Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Visitor Chapter IX

"Divine love..."

23
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

As the two lay together, Charlotte said, “Julie, you said Tyler is the same age as Jamie; have you ever had, you know, sexual thoughts about him?”

Julie paused for a moment and then said, “Before yesterday, no; but since then, yes. I have to admit that since the incident with Jamie, I’ve wondered a lot of things about Tyler; like how big his erection is, and if his sperm tastes as good as Jamie’s. I hope that doesn’t freak you out.”

“Julie, I think we’ve gone way beyond freaking each other out,” Charlotte answered with a laugh, and then she said, “I only asked because when I saw his portrait in the hall, I noticed how handsome he was and how much he looked like your husband; so I wondered if you ever thought of him that way.”

“Like I said, I’ve just started to contemplate some things,” Julie replied, and then she said, “Hey Char, I have an idea.”

“What’s that?” Charlotte replied, with both her curiosity and her arousal rising, knowing that Julie had something up her sleeve.

“Well, Tyler is Jamie’s age, and he is coming home from his grandparents tonight; how would you and Jamie like to come over and spend the day by the pool tomorrow,” Julie asked with a gleam in her eye.

Charlotte felt a new tingling forming in her crotch as she thought about her and Julie parading around in skimpy bikinis in front of their young sons, and she said, “I think that would be awesome,” but then she frowned and added, “Although I’m not sure Jamie will be okay with it since he may still have that erectile thing going on.”

Julie just smiled and said, “Wel,l tell him I might give him another examination, that might perk him up… plus, who knows what else might happen with you and me in tiny swimsuits in front of two horny teenagers.”

“That could be interesting,” Charlotte laughed, and then she kissed Julie again before moving back to her own chaise lounge.

Both women felt a new level of arousal beginning as they thought about the possibilities of the next day by the pool with their sons. Neither was counting on anything happening, but the mere prospect was enough to have both of their pussies being flooded with a fresh layer of natural lubricant, and just then, they heard a car door close.

“What was that Julie?” Charlotte asked as she sat up.

Before her friend could answer, they both heard the faint sound of a young male voice say, “Okay Grandpa, I’ll tell mom you’ll just call her later, thanks for letting me stay over.”

Suddenly Julie said, “Oh shit, its Tyler. His grandfather is dropping him off early!”

Almost immediately the two naked women began searching for their bathing suits, but then Charlotte abruptly said, “Wait a second Julie; do you want to have a little fun?”

“What do you mean? He’ll be here any second,” Julie asked, panicking at the fact that she was still stark naked.

“I know, just follow my lead,” Charlotte said as she quickly sat back down on her chaise, still naked, and picked up a magazine.

Julie quickly did the same, and then the two women sat, their hearts pounding and their nude bodies glistening in the sun as they nervously waited for Tyler to walk outside.

It seemed like an eternity passed before they heard Tyler’s voice saying, “Mom, are you here mom? The front door was unlocked.”

Suddenly, Julie remembered that her car was still at the restaurant, so Tyler might think she wasn’t home and not bother to check outside. But just as she was about to put her suit back on and give up their little game, she heard the door to the patio open, and out walked her handsome son.

Both Julie and Charlotte acted like they hadn’t heard him, and as his eyes adjusted to the bright glare he said, “Hey mom, I wasn’t sure if you were home ‘cause I didn’t see your car but... MOM?”

At that moment he realized his mom and a woman he didn’t recognize were both sitting by the pool; naked! Immediately the teenage boy began backing up and stuttering in embarrassment, saying, “Mom; I’m sorry, I didn’t know; excuse me, ma’am, I didn’t think anyone…”

Both women feigned half-hearted attempts at covering themselves, and Julie said, “I’m sorry, honey, I didn’t think you were going to be home this early. This is my friend Mrs. Bradley, and we just thought we’d take the opportunity to get some all-over tan while you and dad were gone.”

With that, Charlotte got in the game as she stood up and faced Tyler, giving him a good look at her magnificent tits, firm tummy, full round hips and shaved pubic mound. She could see the teenager's eyes almost bug out of his head as she reached for the silky sarong and wrapped it around her naked body; knowing full well he could see right through it.

Julie had to stifle a grin as she reached for her own nearly-transparent wrap and did the same. Then she watched as Charlotte approached her son, extended her hand and said, “I’m Charlotte Bradley, it’s so nice to meet you, Tyler. I hope your mom and I didn’t embarrass you too much.”

“No, that’s fine, I mean it’s nice to meet you too, ma’am,” Tyler stammered as he tried to remember his manners while looking straight at Charlotte’s incredible boobs and dark pink nipples as they poked through the thin material. Then as she turned to walk back to the chaise, the youngest Armstrong could see that the sarong didn’t meet in the back, and the woman’s naked ass was completely visible to him.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

Now it was Julie who stood up and walked towards him, and as she did she opened the sarong as if she was trying to adjust it, giving her son another brief, but unimpeded view of her tight, trim body, before tying it just above her breasts. As she flashed her body, Tyler took a mental picture of his mom. It was the first time he had seen her naked since he was very young, and even though he felt a little awkward, he had to admit her body was amazing.

The fact was that Tyler, like Jamie, had never seen a real woman completely naked. He had also been on a few dates, kissed a couple of girls, copped a few feels, and once Megan France had even let him suck on her tiny tits before giving him his first and only hand job. But Mrs. Bradley and his mom weren’t just topless girls, they were completely naked women, and he had gotten a good look at both of them, so naturally, his dick immediately swelled.

Once she had her wrap in place, Julie gave her son a hug, and then she said, “Your dad got on the plane fine this morning, and he will call us tonight when he gets to Dubai.”

Tyler couldn’t believe how warm his mom’s body felt through the barely-there fabric that was wrapped around her. As she backed away, he could see her nipples clearly as he could Mrs. Bradley’s. Then as she turned and walked back to her deck chair, he could clearly see her round ass cheeks swaying underneath the thin fabric.

“Why don’t you go put your things away in your room honey? Mrs. Bradley and I are going to get dressed and have a cab take us to get our cars,” Charlotte said to her son.

“Where is your car, mom?” her son asked, suddenly realizing that he was so taken back by his mom’s and her friend’s nudity that he forgot to ask.

“Well, Mrs. Bradley and I had a couple of glasses of wine at lunch, and thought it was best to take a cab here. You know how I feel about drinking and driving,” his mother answered, suddenly sounding like the responsible parent he was used to.

“Okay, well I’m going to go unpack; it was very nice to meet you, Mrs. Bradley,” Tyler said politely while trying to hide the erection that both women had already noticed.

“You too,” Charlotte replied as she stood up again, letting him have one more look at her barely covered body before turning around and giving him another view of her gorgeous ass.

Julie could see her son ogling her friend, and she thought that was the perfect time to say, “Oh, by the way, Tyler, Mrs. Bradley and her son may come over and swim tomorrow if that is okay with you; Jamie is a patient of mine and the same age as you.”

“That’ll be nice,” her son replied; not sure he wanted to meet a new friend, but definitely looking forward to seeing Mrs. Bradley again, albeit in her bathing suit instead of her birthday suit.

As Tyler disappeared into the house, Julie said, “Did you see he had an erection?”

Charlotte laughed and said, “You’d have to be blind not to see it. It looked pretty impressive,” and then the women began gathering their things.

Tyler was already up in his room with his door closed and his binoculars in his hand, and as the two women collected their belongings, he watched them. He could still see their bodies through their cover-ups, but then he got a better view when they dropped their sarongs to put their bathing suits back on.

Once again they were completely naked, and Tyler quickly dropped his shorts and underwear and then began stroking his stiff cock as he focused his binoculars again. He moved back and forth between the more voluptuous Mrs. Bradley, and his more athletic mom as he jerked off. It had been three days since he had masturbated, and almost immediately he could feel his balls tightening.

Tyler had always been fascinated by his mom’s body. In fact, he had found naked pictures of Heather Graham on the internet, and wondered if his mom’s body resembled the actress’s as much as her face did. Now that he was seeing her naked, he realized his mom’s body was even better. And Mrs. Bradley looked like she could be in Playboy with her bulbous tits, flat stomach, full round hips and plump ass.

The teenage boy was really jacking himself now, and the muscles at the base of his cock were wound as tight as a bowstring as his orgasm approached. Just then, the two naked women turned to give each other a friendly hug, and as their naked breasts pressed together, Tyler grunted, and shot his load.

The young voyeur barely had enough time to pull a dirty tee-shirt from his bag and put it under the head of his swollen cock as ribbons of thick white sperm exploded from the tip. His orgasm was so intense that he had to bite his lip to keep from crying out as his thick shaft pulsed over and over in his palm, delivering a huge load of young spunk into the waiting material. Finally, he felt the throbbing behind his balls ease, and the spurts of cum reduce to a dribble, and then he was done.

As Tyler cleaned up his mess, Julie and Charlotte had returned to the house and gotten dressed. As they waited for the cab to take them to get their cars, Charlotte said, “So what time would you like us over tomorrow?”

“How does noon sound?” Julie asked.

“Perfect,” Charlotte replied, and then she added, “So what do you think is going to happen tomorrow with the boys?”

“I don’t know,” Julie replied, and then she got a sneaky grin on her face and said, “But I have a feeling it’s going to be a lot of fun.”

Published 
Written by talash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments