Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Mom

"This story is about a gang bang where I joined in with mom."

49
10 Comments 10
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"I was 17 at the time and all acts were consensual"

One afternoon as I was at home, I figured mom was getting ready for a man visitor or more, this afternoon. I figured this as it was about noon time and she was already in the bathtub, taking a bath.

When she came out naked, she had shaved both her legs and her pussy smooth. She also did not ask me to join her, which usually means she wanted to have privacy and did not want any contact.

When she came out of the bedroom, she was wearing black thigh-high stockings, a garter belt, black lace bra and thong panties. She was pulling on her robe as she passed my door and realized that I was home.

I asked her, “Are you getting a male or female visitor today?”

Her reply was, “There will be three or four men coming and you need to stay in your room. So, please do not ask to watch them doing me.”

I replied, “Ok, can I clean your pussy after they fill you full of cum?”

She said, “That would depend on if they eat my pussy after filling it with cum also, if my pussy is not too sore. A couple have large cocks and stretch my pussy.”

I just smiled, wishing that I could watch them stretch out her pussy and if they were BBC or BWC.

It was about that time I heard the doorbell ring and mom went to open the door. I heard them come in and compliment her on how sexy she looked, and I could hear them kissing her.

The one man said, “Well how about we go to your bedroom and then we will have a surprise for you.”

I heard them walking down the hallway. My door was open just a crack and one of the men looked in and saw me on the bed, as I was watching television with the sound off.

As they walked by, mom was leading the way and not wearing her robe or her bra. I just love watching her large DD breasts swaying as she walks.

They then went into the bedroom and left the door open. They told her to take off her panties and to get onto the bed.

I then heard mom, “What are you guys doing? I did not know this is what you wanted.”

One man told her, “That is the surprise, you are going to be tied to the bedposts so we can use you all afternoon.”

She said, “Ok, I just had not planned on being tied up all afternoon.”

Soon I heard her getting on the bed and they used her silk scarves to tie her to the bedposts. Then I heard them all getting undressed.

The one man said, “Start by sucking my cock so I can be the first to fuck you.”

Then as she was sucking on his cock and balls. I heard one man come out into the hallway. He then pushed my door open and stood in the doorway, naked with his semi-hard cock pointing at me.

He looked at me, “I wonder if you suck cock as well as your mother?”

I looked at him and said, “Yes, I have joined her a couple of times sucking cocks.”

He said, “That is good to hear. Now start with mine.”

By now he was beside the bed and his cock was just inches from my mouth. I turned to look at his cock which was larger than any of the cocks that I had seen mom sucking before.

It was a BBC and dripping pre-cum from the tip. I opened my mouth and put just the tip into my mouth, I could taste his salty pre-cum, it did not taste too bad.

As I was sucking his beautiful cock, I could hear mom in the bedroom moaning and asking him to go slow so that her pussy could stretch to accommodate his large cock. Then I heard her moaning as another man had put his cock into her mouth.

The man in my bedroom was very wet and hard.

He looked at me and said, “You suck cock just as good as your mother, even better. Now strip naked and come with me into the other room.”

He continued, “I want you to suck our cocks before and after we fuck your mom’s puss and, we are going to do her ass. If you are good, we may fuck your ass also, so your mom can watch us fill your ass, after she gets us hard again.”

I nodded my head and pulled off my tee shirt, got out of bed and dropped my sweatpants. He could see my hard cock sticking out but, it was small next to his large black cock.

He touched my cock, and I followed him into the other bedroom. When we went in, I saw another BBC stretching out mom’s pussy and his balls were slapping her ass. Mom had a large white cock in her mouth and looked surprise as I walked in naked.

The man that I had sucked looked at his friend and smiled. About that time, mom had another orgasm, when she clamped down on his cock, he buried his cock deep into her pussy and I watched as his balls tightened up and he emptied his balls into mom’s pussy.

There was so much cum that it was dribbling out of her pussy even before he pulled out.

His friend looked at me and said, “This boy will suck your cock clean and get you hard to fuck her again.”

The man that was fucking mom just smiled and pulled his softening cock out of mom’s pussy and turned to me. As I was on my knees at the edge of the bed with my mouth open and ready for his cock.

I loved having his big tip in my mouth and could taste both his cum and mom’s pussy juice and they both tasted good. Mom started to protest them, bringing me into the room and watching her. She was also not happy with having me sucking them.

As I was sucking his cock, I also held and fondled his balls that felt like small plums and since it was warm, they were now hanging low.

Before mom could protest, another man had put his soft cock between her lips to quiet her protests and to keep her busy. He also started to fuck her mouth and was ramming his cock deep into her throat.

The man I was cleaning up was already starting to get hard again.

Looking at me, “You are a very skilled cock sucker. I like your mouth better than what your mom did earlier.”

I just smiled, with his cock still in my mouth, we watched the other man fucking mom. Mom had gotten the other man hard and excited. The second man’s balls tightened up as he shot his warm cum inside mom.

After he began to soften, he pulled his cock out and came over to me to suck him clean and to get him hard again. The man that was in mom’s mouth then got between her legs and slid his hard cock into her dripping pussy, as cum was dribbling out of her pussy and down past her ass.

RivaRae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RivaRae

After he was fucking mom, he reached down and was rubbing her clit and he also fondled his balls. The man that I had gotten hard was between her lips and face fucking her. He held her head, so he could get his large cock deep inside her mouth.

He leaned down, “Your boy has great oral skills. We want him to suck us the next time we come here.”

Mom tried to smile at him and at me. I was enjoying watching her being bound and fucked by different men. I also was enjoying sucking their cock and tasting the juices that were on their cocks. A tasty combination of mom’s juices and all their cum.

The cock in my mouth I sucked it and licked it clean. For an unknown reason, I just wrapped my fingers around that cock and slowly started to stroke it after I had cleaned him up and gotten him hard again.

I looked up as mom started to shake from yet another orgasm. The man in her pussy paused for a minute till she stopped shaking. He then started to fuck her faster and harder.

I was enjoying hearing his balls slapping her red pussy from all the fucking that she was getting. He buried his cock deep inside her pussy and his balls tightened up as he was shooting his cum inside her pussy.

He came over for me to suck his cock and clean him up from the juices that were inside her pussy. I fondled his balls and gently started to finger his ass as I was sucking his cock, which had not really gotten soft yet.

As I was finger fucking him, I could feel his cock swell up and he emptied his balls into my mouth and down my throat. He had a surprised look on his face.

He looked at me, “I have never had a finger in my ass as someone sucked my cock. Thanks, if felt so good.”

The last guy was fucking mom hard, after he had put a pillow under her sexy ass. His balls were also slapping her ass with wet smacks due to the cum that was dripping past her sexy hole.

Once he came and filled her for the fourth time. He slid out as he began to soften. I was looking forward to sucking his cock again, since I enjoyed the taste earlier.

He looked at the other three and said, “It is time to flip her and fill her sexy ass. We will have her son get it ready for us by licking her and getting her relaxed and wet.”

They each took an arm or a leg and arm and untied her. They then flipped her over face down and retied her arms and legs. The one guy spread her ass cheeks as I was getting between mom’s legs and started to lick and work my tongue into her waiting ass.

As I did, I would also slide my tongue into her full pussy and take and spread her cum onto and tried to push cum into her sexy poop hole.

She was starting to moan from my licks and the first guy’s cock was now in her mouth after she turned her head.

He looked at me, “You are finished, and it is now my time to fill your mom’s ass full of manly seed.”

I moved to the head of the bed beside mom’s head, just as the second man put his cock up to her lips. I pulled mom’s hair out of her face as she was sucking him and licking his cock.

The first guy had put lube onto her ass and onto his cock, he was now fucking her ass hard. There was also a pillow under her hips to get her ass in the air, to make is easier for him to fuck her.

After slamming his cock hard and deep into her ass, his balls tightened up as he tried to fill her sexy ass up. He pulled out and the second man was lubing up his cock and going into her ass.

He then put his cock up to my lips and I cleaned him up like I had done before. Just this time I finger fucked his ass. As I was fingering his ass he came again and had that spent look on his face.

He went over and collapsed in the chair in the corner to watch what was going on, on the bed.

The second and third man fucked her ass and unloaded they are cum into her ass and there was now cum dribbles all over her ass. I then sucked them clean, and finger fucked them until they came in my mouth.

After the fourth man unloaded inside her, he pulled out. They took and untied her arms and legs. She sat up and gave me a long hug and we shared the cum that was still in my mouth from the last man.

When mom sat up, she began to leak. I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed and got onto my knees to begin licking and sucking her pussy clean. It was then that the guys picked me up and put me on the edge of the bed. They then lubed up their cocks and my ass and fucked me in the ass.

I was enjoying it and they moved mom so that while they fucked me, I could go down on mom. After fucking me in the ass, the guys would go and clean themselves up in the bathroom.

Coming into the bedroom with their soft and spent cocks, they began to dress. I had cleaned mom up but, she did not move her pussy from my lips.

After the last BBC had cum into my ass, he went to clean up and I climbed into bed. Mom and I just held each other for support. The last man then dressed.

He turned, “We will be back next week, to tie you both to the bed as we fuck you both till you are so full of cum.

As they headed to the living room to leave mom walked them to the door. My ass was so very sore, I went to the bathroom to fill the bathroom for mom and me to take a bath.

Mom came into the bathroom and pulled her stockings and garter belt off. She then got into the tub and leaned against me. I started to fondle her breasts and play with her nipples that were already hard and excited.

Mom looked at me, “Let us just hold each other and gently bathe each other. My pussy and ass are very sore.”

She continued, “I can only imagine that your ass is very sore also.”

I held her close and hugged her very tight.

I told her, “Not a problem as I am sore and tired.”

We bathed each other, taking our time and being gentle to each other’s bottoms.

I looked at her and gave her a kiss as we walked naked to my bed since the sheets were dry, falling asleep in each other’s arms.

More later.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments