Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reconciliation

"Can she earn his forgiveness after all this time?"

122
22 Comments 22
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"All characters are 18+"

"Well," I sighed. I unloaded my small bits of belongings from the Uber. With a wave of my hand, the driver was off. Hot and tired from the drive, there I stood staring at the house. Do I knock on the door or do I turn away from the safety of the roof I swore I'd never turn to? Without any other options, I approached the door and knocked softly. Hoping no one was home, I heard the door unlock and open upon a small, beautiful blonde.

"Hello, Kasey, is my brother home?" I was hoping to see my brother first but trying not to seem unkind, I gave her a small smile.

"Come in. He's off on a business trip but should be here some time late tonight or early in the morning." She eyed my bags by the door. "I see you have some bags, why don't you follow me?"

She grabbed a few things and I got the rest. I followed her down the hallway and she opened the door to the guest bedroom.

"It isn't much, but it has its own bathroom and will give you some space while you get on your feet." I stood stock still, hands full of bags. I eyed Kasey from the side.

"What about my brother? He's going to be upset." She seemed to be unphased as she told me she would handle my brother. We chatted for a few more minutes before she left me to unpack what I had and take a shower.. I thought she mentioned something about dinner but I was too focused on getting out of these clothes. She closed the door behind her.

After a long, hot shower and dressed in sweats and a tank top. I ventured down the stairs to find the smell that was making my stomach growl.

There was Kasey at the stove with her hair thrown up in a mess and pajamas of her own, although she opted for shorts.

I couldn't help but take a peek as she stood on her toes to get something out of the cupboard. Her ass was barely hanging out of the bottom of her shorts. I quickly looked away and announced myself. She turned to me with a smile, a drink and told me dinner would be ready soon and to go relax on the couch.

It would be hours yet until my brother made it home, I knew he'd stop and grab a drink before he made it back home. Probably for the better. I let my thoughts trail off while I enjoyed my drink..

A little while later, I felt Kasey shake my shoulder a little bit and tell me dinner was done. I got up and helped her carry our food to the living room with another couple glasses of something fruity.

I almost giggled, it matched her cute little pajamas perfectly. I hid my smile and thanked her for dinner. We put on a silly rom-com and enjoyed our drinks and meal.

After a while, I noticed her nodding off and suggested she go to bed. She agreed, stating the drinks might of gone to her head a bit and told me to get some rest. I will admit I watched her ass peak out of those tiny shorts with each stair she climbed.

Still wide awake, I decided to clean up the dinner and our mess because she was in no condition to do it. I kept looking at the clock. Unsure of when my brother would be home but the time kept passing.

Finally finished with the clean up, I snuggled back up on the couch to watch another movie and see if my brother showed. The movie was nearing the middle and I felt myself dozing off.

I startled awake, unsure of what woke me. I looked around the room and sitting on the coffee table was my big brother. He moved a strand of hair from my face and looked into my eyes.

"You look like shit, little sister." He looked down on me in disappointment and told me we'd talk more in the morning. He leaned down and kissed my forehead and told me to go to bed. Fearing any further words, I grabbed my stuff and headed to the guest bedroom.

I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. Instead of bothering with a bra, I decided to just head down and grab a quick cup of coffee and retreat back to my room before I could meet my brother's eyes.

I really wish I would of taken a moment to check to see where everyone was before I tried to be sneaky.

"Where do you think you're going, little miss?" Fuck, I knew that tone. I slowly turned around and there at the table was my brother and two plates of breakfast. "Join me," he muttered. "It's going to get cold." I sat down at the table, trying not to meet his eyes. "Why, now? What finally brought you back to my door?" Shaking a little, I picked up a piece of bacon from my plate and nibbled on it. Buying myself a little time to come up with something that would take that look out of his eyes.

Thinking of no other route or words that would appease him, I knelt down next to him and rested my head on his lap. I finally found my nerve to look at him.

"I fucked up, big brother." I gave him my most pleading look and I saw his eyes soften slightly. I got off my knees and cleaned up our plates and the mess from breakfast. "Where's Kasey today," I asked quietly.

"She's off with her cousin for the night. I thought maybe we could have dinner out, if you're up for it. Wear a dress, little sister, and leave your ripped-up shit at home." I nodded my head and retreated as fast as possible.

Back in my room, I threw myself on the bed in pure frustration. I didn't know how long it would take for him to soften. Although, I couldn't blame him for his anger. I bailed out the first chance I got and never looked back. No note, no goodbye.

Noticing for the first time what I was wearing, I rolled my eyes and added getting a robe to my list of to dos for the week. Having no other way to expel my pent-up emotions, I decided to go for a run.

During my run, happier memories played through my mind and I found my resolve to stick this out and earn his forgiveness. I made my way towards what I would be calling home for the foreseeable future.

Walking through the quiet house, I grabbed a bottle of water and headed for my room. I still had a few hours before I had to be ready to go. Deciding the first thing in order was a shower. I stripped out of my sports bra and sweats and turned on the hot spray. I took extra time shaving my legs and trying to get off.

In frustration, I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. I wiped the water from my face and let out a hiss. "What are you doing in here, big brother?!" I tried to cover what I could. I caught his eyes wandering down my body. Goosebumps rose on my skin and I cleared my throat a little, "Big brother, did you need something?" That seemed to bring him back to himself.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes, I heard the water shut off and wanted to give you a heads up that the reservation is at 7:30. I need you to be ready to go at 6:45." With that, he turned and walked away. I heard his own shower turn on and went about my business.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

Drying my hair and taking extra care with my make up, I chose a semi-modest, light blue dress that set off my skin perfectly. Taking one last look in the mirror and trying a fake smile, I knew he'd see through it but I was as ready to go as ever. I slipped my wedges on and made my way down the stairs.

I met my brother at the bottom of the stairs and he led us out to his truck. He opened my door and I shimmed my dress up slightly and climbed in, feeling his eyes on my ass. I knew he was softening, at least some.

When he got in, I turned on some new band I had been listening to. That was always one of the great things about my brother. We never fought over music or movies.

He seemed to relax as the next song began to play. I put my hand palm up on the console to test his patience. He glared at my hand but took it in his. He gave my hand a light squeeze and I relaxed a little.

We arrived at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant. He noticed my confusion. "I've been coming here for years; trust me a little, little sister."

My heart sped up slightly, he really was softening. He stood behind me, waiting for someone to seat us. My brother went to check in for our reservation and before long, we were seated in a private section. I couldn't hold back my curiosity any longer.

"Where are we?"

He looked up from the list of drinks. "I found this hole in the wall a number of years ago, the food is good and I come here in my free time."

I scanned the room and noticed only one other couple on the opposite side of the room.

I opened my menu and realized it was Chinese food, no wonder. He always knew me best. I let him order the drinks and food and once we were settled in at the table, he looked at me. "Tell me your latest tale?" I felt my face heat, not daring to speak I took a sip of my drink and felt it warm my belly.

We spent the next hour going over my story and enjoying our meal. Things were feeling a little more normal the more we ate. I watched him flag down the waiter and ordered me another drink. He finished his meal while I finished my drink and feeling some hope that I was on the way to earning his forgiveness.

With the drinks flowing through my body and feeling slightly warm, we left the restaurant and I stumbled a little getting into the truck.

"Having trouble, little sister?" He smirked at me.

I blushed. "No, it's the shoes."

He lifted me up into the truck and turned on some new music of his own and I laid back and enjoyed my buzz and the music until we got back to the dark house. "Oh, I forgot to mention Kasey is gone for the weekend with her cousin. Not just for the night. I thought maybe we could watch a movie to finish out our night. But first, follow me."

"Okay." He took me into his office and shut the door. "Look, little sister, you know you're welcome here but you will take my punishment and follow my rules while you're under my roof."

I gulped. Looking at him and seeing the anger on his face, I chose to say nothing and stand there.

He poured a couple of drinks, took a sip of his own as he handed me mine. "You might need this."

Instead of a sip I took a gulp, coughing a little.

"Go slower, or you'll be drunk before the movie is over."

I nodded to him, avoiding his eyes.

He went and sat on the couch in his office. "Remove your dress and come place your ass over my lap."

I took another sip of my drink for courage and let the straps fall down my shoulders. Sliding the dress from my body, I stood naked in front of my brother in hesitation.

"Follow the rest of the order." He leaned back with his arms across the back of the couch, waiting. I couldn't even see a bludge, damn I was in for something. I went and draped myself across the couch and my brother's lap.

"At least, you mostly remember how to listen." Smack.

I caught the sound of pain before it slipped out.

"That was for leaving."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Smack. My inner thigh stung. "That was for no calls or updates on your whereabouts."

He didn't rub the sting out, just left me to feel it. He ran his fingers down my slit, finding the wetness he was searching for. "How many men have been in what's mine?" Smack.

Biting back the pain, I didn't answer. I felt his finger enter me and draw back out. Rubbing my wetness around my ass, he asked, "What about here, little sister? How many?" He removed his hand.

Smack. Straight to my pussy.

I couldn't help the sob that escaped. I didn't answer any of his questions and held my tears at bay.

"Go put on a t-shirt, little sister, and meet me for the movie."

I retreated to my room to recover from the strikes and get a little air from the drinks. I quickly grabbed one of his old shirts I usually wear to bed and came back down. Each movement brought a wince of pain. I didn't complain, though; I deserved it. He smiled when he saw me this time, lifted the blanket on one side and invited me to join him.

Slowly, I sat and adjusted to avoid the pain my body was in. He threw on some stupid car chase action movie and we enjoyed popcorn, candy and finally to some normal bullshitting about the movie.

At one point, he leaned over and asked me how I felt. I told him that I still hurt. He cupped my cheek to look me in the eyes and smiled.

"Good, I want you to feel it." Passing me some premixed cocktail, we started the next movie. It was just as dumb as the first but I was getting tired so I snuggled deeper into my side of the couch, unknowingly starting to doze off. I felt something burn and then cool.

"Shhh... it's just me, little sister. Soothing your pain." I felt his hands tenderly rub something into the skin he marked up.

By the time he was done I was hot, horny and needed a cigarette.

I got off the couch. Realizing I never did buy that robe, I grabbed a blanket and made my way out back. Taking a drag and staring up at the stars, my head felt foggy from the last two days.

Damn, had it really only been two days? The pain in my body was easing and I could feel myself getting tired again. Vowing I'd clean up the mess tomorrow, I went up to my room and fell asleep without bothering to change out of my t-shirt.

Published 
Written by Bri947
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments