Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Randy Nurse Ch. 04

"Cassandra reveals why she is quiting to her best friend, Becky, and checks in one last time with her favorite intern..."

51
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Chapter Four

“Okay, but I only have like- fifteen minutes to talk,” Becky said as Cassandra hustled the two of them into the single stall employee bathroom in the ER. It wasn’t unusual for two female nurses/doctors to go in there to talk and hang out for a few minutes. There weren’t a lot of places to have privacy, so no one batted an eye when Cassandra pulled Becky into the bathroom and locked the door.

Becky was Cassandra’s best friend and a twenty-five-year-old nurse. She was a very vocal lesbian who was boisterous and smiley. With an hourglass figure and deep black hair, Becky was a very attractive woman with just enough thickness to give her curves in all the right areas.

Becky had always joked about Cassandra ‘going gay’ and that she could find Cassandra a good woman or at least a good head in a heartbeat if she went lesbian. Little did Becky know that Cassandra definitely considered herself bisexual. And though for many years she had kept a straight-laced view of herself at home, her porn and toy collection was impressive, rivaling embarrassing.

“What, what is it?” Becky asked.

Excited, giddy spurred in Cassandra’s eyes. “I quit today. Like for fucking good. I talked to Amber early this morning.”

Becky’s jaw dropped, “oh my god! Why didn’t you tell me you were going to do this!? How good did that feel? I bet it felt amazing to fuck over Amber like that.”

Cassandra laughed, “Oh my god, it was great.”

“What are you going to do?”

Cassandra looked around for effect, even though she knew no one was there. Leaning forward, she whispered, “I won the fucking lottery.”

“Shut up.”

“Not even kidding,” Cassandra said. “Last week, fifteen million dollars! Can you believe that?”

“Oh my god… oh my god…. Holy shit!” Becky almost screamed.

“I know! I didn’t do anything or tell anyone until I actually collected, but- it's in my fucking bank account right now!” Cassandra felt a cold jitter in her hand as if she was seeing the winning lotto numbers for the first time.

“Anyway, we don’t have a lot of time, but I just needed to tell you that. You want to get drinks this weekend to talk some more?” Cassandra asked.

“Yes, yes, of course, I want to hear everything!” Becky said, touching her chest.

“Good,” Cassandra sighed, “okay, there’s just one more thing.”

“What?”

Pressing Becky into the bathroom wall, confusion sprouted on Becky’s face, which only became more severe when Cassandra’s lips pressed against hers, and their bodies mashed together. Opening her eyes briefly, Cassandra saw the worry, concern, and panic in Becky’s eyes, all of which quickly disappeared when Cassandra’s tongue slipped inside her mouth.

As if Cassandra’s tongue had found the switch that made Becky question every instinct and sense of professionalism that she had, Becky’s hands gripped at Cassandra’s ass, pulling her body tighter to her as their tongues wrestled with one another. The kisses lasted for a few minutes as the two friends relearned their new relationship and fondled each other’s bodies. Cassandra felt how amazing and full Becky’s breasts felt, and Becky squeezed Cassandra’s round, thick ass cheeks.

When Cassandra broke the kiss and slipped down Becky’s body, things began to change again in Becky’s mind. The sounds of the outside hallway world came back to them as doctors, nurses, staff, and patients walked by, yelling, bitching, and laughing, causing panic to build in their chests. Cassandra was on her knees pulling on Becky’s scrub pants with both hands when Becky was silently resisting, thinking that it wasn’t safe, and worried about getting caught.

Cassandra didn’t relent. Pulling Becky’s scrub pants and panties down to her ankles at once, Cassandra immediately parted Becky’s pussy lips with her index and middle finger and placed a wet, long lick up the center of her pussy.

Becky’s resistance instantly subsided as her eyes rolled backward and her head pressed against the back wall. Standing with her back against the bathroom wall, Cassandra spread her legs wider as she slid a middle finger between her pussy lips and felt how wet the twenty-five-year-old was. Her pussy juices built up from the minutes of kissing clung to her fingers and her lips.

Cassandra pushed her finger up into her friend all the way and pulled out again before repeating the process. It made Becky clap a hand over her mouth and nose as she shuddered. Meanwhile, her other hand reached out in panic to half-heartedly stop Cassandra before her moans got out of control.

It was too late. Becky’s finger was pumping in and out of Becky’s wet, tight hole firmly now. Up and down. Up and down. Over and over again until Becky’s whole body was rubbing up and down on the wall. Becky’s ass grinding on the wall as it dragged. Her hard nipples protruded from her scrub top.

With a hooked smile of pleasure on her lips, Cassandra stuck out her tongue and had her long, wet tongue join Cassandra’s finger on Becky’s pussy. Making a long lap around her clit while fucking her pussy sent an overload of pleasure into Becky’s body.

“Mmmm MMMmm Mmmm!” Becky twitched. “Ohhhh Ohhhh god…” she bit down on her finger, exposing her teeth as she squinted. “Ohhh fuck. Fuck fuck fu-”

Becky clapped a hand over her mouth as Cassandra exposed Becky’s clit and began to flick her tongue on it over and over again. Cassandra’s finger pumping easier and easier inside her hole. Going deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

“Ohmmm ohmmmm goddd…. Ohhhhhhh…” Becky’s voice building. Becky’s hand clapped on the back of Cassandra’s head, holding her friend’s lips in place on her clit.

Cassandra sucked hard on Becky’s clit, making the girl scream in pleasure into her covered mouth as the orgasm overpowered her. “Oh god, god, ohmmmm I’m I’m your making me fucking cum!” Becky cried a muffled cry into her palm.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Her pained and pleasured eyes were sexy to Cassandra as she looked up and over her lips and down to Becky’s hole, lapping and swallowing the girl’s juices as she squirted conservatively into Cassandra’s mouth. Cassandra stuck her tongue deep inside Becky’s pussy and felt her friend’s pussy pulsate on her tongue.

“MMMMMMmmmmmm!” Beck groaned into her sweaty hand and came hard.

Checking the final box of her fantasies to be fulfilled today. Cassandra kissed Becky’s wet thigh and giggled as she stood. Becky immediately giggled. They adjusted their clothing and held each other in an embrace as they gathered their wits.

Delirious, Becky laughed quietly, “What the fuck was that, Cass?”

Cassandra just smiled and kissed Becky’s forehead. “I’ll tell you over drinks this weekend, okay?”

“Okay,” Becky giggled and shook her head in disbelief but agreed as they both stood straight.

“Alright, I’ll see you then, right now I’ve got to say goodbye again to one more person…”

 

 

. . .

 

 

“It looks like you got back to work without issues,” Cassandra mused playfully. Emily was back to working her sample trays in her dimly lit room. Cassandra had been spying on her for a few minutes now from outside the room. Peering through the window, she watched how the girl moved.

Perhaps Cassandra was just seeing things, but Emily appeared to move with excitement. There was a purpose to her. It didn’t look as though a swift breeze could blow over her frail body.

“Oh, um um I was just finishing my work,” Emily said, quickly setting her tray of test tubes down. “I… I didn’t know if you were coming back.”

“I said I was, didn’t I?” Cassandra smiled.

“Yes… yes, ma’am,” Emily said, looking down at her feet awkwardly as she spoke.

Cassandra closed the door behind her and then the blinds. She pulled out an armless chair and sat down on it in the center of the empty room. With a single finger, Cassandra beckoned Emily over to her, and Emily complied. Pointing to the ground in front of her, Emily kneeled on the floor.

Spreading her legs slowly, Cassandra asked, “Have you ever tasted pussy, my good girl?”

“N-no…”

“Stick out your tongue and move forward slowly. Complying, Emily inched closer and closer until Cassandra felt the wet, warm lap of her tongue on her slit.

“Yes, that’s my good girl. Lick it long, lick it slow, over and over again ah…” Cassandra hummed a groan as she felt the tip of Emily’s tongue brush along her clit.

Looking beyond her bulging breasts beneath her chin, Cassandra watched Emily’s face buried between her thighs as Cassandra spread her legs wider. Adjusting her glasses, Emily stuck her tongue out further and made a long lap of Cassandra’s pussy.

“Oh, yes, baby- good girl. Eat your mistress’ pussy…” Cassandra moaned.

The pleasure soared between her thighs, and juices flooded her pussy. Emily’s lips locked on to Cassandra’s clit as her tongue began to flick on it over and over and over.

“Oh y- yes yes you fucking bitch, oh fuck, lick that ahhh…” Cassandra cried as she arched her head backward in the chair. Her breasts jiggled as her chest rose and fell with each shallow breath.

Emily’s tongue slid down inside her pussy, pushing between the two lips and tasting Cassandra’s juicy cunt. Her cunt swimming with moisture mixed with the semen from Dr. Smith and the semen from Alex, the young man from the ER. This young lady- Cassandra’s new submissive- willingly ate and swallowed all the juices, moaning as she devoured her mistress’ pussy.

Raising and lowering her hips over and over, Cassandra dragged her lips across her good girl’s face until she felt the knowing twitch inside her chest and mind that told her it was here. The orgasm was building, and it started in Cassandra’s toes and worked up her legs.

Making her hips squirm and her legs shake, Cassandra looked down and saw the quiet, shy girl with a change in her eyes. The focus and ferocity hidden behind her eyes were now revealed. Emily had a purpose. She was going to please her new mistress no matter what.

Gripping the back of Emily’s head, Cassandra’s soft thighs trembled and sucked around Emily’s cheeks as the orgasm struck. The surge was too much to bear. Her thighs clapped together. Her breasts bounced wildly. Her blond hair flicked backward as she called out.

“Oh godd yes, baby, yes! Fucking eat that pussy! Ahhhh hh ahhh ahhh!” Cassandra cried.

Wave after wave of orgasms washed over her through that moment, and she screamed until her throat was sore and her head was light.

“Ohhh… oh…. oh… god, baby…” Cassandra cooed.

It took time, but slowly, the world stopped spinning, and Cassandra could think. Her mind, body, muscles, and sex were exhausted from overuse on her final day of work. Looking down between her thighs, Cassandra saw Emily, the skinny girl with glasses on her knees with her lips, chin, and neck glistening with Cassandra’s pussy juices and a satisfied smile on her lips.

Cassandra took her new pet’s face in her hand and bent over, kissing Emily on the lips and tasting every drop she could. Slowly, she licked, kissed, and sucked on Emily’s lips and tongue until satisfied.

Sharing a lingering smile between another, the last thing Cassandra said to Emily was, “I’ll call you tomorrow night. I’ll tell you what to wear, where to be, and when.”

Emily, being the good girl she was, nodded with a grin of excitement.

 

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments