Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Time Can't Hurt? | Part One

"A mother of two curious about what's going on in the treehouse."

109
21 Comments 21
23.3k Views 23.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Mother of two gets a bit curious about what is going on in their back garden treehouse while doing her daily chores. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is probably going to be a short series. Do let me know what you think!"

It's a warm, sunny day. Mom is outside in the backyard, hanging up wet clothes that she took out of the washing machine moments ago. I am currently in the house, playing some video games in the living room. Although, my younger sixteen-year-old brother, Alex, is up in the treehouse. He's been up there for hours, doing who knows what.

When mom is halfway through hanging what is in the laundry basket, she looks up at the treehouse.

'I wonder what he's been up to,' she thinks to herself innocently.

She leaves the basket and decides to go to the bottom of the ladder.

"Hey, Alex, honey...?" she calls out while looking up at the closed hatch.

When she calls out, suddenly, she hears a loud noise. Like something has fallen over.

"Y-Yeah...! Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just, you know, reading some comics... that's all!" he replies back loudly, his voice a little nervous.

"Is dinner ready or something...? I'm sorry to have worried you, mom... Everything is fine!"

Mom blinks curiously. 'He sounds nervous... Is everything really okay?' she wonders to herself.

"Alright, then. Dinner will be later."

She decides to stay down under the tree for a little while. Just if anything weird happens. She sits under the tree as she takes out her phone, casually scrolling through social media. Alex doesn't even look out of the window to make sure that mom is gone. After waiting for a bit, he relaxes again. Alex exhales heavily, now that he feels like he is in the clear again. A strange noise can be heard from up there, possibly coming from Alex.

Mom looks up once again. 'What is that young man up to? I'll check up on him,' she thinks to herself.

She puts her phone away, and quietly makes her way up the ladder. As she quietly opens the hatch door and looks around, Alex is laying down on the pillows that are on the wooden floors. His eyes are closed. It's dark enough, so she can't fully make it out, but she can definitely make out that he has his cock in his hand. Stroking it up and down. Now she can hear his clear moans as he tries to be quiet about it. He doesn't notice her as he continues to stroke.

Her eyes widen. 'What do I do?'

Panic fills her body. Her instincts telling her to get out and pretend that nothing happened, but she freezes up, her eyes fixed on her son stroking his young cock.

Alex keeps his eyes closed, his moans curious and sweet. Even though he is enjoying himself, mom can see that he's slightly struggling.

"Oh wow," he murmurs.

His manhood is exceptionally large for somebody his age.

Mom tries to get a better view for absolutely no reason. She accidentally slips, making noise. A gasp escapes, but she finds her footing once again. She holds onto the ladder, not knowing what to do. Panicking.

Alex quickly breaks out of his trance as he looks over at the trap door that is now open.

"M-mom...!? What are you doing here?" His cheeks turn red.

Mom shivers, "I... I wanted to check up on you..." Her voice trails away as she didn’t know what to say. She just stares at Alex, uncertainty in her eyes. She tries to think of something, but nothing comes to mind.

Alex bangs the back of his head against the wall of the treehouse, looking slightly saddened. He turns on the lights so her has a clear view of his hard, veiny cock that he doesn't even try to hide.

"I've been up here almost threehours to get rid of this thing... I was so close..."

Mom doesn't know where to look. She looks down at the floor.

"I... I'm sorry. I should leave you alone..."

Still shocked by what she has witnessed, she tries her best to hide it. She gives Alex one last look before taking the steps down.

"Mom! Get back up here right now!" Alex calls out angrily as she's almost halfway down the ladder.

"You do something like that and then you just leave..?" he calls out again as he waits to see what her reaction will be.

A cold shiver runs down her spine.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

'Do I obey? Do I shout? Do I ignore my son?'

All these thoughts swirl in her mind. In confusion, she sighs. Her body subconsciously leads her back up. She goes up seeing Alex, still, in a fully lighted room, his pants down, his fully erect cock poking out. Mom founds herself speechless once again. She finds herself staring at her son's cock.

Alex's cock doesn't seem to be getting any softer. When mom fully gets up she sits on her knees.

"Remember!? It was your idea to cut off the internet because of this whole Covid situation! To save money! Now, I can't get rid of this thing, mom!"

He stands right in front of her as she's on your knees, giving her a lecture almost as if he has the authority to.

"... And since you came up here and stopped me from finally getting rid of it... You're going to find a way to..." he says a bit frustrated.

Mom looks up at him, surprised and lost. She listens to his words, feeling like she should shout at him, yet something is telling her not to.

'I mean... it was my fault...' she thinks to herself.

Alex has never acted like this towards anyone before, especially mom. He is getting older and his sexual hormonal teenage side is finally showing. He's always been a sweet boy who showed his love in innocent ways. His cock is right there in front of his mother's face as he looks down at her.

"Any ideas, mom? Cause I don't want to be up here anymore..."

She is processing what is happening right now. Remembering Alex’s birth and every year, that passed by what seems like seconds.

"Baby, I don't know what-"

"I'll show you what!" he shouts frustratingly.

Alex grabs her by the hair and shoves his young cock into her mouth. He doesn't waste any time in fucking her face. She is in shock as she allows it. She can tell how sexually frustrated he is and that he is still her loving boy.

'He just needs some help...' she tries to convince herself.

Alex moans loudly, "F-Fuck, yeah..."

'If I want the best for my baby, I might as well just help him with this situation... Surely it isn’t bad...?'

She quickly gets used to the large size as slowly starts to bob her head on her own. She listens to her youngest boy moan for her as she begins to masterfully suck on his forbidden cock.

"That's it, mom..." he moans, letting go of her hair. "So warm and wet... Much better than my hand..."

Mom continues to suck him off, hearing moans filled with pure pleasure. She tries her best to give Alex the best time.

'One time can't hurt,' she repeats in her head.

"Mommy... You're so great at this..."

He leans down, sliding his hand down her back; finally, reaches her ass. He squeezes mom's fat cheeks through your shorts that she is wearing.

Mom keeps a steady pace, feeling the cock tensing up, loads of precum forming. She continues sucking as she feels his warm hand. Gasping lightly as he grabs it.

Suddenly, with no warning, Alex gets a hold of her head, forcing his cock deep inside of her throat. Deepthroating and facefucking her without remorse.

"Such a slut..." he moans out in his horny manner.

She is about to loosen her pace until he grabs her. Muffled moans escape from mom's mouth. She closes her eyes, accepting her son's healthy cock.

The moans that she hears coming from Alex she hasn't heard from her husband in years. They're sweet and innocent, at the same time, lustful and horny.

Alex is getting close. Keeping her head locked in place, he releases his young, forbidden seed deep inside of mom's throat. She can feel it shoot and hit the back of her throat. Mom slows down on the bobbing and sits back, looking at the current mess in front of her. She pants, finding it hard to breathe. Swallowing the seed, and surprised at how much of it there is.

Alex is panting heavily as he looks down at her. "Well... that certainly helped me with my problem. Your mouth felt like heaven, mom."

Published 
Written by BringerOfLust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments