Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Initiation

"After my lesson - playtime."

25
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"After my classroom escapade I find myself the centre of attention."

Initiation.

My “interview” with Veronica, Mr Davy, and Miss James was ended. I was excused, and told to go and clean myself up.

Back to the showers I went, carrying my clothes in a bundle.

Naked, apart from the Wilminmoor School tie and socks, I trotted upstairs. Mr Davy’s cum leaking down my thighs.

My mind was a whirl. I had just been given the option of coming to a public school, all expenses paid, wonderful, then made to pee myself while they watched, striped, and given two thorough screwings over a desk, whilst forced to orally pleasure a female teacher.

This was quite a school.

Finding the showers empty, I took off my tie and socks, and dumped my clothes on a bench, I went to the nearest shower head, and turned it on. The hot water cleansed my skin, as it had the night before.

Remembering how that ended, I quickly soaped myself. First, by washing away the cum that was leaking from my pussy.

I slid the soap around my labia. Being very well lubricated, they parted easily, and I pressed the bar inside.

The feeling of its entry, the hard, unyielding edges, and its opening of my hole made me hot again, and I began to stroke my breasts with my other hand, pinching the hard nipples alternately.

Looking down my body, watching the water trace shining lines, dripping off my nipples, descending along my curves. I felt very horny and fell into a reverie as I pleasured myself.

The soap was fully inside me now, and I pressed the fingers of my right hand against my sex, shutting my labia together, and rubbed my clit with my thumb.

‘You randy little bitch,’ I thought to myself, as I masturbated, rubbing myself to climax, cumming on the Pear’s Soap dildo I had wedged inside.

I was sure I must be a nymphomaniac, the pleasure I got from sex was enormous, although I didn’t think about it all the time. But I was so willing and easily turned on, particularly in a submissive role. Wanting to serve, and to be serviced.

Oh! That word, serviced, that phrase, being serviced, sounded majorly erotic to me, and I thought about it as I came, pressing my hand tight to my cunt, lifting myself onto tip-toes as the little jerks of orgasm peaked in my pussy.

What I’d just experienced, peeing myself publicly, striped, then thoroughly fucked, and the night before, being gang banged. Being debased, passed around for them to take pleasure from me. I rubbed myself to multiple orgasms as I thought of these things, bringing the images to mind...

Coming out of my reverie after several minutes of masturbation, I saw I was surrounded by girls. I went red, still with my hand between my legs, keeping the soap inside.

“You can’t get enough!” Chrissie stood in front of me, hands on hips. She smiled as she said it. Looking to the others, she added, “I think her initiation is due.”

“Initiation?” I questioned.

“As the newest pupil,” she replied.

“Uhm, I’m not a pupil, though,” I interjected.

“Ronnie said she was going to offer you a place,” she replied.

“Yes, she did… But I’m not sure it’s for me, I’m not a posh girl!” I protested. I bore down to ease the soap from my pussy and soaped my tummy, and the tops of my thighs.

“You don’t really have a choice, sweetheart,” she continued, ”it’s really a fab’ chance; the world’s your oyster if you are educated here!”

“I suppose –,” I was grabbed before I got further words out.

“Dry her off,” someone instructed.

I was towelled roughly by several pairs of hands, then hauled from the showers and into the dorm, frogmarched to Chrissie’s bed, and made to sit on it.

“Take her legs,” Chrissie spoke, and two girls obeyed. Taking a leg each they produced handcuffs, and, locking one side to each ankle, they cuffed me to the legs at the foot of the bed. My ankles pulled to the edges of the mattress, and my legs held open.

“Wrists,” barked Chrissie.

My wrists were cuffed. How many pairs of handcuffs does a public girls’ school have, or need? I thought to myself, as my arms were retrained by cuffs which were locked to the bed head, close to either side of my head, with belts between the shackles, allowing me to move my arms enough to cover my face with both hands, but no further.

“Let the initiation begin,” announced Chrissie.

A skipping rope was produced, and I wasn’t surprised as Chrissie took one of the wooden handles, liberally smeared Vaseline onto it, and introduced it to my opening.

As I looked down to watch the rounded tip eased my labia apart and the thin handle slipped inside. My labia opened further, to accept the thicker part of the grip as it was pushed into me, then my cunt lips closed around the waisted part, just below the round end, where the rope was attached.

“All the way!” The girls chanted.

I leant my head back to rest on the pillow as Chrissie gently pushed; biting my lower lip as my cunnie stretched, to accommodate the wide bulb as it was pushed up. It went in, and my opening closed over it, my sensitive lips feeling the strands of the rope which hung from it and trailed onto the bed.

I looked around at the assembly, twelve or more girls surrounded the bed, and on Chrissie’s order they began variously to undress, or simply lift their skirts to remove their knickers.

“Debs, as last initiation recipient, you have the honour of going first,” said Chrissie.

I looked around the faces, Debs stepped forward, she’d stripped naked. I drank in her form. She had the body of a girl who liked PE, firm, and muscley. She mounted the bed, facing the foot end, she straddled me, and sat on my face, smearing her moist pussy against my mouth.

I ate her eagerly, working on her labia, taking them in my mouth and sucking them, gently biting the soft, sensitive lips. She moved backwards so my tongue licked her clit, I sucked that hard button, teasing it with my teeth. She squirmed, and put a hand down to herself from behind, lifting herself a little, and leaning forward, so she could finger fuck herself while I sucked her clit.

I could feel hands on my breasts, as well as between my legs, stroking and caressing, feeling the skipping rope handle wedged in my pussy, and its being twisted inside me. Then a tongue began working on my sex, starting on my Venus mound and tracing the crease down, to my clit.

Whoever was licking me was very good, her tongue teased the tip of my clit, making me shudder and squirm. Fingers pulled and kneaded my right thigh, then moved up to my cunt and pressed tightly against the wooden dildo, keeping it stuck inside me. A finger eased into my other hole. More fingers pinched my nipples and kneaded my tits, my whole body being explored by countless, probing, fingers

I tried to concentrate on Debs’ pleasure, but it was difficult as the licking and stroking I was receiving was delicious, added to the finger in my bottom. My attention kept wandering off to my own centres of erotic delight.

Debs was close to orgasm, her fingers rapidly dipping in and out of herself, knocking the bridge of my nose with each withdrawal. I tried in vain to keep time with my tongue, and then, as she bent forward, I managed to take her clit into my mouth again and suck it.

She came, writhing herself against my nose, her free hand gripped my waist and I could hear and feel her groans, as she creamed her wetness over my face.

Debs took a few seconds to recover, then dismounted from me. I had a short time to see who was licking me; it was Chrissie. She was kneeling to my right, at a right angle to the bed, her head bent to my sex. Behind her knelt another girl, her waist pressed tight to Chrissie’s bottom, her hands gripping Chrissie’s hips. I could see straps around her waist - she was screwing Chrissie, doggy style, with a strap-on.

The bed jerked sideways as she forcefully serviced Chrissie, pushing her hard against the edge of the mattress. The bed squeaked with each thrust she gave to Chrissie, Chrissie groaning in time, the sound muffled as her face was pushed against my cunnie.

My attention was taken by the next girl who was now straddling me, I took hold of her hips as she sank onto my face. Her pussy was already streaming.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

She reached down and opened her swollen, soaking labia with her fingers so I could press my tongue inside. I lapped the juice oozing from her, tasting her. She turned her fingers’ attention to her own clit. Rubbing herself furiously, she brought herself off without delay, I could feel her bearing down, the air, as well as the nectar, being pushed out of her cunnie by her orgasm.

Chrissie tipped me over the edge, taking my rock-hard clit between her teeth and sucking it.

I came…

The girl astride me wiped her pussy over my face as I creamed. My god, the cums I had were exquisite, the taste of pussy, as I breathed in huge gasps, kept pushing me over the edge, pulses ripped through me in waves of climax.

She dismounted; another was ready to take her place. I saw in those few seconds two girls, each straddling one of my knees, rubbing themselves on the hard patellas. They were kissing, and each had the palm of one hand on the other’s Venus mound, fingers worming around each other’s clit, bringing each other off.

The next pussy quickly pressed onto my face, shutting off my view of the orgy taking place around me.

This was amazing, each girl tasted, and looked, different, the labia folds, and the way it flowered, the clitoris, the muff, if they weren’t shaved. The way they moved and squirmed as I pleasured them orally.

I was floating on a plateau of orgasm, Chrissie had stopped tonguing me, although I could feel her still bent over me, the bed still jerked in time with her continued servicing with the dildo. She gripped my right inner thigh, and left hip, to steady herself against the forceful fucking she was receiving.

I licked between the labia presented to me, the girl rocked backwards and forwards, so my licking went along the slit. I had the thumb of my right hand wedged against the clit, and I rubbed it in a circular motion.

I could feel her getting close to climax, and I increased the rate and force of rubbing. She writhed against my face, a hand shot down and held my hand and thumb tightly, trying to slow the pace, but I wanted to bring her off. My tongue was getting rather tired, and I was conscious I had only eaten three pussies. There were eight or more still for me to pleasure by my reckoning.

I assumed everyone was to get a turn on my face.

She creamed. I heard her yelp, releasing my hand from her tight grasp, she pressed down, hard, on my mouth and nose, adding to the slippery wetness of pussy juice all over my face.   

After a very short interval of calming down she climbed off me. I could see again. Chrissie was still being pummelled, her moans and jerking movements. Shaking her head, her red hair dark with perspiration; she was obviously cumming profusely. The girl doing the pummelling held station, her hands steadying Chrissie’s hips.

Chrissie was doing the banging, thrusting herself against the rubber invader for all she was worth, the squelch of the union was loud enough for me to hear over the noise of Chrissies’ groans, and those of other girls, who were warming each other up for their turn on my mouth.

The two girls that were riding my knees were just dismounting; one came up the bed to receive her cunnilingus from me. 

Straddling me, she lowered herself gently, her inner labia were prominent and full, and she brushed my nose with the lips. I took one in my mouth and sucked the wet flesh.

I placed my right hand on her Venus mound, pressing the springy muff against her, and slipped my thumb to her clit. She moved slightly to allow me access, and I began to rub the hard nub in a circular motion, as I sucked her labia, taking the soft folds gently between my teeth.

The squelch of her wet sex as I frigged her made my cunnie grip the wooden handle inside me, someone else was sitting on my chest now, I felt the weight. Bottom cheeks squirmed against me, and a wet pussy was pressed down on my left nipple, I felt the labia lips part as my breast was pushed between them.

I felt a hand on my left hip, another slid between my legs, grabbing, and twisting, the wooden invader, then started pulling it out, pushing it back in, screwing me with it.

I could feel a hand down between her legs too, twisting my nipple against her cunnie, a finger, then two, then three, jerking into her by, in all probability, whoever I was licking. I was getting a good shafting in time with her being fingered- the perfect reciprocation.

I felt other hands and fingers, probing, stroking, exploring my whole body. Everyone had joined in, it seemed.

The girl to whom I was giving oral came, and she lifted whoever was getting the tit ride from me up by her cunt, with the handful of fingers she had wedged inside.

I felt her climb off the bed, she let go of the skipping rope handle, and someone else took over servicing me with it.

My receiver of cunnilingus dismounted. Another took her place, a dark blonde muff rubbed my chin and moved back over my nose, a new pussy to taste. She settled herself on my face and I commenced pleasuring her, again taking the wet, and pouting, labia between my teeth, and sucking them, first paying attention to one, then the other, I felt her body vibrate as she moaned with pleasure.

As I sucked her lips, I could feel the skipping rope handle being pulled out of me, as far as the tip, then the feeling the hard tip of its’ sister being introduced, first, tracing along my camel toe, then down, over my clit, to meet the other. Both were pressed up into me. I tensed as the stretching increased.

I held my breath. I had stopped licking the cunnie on my face, as I concentrated my attention down between my own legs. She continued to rub herself against my face and slipped a hand down behind herself to finger her own pussy.

“Ohhugh,” the widening of my hole, as the two handles entered me, made me groan. No-one could hear as my cry was muffled by the pussy pressed to my face.

I was very wet, and very well lubricated, so the action was smooth, but the stretching increased as the handles were pressed further in, side by side. I jerked and raised my hips to try to ease the passage, and tightly gripped the hips of the girl on my face.

As I lifted my hips, someone slid a pillow under them, so they were raised, allowing my sex to be more easily accessed.

The waisted section of one of the handles slipped into me.

I waited for the bulb to be pushed in with massive trepidation.

I felt the one furthest inside being gently pushed deeper, easing my labia further apart. Its bulbous end was pressed home, and my cunt snapped around it, holding tightly.

Both together would open me at least 4” front to back, and 2” wide. I’d put things inside myself before, and had things put in me, but nothing remotely that big.

The girl on my face was creaming, and I tasted her juice as it leaked from her, into my mouth, but all I could feel was my pussy being stretched, more than it had ever been stretched before.

I could hear Chrissie shouting as her orgasms finally tipped her over the edge.

The girl on my face climbed off me, and I could look down to see what they were doing to me.

“No more - please,” I groaned as I looked down.

My hips, with the pillow under them, meant I could see the invasion, and their rope connection, protruding from my body.

A hand twisted the one that wasn’t fully inside me, the waisted part was nestled tightly to the bulb of the other. I could feel the smooth wood revolving in my slippery tunnel; it felt very tight but became more arousing as it continued, and my pussy was leaking profusely, my juice running down, between my bottom cheeks, wetting the pillow.

“Does the little nympho want us to stop?” asked the girl manipulating the handle. I didn't know her name, yet.

“Mmm,” I sighed. I didn’t want it to stop now. I was so turned on, seeing the tools stuck in me. But I did want to play with myself. I wanted to put my hands down to myself, to control the invasion, and to rub myself, but the shackles prevented me. Instead, I just groaned.

“Sorry, teen slut, you’re stuck here for a while yet,” she replied. “There’s much more pussy to eat - and another treat later,” she added.

I sighed again, and the initiation continued.

Published 
Written by andream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments