Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Afternoon With Mom And Friends

"We spent a special afternoon with Amanda and Amy, mom's friend, and her daughter."

60
8 Comments 8
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is just another special afternoon with my mom and I."

I was relaxing at home; mom came out of her bedroom and into the living room. She had a robe on, and it was untied and open. Exposing my naked mother to me, she looked so very sexy with her large DD breasts that were swaying as she walked.

Mom said, “Come on I am going to get you cleaned up in the bath.”

I replied, “Why, did they change our day at the playroom?

She replied, “No, I want you ready for some company that is stopping by.”

So, I went to my bedroom and stripped down, and got naked before going into the bathroom. Mom was in there waiting for me. The tub was full of warm water and mom had taken off her robe.

I asked, “Are you going to get in with me?”

She said, “No, as I want to wash you and then I am going to shave all of your hair off of you, including your legs and chest.”

So, I got into the tub, and she reached over and began to wash my chest and my back. I stood so she could do my legs. She then took her time washing my cock and ass. She rinsed me off and since my cock was level with her mouth, she started to suck my cock to make me hard.

She had me put my foot on the edge of the tub and began to shave the first leg and she then switched legs, so they were silky smooth. She gently shaved my cock and my balls, so they were smooth. I then bent over as she spread my ass cheeks and shaved my ass smooth also.

She finished by shaving my chest and my back. I looked at the water and then understood why she did not get in with the amount of hair that was floating on the bubbles and on the water. She helped me out of the tub and wrapped a warm towel around me, drying me off.

Mom grabbed my hand and we walked naked into the bedroom. She had laid out on the bed, two pairs of black lace thigh-high stockings, two garter belts, and two pairs of thong panties.

Mom told me, “Sit on the edge of the bed and I will dress you.”

She first put on her stockings; she then slid my stockings on. After that, we put on our garter belts and thong panties. There was a sexy black lace bra on the bed.

I asked, “Are you going to be covering your beautiful breasts?”

She replied, “No, you will after you put this on.”

She reached under the bed and brought out a box. There was a breastplate with D-size silicone breasts. Mom walked over to me and slid it over my head and put it on me.

She looked at me, “Now you have breasts almost as big as mine and you should make Amanda very happy when she sees you tomorrow.”

I then ask, “Why are we dressing now?”

Mom just smiled and said, “Well Amber and her daughter want to come over for some fun with us. Amber told me that Amy was very wet after seeing you dressed like the other women.”

I just smiled and sat at the makeup table for mom to put on my makeup, after I had put on a new light blue gown.

I asked, “Why do I have a bra on? I like seeing my nipples sticking out in my gown.”

Mom just smiled as she was applying my makeup. She also needed to do her makeup and put on her gown.

Mom had told me earlier that when they get here there will be some bondage and control of Amy and I. It was about that time the doorbell rang.

Mom said, “Go and let them in, I will be out in a minute.”

I answered the door and Amber just let out a low whistle, reached out and hugged me close, and gave me a long wet passionate kiss.

She whispered in my ear, “You are so extremely hot and sexy looking. I almost forgot who you were.”

Amy came up and kissed me passionately and grabbed my crotch and felt my cock start to harden.

I announced, “Mom will be right out, she is finishing getting dressed. We sat in the living room. I was in my stockings and a long gown. Amber and Amy also had on their black lace thigh-high stockings and long gowns on. It also looked like neither one of them had a bra, as their breasts were swaying as they walked.

Mom came into the living room, and she looked extremely hot and sexy, as she was also wearing her high heel shoes. She leaned over and kissed Amber and Amy, Amy did reach up and started to fondle mom’s breasts. Amy’s breasts were a little smaller than mom’s breasts.

Mom smiled at Amber and took Amy by her hand, and they walked slowly down the hallway and into the bedroom. We heard the door close.

Amber looked at me and asked, “Do you have an idea as to what they are doing in there?”

I looked at her, “I have no idea, since it was only about an hour ago that I found out you two beautiful women were stopping by.”

I went and opened a bottle of wine and set out four glasses. Amanda and I were sipping the wine as mom came out of the bedroom. Mom was totally undressed, except for high heels, thigh-high stockings, and her garter belt.

I offered mom a glass of wine and as she sipped it, she just smiled.

Amanda asked, “Where is Amy and is she going to be coming out to join us?”

Mom smiled and answered, “Oh, she is just a little tied up at the moment.”

Mom then stood up and took Amanda’s hand and had her stand up. After standing, mom took and helped Amanda out of her gown and pulled her panties down so the two older women were down to their high heels, thigh-high stockings, and garter belts.

SandyFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyFlirt

As I stood up, both ladies started to strip me down to my high heels, thigh-high stockings, garter belt, and my black lace bra.

Amanda commented, “Those breasts look and feel like real breasts as she began to fondle them through my bra.

Mom then took our hands and motioned for us to be quiet as we walked to the bedroom. As we walked in, we found Amy tied spread-eagled on the bed. She had on her thigh-high stockings, garter belt, and a blindfold.

With her legs opened, we could see that her pussy was already dripping wet. Mom had put a pillow under Amy’s ass to lift it up and there was a butt plug in her ass. Amy was mumbling something but was muffled due to the ball gag that was in her mouth.

Mom took my hand and whispered, “Get on the bed and go down on Amy and make her have a great orgasm.”

She then looked at Amanda and told her, “Now Amanda, go squat over your daughter’s face so she can eat your pussy and hopefully you will cum.”

Amy tasted sweet, as I was slowly licking and sucking on her clit and taking long licks up and down on her lips as they started to part. I also was licking around the butt plug and licking about her sexy ass. It was hot and seeing her mom was almost smooth, except for a little strip above her pussy.

As I was licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. Amy was doing the same to her mother and I could see that Amanda was getting overly excited as she was moving her hips and grinding them on her daughter’s willing mouth.

As I was sucking her clit, I started with one and then two fingers fucking her pussy. I also curved my fingers and was massaging her special spot in her pussy. Suddenly Amy clamped down on my fingers and started to shake all over from her orgasm.

After she finished with her orgasm and Amanda had her orgasm. Mom and Amanda leaned over and were kissing and licking Amy’s face, and cleaning her face, and then Amanda got between her legs and was licking her pussy.

Mom then started to untie Amy and handed her a glass of wine. Amy went and sat on the chair in the bedroom. As she did, mom and Amanda grabbed my arms and started to tie me down on the bed. After tying me onto the bed, there was a pillow put under my ass.

After my arms and legs were tied down, mom smiled as she put the ball gag into my mouth. As she was starting to put the blindfold on me, I noticed that Amy was already gently stroking my cock, with Amanda fondling my balls.

I was not sure who it was but two of the women took turns squatting over my face for me to make them cum. I also felt all three of their mouths on my hard cock. After a while, they could sense that I was getting close to having an orgasm.

They stopped, I could feel one of them getting on top of my hard cock and it was going easily into their pussy. It did not feel like mom’s pussy as I know the feel of her pussy on my cock. I had a feeling that it was Amanda as she was lying down on top of me.

After sliding up and down a couple of times, she laid still, and I could feel someone playing with her ass and spreading her cheeks. I had a feeling that it was my mom with a strap-on sliding first into Amanda’s waiting ass.

I could feel the dildo in her ass as it began to slide against my cock. Amanda had her arm around my neck and was holding me tight as we both started to fuck her. After getting fucked in both holes, Amanda started to breathe very heavily.

We both stopped fucking her and left her to relax and then the dildo came out of her ass and then slid into her pussy with my hard cock. We started to fuck her some more until, we took her over the edge, and she shook all over from this orgasm.

Her shaking caused me to unload cum into her waiting pussy. As I started to soften, I could feel Amy’s mouth on both my softening cock and Amanda’s pussy.

My restraints were removed as were my ball gag and my blindfold, only to find Amanda still on top of me holding on. Amy was cleaning my cock and mom was cleaning off Amanda’s pussy.

We all sat on the bed and sipped wine. And just enjoying being naked and touching each other.

Amy put her glass down and began to suck life back into my flaccid cock, making me hard again. Once she got me hard, she mounted my cock and started to ride my cock bareback. I reached down and began to rub her already excited and hard clit.

I asked, “Do you want me to pull out, or do you want my cum in your warm wet pussy?”

Amanda replied, “You can cum in her pussy, as she is on the pill and her father fucked her last night and filled her pussy up with his cum.”

After Amy’s explosive orgasm, and she got off my now softening cock. My mom started to suck and lick me clean as Amanda was cleaning up Amy’s pussy. After we were both clean, we held each other tightly for a while.

Mom suggested, “We should all get dressed and stop for the day. As we will be fucking or being fucked tomorrow in the playroom.”

With that, we all got up and I helped Amy get into her lovely gown after she slid on her panties to keep some cum in her pussy.

Just before they left, we all kissed one more time and planned to have a special afternoon, just the four of us, very soon.

Tomorrow will be another story.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments