Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tale of Two Moms - Doctor Side - Chapter XI

30
9 Comments 9
7.0k Views 7.0k
6.6k words 6.6k words

While the morning tango of sexual tension was playing out in the middle-class Bradley home, across town in the affluent Sterling Heights section, a similar dance was just beginning in the opulent Armstrong house. Tyler was still fast asleep, but his mom was lying alone in her huge king-size bed, reliving the events of the last few days in her mind just as Charlotte was; and like Charlotte, Julie's pussy was starting to quake.

 

The pretty blonde physician’s mind wandered back to her office Thursday morning, and the moment Jamie Bradley’s hard cock began pulsing in her hand, and the staccato bursts of sweet young cum splattered against her face and lips. As she reminisced, she kicked off the Egyptian cotton sheets and pulled her nightgown over her head, leaving her nude on the bed.

 

As she lay back and began to replay Thursday morning in her mind, her hands began caressing her athletic body. Even after the intense fucking her husband had given her before he departed for Dubai, and the amazing lesbian experience she had shared with Charlotte by the pool, she was still in a heightened state of arousal; and it was all sparked by that moment when she drew Jamie Bradley’s sweet young cum into her mouth and swallowed the creamy goodness.

 

Julie was a doctor who had minored in psychology and understood behavioral ‘triggers’, but she still wasn’t sure why the taste of her young patient’s sperm had triggered such an obsessive desire deep inside her. But at that moment the ‘how’ or ‘why’ didn’t matter, all she cared about was the intense ache building deep in her pussy; an ache that needed to be addressed immediately.

 

As one hand cupped her firm breast, and the other slid over her flat tummy to her smooth pubic mound, she recalled that moment when she licked her cum covered lips, and her taste buds were coated with Jamie’s sweet and tangy aphrodisiac. She let out a groan as her fingers reached her sodden pussy lips, and then she gasped as two of her delicate, tapered fingers penetrated her labia and lodged deep in her steaming cunt.

 

She owned a vibrator, but this morning it wasn’t needed. Julie was hurtling towards orgasm as her fingers now concentrating on her hard clitoris. As she rubbed the tiny pea, she started to think about her poolside encounter with her new ‘BFF’, the curvaceous Charlotte Bradley, and her first taste of another woman’s pussy. Her finger was a blur now, and her insides felt like molten lava as her climax prepared to pour over her, but just as she was about to cum, there was a light tap on her door.

 

Julie knew it could only be her son Tyler, and she tried to stop fingering herself, but unlike Charlotte when Jamie had interrupted her, Julie was so close to orgasm that her body wouldn’t listen. She tried to speak, to tell him he couldn’t come in, but the feeling was just too intense, so instead of stopping and composing herself, Julie kept rubbing her clit. She hoped he would just give up and go away, but in a few seconds, there was another knock, followed by Tyler saying, “Mom, are you awake?”

 

Now Julie was beyond the point of no return. She was so close that even if she stopped stroking her clit right then, she was going to climax. So, she continued to frig herself without an ounce of concern that her son might catch her; in fact, she was so overcome with lust that she almost hoped he would. Just then Tyler opened her door, and as his eyes focused on his masturbating mom, she came.

 

“Oh God; Tyler, get out!” Julie screamed as uncontrollable spasms of pleasure exploded deep in her belly, but her son couldn’t move. He was paralyzed by the sight of his beautiful mother lying naked on her bed with her legs spread wide, one hand moving furiously between her muscular thighs while the other clutched her breasts. It was the second time in two days that he had seen her naked, but this was different. Even with his limited sexual knowledge, he quickly realized she was masturbating, and despite him watching, her fingers never stopped assaulting her pulsating cunt.

 

As Tyler looked on, Julie’s back arched up from the satin sheets and her ass pressed into the mattress as her orgasm tore through her body. When he had seen her and Mrs. Bradley sunbathing nude the day before, it was from a distance, but now he was only a few feet from her, and he could clearly see her bright pink pussy lips shining with her juices, and her shapely legs were spread so wide that he could actually see her tiny puckered asshole clenching over and over with each orgasmic contraction.

 

The sight made blood rush to his penis, causing it to lengthen and swell. He felt almost light-headed as in a matter of seconds it grew to full erection; creating an obvious tent in the front of his lightweight sleep pants. And even though she was completely overcome with pleasure, Julie couldn’t help but see the impressive bulge, and that only intensified her climax. Then finally, even as her insides continued to ripple with orgasmic spasms, she managed to gasp, “Tyler, I c-c-can’t stop… puh-please leave!”

 

The teenage boy was suddenly shaken back to reality, and he apologetically said, “I’m sorry mom. I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry,” but that didn’t stop him from taking one last mental picture of his climaxing mother before backing out of her room.

 

Finally, Julie slumped back on the bed, her chest heaving and her mouth dry. It had been a far more intense masturbatory orgasm than usual, and she knew why; it was because of Tyler. While her outward reaction was embarrassment when he walked in on her, it was secretly what she wanted. She was glad he had seen her rubbing her pussy, and she was glad he had seen her cum. But now she feared she might have upset him, so once she calmed down, she slipped on the first robe she found, and without considering how transparent it was, headed down the hallway to his room.

 

When Julie reached her son’s closed door, she took a deep breath, softly knocked and said, “Tyler, may I come in?” When there was no reply, she knocked a little firmer and said, “Tyler, I know you’re in there, may I please come in?”

 

There was another moment of silence, but then Julie heard a forlorn voice quietly say, “It’s unlocked.”

 

The beautiful mother slowly opened the door to her son’s room, and as she peeked in, she saw he was lying on his bed, with the covers pulled up to his chest. He couldn’t even look her in the eyes as she walked to the foot of his bed and said, “Honey, I think we need to talk.”

 

Tyler couldn’t make eye contact, thinking she was about to chastise him for barging into her room, and he quickly blurted out, “Mom, I’m sorry I walked in on you. I knocked twice and asked if you were awake, but when you didn’t answer I thought you were still asleep, so I just came in.”

 

Julie could see how distressed her son was becoming and quickly replied, “Hey, hey, honey; I’m not mad at you. I just think we need to talk about, well… what you saw.”

 

Finally, Tyler lifted his eyes and saw his mom standing at the foot of the bed with a reassuring smile on her beautiful face. Her shining blonde hair hung over her shoulders, and her blue eyes seemed to sparkle. But what really caught his attention was the robe she was wearing; it was so sheer that he could her firm round breasts and bright pink her nipples through the material; and even though he was still distraught, the sight caused another erection to begin under his blanket.

 

After a long and uncomfortable pause, Julie finally said, “Tyler, do you know what I was doing?”

 

The teenager’s face turned a bright red, but he quickly said, “I’m not a kid mom, I think I know what you were doing.”

 

“So, tell me then,” his mom replied, pushing the uncomfortable issue.

 

“Do you really want me to say it, mom,” he quickly asked.

 

“Yes, I do Tyler,” Julie said.

 

“Okay, fine,” he said in an exasperated tone, but then he finally relinquished and softly said, “You were masturbating.”

 

“Now see, that wasn’t so hard to say, was it?” Julie asked as she moved to the side of the bed and sat down next to him.

 

“Well, it was kind of embarrassing,” Tyler tried to explain.

 

“That’s the point honey, masturbating shouldn’t be embarrassing, it’s perfectly natural; I mean I would appreciate my privacy, but I’m not embarrassed I was doing it,” Julie replied very confidently.

 

“I know it’s natural, but you’re my MOM,” Tyler exclaimed.

 

“So do you think mothers aren’t supposed to masturbate?” Julie asked.

 

Tyler paused for a moment, and then he said, “I just thought that once you were married, you didn’t need to do that.”

 

Julie almost laughed at her son’s innocence, then she said, “Tyler, your dad and I have a wonderful sex life,” a thought that made him cringe, and then she added, “but you don’t stop masturbating just because you get married; sometimes the urge just hits you and you do it. You masturbate, don’t you?”

 

The question caught Tyler off guard, and Julie could sense his hesitation in admitting it, so she decided to help the process along and with a reassuring smile she said, “Tyler, I’m your mom, I’m a doctor, and I do your laundry, so I think I figured it out.”

 

Her son let out a large sigh and said, “Yeah, I guess I do it sometimes.”

 

Once again Julie had to suppress a laugh at Tyler’s ‘sometimes’ reference, since the evidence she had found told her that he probably jerked off at least once a day, as most boys his age did. But to keep from adding to his embarrassment she just said, “And you shouldn’t feel embarrassed because you do; I’m not saying you do it in front of the neighbors, but as long as it’s practiced discreetly, masturbating is perfectly normal, for teenage boys and their moms.”

 

Tyler appreciated his mom’s blunt approach, and he actually did feel relieved that she told him he wasn’t a pervert for jerking off. He didn’t even feel embarrassed that they were discussing it as she sat on his bed wearing a thin robe that hid next to nothing. Then, before he realized the words were coming out of his mouth, he asked, “Mom, you said you couldn’t stop when I walked in. Why?”

 

Tyler’s question had caught Julie completely by surprise, but she kept her composure and said, “Tyler, right when you walked in, I started having an orgasm, and once you reach that point, there is just no way you can stop it… you understand, right?”

 

The teenager certainly knew what it was like to masturbate to orgasm, but he still wasn’t sure why his mom didn’t stop and said, “I guess, but you kept doing it right in front of me; couldn’t you have just stopped until I left and then, you know, finished?”

 

Now Julie was faced with a dilemma. She didn’t think he would understand that she had secretly wanted him to catch her, and she could tell he wasn’t grasping the concept of a woman’s orgasm being an unstoppable force, so she asked, “Tyler, have you ever heard the term, ‘blue balls?'”

 

The question actually made him blush a bit, and he said, “Yeah, I’ve heard guys use it.”

 

“And do you know what it means,” his mom asked, pushing the issue.

 

“Yeah, it’s when a girl, you know, gets a guy really excited and then, you know, kind of leaves him hanging,” the teenager replied, looking away from his mom.

 

“Well that’s certainly one way to get them,” Julie said to her son, and then she asked, “Has a girl ever done that to you?”

 

Tyler couldn’t believe his mom had just asked him if a girl had ever given him blue balls, but he tried to reason that because she was a doctor, it was different, so he said, “Yeah, it’s happened to me a couple of times.”

 

Julie squeezed her thighs together to quell the ache building in her groin as she imagined her son getting a throbbing erection from making out with some cute high school girl, but she kept her composure and said, “Well then you know how uncomfortable it can be when you are ‘left hanging’, as you said. So now do you understand why I couldn’t stop?”

 

Tyler still wasn’t sure he got the connection and said, “But mom, you’re a woman so, well, you can’t get blue balls… so you can stop that whenever you want.”

 

Julie could tell that he still wasn’t getting what she was saying. But it was also obvious by the lump in his covers that the sexual tone of the conversation had given him another erection. So, the physician side of her decided it was time she taught her son a little something about anatomy. With that, she said, “Tyler, you don’t need testicles to get ‘blue balls’, and quite frankly it’s a little chauvinistic for you to think that only men can get sexually frustrated.”

 

“I’m sorry, mom, I didn’t mean anything,” Tyler said, realizing his mom was a bit perturbed at his reply.

 

Julie wasn’t really upset at her son, and said, “I’m not mad, honey, I just want you to be respectful of a woman’s needs as much as your own,” and then she thought of a somewhat devious way to show Tyler why she couldn’t stop when he walked in on her, and she boldly said, “So I noticed you got an erection when you were watching me, and it looks like you have another one right now.”

 

Tyler was completely aghast. He quickly folded his hands over his lap and said, “Ummm, no that’s just the blanket, and I don’t think I got a… you know, when I saw you.”

 

Julie smiled and said, “Tyler, it’s okay, honey. You’re a teenage boy, for heaven’s sake.” Then she added, “And as a doctor, I can tell you that it is not uncommon for post-adolescent young men to view their mothers in a sexual way during their development.”

 

Tyler did feel more relaxed when his mom said that, and he added, “Yeah, I guess I did get one from watching you, you know, do that.”

 

Both mother and son chuckled, and then Julie said, “Well I’d like to think it might also be because you find me a little attractive too.”

 

“Jeez mom, I think you’re really pretty and have a really, you know… nice body,” Tyler suddenly blurted out, wishing he hadn’t gotten so detailed.

 

Julie sensed his sudden uneasiness and said, “Thank you honey, that’s very nice coming from a young man your age,” and then she stoked the sexual undertones in the room again when she said, “And I’m glad it wasn’t just Mrs. Bradley’s body that made you masturbate last night.”

 

“What… I mean, no, I didn’t last night… and I would never think about you and, you know…” Tyler said, trying to deny his mom’s outrageous, but true accusation.

 

“Tyler,” Julie interrupted, “When I was picking up your dirty laundry this morning, I found dry semen. I’m a doctor, remember,” and then she added, “And besides, I told you I'm okay that you find me attractive enough to fantasize about me.”

 

Her teenage son turned an even deeper shade of red, but instead of saying anything, he just nodded his head. That was when Julie decided to put her plan into effect and said, “You know Tyler, since you already have an erection, and you watched me masturbate this morning; I think it might be only fair if you let me see you masturbate right now.”

 

It took his young brain a moment to process what his mom said, but suddenly the light went off in Tyler’s head and he said, “You want me to WHAT?”

 

Julie could see it was going to take some reasoning to get him going, so she said, “Honey, I’m pretty sure you were going to masturbate before I came in, and the Bradleys will be coming over soon; so if you don’t want to greet them with an erection, I think you should go ahead and do it now.”

 

Tyler couldn’t believe his mom was actually suggesting that he jerk off in front of her, and he definitely wasn’t sure he could even do it. But then he looked down and saw her erect nipples showing through her sheer robe, causing a new rush of arousal to surge through his groin, and suddenly the idea of masturbating in front of his mom took on a new appeal.

 

Julie could tell his defenses were lowering, and to help accelerate the process, she reached to the top of the covers and pulled them down, revealing the very prominent bulge in the front of his thin cotton sweat pants. Then Tyler took over, and without saying a word, he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his pants, raised his ass off of the mattress and pushed them down, and as they cleared the head of his erect cock, it sprung back upwards, slapping against his bare skin.

 

Julie let out an audible, ‘ohhh,’ as her son’s erection came into full view. The first thing she noticed was that it was slightly longer than Jamie Bradley’s, but with about the same girth. The...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by talash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments