Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Bet Her Body On The Outcome Of A Ball Game, But Her Team Lost, Conclusion.

"An enjoyable, but degrading at times night for my sexy white wife."

33
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
933 words 933 words

With the crack of the bat, it went from her winning her bet to her losing. The DJ had already degraded her by having her lay naked on the table and allowing all the men in the club to grope and probe her naked body. She knew that some of the men had not bet with her, but they reaped the benefits anyway. They were rough with her breasts and their fingers probed the insides of her pussy.

My wife turned to me and her three lovers and told us that she expected all of us to make it pleasurable for her.

Karen strutted her beautiful, sexy, still naked body across the dance floor and walked up to the DJ stand as the two bouncers set a large, heavy table in the center of the dance floor. They covered it with a couple of heavy blankets and a tablecloth to make it more comfortable for her to lay on. The DJ turned on the spotlights, illuminating the table. He told her that she would be servicing twelve men and that to speed it up, each man would get five minutes with and if they had not cum inside her by that time, they would have to go to the back of the line and fuck her again. For her sake, he wished that her team had won. Since it did not, he was looking forward to his turn with her and planting his seeds deep inside her. Karen just smiled as he gave her a hat with the numbers in it. The twelve of us walked up to her and picked our numbers. We then lined up by the numbers we picked. I knew she would keep a smile on her face regardless of who was fucking her.

Karen looked over at the line of twelve men she was now about to offer her body to for their pleasure. I could see she was not happy with the order, but she still smiled. The first two in line were two of the three construction workers whom she had never seen in the club before. She was hoping that they would be the last to have her. They had already removed their bib overalls and were standing there naked. Besides being exceptionally large men, they had exceptionally large dicks.

Karen walked over to the table and lay down. She positioned her butt cheeks on the edge of the table. She spread her legs wide and held them up as high as she could with her hands holding the back of her knees. She was now accessible and offering her pussy to us all. She looked over at the DJ and told him to start the clock. She called for number one to mount her.

The first two men were exceptionally large and took no time to ram their dicks deep inside my wife. You could see by the expression on her face that this was painful to her. They continued to fuck her roughly and pulled on her tits. When their five minutes were up, they got back in line because they had not cum yet. The owner was next. He was gentler with her, but only lasted just over two minutes before he deposited the first load of cum deep inside her. The remaining nine of us each took our turns with Karen. A few of the men were rough with her, but the rest of us were gentler, making it pleasurable for her. All but the first two men made their deposits deep inside her.

Karen was allowed to take a break after she serviced the original twelve men and entered the restroom to clean up and try to relax. Only the two construction workers were left, having used up their five minutes with her. She returned to service the remaining two men.

AlexaMendoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaMendoza

They were both filthy and smelled so strong of BO that the smell turned her stomach. They were uncircumcised, and it felt like they were sandpapering the inside of her pussy and were depositing sand deep inside her. Karen told the DJ that she wanted the two men to be allowed to continue fucking her till they both deposited a full load deep inside her, even if it lasted longer than the allotted time. It was almost two hours by the time both finished with her.

My wife stood up and curtsied as cum gushed from her pussy. It was raining and chilly outside as she walked out of the club still naked. She started to walk up the street. She told us to leave her alone and that she needed to clear her head of what she had just been through and wash the stink from her body.

 

As she had requested of us, we waited patiently for her to return to us as we waited nervously for her in the parking lot. Not knowing where she was and if she was safe weighed heavy on the four of us. She returned about an hour later, covered in mud. She told us that two more men had caught her while she walked around the neighborhood. Since she was still naked and had just been fucked by twelve men already, it would not hurt to allow two more men to fuck her. The men degraded her by having her lie in a muddy puddle in the street in front of a vacant lot, where the men took turns fucking her.


Not the evening my wife had planned, but another time that her competitive side got her into trouble.

Published 
Written by ut2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments