Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mother

"Michael's obsession with his mother leads him to a decisive moment"

136
11 Comments 11
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Meet Michelle's older brother, Michael. Unbeknownst to her, she was not the first one in their family to have a taboo relationship."

Roughly two years prior to Michelle's experience, her brother Michael had a sexual awakening of his own.

His family had staged a small pool party for a few of his friends, as well as some friends of his sister, Michelle. Michael and his friends had all recently graduated High School, while his sister and her friends were all sixteen and seventeen years old.

The boys spent a good bit of the day keeping a watchful eye on Michelle and her friends as they frolicked about in their bikinis. There was minimal direct interaction between the two factions as the boys splashed in the pool and the girls stretched out in their lounge chairs.

The boys kept one another posted on each of the girls' moments as well as updated assessments of each of their bodies. The girls did much the same, whispering behind a veiled hand in the most obvious fashion. Occasionally, one of the participants would get bold enough to shout out to the other side, but that was about as brave as any of them got.

Michael, on the other hand, wasn’t nearly as impressed. He had become obsessed with women’s breasts and he strongly believed that “the bigger the better” was the way to go. The largest of the girls was perhaps a C-cup and the rest of them were a modest B-cup or less.

Michael casually mentioned multiple times that the guys should check out his mother, who was also sunning herself on the pool deck. The other guys didn’t seem very interested, but Michael had been fascinated by his mother and her DDDs for quite some time.

It was only the second time that Michael had seen his mother in that particular swimsuit. It was a significantly large bikini, particularly the top, which was a wide harness that directed her breasts noticeably outward. There was not much exposure of her chest, other than a deep, wide ravine of cleavage.

A late-afternoon rain called an early end to the party. Michael and his sister each cleaned themselves up in their respective bathrooms. Afterward, Michael returned to his room. He couldn’t get the sight of his bikini-clad mother out of his mind. He paced around his room with a modest erection, occasionally lightly pleasuring himself.

Michael had not had any prior sexual experience with women. He had never even had a girlfriend, mostly because he didn’t really find girls his age to be sexually attractive.

From his room, he could hear his mother in the bathroom. She was drawing a bath as she was undressing and cleaning up for the night. His mind was scattered as he thought about her voluptuous, bare breasts. He wondered about how he could possibly get a good look at them.

Michael wandered through the house. His father had just entered the bathroom that he and Michael shared, and his sister was in her bedroom studying with the door closed. While their family almost never locked the interior doors to the house, it was customary to knock and never enter a closed door without permission. Michael racked his brain, trying to invent a scenario to get himself into the bathroom with his mother.

Michael knocked urgently on the bathroom door.

“I am in the bathtub. What do you want?” his mother shouted in the direction of the door.

“Mom, I really need to pee! Can I come in?” Michael pleaded.

“Use the other bathroom. I am in the tub, Michael,” she responded dismissively.

“The door is locked and dad is in the shower. I can’t hold it much longer,” he groaned.

“Go outside then,” she retaliated.

“It’s still raining hard out there. I think there is lightning, too. I really have to go. Please, mom?”

“Okay, go ahead,” she said in a defeated tone.

Michael burst into the bathroom. He took a casual look at the bathtub, only to find his mother slouched down and completely covered with bath bubbles. He crept closer to her and as he stood in front of the toilet, he realized that he hadn’t really thought all of this scenario through.

Now just an arms-reach away from his mother, he slowly fumbled with his zipper. He cautiously fished his semi-erect cock out of his shorts and pointed it toward the toilet.

After a minute had elapsed, his mother chirped, “It doesn’t seem like you had to go very bad, Michael.”

He could see that she looked in his direction as she had said that. His face was getting increasingly red. The thought that she had seen his cock increased his arousal as he continued to try to encourage the flow.

It took an additional two minutes for Michael to finally get the flow going. By that time, his cock was noticeably erect, and he had to actively direct it down toward the toilet. The stream lasted for an extremely brief time before it cut off abruptly.

“That’s what the big fuss was all about, Michael?” his mother barked.

Michael could see that she looked in his direction again. He scrambled to stuff his erection back into his shorts, hoping that she hadn’t noticed. He regretted his plan as it had completely backfired. His best hope was to get out of there with as little embarrassment as possible.

He had just wedged his cock back into his pants, although it found itself “in limbo” as it was still sticking out of the fly of his underwear. As he flushed the toilet and turned to make a hasty retreat, his mother quipped, “Michael, if you want to see me naked, you should just be a man and tell me so.”

Michael froze. It took a while to process what she had just said. He was sure that he had heard her incorrectly.

Still, with his back turned, Michael said the boldest words that he had ever spoken.

“Mother, I really, really want to see you naked.”

Michael heard the splashing of water. He thought to himself that this scenario couldn’t be real. He must be dreaming.

As he turned around, he found his mother rising to her feet in the bathtub. Water and soapsuds dripped from her body, slowly revealing it.

Michael had seen a lot of internet porn through the years, much of it revolved around MILF’s and mother-son encounters. He was convinced that his mother's body rivaled that of any that he had ever seen previously. Michael stared blankly as she slowly wiped away the majority of the soapsuds.

“Take your clothes off, Michael,” she asked.

OoohVenusTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OoohVenusTS

Michael quickly removed his clothing, revealing his fully erect cock. He tried to conceal it somewhat by placing his arms in front of his torso.

His mother climbed out of the bathtub and told him to lie down on the floor. She immediately straddled him, grabbing his cock with her right hand as she lowered herself down.

Michael gasped as his mother took the entire length of his cock. She slid up and down several times before leaning over Michael. He grabbed onto her breasts with both hands. From that moment, he lasted less than a minute before letting out an uncomfortable groan.

His mother reached down and pulled his cock away as it spurted wildly all over both of them. She gave him a look of disappointment that he had never before seen.

“You may look like a man, but you fuck like a boy.”

His mother climbed off of him, grabbed her towel, and wiped away his cum. She tossed the towel dismissively at Michael. He wiped up the cum from his torso, then he got to his feet, dressed, and sheepishly left the bathroom. Neither of them spoke another word.

Michael spent the next several days replaying the incident in his head. Although he initially felt like his mother disliked their encounter, he had become convinced that she was trying to guide him to become a better man and lover. Even after the incident, she often referred to him as a “boy” in casual conversation. He abstained from masturbating as he was intent on saving every drop for the day that he proved his “manhood” to his mother.

It was nearly two weeks later when the family spent a “lazy day” lounging around the pool. Michael's mother wore the same bikini that had previously driven him to act on his impulses. He wondered to himself if she had done that on purpose.

After a few hours of sunning herself, his mother announced that she was heading inside for the day. Michael knew that his moment had presented itself and he headed inside moments later.

He marched to his parent's bedroom and opened the door. He found his mother still wearing her bikini as she gathered the clothing that she was going to change into.

“Get out of here, Michael! I don’t have time for your boyishness today,” she snapped.

“I’m not a boy, Mother. I am going to show you just how much of a man I have become,” Michael boasted.

He removed his swimsuit and stalked her slowly. As he approached her, he grabbed her breasts with both hands and gave them a firm squeeze. His mother let out a quiet yelp.

Michael grabbed onto his mother’s hand and directed her against the side of the bed with her back facing toward him. He unhooked the strap on the back of her bikini top, leaving it to dangle from her head by just the neck-straps. Her breasts slumped to their natural position as they were freed from their constraints. Michael yanked her bikini bottoms down to her knees aggressively.

Without warning, Michael drove his cock into his mother’s pussy. It was as warm and wet as he remembered it to be. To his surprise, though, it was met with little resistance and got little reaction from her.

He quickly realized that his mother’s well-worn pussy was not going to be easily distressed by some slow, gentle fucking.

Michael grabbed his mother’s hips and began thrusting aggressively. His torso slammed into his mother’s backside with every thrust, causing her ample backside to ripple with the impact.

After a couple of minutes, Michael groaned, “Tell me, Mother. Tell me how much you like my cock in your pussy.”

She hesitated for a moment before responding, “I love the way my son’s cock feels inside my pussy!”

Michael continued on, but he had absorbed the way that she had edited his directive. He was convinced that she wanted this interaction and that her previous and current comments were meant to guide his actions.

He leaned over and yanked his mother’s hair. He ordered her to give him a series of prompted responses about how much she was enjoying their moment.

Feeling increasingly confident, Michael pushed himself faster and harder than before. His mother had slowly squirmed her way onto the top of the bed and he pursued her. He mashed her face into the mattress as he pummeled her with his cock.

“Say that you want your son to own your pussy, Mother!” he barked.

As he spoke those words, he felt his mother trembling. She started to speak, but her words were incomprehensible.

Michael quickly realized that his mother was having an orgasm. He couldn’t believe that she was at that point already. He thought that they were still less than ten minutes into their encounter. That seemed like that was really quick for a woman to orgasm, but he wasn’t complaining. He wondered if the mental games that they were playing had contributed to it.

“Say that your son’s cock makes you cum so hard, Mother!” Michael snarled.

Again, his mother mumbled into the mattress what seemed to be a reiteration of his directive. From then on, Michael just barked the word “Again!” over and over.

His mother started to cry out. Her legs seemed to go weak as she seemed to be mid-orgasm. Michael had one last directive for her.

“Say that want your son to cum in your pussy, Mother!”

Her words were even less intelligible than before as he ordered her to repeat his words once again.

Realizing that he was near orgasm himself, Michael forced his mother down onto her stomach. His pace and aggressiveness increased to a frenzy. He continued pumping until his body failed to respond. They were both completely still, other than the throbbing of Michael's cock as it deposited his load into his mother's pussy.

Wearily, Michael started to back away. He had driven his mother's body all the way across the bed and her upper body was dangling over the edge. Her bikini bottoms were still in a tangle around her knees. His rapidly softening cock slipped free of his mother's pussy and cum immediately started to trickle out.

Michael climbed off of the bed and put his swimsuit back on. As he was leaving the bedroom he remarked, “You should clean yourself up before dad finds you lying there with my cum dripping out of your fuckhole.”

As Michael went to close the door, he heard his mother mumble, “Now you are a man, Michael.”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments