Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tale of Two Moms - Patient Side - Chapter X

20
4 Comments 4
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Section 2 The New Era – Where There Is A Will There Is A Way I can't thank all my fans and friends enough for the wonderful support, and countless inquiries about new episodes... and most of all your understanding and compassion. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Now onto the story as we are heading toward the more exciting part of this saga. I recommend you should read all the previous parts or at least the last part for sure. You can find the link at the bottom of the story."

Saturday morning dawned, and a freshly showered Charlotte sat in her silk robe, sipping her second cup of coffee as she thought about the life-changing events of the last few days. It had all started just forty-eight hours earlier when she had taken her teenage son Jamie to his doctor for a mysterious condition he was experiencing. Then something happened during their visit that ignited a two-day firestorm of sexual awakening for the single mother, her son, and his beautiful doctor, Julie Alexander.

 

The mysterious condition was a painfully frustrating erection that had lasted over ten hours, despite his masturbating twice, which he reluctantly admitted to both women during his exam. Everything had started out as clinical and professional as possible, considering the teenage boy’s embarrassment over having his erection exposed to his mom and his attractive physician. But then it happened, as the blonde-haired, blue-eyed doctor held his swollen organ in her hand and leaned in for a closer look, Jamie cried out, “Oh no,” and then spontaneously ejaculated on the surprised woman’s face.

 

Charlotte felt her smooth shaved pussy quivering as she recalled how it looked when her son’s hard young prick began spewing ribbons of milky white sperm onto his doctor’s face, but even that wasn’t the moment that sparked the sexual frenzy. It was when Julie licked a large dollop of pearlescent sperm from her lip and pulled it into her mouth; openly savoring the taste before swallowing it.

 

As the memory of the pretty physician swallowing Jamie’s thick semen ran through her mind, Charlotte’s hands found their way into the folds of her robe, with one moving to her full round breasts, and the other directly to the warm, wet spot between her legs. She let out a soft moan as her middle finger stroked her swollen pussy lips, coating the tip with the slippery lubricant. Then she shuddered as she dragged the wet fingertip over the tiny pleasure pebble at the top of her drooling slit.

 

Charlotte closed her eyes, and as she spread her legs further and slowly stroked her clitoris, she replayed all of the events that had occurred since Thursday; events that had changed her relationship with Dr. Alexander from a patient’s mother, to her best friend, to her lover, and had taken her from being a typical mom to being a sexual surrogate who would do anything to take care of her sweet son.

 

Now Charlotte’s masturbation became more intense as she remembered everything; from Jamie ejaculating on Julie’s face, to the pretty doctor licking and swallowing his virgin cum, to watching Jamie jerk off to a video of her masturbating, to masturbating herself while watching him, to giving her son his first blowjob, to having an incredible lesbian encounter with Julie, to the two of them exposing themselves to Julie’s son Tyler… and all within the last forty-eight hours.

 

Charlotte could feel the muscles deep in her groin begin to tighten as her masturbation became more intense, and she spread her legs wider, giving her abusing fingers better access to her swollen clit. Then, just as she began pinching her nipples, she heard Jamie calling, “Mom, hey mom, are you up?”

 

“Shit,” she cursed under her breath as she quickly pulled her fingers from her aching cunt and straightened her robe, trying to look as nonchalant as a woman on the verge of orgasm could look.

 

“In the kitchen, honey,” she called back, her voice cracking as she tried to compose herself.

 

Jamie entered the kitchen wearing a tee-shirt and boxers, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. As he finally focused them, he looked at Charlotte and said, “Are you okay, mom?”

 

“I’m fine, honey. Why do you ask?” his mother replied, still trying to calm herself down and wishing she would have had just two more minutes to get herself off.

 

“Well, your face is red and you’re breathing like you just ran a marathon,” Jamie replied, not even mentioning that he could clearly see her nipples as they poked through the thin material of her robe.

 

Luckily Charlotte had finally regained her wits and said, “Oh, it must be the coffee, honey, it’s really hot.”

 

“Okay, just don’t burn yourself, mom,” her son replied in a cautionary tone.

 

Charlotte was relieved that he had bought her story. It wasn’t that she was embarrassed that he had almost caught her masturbating; especially since masturbation had become such an open topic between the two of them in the last few days. But she also knew that if he had found her playing with her pussy, he probably would have wanted to participate in some way, and as aroused as she was at that moment, she wasn’t sure if she could have resisted him, even if she wanted to.

 

Just then she glanced at the front of his boxers and noticed that the almost constant erection he had sported the last few days wasn’t there and said, “Jamie, did you already masturbate this morning? You know you’re supposed to tell me when you ejaculate so I can keep track of the time between.”

 

“Oh yeah, mom, that’s what I wanted to tell you. After I peed this morning my erection went away and it didn’t come back, so I guess I’m getting better,” he answered in a gleeful tone.

AmyDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyDark

 

“Honey, that’s fantastic,” Charlotte replied happily; glad that her son’s injury seemed to be righting itself, but a little sad the closeness his condition had created between them might be over. Still, his well-being was most important, and she said, “Julie will be so glad to hear that she was right!”

 

“Julie?” Jamie asked, and then he quickly realized who his mom was talking about and said, “Oh, you mean Dr. Alexander.” Then he added, “Boy, you two are on a first-name basis. You really have become good friends pretty fast.”

 

“Well, we really enjoy each other’s company,” Charlotte replied, then she smiled as she remembered their lesbian encounter and thought, ‘you have no idea how much we enjoy each other’s company!’

 

Suddenly Jamie got a pensive look on his face and said, “Mom, I’m really glad you and Dr. Alexander have become such good friends, you really deserve to have someone to hang out with, but do we really have to go to her house to swim today? I mean her son might be some rich-kid stuck up asshole.”

 

“Language, young man!” his mother quickly scolded him, and then she added, “Dr. Alexander made a very nice offer, and I met Tyler yesterday and he seems like a nice young man; so we are going.”

 

“When did you meet Dr. Alexander’s son?” Jamie asked.

 

Charlotte realized she had let the cat out of the bag and said, “Well, after Julie; I mean Dr. Alexander and I had lunch, we went and sat by her pool for a while, and Tyler came home while we were there.” What she failed to tell her son was that Tyler had caught them sunbathing in the nude, but she would tell him that part when the time was right.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you went to her place when you got home last night?” Jamie asked, curious to why his mom told him about the invitation but withheld that part.

 

“I’m sorry, honey, I just thought you might be upset because I was sitting by the pool with Dr. Alexander instead of being here with you,” Charlotte replied.

 

“That wouldn’t upset me, mom. You’re the best mother in the world and deserve a friend you can hang out with,” Jamie replied.

 

Tears came to Charlotte’s eyes as she hugged her son and said, “That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me, Jamie,” and then she added, “So you’ll go to the Alexanders without me forcing you?”

 

Jamie held his weepy mother and said, “Okay, don’t go all ‘Lifetime Movie’ on me, mom,” and then he groaned, “And yes I’ll go, but I’m not promising I’ll have a good time or anything.”

 

Charlotte laughed at his joke and said, “Thank you, honey,” and then she hugged him again.

 

As his mom held him tight, Jamie’s hands fell to her hips and landed at the top of her full round ass cheeks. As they rested there, he could clearly feel that there was no panty line under the smooth silk, and considering how visible her hard nipples were as they poked through the thin material, he knew his beautiful mother was naked under the barely-there robe. Immediately the blood rushed to his penis, causing it to swell into a turgid column of pulsing flesh.

 

Charlotte felt her son’s hands slide down until they were almost cupping her ass cheeks, and then it happened; the full length of his erection pressed against her. Considering she had been masturbating when Jamie interrupted her, a new flood of wetness surged in her own groin. But she fought back her own lust and said, “Jamie, are you sure you’re healing down there? It feels like you’re hard again.”

 

Jamie quickly tried to break contact with her and said, “Yeah, Mom, I think I just got hard because... well, I think it just happened.”

 

Charlotte knew why he had gotten another erection, but she didn’t want to embarrass him by pointing out his hands on her ass, so she just said, “Well, to be safe, do you think you should go relieve it?”

 

Jamie quickly read opportunity in his mom’s question and said, “Maybe I should,” and then he added, “Do you think maybe you can come and help me like you did yesterday?”

 

This was exactly why Charlotte was glad he hadn’t caught her masturbating. She knew he was looking for any excuse to ask her for another blow job. After all, he may have been her son, but he was still a young man. Plus she was fighting her own urges, and since she was still very aroused after suffering from his ‘masturbatus-interruptus’, the thought of dropping to her knees and sucking his cock was very appealing.

 

But she ignored her aching pussy and said, “Jamie, I told you that was just a one-time thing to help you with your erection problem; so if you think you need relief, you need to go and to do it yourself.”

 

“Okay, mom,” Jamie groaned in disappointment as his mom’s rejection deflated his hopes; and his erection. Then he headed to his room to get ready to go to the Armstrongs.

Published 
Written by talash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments