Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Daddy

"A young woman finds desire in an unexpected form"

145
14 Comments 14
11.1k Views 11.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first installment of my "The Family" trilogy. Stay tuned. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The other two chapters will follow very shortly."

Michelle arrived at her family home several hours earlier than expected for spring break. She was a radiotherapy student at Duke University. Michelle expected to complete all of her classwork during the current semester before beginning her internship. 

She didn’t really have any plans for the break, at least not anything significant. She did hope that some of her friends from home would be around and available to hang out with during the break. 

As she got out of her car, she was surprised that nobody greeted her. She left her heavy bags in the car since she always made her father carry them in for her. She entered the house and still there was nobody around. As she walked through the house, she heard a thumping sound. She looked inside her parent’s bedroom to find them having sex. 

Her father was kneeling on top of the bed behind her mother, who had her ass in the air and her face pressed against the mattress. 

Michelle was shocked at the sight. She quickly ducked back into the hallway, wishing that she hadn’t just witnessed what she had just seen. She decided to try to sneak out of the house unnoticed and then make an obnoxiously loud entrance in a few minutes. 

As she started slowly slinking down the hall, her mother got very loud. Her sounds were muffled, but she sounded like some sort of wild animal. Curiosity got the best of Michelle, and she took one last look. Her father was giving it to her mom hard and it was apparent that she was having an intense orgasm. 

Sensing that things might be wrapping up shortly, Michelle hurried out of the house as quietly as she could. She went to her car, opened the door, and sat in the driver's seat. She grabbed her phone and pretended to be talking, just in case she was discovered while she was stalling for time. 

She waited a few minutes before grabbing her belongings from the car. She opened and slammed doors several times before she grabbed an oversized bag. She slowly lugged it to the back door of the house. She re-entered the house banging and rattling her way through the entryway. 

“Hey guys, I’m early!” she shouted. 

Her father appeared soon after, wearing shorts and a T-shirt. He said that they just finished some yard work, and her mom was getting cleaned up. He grabbed Michelle’s bag and carried it the rest of the way. Then he put his shoes on and carried the rest of her stuff in. 

Michelle headed to her room to gather her thoughts. She still couldn’t believe what she walked in on. She couldn’t get the image of her father sexually dominating her mother out of her mind. Even more so, she couldn’t get over her mother’s reaction to it. 

Since Michelle got home unexpectedly early, her parents decided to take her out for dinner. They all got cleaned up and headed out to a local steakhouse. Her parents didn’t seem to notice, but she was distracted the entire time. She just couldn’t look at the two of them the same way. 

Once they were back home, Michelle mostly stayed inside her bedroom. As hard as she tried to banish the images of her parents fucking, they kept returning. Eventually, she settled into her bed and went to sleep. 

That night she had a familiar dream. It was the same view of her parents having sex that she had seen the previous day. Her father was giving it to her mother hard and steady, while her mother was making those same strange noises. She focused in on her mother, but her moans ceased. Then she cried out, “Fuck me, Daddy!” 

Suddenly, it was no longer Michelle’s mother in that position, it was Michelle. Her father was fucking her just like he did to her mother. Michelle was even making the same noises as her mother did. 

Michelle woke up in a daze. Both of her arms were pinned between her thighs, and she was grinding her clit against them. Her panties were wet, and her arms felt damp and cool from where she had slid against them. 

Michelle felt completely ashamed of herself. She was reluctant to admit to herself what had become completely obvious, that she was having sexual fantasies about her father. Even though she was incredibly aroused, she refused to finish herself off. 

She lay in her bed for a while before getting up. It was still terribly early, but she couldn’t go back to sleep and wasn’t sure that she wanted to. 

She decided to get up and take a shower since she needed a change of clothes anyway. Once it got to be a reasonable time, she texted a friend to see if she wanted to stop over and hang out at the pool for the day. 

Fortunately, her friend Rebecca wasn’t busy, and she stopped over around eleven in the morning. Her presence was a pleasant distraction for Michelle as it kept her mind off of her newest sexual interest. The girls didn’t swim because the water was still quite cold, but they sunned themselves in their bikinis for most of the day. 

Rebecca left around five in the afternoon because she had to work a late shift at her part-time job. Michelle hated to see her go. She feared her own inability to ward off her taboo thoughts. 

Michelle’s fears were quickly realized. Desperate to find a way to sate her newfound desires and hopefully put them behind her, she wondered if satisfying some of her curiosities would help alleviate her anxiety. 

She had never seen her father naked, at least not in her conscious existence. Her inquisitiveness about her father’s sexual effectiveness had led her to wonder exactly what he had going on down there. 

Everybody in the family was quite modest in their household growing up. Her father and older brother rarely walked through the house in just their underwear. The same could be said for Michelle and her mother. The girls shared one bathroom and the boys shared the other. They would occasionally move freely into their own bathroom, but never the other. 

Michelle hoped to satisfy her curiosity by sneaking a peek at her father. She had an old desktop computer in her room that had a wireless webcam attached. She snuck into the bathroom that her father used and set up the webcam in the corner, pointing it at the shower. 

She was nervous the remainder of the day, fearing that it would somehow get noticed. Hopefully, her mom would not go on some sort of “spring cleaning” spree and see it. 

Michelle monitored the bathroom continuously that evening. Finally, her father headed in for his evening shower. Once she heard the water turn on, she scurried to her computer. She fired up the webcam software. Suddenly she feared that turning the camera on would create a “beep” or “hum” that would alert her father. Fortunately, it didn’t seem to generate any sort of significant noise. 

She had butterflies in her stomach and her hands trembled as she started to record the feed. She watched it occasionally but kept running back and forth to her door to make sure that she wouldn’t be caught. The entire process took about eight minutes according to the timer on the software, but it felt to Michelle like it had been an hour. 

She continued to record until her father left the bathroom. Several minutes later, she snuck back into the bathroom and retrieved the webcam. The air in the bathroom was still heavy with moisture. She tucked the camera under her arm and scurried back to her room. 

A sense of relief washed over Michelle as she closed the door behind her. With her tracks sufficiently covered, Michelle was free to watch the footage at her leisure. 

She sat down in front of the computer and played the recording. There was little to see as her father waited for the hot water to arrive in the shower. He removed his clothes and tossed them into the laundry bin, then he hopped into the shower and closed the curtain. The entire sequence provided barely a glimpse of his cock other than some incidental exposure as he turned slightly to the side or a quick flash as he closed the curtain. 

Michelle was beginning to fear that her efforts would be for nothing. So far, all that she had seen was her father’s hairy backside. After several minutes of being hidden behind a shower curtain, her father slung the curtain open. He was completely exposed for a moment as he reached for a towel. His cock fluttered around as he toweled off. The towel, unfortunately, blocked Michelle’s view more times than not. Once dry, he got dressed rather quickly. 

Michelle stopped the video and set up two tabs; one at the moment that he opened the shower curtain and one at the point that he was dressed. 

She played just that section, this time she zoomed in and tried to see things in closer detail. The video did not reveal anything that impressed Michelle in the way that she had hoped. Instead, all that she got was a hairy, mid-forties man with a prototypical “dad bod.” In addition, she was disappointed by his cock. She wasn’t sure what she had expected, but from what she could see, it wasn’t significantly larger than that of her past boyfriends. 

Michelle got up from her chair. She couldn’t believe that her father wasn’t more impressively hung than he was. She started to wonder once again about how he had induced that sort of reaction from her mother. 

After a couple of minutes had passed, Michelle found her once again playing the video. Further zooming in on her father’s cock seemed to reveal that it was a bit thicker and longer than she had thought, but it was hard to tell behind all of that body hair. 

She found herself becoming more attracted to his hairy, manly physique. Most of her boyfriends had been fit and mostly hairless. That was the “beauty standard” for men her age and it was one that she had always liked. Something about the raw, manly appearance of her father had caused her to reevaluate what true masculinity was. 

FeliciaDugan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FeliciaDugan

As the evening rolled on, Michelle must have watched that eighty-seven-second clip of the video more than forty times. She had memorized every movement down to the finest detail. Her father’s rugged manliness had completely redefined what she found sexually appealing. 

Michelle eventually relented. She settled into her chair for one last time. She raised up her long, nightshirt as she got seated. Leaning back slightly, she pinned the bottom edge of her shirt around her waist. She set the recording to Autoplay as she pulled her panties down and away with her left hand. Gazing at the screen, she started to slowly rub her clit with her right hand. 

After warming up a bit, she blurted out, “Oh, Daddy!” 

She stopped momentarily and instinctively covered her mouth. She was surprised by what she had just said, but even more surprised about how good it felt to say it. 

With a naughty smile on her face, she resumed masturbating. She would mostly focus on the screen, but her eyes would occasionally close for a moment when a wave of pleasure arrived. She continued to call out to her father quietly in increasingly dirty language. 

As her orgasm neared, Michelle’s eyes closed tightly as she started to tense up. 

“Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my tight little pussy!” she called out. 

“What was that, sweetheart?” a deep male voice asked. 

Michelle stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes flashed wide open in shock. She turned her head to the side to find her father within arm's reach. 

Her hands flailed in surprise. They smacked against her keyboard shelf, sending the mouse tumbling to the floor. Her panties snapped against her midsection, creating that sound that only an elastic waistband makes. She looked down to see her awkwardly positioned panties and scurried to pull her shirt down to cover herself up. 

She looked over to her father, hoping that somehow he didn’t see what she was doing. To her surprise, he wasn’t looking at her. He was looking at her computer screen. Michelle reached for her mouse, hoping to shut the video off quickly. When she couldn’t find the mouse, she lunged at the monitor and clumsily turned the power off. 

“What were you watching, honey?” her father asked. 

Embarrassed, humiliated, ashamed, and well and truly busted, Michelle started to cry. She felt her father’s comforting hand on her shoulder, and she started to immediately confess the entire situation. He probably couldn’t understand most of what she was saying through her muffled, rambling confession, but he could clearly see what her current state was. 

“It’s okay, sweetheart. You are a young woman with the needs of a grown woman. There is nothing wrong with satisfying those needs.” 

Maybe it was just her imagination, but her father’s touch felt different. It triggered that warm sensation in her core. She wondered what exactly he had meant by that last line. 

But as she looked into her father’s eyes, there was no doubt in her mind what he had meant. 

“Daddy, I want…” she stopped mid-sentence. 

“Say it all, sweetheart. I need you to say the words,” her father demanded. 

“Daddy, I want you to fuck me,” Michelle stated. She smiled proudly at her father. Other than the experimentation that she had done earlier in the night, she hadn’t called her father “Daddy” since she was young. At her current age, it sounded so naughty and sexual. 

Her father guided her to her feet and ordered her to remove her clothes. She tried to make it slow and sexy, but that didn’t seem to be her father’s style. He briefly touched her body in several places before telling her to get onto the bed. 

He stripped down quickly and found Michelle perched on all fours eagerly awaiting the sexual experience that she had been fantasizing about. Her father quickly dashed those hopes when he directed her onto her back at the edge of the bed. He told her that he needed to see her beautiful body and face. 

As he approached Michelle, he spread her legs as he pressed his body against hers. He pressed his erect cock down against her abdomen. The tip of his cock fit perfectly against the outline of her navel. 

“Do you see that, sweetheart? You were made to be a perfect fit,” her father stated. 

Michelle nodded at her father as she stared at his erect cock. She could see that it was definitely longer and thicker than she had previously experienced. 

Her father gave her one last chance to change her mind. He told her that he wasn’t her boyfriend and that it wasn’t going to be a romantic experience. He added that there would be no breaks in the action and that he would be in full control. Michelle quickly agreed as that was exactly what she wanted from their encounter anyway. 

Within seconds, her father leaned back and drove his cock halfway inside of her. Michelle’s mouth immediately drew wide open as she let out an audible gasp. She couldn’t believe how significant a bit of girth felt inside of her. 

“Daddy!” she immediately cried out. 

Her father gave her a look that said, “I told you so” and continued on. He started fucking Michelle in slow steady strokes as he quickly gained depth. Michelle grasped at her bedspread with both hands as she attempted to cope with her father’s size. 

He was already balls deep inside of his daughter within a minute of gaining penetration. Michelle was in obvious discomfort as she continued grasping at the bedspread. Through clenched teeth, she barked defiantly, “Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me hard!” 

Her father reached out and caressed her cheek for just a moment before granting her wish. He wrapped his hands around her thighs as he forced her toward him with every lunge. After several minutes of hard thrusting, Michelle could clearly tell that he had broken her in. The pain and discomfort had evaporated, leaving only the dark pleasures of hard sex. 

Michelle reached between her legs, wanting to rub her clit as her father fucked her. He quickly brushed her hand away. 

“If you want to cum, then cum,” he ordered. 

Michelle wasn’t sure what to do with her hands at that point. She ended up with her arms curled awkwardly over her torso as she lie prone on the bed. She tried to focus on her own body and to truly absorb every sensation. Several minutes elapsed as her father continued to have his way with her. 

She had become lost in the moment until she realized that she was on the verge of orgasm. Her legs and torso had already started to tremble, although she didn’t know for how long. 

“Daddy, I’m cumming!” she moaned. He smiled at her and gave her a look that indicated that he had already known that. 

Michelle started to squirm and fidget as her sensations increased. Her father, however, maintained a firm grip on her and continued on as if there was nothing unusual happening. 

Michelle’s face grew red, and a vein rose prominently on her forehead. Her body began to writhe as she clutched her head tightly with both hands. She started barking out random expletives, spitting with every word. Not surprisingly, none of that deterred her father in the least. 

Eventually, she collapsed onto the bed, almost seeming unconscious. Her father still continued on his mission, watching as a random aftershock surged through his daughter’s prone body. She lay there for several additional minutes until she felt her father increase his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments