Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reconciliation pt 4

58
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
977 words 977 words

Author's Notes

"All characters are participating adults."

I made my way to my room to finish getting dry. Throwing on a pair of sweats and a black tank top sans bra and panties. I wasn't going to push him too far right now after turning his wife into goo.
 
I walked back out to the patio with my tablet and my own glass. I joined my brother and his makeshift work station to hopefully get my own work done. I passed him my glass, and he poured a few fingers. 

"Thanks for this. Kasey's been making all sorts of girly drinks; the sugar is killing my head." I thanked him.

Powering up my tablet and chewing on the end of my stylus, I chanced a look towards my brother. He was staring straight at me.

"Is she asleep?" he asked me softly. I couldn't tell if he was mad, turned on, or both. I wasn't exactly chomping at the bit to find out. 

He stood up and walked towards me. I shrank a little, and he laughed. Putting his arms out as wide as his smile, he said, "I'm not going to bite, baby."

I felt myself relax, and he wrapped me in a hug and kissed my forehead. I felt like I could truly breathe for the first time in a long time. 

"You're lucky I'm not busting your ass for that little show you just put on. What you fail to realize is that I set that up exactly as I wanted. Don't ever think you can pull one over on me, little one." He cupped my cheek and lifted my face toward his. Staring into my eyes, there were so many words that didn't need to be said. He kissed me softly and then nipped my lip hard enough to draw blood. 

"I'll play with you later, but I have work, and so do you. Get to it." He smirked his amazing smile at me, and I melted. 

After a few hours of work and staring at the screen, my head was starting to feel it. I powered down my tablet and went to put it and my keyboard in my room. Leaving my room, I dove in to check on Kasey. She was still out cold and snoring like a buzzsaw. I giggled and closed the door. She was definitely a cutie. 

I made my way back down and noticed my brother had ordered a pizza and my favorite cheesebread. The smell was heaven after the long day I had. I walked into the living room, and he had transformed it into a makeshift bed with all sorts of comforts. He even had my favorite snacks and a bottle of Maker's. I squealed with joy and gave him a huge hug. 

"I figured after playing so well for me that I'd set up a special something we haven't done in ages, adult style. Are you ready to conquer The Lord of the Rings?"

"If I couldn't make it through the movie at sixteen, what makes you think I'll be able to sit still long enough now?"

"That's why I grabbed the Maker's. You've been such a good girl the last couple of days, and I want you to know that I'm happy you're back." 

"I'm happy to be home, big brother. Now, pour some of that and grab the pizza." We ate and enjoyed our drinks. After so long, I kept losing the plot and annoying him with questions. 

I knew you couldn't make it through, just like old times." He kissed me deeply and made my head spin. It was one of those kisses that felt so good that it physically ached. I reached for his shirt and had it off in seconds. Admiring his abs with my finger tips, I made my way down to his boxers and shorts. I yanked them down far enough that his very familiar cock burst from the confinement. 

I was so close to getting my taste that he painfully grabbed a handful of my hair. Holding me back from what I wanted, I looked him in the face. He was smirking, the bastard. 

"You think I'd just let you do what you want, my little slut? Work for it. Beg me."

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

Feeling slightly humiliated, I removed my own clothing and got on my knees in front of him. He was leaking in front of my face, and I just wanted to savor every bit. But first, I had to beg. 

"I'm sorry, big brother, so very sorry. Please allow me to taste your cum and suck your dick. Please. I won't let anyone near me. Please, let me drain you dry with my pretty, whore mouth." 

He groaned, "I have been waiting many years to hear those words. Go ahead, but don't miss a drop, or you'll be cleaning it up with your tongue, like the filthy whore you are." 

"Yes, Sir." I went about my task, finding the same triggers that used to make him cum so quickly. I stuck my finger in my mouth along with his dick and got it sloppy wet. I took my finger and rubbed it against his rim. It didn't take long for my finger to slide inside. I kept sucking his cock while I fingered his ass. He grabbed my hair and started aggressively fucking my face. I added a second finger, and with his cock down my throat, I took the entire load, feeling like I was going to drown. 

"I haven't cum that hard in a long time, little sister." He kissed me again and pulled me into his chest. We snuggled till I fell asleep. In his place was a pink giraffe stuffie. I snuggled into it, smelling his cologne and drifting back to sleep.

Published 
Written by Bri947
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments