Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Siblings

"Michelle and Michael's sexual involvement with their parents is exposed in the most unexpected way"

112
12 Comments 12
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the conclusion to my "The Family" series. I hope that you enjoy it. Thank you all for the incredible response that the first two chapters have already received. If you hadn't noticed, I haven't given Michael and Michelle's mother and father actual names. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I didn't want to sidetrack the reader from what were actually the two main characters."

It was Labor Day weekend and Michelle had spent the previous couple of weeks at college. She had begun her internship, so much of her time was spent on her current work assignment. She arrived home on Saturday but had to leave late Sunday because her internship employer required her to work on the holiday. As a result, the family was going to celebrate the holiday together on Sunday with a family dinner. 

Michelle had hoped to have some “alone time” with her father over the weekend. During summer break, she and her father had fucked almost every day. The entire summer was clouded in a blur of hard sexual poundings and twitching orgasms for Michelle. 

It was only two weeks later, and Michelle was already craving her father’s cock. Unfortunately, Saturday was a whirlwind of visitors and interruptions that prevented such an encounter. Her father was not at home most of the morning on Sunday and by the time he had returned, her brother Michael had arrived for the family gathering. It seemed unlikely that she was going to get her itch scratched anytime soon. 

Neither Michelle nor Michael had any idea that their sibling was involved with a parent. Likewise, neither of them were completely sure that their other parent knew. 

Michael had been having an active sexual relationship with his mother for over two years at that point. While the frequency varied somewhat based on his schedule, he usually fucked her twice a week on average. Their encounters had grown increasingly male-dominant to the point where his mother had essentially become his personal fuck toy and cumdump. 

Their father finally arrived home early in the afternoon. While their mother spent the afternoon working on most of the side dishes, their father manned the grill, cooking up steak, shrimp, and corn on the cob. 

After dinner and the subsequent cleanup, the family settled into the living room. Michael and his mother were on opposite ends of the couch, while Michelle and her father grabbed the two recliners. There was casual conversation exchanged as the television played in the background. 

Without provocation, Michelle's father whispered, “Sit on daddy’s lap, sweetheart.” 

Michelle hesitated for a moment, but when she got the “look” from her father, she sheepishly conceded. 

Michael found it strange that Michelle was seated on her father's lap. It was an unusual activity for Michelle, to say the least. Within several minutes, he heard Michelle whisper “Daddy” several times. As he turned back, he found that his father had unbuttoned Michelle's shorts, and his hands were inside of them. It appeared as if he was fingering her pussy. 

Michelle could not believe that her father was being so bold. Besides, he had never fingered her previously. Her mother and brother had both turned toward them. Michael seemed to be in shock, but her mother wasn’t surprised at all. 

As she was being handled by her father, she watched as her mother cuddled up to her brother, Michael. She whispered into his ear for a bit, before unbuttoning his pants, pulling out his cock, and stroking it. 

It was immediately obvious to Michelle that she was not the only one having an incestuous relationship with their parent in the room. She looked on in shock as her brother groped her mother's breasts while she stroked his cock. Michaels's cock even resembled that of her father. 

Michael could not believe how quickly the reveal had happened. Unfazed, he stared down both his sister and father as he grabbed his mother’s head and directed it to his cock. He was determined to show his father that he had become the alpha male of the family. Michelle watched nervously as her mother sucked her brother's cock. 

Meanwhile, her father continued his aggressiveness. He pulled her shirt over her head and removed her bra. He cupped her breast with one hand while he continued fingering her with the other. Then he whispered, “Take out Daddy’s cock, sweetheart,” into her ear. Michelle complied as the scenario got increasingly graphic. 

Michael took his father's actions to be a personal challenge. He ordered his mother to remove her clothing while he did the same. He turned his mother so that she faced his father while he slid his cock inside of her. He started to fuck her aggressively as he whispered taunts into her ear. She groaned in pleasure as she repeated anything that he told her to say. 

Michelle couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. Her mother kept crying out things like “Michael is the best fuck that I have ever had” and “Nobody has ever made me cum harder than you, Michael.” 

Her father seemed unfazed, though. Instead, he ordered Michelle to remove the remainder of her clothing. By the time she complied, her father had pulled his pants down to his ankles. He instructed her to mount him. It was unusual for her father to ask such a thing as he was always completely dominant. Michelle lowered herself onto her father's cock and started to ride it. Within several minutes, he told her to stop. Then he flashed her a smile and asked her to get down on the floor and onto all fours. Michelle’s eyes lit up. She had offered herself in that way several times previously, but her father would always demand something else. She did as he asked and stared at him, beckoning him to take her. 

Unknowingly, Michael had won the standoff with his father. He continued to obliviously fuck his mother, not realizing that his father had wanted to continue their game of one-upmanship. His mother tapped him on the shoulder and asked him to stop. Michael was shocked. She had never asked him to stop previously. Then she told him to look at the floor. 

Michael found his little sister naked on all fours on the floor. Her tight, little ass was pointed in his direction. He could see that her breasts had continued to grow. While they were not nearly as large as his mother's, they were probably a C-cup. The more that he stared at her body, the more he liked it. He felt his body instinctively thrust several times, even though his cock was still buried inside of his mother. 

“Show your sister what kind of man you have become,” his mother whispered. 

That was all of the provocation that Michael required. He climbed off of the couch and approached his little sister. Michelle immediately got a panicked look on her face as she looked to her father for help. 

“Don’t worry, sweetheart. Michael knows what he is doing,” her father assured her. 

That response surprised Michael even more than it did Michelle. Michael smiled at his father, who seemed to be proud of his son for the first time ever.  

Brimming with confidence, Michael drove his cock into his younger sister's pussy. He hesitated momentarily as he processed the difference between how tightly Michelle's walls hugged his cock when compared to his mother's. 

Michael had developed incredible control and stamina in the past couple of years. He had found it easy to sexually toy with his mother, often bringing her to multiple orgasms before he allowed himself to experience his own climax. He began to doubt if he could perform as well with his sister. His mother had been his only previous partner, so his techniques were untested on anybody else. 

Michelle groaned as her brother entered her with little warning. His cock felt much like her father's, but it was noticeably more rigid. She had not noticed it before with her father, but his cock was firm at the core but squishy on the exterior. Michael, however, was entirely rigid. His youthful virility was immediately apparent. As Michael started to thrust, his rigidity was even more obvious. She could feel every groove and ridge of his cock as it massaged her vagina. 

After several strokes, Michael lowered his body on top of Michelle's. Her firm, young body felt incredible when pressed up against his. He resumed fucking his sister but was less aggressive than he generally was. His motion was still moderately long and quick, but he wasn’t driving himself into Michelle as he was usually prone to do. 

As Michael pressed his body against Michelle, she imagined that they look like two dogs fucking on the floor. It felt like Michael was all over her, controlling her, almost consuming her. At the same time, there was a glimmer of intimacy mixed in with feral sexuality. 

Michael's chin was pressed firmly on her shoulder. He whispered commands into her ear, much like he had done to her mother earlier. When Michelle failed to respond, Michael grabbed the back of her hair and pulled it firmly. Michelle cried out in discomfort before repeating a series of his taunts. 

“My brother's cock feels so good inside of me.” 

“Take me, Michael. Fuck your little sister.” 

“Don’t stop, Michael. I need you to fill me with your cum.” 

As Michael was playing mental games with his sister, they found themselves joined on the floor by their parents. They were in much the same position as Michael and Michelle, but their father was in a kneeling position and had a firm grip on their mothers' hips. 

Shortly thereafter, Michelle felt the early stages of her crescendo. Michael could sense the earliest of her trembles. He immediately referenced them in his whispers as he bragged about how intense her orgasm would be. 

Whether it was Michael's skill, distraction, or something else, Michelle could feel her orgasm approaching faster than she ever could have imagined. Feeling overwhelmed, she scanned the room to find her parents in the exact same position as when she interrupted them months ago. 

The first wave of her orgasm hit Michelle hard. With nowhere to go but down, her shoulders and face mashed into the carpet while her ass remained in the air. There would be no escape or reprieve though, as Michael was undeterred. He chased her to the floor, maintaining contact with her. 

Michelle let out several long moans as her orgasm neared its most intense point. Then she heard a familiar sound. It was the noise that her mother had made during orgasm when Michell had interrupted her parents. She rolled her head on the carpet, turning to get a look at her mother. She quickly realized that it wasn’t her mother making that noise, it was her. 

Michelle cried out loudly for nearly a minute until her orgasm began to wane. Michael, finding himself further along than he would have liked, gave in to temptation and decided to finish with a flurry. His thrusting became slightly clumsy, and he was clearly chasing his own climax. 

Michelle could hear Michael moaning lightly and mumbling to himself as his frenetic thrusting became more aggressive. A brief announcement of, “I’m cumming” was next, followed by the warm spray of his seed inside of her. 

The two slumped to the floor in exhaustion. They both turned to watch their parents as it seemed like their own finale was not far off. 

TalianaReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TalianaReyes

Their father still had a firm grip on their mothers' hips. It was the sort of hard, direct sex that Michelle had grown to know well. After several minutes, their mother started to cry out. At first, it was soft, then that strange cry began again. Unlike the first time that she heard it, Michelle knew exactly what that noise was about this time. 

She was still stunned by how good Michael had made her feel and that her older brother had just come inside of her. 

Michelle continued to watch the entirety of her mother's orgasm intently. She was intrigued by the way that her mother never struggled. She simply accepted and enjoyed whatever physical pleasure was offered to her. By the time her orgasm was finished, their mother had a dazed look on her face and her body seemed almost lifeless. 

Their father was clearly holding her body up as he continued to fuck their mother like a ragdoll. He continued for several more minutes before moaning, “Oh, yeah. Here we go.” 

He never stopped thrusting entirely, although his movements became quite jerky. He powered through the entire orgasm and when he was finished, he relinquished his hold on their mothers' hips. She slumped to the floor as their father towered over her with cum still dripping from his softening cock. 

It was the experience that Michelle had desired for months. She found it strange that she didn’t feel jealous in some way, particularly since she had to witness it from several feet away. Michelle realized how perfect their parents really were for one another, just like…she and Michael were. 

Michael, on the other hand, was disappointed with both his performance and his lapse of control. His father reached out and placed his hand on his son's shoulder and Michael responded in kind. It was a surreal father-son bonding moment given the circumstances. 

Michael stared intently at his younger sister as she lay on the floor in front of him. He felt his cock slowly rise once again and smiled as he realized that he had a second opportunity to demonstrate his sexual proficiency to Michelle. He had never gone more than one round previously, but he was a young man, there was no reason why he couldn’t continue on. 

Michelle could hear Michael moving behind her. She felt him hovering over her just seconds before she felt his body on top of her back. His legs burrowed in between hers, spreading them wide and forbidding them from closing. His erect cock entered her seconds later. 

It was the first time that Michelle had sex multiple times in many months. Her father was always one and done, either out of necessity or disinterest. She had never had sex that quickly post-orgasm, at least not after a non-clitoral orgasm. 

Michael pinned her firmly against the floor as he raised his hips and then sent his body crashing against hers. Every movement felt sharper than before. It was clear that she was experiencing increased sensitivity from her earlier climax. 

Michael hugged Michelle around the neck and shoulders as he resumed his banter, although this time it was slightly different. He told her how good her tight, wet pussy felt around his cock, and that she was his property now so he could fuck her anytime and anywhere he wanted to. Then he told her that he was going to make her cum over and over again until she couldn’t take it anymore. 

Michelle didn’t answer, but she absorbed every word that Michael said. While it wasn’t the stuff of fluffy, romance novels, it was the stuff of her naughtiest fantasies. 

Michael's thrusting was getting increasingly aggressive. The strokes were long, and his body crashed into hers with increasing impact. Each thrust drove her body to the floor, knocking the wind out of her lungs if she wasn’t prepared and causing her to groan with each impact. 

The living room echoed with the sound of Michelle's groans until they were interrupted by their parents. Their mom and dad were seated on the floor together, cheering Michael on as he fucked his sister. 

Michelle's first orgasm had come quickly and the second seemed to be arriving even more quickly. Her voice went deep as she growled, “I’m cumming! Oh, fuck! Michael, I’m cumming!” 

Her arms began to flail wildly. Michelle tried her best to “live in the moment,” but it was a struggle to remain still. She planted her fingers into the carpet as she braced herself. 

Michelle's second orgasm was more intense than the first. She cried out over and over, although she couldn’t really hear herself. Her fingers clawed at the carpet aggressively. She was glad that she didn’t have long fingernails as she would certainly have broken some of them off. 

Her vision blurred as her torso quivered and jerked. She felt like she lost consciousness for a moment. She awoke with saliva pouring from her mouth just as her brother seemed to be slowing down. 

Michael could not believe how his little sister reacted to their second encounter. He hadn’t seen a woman have that powerful of an orgasm previously. He was extremely glad that he decided to give it a second attempt and equally proud that he could offer Michelle that much pleasure. 

He climbed off of her prone body and withdrew his still-erect cock. He turned Michelle gently over onto her back. She looked so incredibly sexy as she was sprawled out on the floor. It didn’t take long for him to decide that he was not through with his younger sister just yet. 

Michael lifted Michelle's legs into the air and slid his cock inside of her once again. Michelle shivered as Michael's cock penetrated her. He pinned his body against hers. Tingles permeated his entire body as he felt his younger sister's tight, little body pressed against his. As he cradled Michelle's head, her eyes seemed to plead with him. He was sure that she was about to ask him to stop. 

Michelle couldn’t believe how sensitive she had become. Michael’s every movement felt like it was magnified ten times. She considered asking him to stop or at least wait for a bit, hoping that her sensitivity would subside. Instead, she decided to push forward. 

As he leaned in, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him toward her with all of her strength. Their lips mashed together so tightly that it was almost painful, but she was not going to let go. Michelle said the words, “Fuck me, Michael,” as their mouths moved in tandem. 

Michael went slowly, realizing that his sister was experiencing some sort of sexual anguish. Their lips were locked so tightly that every time they exhaled through their mouths, they would force air into one another's lungs....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments