Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With My Wife On Our Wedding Night.

"This is a true story that happened on our wedding night, June -Twenty -Third, 2007"

31
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

After our wedding, my new wife and I made love for the first time as husband and wife. It was pleasurable but different.

After my wife cleaned up, we dressed and went to a nice restaurant to celebrate our nuptials. We ate a fantastic steak and lobster dinner. After I paid the bill and left a nice tip for our waitress, I handed my new wife a manilla envelope and told her to open it when we were in the parking lot.

When we arrived at our car, my new wife opened the envelope and found twelve invitations to what I called the 'Unwrapping of the Bride party.' There was a nude picture of her with her legs spread and a map of the cottage we had rented on the back.

I had her remove all her clothes and stand naked in the parking lot. She stood there wearing only her stockings and garter belt. I informed her that 'we were going bar hopping at six different bars where she was to give two of each invitation to two lucky young black men whom she felt she would enjoy having sex with that night.' These bars were suggested to me by the men from the Bachler party, and I volunteered her to be the entertainment for the night before.

Karen said,' You want me to walk into six different bars naked and give out these invitations.'

My reply to her was, 'That would be fun to watch, but not what I want you to do.'

I handed her the frilly white bra and panties she had worn under her wedding dress and had her put them on. 'You will have to make sure that these two items stay on you because if either piece of your clothing is removed from your body, you will have to enter the next bar without that piece of clothing.

The first four bars had all eyes on this sexy white woman who had entered their bar wearing just a bra and panties. She left unmolested.

When we entered the fifth bar, Karen knew she was in trouble as bras hung from the ceiling.

A group of men grabbed my wife and informed her, 'The cover charge for us to enter the bar is your bra.'

The men then took pleasure in removing her bra, and for fun, they removed her panties and added them to the other bras hanging from the ceiling. She was left to circulate through the bar, wearing her stockings and garter belt. Although the bar's patrons groped her tits and ass as she gave out the invitations, she left the bar unmolested.

Karen was not happy that she would have to enter the last bar naked and felt that she had pressed her luck too far. She had no idea what she was setting herself up for.

I gave her another option. 'Rather than spend the time circulating through the bar naked, looking for the last two men to invite to the party, it would be quicker for you to post the last two invitations over the urinals.'

My new wife thought about this change in the plans for a few minutes before deciding that, though risky, it would be the best and hopefully the safest choice.

Karen entered the bar and located the men's room in the back corner. She sighed in relief as she found the men's room empty. As she started to post the last two invitations over the urinals, she found herself trapped naked and without protection, surrounded by a half dozen black men who had followed her. The party started early as the men took advantage of her, all taking a turn inside her.

When she finally exited the bar, the men's sperm dripped down the insides of her legs with every step she took.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

We drove back to our cabin, and Karen showered, douched, and prepared herself for the festivities later that night. As usual, Karen was meticulous with her preparations. Her hair and makeup were perfect. She exited the bathroom dressed in her wedding dress, and she was radiant.

While Karen was preparing herself for our guests, I iced the beer and set snacks for them to enjoy.

The party was to start at midnight, and the men began to show up around quarter to twelve.

Karen greeted each man at the door and introduced herself to them so that only friends would attend the party. She gave each man a ticket that would be drawn to see how they would line up to enjoy my new wife.

By midnight, there were the original ten men that she had given an invitation to at the first five bars and four more that had retrieved the two remaining circulars from the men's room at the last bar.

My wife started a slow strip tease that ended with her standing naked in front of fourteen young black men who were eager to have sex with this beautiful white woman who was old enough to be their mother.

Karen led the young men onto the large deck, which overlooked the valley and was visible from the highway. She walked over to the corner of the deck, stretched her legs out, and held onto the upper railing, showing the men what she was offering them.

I drew the first ticket out of the hat. The young man who held the ticket was ecstatic with the reality that he would be the first man to have sex with my new wife. He mounted her and immediately dove balls deep inside her.

The other men cheered him on as they watched Karen's pussy devour the black snake that he was ramming into her. After a while, he dove deep and deposited the first of what would be a total of fourteen loads of their fertile seeds deep inside her. As he pulled out of her, a pearl formed on her pussy.

As the party continued, I drew the tickets, and a large pool of the men's sperm formed on the deck that was now flowing from Karen's well-used pussy. It ran down the insides of her legs.

By the time the fourteenth and final man deposited his fertile seeds deep inside her, my wife was exhausted. I helped her over to a lounge chair on the deck to relax.

Karen was surrounded by several men who had stayed around until the end of the party. They had taken pictures of Karen's performance, and she started conversing with them.

My wife and I got to know these men better as they talked with us. They thanked me for allowing them to gangbang my wife on our wedding night.

The men told us that they had never participated in a gangbang with a woman before; they did not care that my wife was old enough to be their mother, though they thought she was younger. They had never thought it would be with such an attractive, well-built white woman.

After the men left, Karen showered and douched before joining me in our marriage bed.

When we woke up the following day, I washed the pool of the men's sperm from the deck as Karen straightened up the room. We checked out and started our journey home.

As we neared our home, Karen asked what adventures I had in store for her in the future, and I told her, 'Only time will tell.'

Published 
Written by ut2023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments