Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yes, I Am. | Part Three

"Mother of two commits the ultimate sin."

57
11 Comments 11
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"The third and last part of this little story of a mother and her two young sons."

'Am I?' She continues saying it over and over in her head.

Mom looks at the two of her young boys, not really knowing what to do.

'Well, it is true. They should split things... But is this the right thing to do?' she asks herself, trying to rationalize her thoughts.

The thoughts clouding her mind. She sins again, obeying Alex. She nods as Alex smiles back at her. He grabs her head and helps guide it towards James' hardening cock. He lets go when it's right in front of her face. The mother of two is now on all fours on the couch. Staring down at her seventeen-year-old son's cock. This is all crazy. She gazes down on it, almost, admiringly.

'... My... How healthy my boys are in this region... So young and big and... hard..."

She loses her mind as she quickly gets down to it, gripping James' cock with her mouth and begins bobbing her head up and down desperately. Sucking on it, almost like she needs it to survive. She picks up the speed quickly. After all, she feels like she shouldn't disappoint.

Meanwhile, as mom sucks on James she can feel her tight ass in her jean shorts. Almost exposed due to her arching back.

James is still pretty dumbfounded, but quickly relaxes into it. He puts his hand on her head. Watching mom go.

Alex behind her, checking out her fat ass in her tight jean shorts. She feels his young, curious hands groping the cheeks and spreading them apart.

"Mom is such a slut... You wouldn't believe it, bro!" Alex calls out as he plays with his mother's cheeks.

Mom continues to suck, quickly noticing how relaxed James is getting. She still believes that what she is doing could be for the best. She feels Alex’s curious hands get the better of him, touching her fine ass. She feels so used, but yet, in a weird way enjoying it.

Alex bites his lip again, "While mom's busy with her mouth with you, I'll see what's up here..." He spreads her ass cheeks more and starts to lick the edges of where the shorts end.

James chuckles as he looks over at his baby brother. "This is fucking crazy..."

"I know!" Alex says back quickly.

Mom winces when she feels a warm tongue tracing the ends of her shorts. She suddenly slows down her pace as a worried look emerges.

'What if this goes too far? Should I go too far?' she thinks.

She stops the sucking and tries to turn her head to have a look at Alex to see what he's up to. Before she can do that, though, James grabs a handful of her hair and presses her face against his balls.

"You're focusing on this right now, mom... Nothing else," James says quietly.

Mom looks up at him.

"... Y-Yes...!" she says quickly, her voice muffled as she puts his balls in her mouth. She happily begins to feast on them, sucking and tracing them with her tongue.

"She's so warm down here, man," Alex exclaims. "Wait until you have a feel for yourself."

Alex continues to lick close to mom's intimate place.

James' hard cock towering over her face as she sucks on his shaved balls. James' cock is notably even larger than Alex's.

Mom can't help but get worried about what Alex is doing. Both the boys are so unpredictable. This excites her in a way. Even if she doesn't want to acknowledge it.

Alex's hands go round and underneath her, reaching for the zipper of the jean shorts. Unzipping them he curiously slides his hand inside. Feeling his mom's wet, mature pussy.

She starts to moan, "... Alex, baby... That's mommy's private place. You shouldn't~"

"Yes, I should! It's my home," he responses back, sliding his finger inside of her.

She moans again when she feels his finger. She quickly puts James' cock back in her mouth in hopes to hide the moans.

"Fuck, this is the greatest movie night ever!" James shouts out loud.

"Mommy raised us well!" Alex chuckles back at him.

Alex does not intend on stopping. After feeling mom up for a bit, he pulls his finger out and, at the same time, slides her shorts down to her knees. Revealing that she is wearing lacy panties in the colour of black. Already soaked with her juices.

Alex's hard cock is already out, of course, it has been for a while now. He wastes no time to put his cock between her juicy thighs. He even squeezes her legs together so it's tighter. He begins to fuck her inner thighs, the top of his cock rubbing her clit.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

She moans again, this time with James' cock in her mouth. She hasn't felt a size like that in between her legs for ages. Alex getting more and more excited as he grips her ass cheeks. Going in and out gradually. He sneaks a finger inside of her panties and sticks his index deep inside of her asshole. She pulls the cock out of her mouth to raise her head. Moaning uncontrollably.

"Ah! B-Baby...! Oh God, baby, not there!"

Alex bites his lower lip as he begins to finger mom's butthole.

"Oh mom... you've got a very tight hole! You seem to enjoy this..."

James just watches as mom lets all kinds of different sounds out of her mouth.

"You look very warm in that shirt, mom. Let me help you out," James offers playfully.

Alex continues to have his fun behind her as James grabs her shirt and takes it off, revealing her black lacy bra. James sits back down on the couch and relaxes.

"Come on, get over here. I want to watch you ride me so badly..." James admits, his cheeks rose red.

Alex leaves mom alone for a moment to let her move. She doesn't waste a moment to straddle her son. Both of the boys somewhat surprised by her quick action.

"James, baby... I want to make you happy," she says pleadingly.

"Mom..." He clears his throat. "... Don't worry. You will," responding back.

He takes her panties to the side, making her pussy slide down his cock with ease.

Both of them, mother and son exchange a moment together. Getting lost in it all. It feels incredible. She's so wet and the way she's looking at him is melting Jamee away.

"Hey Alex! Mom's pussy is currently occupied... but you can take care of the second hole."

She looks at James, her eyes widen slightly.

"Second hole...?" she asks.

Before she can fully realise, Alex shoves his meat inside of her ass.

Mom's mouth opens wide as she lets out the loudest moan. Her eyes rolling behind her head as she experiences both of her son's cocks at the same time. One in each hole. Behind Alex moaning loudly, feeling how tight mom's ass really is.

Alex hugs mom's stomach from behind as he begins to fuck her ass. They now exchange a moment as James just watches

"Don't forget about me, guys!"  James calls out as he begins to move his pelvis and fuck his mother's pussy. Two of her young sons fucking her at the same time. The forbidden pleasure is immeasurable.

The boys start to fuck her even rougher. Fucking her like if she's a sex doll. She enjoys every bit of it. Perhaps a bit too much. Young Alex rabbit fucking her from behind as James makes her ride on his hard seventeen-year-old cock. All kinds of fluids being passed around. All three of them sweating.

"You belong to us, mom," James moan out excitedly

"Yeah you will always be our slut now, mommy," Alex moans also.

"Yes! Yes! I belong to my boys. I'm your slutty mommy. I'm such a slut! I will my babies whenever they need me to! Just please make me yours!"

All three of them manage to cum at the same time. All three filled with absolute ecstasy and satisfaction.

 

 

*Moments later*

"Ohh fuck...! You were right, Alex. Mom's pussy is the greatest! So wet and inviting... Shit~" James moans out in pleasure as you pounds his mother from the back.

Alex laughs at his brother.

"Haha, I told you, man! Mom's the best slut ever!!"

Their mother is comfortably bent over the coffee table. Resting her naked stomach on a pillow. James, pounding her from the back in a doggy style position. Alex, on the other hand, fucking her kind and caring mouth. Mom's eyes are filled with wonder and acceptance. Tears of joy and pleasure welling up inside her eyes as she gets spanked repeatedly by James. She couldn't be happier to let her boys release all their frustrations out on her.

Alas, she became the slut she was destined to be. A slut for her boys.

Published 
Written by BringerOfLust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments