Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Even though my wife retired from performing at the Black Men's Sex Club in 2007, at fifty-six, we remained friends with the club manager, Joseph. Karen filled in when he was short-staffed and when someone requested a special party with her in the VIP room.

Now, at the age of seventy, we have slowed down her sexual antics to occasionally leave her naked in randomly selected bars and clubs in the black parts of neighboring towns.

We received a call from Joe, the club manager, where Karen had performed for over fifteen years. He invited us to join him and four business associates at the club for dinner. This was not what his conversations were usually about.

After being introduced to the men, he informed us that the club had been sold by a company that had numerous clubs. They had a new concept that they had seen in a movie, a Chek Glory hole, on the internet that they wanted to try out at his club.

They had selected some of their best girls from other clubs to perform there, but they lacked one thing: an older white woman to fill out the opening of the glory hole concept.

The men showed us what the glory hole concept was, and They led us into a room where there was what looked like a ticket booth where men would buy a ticket good for one hour of unlimited sex with women they only knew by the picture of the women over the oval holes on the wall. Black sheets of foam rubber separated the men from the women.

The men could only see the women from the waist down and the topless photo above the whole. There were slits in the foam where the men could reach in a play with the women's breasts. The women's legs were strapped to the wall, so the women were secured with their legs spread wide for easy entry as they lay on a bench.

This was a new concept for my wife as she always knew who was fucking her and when. She would be giving up all control. This intrigued my wife, and she wanted to try it out.

Karen stripped naked and walked through the room, where she saw that there were three what looked like much younger Black women being fucked by several men. She entered the backstage area and lay on the center bench, lying down with her legs through the foam-lined hole in the wall. She was pulled to the end of the bench, and her legs were strapped to the wall.

As this was a test for the night, all the men in the club were given free entry into the room. Next to each of the black women's holes was a table with rubbers and a sign saying Protection is Mandatory. The table was empty next to the hole where my wife was using it.

Over the hole my wife was protruding from with her naked body from the waist down was a sign that read, 'No protection needed;'

The men immediately started using the other women as a warm-up for Karen. They removed their rubbers and started using her as a cum dump. A bucket was placed under her to ketch the sperm flowing from her pussy.

After two hours, the other women were released and sat in the area backstage. Everyone who had not fucked Karen yet was allowed to stay and use her always-inviting pussy.

When the men were through with her, my wife used the restroom and wiped the sperm from her now well-used pussy. The women told Karen there was no way they would do what my wife had done. Karen informed them that because of her bareback performances, she was the highest-paid performer at the club for the fifteen-plus years she performed.

JessicaJenson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaJenson

The women told my wife they were paid $1000 for their two-hour shifts. My wife was paid double what these women received, plus tips. Since they would keep the Glory Hole open for four hours and she was the only white woman performing bareback, she would receive double that amount for staying the night. As usual, the $4000 and tips for the night would go to the local homeless veteran fund.

The grand opening of the Glory Hole started slowly. There were more women than men. For the first half hour, Karen had only been fucked by two men, and only one man had deposited his sperm deep inside her. This was boring, and she hoped the rest of the night would go better.

Things picked up as the night progressed, and word came out that a white woman was available. This was something new to her, not being able to see just who and when they would fuck her. She was used to seeing the size of the men's penises that they were going to insert inside her. This made for even more enjoyment for her.

After the first two hours, the other women were through their shifts and were supposed to be relieved by another group of black women. The other women were no-shows, leaving my wife to satisfy all the men who paid for their one hour of unlimited sex.

The men started to fight over who was next to fuck my wife. The bouncers rushed to calm things down, and they stopped selling tickets. But as they say, the show must go on, and my wife wound up servicing all the remaining men.

The bouncers rushed the men with Karen, knowing they were supposed to close the Glory Hole at two AM.

The remaining men were extremely rough on her; there were a couple of men who reached into the form rubber and tried to pull her out with her tits. She felt like she had a jackhammer ramming in and out of her, which was uncomfortable. The only enjoyment she received was when the men planted a whole load of their sperm deep inside her.

As each man finished fucking my wife, they were told to leave. It took till two-thirty for all the remaining men to use and abuse my wife.

When Karen got backstage, one of the women who had been on stage with her for the first two hours laughed as she asked how enjoyable her night was.

Karen told the woman the philosophy that she lives by. Anytime a man fucks her, she makes sure it is enjoyable for the man and her. It is a sin to not use the man's sperm in the way it was intended to be deposited into a woman.

Joe, the club manager and a close friend of Karen and me, apologized for the mix-up and said he did not know what the other woman had planned for her. They were jealous that the men favored her over them.

My wife told Joe that even the worst fucking she had ever received was still enjoyable for her. It added to her excitement by not being in control of who, when, and how large a tool the men were about to insert into her made for an enjoyable night. The concept was good, but she would have been more comfortable with being the only woman, not the woman used as the last choice, because the men knew that they could finish the night by using the old white woman as their cum dump.

Published 
Written by ut2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors