Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Am I A Slut? | Part Two

"A mother of two deals with the guilt as she watches a movie with her two teenage sons."

44
10 Comments 10
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"The second part of, 'One Time Can't Hurt?.' Is the mother a slut? Will she sin even more?"

Mom's mind clears of lust as she looks around. She now realizes what she has done. She begins to feel so guilty, yet it feels like the right thing to do. To help Alex. Her son. In shock, she sits there, almost not able to hear her own thoughts. Finally, she gets up and looks at Alex in a way that can’t be described.

As she looks down at the hatch she suddenly feels hands going under her T-shirt. Alex is behind her. He moves his hands up and grabs her motherly breasts.

"Thanks for the help, mommy..." he says grabbing her more. 

He touches mom without her permission. Just because something like this happens he thinks he can do anything he wants now. She needs to act fast if she wants to keep the authority in this house. 

She sharply stands up and gets away from Alex’s touch. "I don’t want a word spoken about this to anyone," she says coldly, regretting what she has done.

Mom leaves without looking back at him, steadily going down the ladder. When back down, she grabs the laundry basket and enters back into the house. 

When she enters back into the house she can hear the vacuum in the living room. It must be James doing that one chore she wanted me to do. Trying to forget the taste of her son's cock in her mouth, she heads upstairs to brush her teeth, hoping she can forget about it all.

An hour later after the fact

It is already getting dark outside. Mom did promise to come to watch a movie if all the chores are done today. It so happens that James has done them all. He already told Alex about the movie. The both of them are sitting on the couch in the living room, going through movies they could watch. Waiting for mom to finally show up.

She comes down, finally, looking slightly distracted. She is wearing a long-sleeved black T-shirt and some jean shorts that show off her magnificent legs. 

To James' surprise, she enters the living room and sits over at the armchair by herself.

James looks over at her, "Come on, mom. You said you'll watch the movie with us if I do all the chores. You can't lie... I've done a pretty good job! Come over here. Sit with us," James whines, patting a spot on the couch between him and Alex. 

"Yeah... You promised, mom," Alex adds, grinning.

'I did promise... No harm in doing so,' she thinks.

She sins once more as he gets up and slowly approaches the couch. Sitting down between the two of her sons as Alex turns on the movie.

Thirty minutes into the movie

Everything is going well as the three of them watch the movie together. Out of nowhere, Alex's hand finds itself on mom's thigh.

Alex begins to speak. "Hey, James... Do you know what mom did for me earlier today...?" he teases as he looks right at her face.

"Yeah? What it is?" James asks nonchalantly, half-listening as he keeps his attention on the movie.

Mom tenses up, then exchanges a look with Alex. Her eyes are begging for him to stop.

'He is crossing the line! What can I do? If I make a wrong move Alex will tell him everything!' she panics in her head.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

She sits there as she continues to look at Alex with a begging gaze. Alex smiles, loving the begging look on his mother's face. Feeling like he is in charge of this all, his hand once more slides under her T-shirt. He grabs her tit, then squeezes it. Mom tries her hardest to watch the movie and ignore him. Knowing that if she refuses or tries to stop him, he'll reveal everything. She nervously exhales, feeling her son's hand around her giant breast.

James, on the other hand, is still focusing on the movie. Though not hearing an answer back from Alex, he finally looks over and sees his younger brother's hand up mom's T-shirt. James' eyes widen as he stares in shock at the both of them. Alex looks at him as he continues to squeeze the tit. 

James witnesses all of it, seeing his brother's hand moving around in her shirt. "M-Mom..? Is Alex touching your..." he asks, dumbfounded.

She looks straight forward, not being able to even look over at her older son as she freezes in place. A lustful moan escapes her mouth, she quickly shuts her mouth. 

'Alex is pretty good at this,' she admits to herself.

'What am I thinking!? I can't think like that!'

All of this is beginning to excite her. She can feel herself becoming wet. Struggling to keep still.

Who could have thought mom's innocent little Alex could be such a master. He continues to play around with her breast. It's crazy how she is not stopping him at all. Just letting him touch her like that. The atmosphere in the whole room changes. 

"... Mom sucked my cock like a slut..." Alex reveals finally. 

James' heart is pounding.

"... And you know what... I'm sure if you whipped your cock out right now she'd probably suck it as well." 

James cannot believe what he's hearing. He looks down at his crotch. Something tempting him. All kinds of thoughts are going through his mind.

Mom's tit is being teased by her sixteen-year-old son. While he's doing that, he has revealed their secret and is now persuading his older brother to do the same. This all feels wrong for her. Although a feeling deep down inside her tells her to enjoy it. 

Now, not paying any attention to the movie at all, she looks at James with this slutty look.

"... James, I..."

James already has one of his hands on his crotch subconsciously. This is all so sudden and out of nowhere. He looks at his mother's face as she begins to undo his pants. Just like that. When James' cock pops out it's already rock hard. He continues to look at her, and watches his brother play with her tit. 

"Come on, mom. You can do it," Alex whispers into her ear. "You always taught us to be equal, so why shouldn't James get the same treatment..?"

There's a certain spark in mom's eye that neither of her boys has ever seen.

'Am I a slut?' she asks herself in her thoughts.

Published 
Written by BringerOfLust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments