Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Karen and I married in 2007, my wife Karen retired from being the star performer at the 'underground black men's sex club' where she was known as 'Professor Karen.' She had performed there for over fifteen years since relocating to San Antonio.

Her retirement left us more time to enjoy each other and do more things for our enjoyment. We started doing more of what I wanted Karen to do for me, like leaving her naked on street corners, in bars and clubs, for fun nights. 

One of the things that we enjoyed was the time we had to ride our bikes. I had a Harley Ultra Classic, and she had a VW Trike. 

We started riding with several black biker clubs, and my wife was very popular with the men due to her riding attire, which consisted of a lacy white bra and matching panties, weather permitting.

One night, her trike started to run poorly. Leroy, a VW mechanic, diagnosed the problem and offered to fix it. He gave me a list of needed parts and offered to do the necessary repairs on Saturday at our house, which we gladly accepted.

I purchased the parts, but since I had business that day, my wife would be alone with Leroy as he made the repairs.

Knowing that Leroy had the hots for Karen, she greeted him at the door wearing only an almost see-through shawl with a hare clip closing it in the front. She led him to the garage, where he asked her to hand him the box that held the parts needed to repair her trike.

Her shawl only covered her shoulders in the back, so when she bent over to retrieve the box, it gave Leroy a full view of her ass and pussy. After handing him the box, he removed the hair clip, holding the shawl closed. Her shawl fell to the floor, and she stood naked in front of Leroy.

My wife then told Leroy that he needed to do the necessary repairs to her trike before playtime, and she would remain in the garage with him, naked.

When he was finished, and her trike was running great, he reached over to my wife and grabbed her breasts. He then removed his pants, bent her over the back of her trike, and inserted his large black snake deep inside her.

As Leroy roughly fucked my wife, she commented to him, 'I knew that this was something you had always wanted to do to me, and now if you ever had fantasies of me, you are now fulfilling them.'

As Leroy approached climax, Karen told him how much she was enjoying him fucking her and told him to dive deep inside her and deposit every drop of his sperm deep inside her, which he did.

Upon exiting her cum filled pussy, his sperm started to drip from her pussy. Karen then walked over to a stool in the garage and sat across from him.

They started to talk about each other's past, and she found out that he was a widower and he had wanted to have sex with her from the first time he saw her.

He asked if the stories he had heard about her were true that she had performed in an underground black sex club. My wife told him they were true, and he wanted to know more.

Karen told him she had performed in the club for over fifteen years and was the only white woman performing there. She was very popular but retired in 2007 at fifty-six so that Karen and I could enjoy each other.

Leroy then asked if it was true that I left her naked on street corners and in bars in town. She said, 'I enjoyed it because of the diversity of men who would enjoy me.' 

Leroy asked her the biggest question of the day. Was it true that she could not turn down a dare? Again, her answer was yes. She told him that most of the dares had her naked with groups of black men who pulled a train on her. Most were enjoyable, but there were a few where she felt that she was being used as a cumdump for these men.

Leroy then issued her a dare. His club had its monthly men's only ride on the following Friday, and he wanted her to lead the ride naked. Karen knew that by accepting the dare, the club members would most likely take advantage of her being naked and pull a train on her at the end of the ride. Being aware of this, she accepted his dare anyway.

LibbyNora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LibbyNora

When I returned home later that afternoon, my wife had showered and was ready for me to strut her naked somewhere. She told me about the dare, and I told her I could not join the ride because I needed to attend business.

Later that night, I strutted her naked in a randomly selected bar in town, where she became the night's entertainment and made new friends.

Friday night, she dressed in her signature frilly white bra and panties. She carried a small fanny pack that contained her driver's license and a small bottle of Astrolube for lubrication.

When she pulled into the commuter lot where she was to meet the group, she found Leroy and seven other club members. Although she knew several of the men, most were strangers to her. 

My wife parked her trike, and as she got off her trike, Leroy removed her bra and helped her remove her panties, saying, 'You will not need these anymore tonight' and hung them on the fence. Karen now stood naked in front of the men.

The ride started with Karen naked on her trike, leading eight black bikers. It took close to an hour before ending at a roadside park. With all the wind blowing on her pussy, it became dry, and she used the Astrolube to add wetness to it.

While introducing herself to the men that she had never met before and the men groping her naked white body, someone laid a blanket in the grass. Some of the men picked Karen up and laid her on the blanket. She spread her legs wide in anticipation of the start of what she knew would be an enjoyable night with the men planting their cum deep inside her.

Leroy was the first man to mount her, but she had him use the lube she had brought with her, as her pussy was still quite dry. He seemed larger than she had remembered, which added to her enjoyment. She held him tight to her breasts and gave him a long kiss. He dove balls deep inside her, and as he was about to climax, he remembered what my wife had told him in our garage; he dove balls deep inside her and drained every drop of sperm that he had deep inside her.

Leroy got up from my wife and told the other men that they were in for a great night as he had never been with a woman who took such effort in giving me pleasure.

Karen commented that Leroy had made it very pleasurable for her, and she felt that Leroy had not fucked her but made love to her. 'I hope that the rest of you also make love to me as I will continue to give you the ride of your life.'

As the night progressed, Karen put every effort into making the men enjoy their time with her, and she expressed how enjoyable it was for her. 

As the last man climaxed deep inside her, my wife lay there, thinking it was the end of an enjoyable night for everyone.

Leroy helped Karen up, and she headed to the restroom, which was more like a one-stall outhouse without a door. As she sat relieving herself, in full view of the men, she heard the roar of more bikes entering the park. 

She sat there naked, watching as a dozen more black bikers parked their bikes. Having nothing to cover up with, she stepped out to greet the men, still naked.

Leroy informed my wife that he did not think she would mind that he invited another club to join in on their fun with her.

Karen was pissed, but she couldn't refuse a dare, and was determined to make the rest of the night enjoyable. She walked over to the blanket and lay on it, stretched her legs wide, and told the other club members to start pulling a train on her. 

By the time the last man finished with her, she had been fucked by twenty different men and lay there totally exhausted.

They rode off, leaving her lying naked on the blanket. It took her nearly half an hour to recuperate, enough to ride her trike home safely.

Published 
Written by ut2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments