to peer between my legs. She's eye level with my pussy. 

"May I?" she asks.

May she what?

"Yes," I answer anyway.

She uses the pad of her middle finger to rub once below my clit. She's feeling my juices. Then she stands up. "Keep playing, Laken. I'll be right back." She heads down the hallway to her bedroom.

I close my eyes for a second, taking in the moment. Fuck, I don't know if I've ever been so horny. 

She reappears quickly, but walking slowly. 

"Will you masturbate for me, baby?" She's holding two of her toys.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then close your eyes and pick a hand. Left, or right?" I close my eyes.

"Umm... left."

"Okay, open."

I open my eyes and she's holding some kind of dildo in her left hand. It looks small, but has a platform on the bottom. It's one I didn't see in the closet. 

"It's a sybian," she says. Her right hand holds a bullet vibrator. She sets the sybian on the ground in front of her desk. "So you're going to ride it, but only on your clit. Just move up and down on it like a vibrator. Leave your panties on."

I get up from my chair and settle on to the sybian. It makes me think of riding a mechanical bull. The dildo part sticks up and sits against my labia, with the tip right at my clit. 

Corinne takes over the guest chair and turns it to face me. She spreads her legs so I can see her pussy again. 

"Will you unbutton your shirt?" she asks. I'm not wearing a bra. I do as I'm told and she says, "Good girl."

I press the on button and my pussy starts vibrating. Corinne turns on her bullet and is sliding it up and down her pussy lips. She is already wet too. She stares directly at me as I thrust gently up and down against the sybian. My lips spread around it and the tip tickles my clit. I'm about to come, already. 

"Corinne," I breathe. I moan lightly. "I'm going to come, Corinne!"

"Good girl, come for me." She watches as I arch my back, still sliding my wet pussy up and down. I'm so close to orgasm and I'm moaning louder now. I can't take it anymore and I fall forward, grasping my own bare thighs. I hear Corinne moaning too. She's moaning loud, quick, high pitched moans. 

"Oh, fuck, Laken," she moans. I look up and she's quivering in the chair, legs spread with the bullet on her clit. She's dripping from her opening down her ass cheeks. She stops moving and breathes hard. 

"Taste me," she orders.

I get off of the sybian and crawl to her, putting my face between her thighs. I lick slowly, starting where the juices have wet her ass. Then I bring my tongue all the way up to her opening and slurp just slightly, swallowing the liquids. It feels satisfying and wet in my mouth. I lick once more, moving upward again, then suckle on her clit and pull away. I look up, with my hands on her thighs, to see if she's satisfied.

"We're going to need a shower," she says.

 

Published 
Written by readingwetbooks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments