Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Initiation. Pt 2

"Playtime throws up a surprise."

10
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I sighed again. The initiation continued.

I was desperate to rub myself to climax, as the wooden dildos worked inside me, the one only partly inside, revolving around the other, fully in me, stretching my cunnie in a circular motion.

“This is torture,” I groaned. Looking to Chrissie. I pleaded, “rub me off Chrissie - please.”

“Sorry teen slut,” she replied, “we have to torture you, it’s your initiation.

“Each girl has it specially tailored to her desires,” she continued, “carry on Kirsty.

I had not felt a tremendous desire to be fucked with two skipping rope handles, up until this point.

“We just come up with new ideas!” said Kirsty, who I now remembered from the party, working the handles. I had only seen her back and bottom as she had been 69’ing Jill, her face having been buried between Jill’s thighs, and all I had seen was that she had long, dark hair.

“And this one is a peach!” she continued, looking me in the eye, and licking her lips in an ogling fashion, as she manipulated the tools inside me.

I squirmed against my shackles, trying to relieve myself, biting my bottom lip and grimacing, as the handles’ motion stretched my sodden hole, making a squelching noise as it did so. It was particularly arousing as it moved around to the front and back, as it pressed on my clit, and I could feel its motion, deeply, pressing both my bottom and urethra tunnels, agitating the nerve endings inside.

Kirsty really knew what she was doing to me; properly edging me, watching my reaction as she moved the weapons. Looking at Chrissie then, who nodded, and knelt behind Kirsty, to give her some pleasure.

I watched as she slid a hand between Kirsty’s legs. Kirsty arched her back as, without preamble, Chrissie’s fingers must have found her cunt, parted her labia, and slipped into her, to finger fuck her.

Kirsty then removed one of my tormenting dildos, the one that was not wedged totally inside me, and passed it to Chrissie, who in turn, as I watched, introduced it to Kirsty’s pussy.

Our cunts were now connected by the rope, and as Chrissie used one on Kirsty, so Kirsty reciprocated the action on me. Using her fingers she pushed my tormentor deeper and allowing my cunnie muscles to push it back out; matching the speed to which Chrissie was fucking her with the other handle.

My next licking service was also due to take place; an elfinly pretty, svelte, light olive-skinned girl, who I felt I recognised, climbed onto the bed and straddled my face; I had lost count of how many pussies I’d eaten by now; but I didn’t want it to stop.

It was so thrilling, being the centre of attention, all these girls using me, seeing me exposed, at their mercy. I wished I could see myself, like a remote viewer.

She lowered herself to me. Reaching down, she parted her labia and held herself to me. I slipped my tongue between the wet folds, tasting her, licking her wetness, drawing in her scent as I breathed. I felt her other hand slide down over my breasts, exploring, teasing my nipples, and then further down, around my belly button, to my sex, where she rubbed my clit, a finger on each side of it, softly kneading the flesh on either side, moving in time with my licking her.

She had a light touch, now moving her two fingers in a circular motion over the hard centre of my pleasure, rocking it, quickly sending the longed-for, creamy, dreamy peaks of cum through my body.

“Oh, yes,” I uttered, although no-one would hear, my voice lost to the pussy pressed on my face.

I bore down against the dildo, Kirsty’s fingers stopping it from coming out of my soaking tunnel, and quickly pushing it back up, pressing against the bulb with her fingertips, up, further into me, so a short length of rope was now also in me; I rode against it.

It was delicious, the feeling of the hard tip as my climaxing cervix dipped against it with Kirsty’s fingers in my entrance preventing it coming out. I could feel the short portion of rope between Kirsty’s fingers and imagined what I looked like, riding a skipping rope handle, with another girl sitting on my face as I gave her cunnilingus.

I could imagine Chrissie was giving Kirsty the same treatment with the other handle, which made me cum all the harder.

I worked eagerly on the girl on my face, wanting to give her pleasure. She took my left hand and guided it to her clit, I rubbed her with my thumb, replicating the motion she was giving to me, pressing her rock-hard button against her crotch

She came quickly, squirming as orgasms ripped through her, and rubbing her deliciously wet sex tightly against my willing tongue. I lapped her unctuous juice as it flowed freely from her pussy, sticking my tongue inside as far as I could, feeling her bearing down with each climax.

She kept creaming against my mouth for over a minute, calming, then increasing her motion. I held my thumb against her clit, unmoving, allowing her to take her delight as she wished. She rocked against my pressure. As she did so she continued to rub my clit, and reach further between my legs with both hands, stroking and rubbing me, feeling the invasion Kirsty was inflicting on me.

She took the rope then, and I felt it being dragged up my body.

She lifted herself away from my face, and slid the rope between her legs, folding it in two, and introducing it into herself. It was of a plastic, or polypropylene kind, bright blue, which, though woven and lumpy, had no rough fibres like a hemp rope has, so was ideal to use in an intimate fashion.

Her wetness allowed her to ease the horny snake of rope inside, and she hovered above me with the two ends dangling from her cunnie. I watched as she fed more into herself, I still had my thumb on her clit so started to rub her again, and she rocked her hips as I did so, the rope moving deeper, as she took it in with each rocking motion.

Releasing her grip on the rope, she took my other hand and placed it on the ends emerging from her cunnie, taking my cue, I held them firmly, so she could ride it and so use both her hands to pleasure me.

I felt the rope lying across my torso, between my tits, lightly rubbing my skin as it moved with her motion, backwards and forwards.

I was conscious that Kirsty had moved; she no longer fucked me with the handle. My lover straddling me had taken over that task and I could feel both her hands down there, one palm resting on my inner right thigh, fingers covering my hole, pressing against the wooden plug, and the other hand covering my pubic mound, fingers clawing, masturbating my clit.

She raised herself further, and a hand appeared from my left and removed the rope from her, she groaned as it slipped out.

Letting it rest partly on my lips, I tasted her juice all over it, whoever it was then replaced it with the other handle, wet and glistening, freshly withdrawn from Kirsty’s sex, and I watched as it parted her labia. So slippery, it slid easily inside. I saw the beautiful opening of her flower as the wider part entered her.

The other then began to fuck her with it. I assumed it was Kirsty, as I couldn’t see.

She didn’t push it fully in, just up to the waisted section before the bulb, and I felt the receiver match the pressure she was feeling applied to my invader; she fucked me as she was being fucked.

I continued to rub her clit and she settled down on her haunches. Leaning forward, in a fashion of doggy style, so the handle inside her could be used more effectively, her right hand resting on my Venus mound taking more weight, pressing me into the mattress, playing with my sex with both hands.

I could now see who was using the tool on her, not Kirsty, it was Helen. She was whom Chrissie and I saw when we came to bed last night, riding her man, cowgirl style.

I managed to move my left hand to her, stroking her arm as she screwed my lover. She guided my hand to her own sex, and I slid it as far as I could to find her hole, and discovered another’s hand, with fingers already exploring there, from behind her; she was wet, and ready for my fingers also to worm inside.

I explored her too, both of us sliding fingers into her yielding tunnel. We fingered her, working together, one pushing in while the other pulled out.

TynaKioto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TynaKioto

After a short time, I pulled out fully, feeling her lips sucking my fingers, to take the juice from her to moisten her clit, which was hard with arousal; and I began to rub that button.

Helen groaned, and looked at me, smiling. “Nice,” she uttered.

Her other hand stroking my lover’s bottom and pussy, taking juice from her cunt as it oozed out around the wooden tool, and feeding it to me; I sucked her fingers, and she repeated the process. 

I had a wonderful close-up view, as she screwed the other with the handle, smoothly slipping in and out, the sound of the suction, slurping as it was withdrawn, then the squelch as it was reintroduced, evacuating foaming pussy juice as it did so. She then pressed it further, up inside, and the bulb disappeared, the labia greedily closing around the rope, just as the other was doing to me.

Oh wow, the sight of that, knowing it looked just the same between my legs, my juice squirting out of me, was a total turn-on.

Continuing to rub the other’s clit, I kept the pressure and speed as equal as I could, to match her masturbation of me.

It was quite hard, masturbating two girls at once, whilst being screwed and rubbed-off myself. Trying to keep concentration on both, it was easy for my mind to wander to one or the other, or myself! Coming to my senses, and realizing one was being neglected, quickly to bring my effort back up to the required rate and pressure.

Helen pushed fingers into the other’s entrance to lodge the dildo up further. My lover repeated the action between my legs. I loved the feeling and the vision knowing she was getting the same experience and feeling the same invasion was a massive turn-on and I came at the thought of it, bucking my hips, and groaning with the force.

Helen now climbed onto the bed and pushed the other down the mattress a short distance, I felt her still straddling my hips, but now sitting upright; now Helen could work on the other girl as she (Helen) sat on my face and took pleasure from my tongue.

The hand of whoever had been fingering Helen opened her, holding her labia wide, her tunnel entrance ready; I slipped my tongue between them, and I licked her.

She adjusted her position, and I used my thumb on her clit, as I had done to the other.

The hand had withdrawn, allowing her sex lips to shut on my tongue and I took her labia alternately in my mouth, and sucked them in turn, gently biting the soft, yielding lips, tasting her desire. The flavours of all the pussies I’d eaten mixed around my tastebuds, the most delicious taste to relish in my mouth.

I felt the back of Helen’s hand pressed into my lower tummy as she kept the handle inside the other’s pussy, the knuckles pushing into my Venus mound as her fingers worked, keeping the weapon secure, as the other bore down, riding it.

I was constrained by the weight of the two girls, one on my face, the other on my pelvis, which made me cum deeper, and I grunted with the force as each peak rushed through me. More pairs of hands were stroking my thighs, pushing my legs wider apart, giving the other girl full access to my cunt, to do her work.

My cum was making my tonguing of Helen rather erratic, which then pushed her over the edge, and we three rode on the fantastic waves of female pleasure; peak, plateau, peak, little spikes of release, tension just before, delicious holding-off, knowing the rush was imminent. Creaming uncontrollably.

Unconscious gasps from each of us.

Teetering on the precipice, to fall with a groaning, all enveloping flow of endorphins, to then climb back, flying, repeating the process, again, and again, not wanting it to stop…

It did, eventually.

“One hell of a show, girls,” commented Kirsty, as Helen dismounted me.

I looked down to see the other girl just as Helen pulled her backwards, so she lay flat on top of me, her head rested on my shoulder, her hair, in a very similar style to my own, a 20’s style bob, fell on my face, damp with perspiration.

We were both still attached by the rope from the handles inside, and I felt another’s hands down there, gently manipulating the one jammed in my quivering quim.

She groaned. I guessed she was getting the same treatment as I could see someone to the right, hands down between our legs, working on us both. It was Debs. The torture wasn’t finished yet.

I put my cuffed arms around her as far as I could, managing to get my fingers to her nipples, which I pinched and rubbed. Her legs were splayed wide, outside of mine, hanging over the edges of the bed, and I felt her being jogged up and down as the wooden dildo was worked inside her, as its sister was inside me. She reached down to hold my hips, to steady herself from the onslaught.

No clitoral stimulation, just physical fucking of our cunts; both of us grunting and gasping with the force being put into it.

Her soft bottom cheeks pressed to my pelvic bone, bouncing as she was fucked, the wetness oozing from her, running down over her fourchette, around her bottom, and onto my Venus mound. From there, a narrow rivulet made its way, down between the folds of my camel toe, around, and over my clit, to my pussy hole; there to mingle with my juice, that was, in turn, oozing from me, wetting the sheet covering the mattress.

Her juice being then taken up by my handle, and pushed into me, to mix with mine in my cunt, that was as hot as a crucible.

Debs kept the motion up and I saw Helen move behind her, with a strap-on in place, and watched as, kneeling behind, she introduced the dildo to Debs, who bent forward and opened her legs to allow Helen greater access.

I saw Helen’s hips sawing, backwards and forwards, as she fucked Debs, one hand on the other’s hip, reaching around to the front with the other. I guessed she rubbed Debs’ clit, making her rock her hips sideways, and giving myself, and the girl on top of me, a firmer thrusting with the weapons we had lodged inside. 

Debs rode the dildo; her tits and hips shook as her internal muscles sucked on the tool. She came off quite quickly, with a little cry, and, as she creamed, pressed the tool inside me, holding it wedged tight, with several of her fingers some way inside my entrance.

Worn out, we lay drenched in sweat for a time. I kissed the cheek of the girl lying on me,

“What’s your name?” I whispered in her ear.

“Nicola,” she returned. “you ate me so nicely,” she added, as she stroked my hips, “you don’t remember me, do you? Treleigh Primary?”

OMG, my friend from primary school, Nicola, of course. She left near the end of our last term before secondary school, as her dad, who was a vicar, moved to a different diocese.

Kirsty and Helen helped her off me, taking a hand each, and demurely assisting, like a man taking a lady onto a ballroom dance floor. I observed her slim frame, her back, her bottom, the wetness all around it, and between her legs, glistening; she was beautiful.

I was soaked with sweat and girl cum juice, the sheet on the mattress wet.

Kirsty gently removed the handle from Nicola, slipping the tip between my lips so I could taste he, withdrawing the one from me and doing the same to Nicky who sucked it with relish and a low purr.

“I think you two are sisters now,” said Kirsty, smiling at us. “Joined by an umbilical rope! You look fairly alike too, same build, hair colour, and style, and both horny little bitches.

“I think we might put them back in and make you both wear them for a day; what’da you think girls?” she continued.

“Make them do PE with it,” suggested Helen, “imagine, what would it be like, running around the track, tied together, the jogging up and down, bringing you off while you’re running, it’d be magic.”

“Yeah, just imagine, one’s a slower runner than the other, so the rope pulls her back - by her cunt!” interjected Debs.

“It’d make Sports Day much cooler,” added Chrissie. It appeared she always had the bright ideas – or the warped mind, “I’ll suggest it to Ronnie.”

Perhaps an odd form of One-Legged Race, I thought to myself; I always had a much deeper imagination.

Nicola Randal, who’d have thought…

Published 
Written by andream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments