Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Randy Nurse Ch. 03

"Cassandra covers for a coworker and decides to treat one last patient..."

46
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Walking inside the ER felt like a surreal experience. Cassandra thought of how many times she had done it over the years and the sheer number of hours she had spent in this place. She was unmarried and had bounced between relationships like hip scotch in the past decade. This job was not conducive to a love life—at least not a normal one.

The smell of chemicals, the rush of incoming trauma patients, the times spent with her favorite coworkers hiding behind the nursing station and laughing at the stupid people, and the reasons people came into the ER. It would be a lie to say she wouldn’t miss this place, but mostly, it would be her coworkers she missed, Cassandra thought.

“Becky!” Cassandra said excitedly, hoping that she was working. Becky looked up from behind the nurse station and had a flustered look on her face. The look quickly brightened at the sight of her friend.

“What are you doing here?” Becky asked, with a stack of files in her hand. “I thought Amber had you filling in elsewhere today?”

“I’m not filling in anywhere—why isn’t Amber down here helping you out?” Cassandra asked. “She should be handling that paperwork.”

Becky’s face flattened as she rolled her eyes. “Do you even need me to answer the question? That bitch said she’s having an ‘admin day’ and told me to handle her portion of the patients.”

“Should just not prep them. Doctors will get pissed, and she’ll get shit for it.”

Becky shrugged, “You know I’m too nice to do that.”

“I know you like being a bad girl only outside of work,” Cassandra smirked at her.

Becky did a small curtsy and gave a seductive smile with a flip of her hair. “Well…”

"Hey, come here I’ve got some insane news for ya. Come on, it’ll just take a sec.”

Becky made a face like she was too busy to move. “I can’t, girl. Here, help me out. This is one of Amber’s cases. He’s in ER Room 4. Prep him for me- or really, for Amber; then I’ll make some time.”

Cassandra sighed and took the file from Becky. “I’ll do it for you- not for bitchy Amber.”

Becky bowed thankfully as Cassandra walked to room 4.

“Alex… Alex… Alex Rainburn… You came here for treatment for minor cuts and an STD test. All STDs were negative. Now you are back for…”

Cassandra looked up from Alex’s file and saw the young nineteen-year-old boy with chubby cheeks and a college freshman body. He was cute, with blonde, shaggy hair and glasses. Looked as though he once was a high school athlete but has since put on his freshman fifteen pounds and now spliced gym workouts with shotgunning beers.

“…that was a question, not a statement,” Cassandra said.

“Oh, um-uh, sorry, are you the doctor?” Alex asked. She caught him staring at what she was wearing and probably less what she was wearing and more what she was not wearing. No Bra.

“No, hun, I am… I’m your nurse,” Cassandra said.

“Oh, well… last time I was here, the doctor said if I ever wanted information on STDs, safe sex behavior, or whatever, I could come back so…” Alex said expectantly.

“You came back. To the ER to get. Information.” Cassandra looked at him dumbly.

“Well, yeah… wait, was I supposed to make an appointment?” Alex asked, wrinkling his forehead as he thought about it.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

“Dude, you have any idea how much your ER visits cost? All the doctors are going to do is give you some pamphlets.”

“Oh…” Alex said, looking down.

Cassandra sighed, shaking her head as she looked down at the file. Alex stood and uncomfortably moved for the door when a smirk came across Cassandra’s lips.

Pushing Alex down to the floor of the exam room, Cassandra mounted on top of him. Her breasts and face lingered inches from his face.

“Can you keep this our little secret?” she asked. Alex nodded hurriedly as if he was a kid getting an extra scoop of ice cream. “Take off your pants.”

As Alex undid his belt and unzipped his pants, Cassandra turned around so her ass faced Alex. Hiking up her skirt, she exposed her dripping wet pussy. A pussy still raw from her orgasm with Emily. Still pulsing from her orgasm with Dr. Smith. Still dripping his cum out of her slutty hole bit by bit.

Lowering herself on Alex's half-mast member, she grinned back and forth for a long moment as she felt his cock grow like a plant following the sun. Feeling him go stiff, she squatted down on him, feeling his shaft pierce inside her. Pulling her already wild blond hair to the side over one shoulder, she began to slowly lower and raise herself on the man’s cock.

He groaned, “Mmm.”

Cassandra looked over her shoulder, her cheeks flush and a smile on her lips. “You still with me, big boy?”

Alex nodded, biting his lower lip, “Yes.”

“Well, ah- strap in,” Cassandra warned as she lowered deeper on him, her eyes narrowed, and her eyebrows went high. “Oh, yes…”

Balancing herself on the wall behind her with one hand and in the deep squat where she was, she began to bounce her ass up and down on his shaft. His hard, thick member pierced her pussy like a hot knife in warm butter. Her fat ass cheeks clapped and bounced her black skirt up and down with each thrust.

“Oh yeah…” Cassandra said, looking back at him with her hair covering half her face. "Oh, fuck yeah, baby. You like that? You like being rode like ah- like my fuck toy? Oh god yes!”

Alex's hands went to her hips, gripping her enough to help steady her so she could focus on going faster. Fucking him harder. Her loose tits inside her white blouse bounced wildly, taking her shirt with them. Her heavy breasts rose in the air and smacked down to her chest with every buck.

Cassandra felt his muscles tensing and heard the groans he made peaking. She looked over her shoulder and bit her lip. “Come on, baby, fuck up into me. Be a good boy and cum inside me, yes, yes, yes!”

Alex's hands gripped her waist, holding her tight to him as he flexed inside her and came hard. Held in place, Cassandra smiled a devious smile as her hair lay strewed across her face. Slowly, after a moment, she began to wiggle her hips back and forth, teasing his sensitive head until he finally fell out of her and released her hips.

Standing up, Cassandra grabbed three Kleenex from a box and wiped at her still pleasure-sensitive pussy. An odd smile in the corner of her lips. Alex was looking around, confused as to what even just had happened, as Cassandra adjusted her skirt and wrinkled blouse, smiling down at the man. Holding a finger to her lips, she whispered, “Remember. Our little secret.”

Cassandra tossed the box of Kleenex down on the floor beside him. “Clean yourself up. The doctor will be right in.”

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments