Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reconciliation pt 2

"Will she continue to endure in hopes of his forgiveness, or is there revenge on the horizon?"

107
17 Comments 17
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"All characters are 18+"

The house was quiet, and I made my escape. I put in my ear buds and started out slowly. The more my mind ran, the more relaxed I became. I made my way back to the house and grabbed a water bottle for the shower.

Clean and comfortable in sweats and an old band tee, I made my way downstairs and made a pot of coffee. I heard my brother enter the room, and I turned slightly to give him a small smile. I didn't wait for a response, and I filled my cup.

"Pour another baby sister and follow me to my office." I set the coffee on his desk, and he told me to take a seat on the couch. I felt intimidated and took my seat.

I finally looked at him to see him already watching me.

"You had the beginning of your punishment. Now, it's time to talk more about my rules."

"Rules? What was he talking about?" Wracking my brain, I recalled some of my memories from the previous night. Then it hit me—shit. He wasn't kidding then, and he definitely wasn't in the joking mood now. I swallowed and nodded my head. 

"I have this journal full of notes and such that you need to go over and follow. Don't worry about it now. We need to discuss the bigger rules."

Timidly, I replied. "Okay, big brother, I'm listening."

He sat in his chair and watched me for a moment. It only made my heart race harder. I wasn't sure what these rules were going to be, and I was always one to push back.

"My first rule is that you will work, even if it's just doing paperwork for me. My second rule is that while you are home, you will wear no bras or pants. Third, your bedroom door will remain unlocked at night. My final rule is that you may go out and have fun when what's in that journal is completed. Each time you return home from an outing, you will meet me in my office so I can make sure my little pussy is clean and untouched."

My mouth dropped open; he couldn't be serious. I didn't want to argue with or push him too much. It had only been a few days, and I wasn't sure how he was going to react. I shut my mouth angrily and gave him a glare.

"Drop the attitude, sister. I'm not asking for much, and after the shit you've pulled, you have no ground to stand on and complain. Now go; I don't need you today." With that, I swallowed bitterly, grabbed the journal, and went to my room.

Sitting on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands, I felt ashamed. Here was my hero, and he was so angry with me that it was hard to bear. I'd follow his rules and keep working on myself. Maybe he would forgive me after all of this, or he wouldn't.

I opened the journal, and a few things caught my eye as I skimmed one page. Things like no masterbation, shaving schedules, and other things made my eyes bug out of my head. I tossed the book on the bed, unsure of what to do. I grabbed my keys and left to do what always helps me feel better. Shopping.

I was out for hours. When I made it home, the house was still dark. I tried to slip into my room, but remembering the rules, I made my way to my brother's office. I knocked softly and walked inside. My brother was always working away on his laptop. He barely looked up at me and told me to set my bags down. 

"Lift up your skirt and bend over the desk." I did as I was told. Feeling the cool breeze on my ass made me squirm a bit. Why was it always cold in here? I heard his chair scoot back, and then I felt both of his hands on my ass.

"You're a half hour late, miss. I guess you didn't take all of my rules seriously, especially since this thong is blocking my view." I heard him reach for something and felt something cold against my skin. He cut my panties off my body and put them in his drawer. Smack. 

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

"I told you to keep this pussy bare; do you not know how to listen?" He said it coldly. Biting back my angry retort, I felt his fingers brush down my ass until he found my tight, dry pussy.

"Well, you listened to something. You may go." Hot and more sexually frustrated than I expected, I grabbed my stuff. I intend to go to my room and shove my fingers in my pussy and make myself cum. As I reached for the doorknob, he called out, "Follow my rules." All I could think was, Fuck him and his rules. I was a grown woman, and I was tired of him looking at me like that.

I made it to my room and threw my bags on the floor. I went to my drawer for something to play with. Realizing what he'd done while I was gone, I was utterly shocked. All of my toys were gone, as were all of my panties and bras, and in their place were plain, ugly garments.

Frustrated, I left them in the drawer and returned to my bed. What was the use of confronting him? Once he was stuck in his way, only he could change his mind. I got under my comforter, horny and uncomfortable.

My mind started to wander to all sorts of places, working my body up even more. Would he know if I did? I doubted it. I pulled my shorts aside, knowing I was already soaked. I made a few circles around my clitoral area and shoved a few fingers in my cunt. My orgasm came quick and sharp.

I grabbed a towel from the bottom drawer of the nightstand and cleaned up my hands and pussycat. Relieved enough to sleep, I dozed off.

The next thing I felt was a warm hand on my shoulder. I woke up a little and mumbled something to my brother. He told me to scoot over, so I did. I started to do so when I felt his hand on my stomach. I opened my eyes a little bit and asked what he was doing.

"I'm inspecting my property." I was too sleepy to care much about what he said. I tried to roll over and get comfortable again, but he pushed my shoulder back against the bed.

"I didn't say you could move." So I stayed on my back. I couldn't see him except for the moonlight coming through the window. He peeled my shorts off and dove down to take a lick.

"Just what I expected. You don't fucking listen, little sister." Just like that, I was busted for my small orgasm. He knew me too well.

"No strikes this time; it's too loud, but you will cover your mouth and let me eat you until I'm satisfied." I covered my mouth and nodded. I watched him duck back down, and as I felt him lick up my slit, I grasped the bedsheet in my hand.

My big brother took his time sucking on my pussy lips and exloping my every crevasse with his tongue. My whole body was on fire, and I wanted anything in that moment to happen. One flick of his tongue on my clitoral area, and I was lost. I exploded on my brother's face, and he just kept licking. I was so sensitive; I kept trying to push his head away from my throbbing pussy, but he was relentless. I knew I wasn't getting a break until he felt the punishment fit.

After my second soul sucking orgam, I tried bucking him off my pussy. He came up a little bit to whisper in my ear.

"This is mine. Not yours." He pinched my nipple hard, and I bit back a cry. He went back to tormenting orgasms out of my body until I was softly crying.

He ripped the blanket from my breasts and bit hard into each one. I did my best not to make any noise.

"Next time, I won't be so gentle. Now leave my pussy alone." He kissed me on the forehead and left the room.

Reeling from what just happened, I tried to get my body under control, but I was shaking. I turned on the TV softly to watch a movie and was able to relax and drift back off into sleep.

Published 
Written by Bri947
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments