Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Special Afternoon With Mom

"This is about our second trip together to the farmhouse outside of town."

65
9 Comments 9
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Mom walked into my bedroom naked and said, “Let us take a bath and get ready for a special afternoon.”

We went into the bathroom where the tub was already full of warm water and bubbles. I got in and mom got in with me and leaned back with my hard cock between us. I reached around and with my warm soapy hands, I began to fondle her sexy large breasts and enjoyed the feel of her nipples.

I took my time soaping her from top to bottom. She stood in front of me and had her pussy right in my face.

She then said, “I want you to shave my pussy and ass completely smooth, along with my legs.”

I replied, “No problem will you also do me, so we are both nice and smooth for the ladies.”

She looked at me, “So you want to have the same experience as last time?”

I replied, “Yes, it was an extremely hot and erotic afternoon, and I enjoyed the experience. I look forward to being dominated again.”

Mom said, “Amanda, will be happy to hear that you are coming with me. She had asked if you would be joining me this afternoon.”

Mom continued, “I will be dressing you specially for the afternoon. You will already have black thigh-high lace stockings and I have a garter belt for you. I have some very sexy thong panties and an incredibly beautiful gown for you to wear. Since you will be treated like a lady, you will dress like one.”

She was smiling as she held my cock and was shaving my cock and my balls. She had me bend over and spread my ass cheeks to make sure my ass was also shaved smooth.

We got out of the bathtub and dried each other off. Mom and I went into her bedroom to finish getting dressed. She put on her black lace thigh-high stockings and attached them to her garter belt. She then helped me into my black lace thigh-high stockings and garter belt.

We both put on matching black lace thong panties.

Mom said, “We do not need to put a bra on either of us since we will be removing them, in just a little while.”

With that, she went to her closet, where she had bought a gown for me to wear this afternoon. It was an incredibly beautiful gown and was red in color. There was a slit on the side up to my hip. It matched mom’s gown which was a deep red color.

She then applied makeup to herself. She had me sit as she put makeup on me.

She said, “It makes you look very hot and sexy in that gown.”

I could tell that she was getting excited about this afternoon as her nipples were hard and poking at the top of her gown.

Mom put on her black high heels, and then gave me some flat shoes that were also black.

She said, “Later on if you keep coming with me and enjoy being dominated, I will teach you to walk in high heels.”

I had to admit to myself that I did not look half bad, except for the bulge that was showing in my gown from my hard and erect cock.

We went out to the car, and I held the door for mom to get in and then we headed for that special farmhouse on the outside of town.

As we pulled up, I saw a lady friend of my mom and her sexy daughter who was about my age going in the front door of the house.

I parked the car and we also walked up to the door, holding hands and kissing just before we got to the front door. Amanda opened the door to greet us, giving mom a long and passionate kiss. As she did she also reached up and squeezed her breast and smiled.

“I see you brought back someone very special to join us this afternoon.”, said Amanda with a big smile.

She then grabbed me and gave me a long passionate kiss as her tongue slid into my mouth, searching for my tongue.

She took both of our hands and said, “I am going to put you two in the special room to strip down and remember to keep your shoes and stockings on. Please remove all other clothing.”

Amanda also said, “I have the agreements you signed last week. I will be back to take you down to the playroom. Remember you both are now our subs and will do as you are instructed and when.”

We went into the room and mom was the first to remove her gown and then helped me out of my beautiful gown. I reached over and slowly slid mom’s thong off as she removed the thong panties that I was wearing.

Amanda came into the room with latex in her arms. She handed one to mom and then gave me another.

Amanda commented, “Today is your lucky day as both of you will be our submissive but, you will have to be in latex this afternoon.”

Amanda offered to help dress mom first and then help me dress. I watched as she was dressing mom and getting her into the very tight latex body suit. I did sneak a peek of Amanda’s sexy-looking ass the one time she bent over and noticed that she did not have anything on other that her thigh-high stockings and a garter belt.

She had mom stand after she got it up to her hips. Mom stood up and then I helped pull the latex past her hips and we both squeezed mom’s breasts into the suit or out of it depending on how you looked at it.

The latex body suit was designed to expose mom’s pussy and ass. Then there was an opening to let her large sexy breasts come through the latex and we got mom’s head into the suit and stuffed her hair inside and zipped it up.

Mom had a round opening just big enough for a cock or dildo. The eyes were open as well as two little holes to breathe through. After mom was in her suit, Amanda turned her attention to me. As she worked to slide the legs up, I looked down her gown and admired her beautiful breasts and how sexy her nipples looked as she did not have a bra on.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

Once the suit was up to my hips, I stood like mom did, with Amanda and mom pulled the latex up and over my hips. There was an opening to expose my ass, but where my cock was, there was just a tube. Amanda was the first to reach down and push my cock into the tube.

I looked down as Amanda looked up at me and we smiled at each other. Her fingers were warm and soft as she fondled my cock. Mom and Amanda finished pulling the latex up and over my head. At that time, I was shaving my head, so the hood just slipped over, and Amanda zipped it shut like she did for mom.

I could see and had a hole for my mouth and holes to breathe through. Amanda took our hands and walked us to the elevator to go down to the playroom.

Once there a woman grabbed mom and led mom over to the stocks and put her into it. With mom bent over in the stocks, another woman began to softly hit her with a many-tailed whip and started to make mom’s sexy ass red.

Another woman grabbed me by my cock and pulled me over to the cages.

She looked at me and said, “We have been waiting for our toilet to show up and there are many women who want to pee on you and into your mouth. They have also said how nice your tongue feels on their pussy as you lick their pee hole.”

So, into the horizontal cage I went. In the latex body suit, my arms were pinned to my sides, and I could not move them. They lowered the door to the cage and locked it.

They brought women over sometimes two or three at a time to pee on me. Mom’s friend and her daughter came over, the mom squatted over my cock and let go with a long warm stream of pee all over me. Her daughter smiled at me as she squatted over my face and mouth.

She looked down and said, “Open wide big boy as I am going to fill your mouth up and I want to watch you swallow it all, even if I have to stop and fill your mouth a second time.”

As I opened my mouth wide, she squatted over me and I saw the most beautiful pussy, just as she let go with a stream of pee into my mouth. She bent down and stopped when my mouth was full.

She looked at me with that evil grin and said, “Now swallow like a good little toilet.”

I swallowed and opened my mouth as she let loose with another stream. She finished as my mouth was full again. After swallowing a second time, I started to gently clean her pee hole. I did manage to give her excited clit a quick kiss and a suck, before I slid my tongue into her already wet and beautiful pussy.

I was in the cage for about an hour or more. I watched as they took mom out of the stocks and put her into one of the cages with another woman, who was fondling her and rubbing her pussy. Mom was moaning like she was about to cum.

The took mom out of the cage and put her on a low table in the doggy position and spanked her for starting to have an orgasm. They set a fucking machine behind her and adjusted it so there were two dildos. One was for her ass that they had lubed up and the other was for her pussy.

They put milkers on her breasts as they hung down. On the next table was her friend’s daughter who was also being fucked by a fucking machine and her breasts were being milked.

They pulled me from the cage and led me to a table. I was also shackled in the doggy position. My ass was lubed up and a woman with a strap-on got onto the table and proceeded to fuck my ass. As she was fucking me, mom’s friend was hooking a milker onto my cock after she unzipped the latex to expose it.

I did not take long to fill the milker with my cum. When I did the woman stopped fucking my ass and got off the table. They also took the fucking machine away from mom and the daughter of mom’s friend.

They were still being milked and a third milker was being put on them by Amanda in a corset and black knee-high boots. She did look so hot and beautiful with her large breasts bouncing as she walked.

My cock was zipped up and was led to a cage to be fondled by a sexy woman in the same cage. Since my hands were covered, I really could only stand there and let her have her way with me.

They finished milking mom and walked her out of the playroom along with most of the other women, who were there.

Our cage was one of the last cages to be opened. As I was getting out of the cage, mom’s friend and her daughter were going through the door out of the playroom. Another woman walked the woman out of the playroom.

I was standing there when Amanda walked up to me and grabbed my now hard cock. She led me to a table and tied my hands and legs to the table. We were the last ones in the playroom as she got onto the table and squatted over my cock.

She rode me both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I loved watching both her sexy breasts and that incredibly beautiful ass going up and down on my shaft. She managed to have two orgasms before I exploded inside her. She then milked my cock again with her pussy.

She got off the table and untied me. We walked back to the room where mom was lying on the bed. She was out of the latex but still mostly naked. I came in and she undressed me and held me close.

We then put on our gowns and were getting ready to leave when Amanda came into the room and gave me a big hug and a kiss. She also hugged and kissed mom.

She looked at mom and said, “Bring him back next week, wearing the same gown on but put some false titties on him so he looks sexy for me. Next week he will be my fuck toy and I want him to look sexy.”

Mom just smiled and squeezed my hand. We kissed Amanda and headed for the door.

Once home we stripped each other naked and took an exceptionally long and relaxing bubble bath.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments