Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Randy Nurse Ch. 02

"Cassandra continues through her goodbyes with a stop to see her favorite married doctor"

89
11 Comments 11
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

“You didn’t hear? I put in my two weeks today…” Cassandra cocked her head to the side with a playful smile on her face. “Well, technically, I told them my two weeks’ notice was two weeks ago when Sabrina forgot to cover her own damn shift, and I had to unexpectedly work a double.”

“That was shitty of them, I just, I can’t believe you’re quitting. You’ve been here so many years. Just like that, you’re gone… huh,” Dr. Smith said with a blank look of bewilderment. His youthful face was marred by disappointment that he tried desperately to cover up.

Cassandra and Dr. Smith loved to work with each other, and their flirty ways were beyond legend among the other staff. More than one other female nurse and doctor had approached Cassandra in confidence to find out if it was true that they had been caught fucking while at work. Cassandra would laugh. The source of these outrageous rumors was always anonymous and a favorite for entertainment. Of course, they had never had sex. Dr. Smith was over ten years her junior and a married man, while she could not risk losing this job in which she had invested nearly two decades of her time.

But now Cassandra was at risk of losing nothing.

“Oh, it’s okay, come here with those puppy eyes,” Cassandra reached up and wrapped her arms around Dr. Smith’s neck as she hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, rubbing her back in a friendly manner.

“Aww, I’ll miss you,” he said with a laugh in his voice.

“Well, you dropped me off that night my car broke down, so you know I don’t live far. And we can always meet up for coffee or lunch or…”

“Sure, sure, absolutely. We definitely will,” Dr. Smith nodded, ignoring Cassandra’s open-ended statement.

Cassandra eyed Dr. Smith’s office. With one door and no windows facing the hallway, no one could see in, though they were on the 15th floor that overlooked Miami City. The entire wall of windows meant that someone from an adjacent building might be able to see inside; the thought made Cassandra’s already moist pussy slick with more juices.

Instead of walking back around the other side of the desk, Cassandra turned to face the desk and maneuvered her way between Dr. Smith and his desk so the ass of her pencil skirt rubbed against his crotch.

“Whoop,” Dr. Smith said, lifting his hands and attempting to back away as she rubbed against him.

“Or perhaps we can have a meet-up right no?” Cassandra said as she bent over his desk and pressed her ass backward against his crotch.

“Oh, um, I…” he hesitated.

 Cassandra dug her ass harder against him. Her hips made loose circles on his crotch. She could feel his doubt and hesitation. He wasn’t sure what to do. But she could also feel something hard growing in his pants. When she felt his hips stop shrinking away and felt his hard member dig into the crotch of her pussy, Cassandra looked over her shoulder and released a short, gasping moan.

It was then that Cassandra saw the decision made in Dr. Smith’s eyes as his hands fell to Cassandra’s hips. Gripping her, she felt his hands travel up her side as she straightened and felt his palms wrap around her thick breasts. Squeezing them as she looked over his shoulder and kissed the doctor deeply. Unbuttoning her white blouse, Cassandra felt the doctor quickly undoing his pants and dropping them to his ankles.

This was going to be fast and dirty, Cassandra thought, with a twinkle in her eye.

With all but the last buttons undone, Cassandra felt Smith’s hands on her exposed breasts. Her nipples still sensitive from Emily’s rough suckling. She squirmed and moaned into Smith as he groped and pinched at her nipple. Cassandra’s hand reached behind her and found Dr. Smith’s long hard cock standing firm and pointing at her ass. Humming a note of approval, she stroked the shaft several times, feeling him swell and thicken in her palm.

skySALLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skySALLY

With little coaxing needed, she quickly hiked up her tight skirt that hugged her round, fat ass cheeks and felt Dr. Smith’s hand bend her over his desk. Her hands had to catch her fall as she smirked, holding herself up on some patient’s files.

She felt his hard, bulging head rub at her dripping pussy lips before entering her and wondered if he questioned why her pussy lips were so soaked already. In a swift thrust, Cassandra felt the entire shaft stuff inside her, and Cassandra lost a sense of where she was. Her mouth opened as her eyes rolled back and closed.

“Oh god!” she moaned and immediately felt Dr. Smith’s hand clap over her mouth. Cassandra thought he meant to just cover her mouth, but the swiftness that he did it made the motion feel almost like the sting of a slap on her face, which only made her moan more. “Ohhmmmm yess, baby. Fuck me!”

Pulling out, he shoved his cock back inside her. Cassandra’s hand replaced the doctor’s over her own mouth. Both his hands gripped her hips as he began to stuff inside her at a regular pace.

“Ahh ahh! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” Cassandra cried out into her palm with every thrust. Her head lolled as he fucked her with force. Each thrust harder than the last as he grunted and gnashed his teeth. Cassandra didn’t believe his wife would let him fuck her like this. No. this was how he always wished he could fuck a woman. He fantasized about fucking a slut who knew she was a slut.

Looking over her shoulder, Cassandra begged in as quiet of a voice as she could manage.

“Oh, please, fuck me, baby fuck me. Fuck me like the slut that I am. Fuck me like you always wanted. Fuck- ah ah ah yes, don’t fucking stop.”

His cock filled her up. Thick and long, it touched all the places she hoped it would. Her mind was a maze she was lost in. Her toes curled, and papers crunched beneath her. Cassandra felt Dr. Smith grip her blond hair and yank it back as he thrust forward. The shrieking moan that escaped her lips was sure to be heard by his secretary, but they didn’t care. Not anymore. They were so close.

“Oh god yes! Pull my hair! Pull my fucking hair!” Cassandra cried. “Fuck me- fuck me- fuck ahhh ahhh, your gunna- you’re gunna ahhh fucking fuck me, I’m going cum!”

His pace quickened to where she could only hear the clapping of his body smashing into hers. She held her breath and tried to scream but couldn’t. Her knees gave out as she felt the most powerful orgasm release from her body.

“Oh god, oh fuck yes!” she moaned as she knocked several stacks of paper off his desk. Her entire body rocked with every thrust. She could hear the desperate breaths he made and the intense grunts coming from him. She knew he was close.

“Oh, god, yes- yes. Fuck me, doctor, fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy. Cum for me, baby. Cum inside me. Cum- ah ah ah cum inside my fucking pussy!”

With a final thrust and long groan, Dr. Smith forced his cock deep inside her pussy and released a long string of cum deep inside her mature cunt. Filling her up.

“Gah… ah…. mmmmmm…” Cassandra groaned, letting her head swim before she regained her bearings. Slowly straightening, Cassandra giggled some as she felt him fall out of her and watched him step away from her and fall backwards into his chair. Stepping around the desk, Cassandra adjusted her skirt and shirt while brushing out her hair with her fingers.

Cassandra grabbed a hold of the door handle and realized she was still panting and out of breath. Looking back at Dr. Smith, she saw him in a daze, slouched in his seat with his pants around his ankles.

Cassandra smiled, “I’ll, um, I’ll give you a call next week about lunch,” she said as she tapped her palm on the door jamb.

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments