Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Gets A Visit From Janet And Ruth

"This is about a visit of two of mom's friends and the sexy afternoon that we had."

47
8 Comments 8
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I was at home with mom as she was getting ready for a visit from a couple of friends of hers.

I asked mom, “Are they coming over for sex or just a visit.”

She replied, “Janet and Ruth are coming over for the afternoon and there might be some sex but, they sounded like they just wanted to be just them.”

I asked mom, “Do you want me to stay in my room with the door closed or can I at least watch you women?”

Mom looked at me and said, “Please stay in your room at first, and then we will see what happens.”

I replied, “Okay.”

Mom’s friends got to the house and were sitting in the living room and talking. Since my room is close to the living room. I was listening to the women talking and they were talking about sex.

I heard them go into mom’s bedroom and thought that they were going to have sex together.

I was sitting on the bed when I heard the three of them coming out of mom’s room. I looked up just in time to see all three naked women going into the bathroom. Their bare asses looked so hot and sexy.

From what I could see Ruth had breasts that were a little bit larger than mom’s breasts and Janet’s were just a little bit smaller. Still, they were still very sexy looking. As they went into the bathroom, they left the door open a little, as if they were inviting me to watch what they were doing.

I could see them hugging and kissing each other’s bare breasts. But I never heard any bath water running and began to wonder what they were doing in there. I then noticed it was just Janet and Ruth fondling each other’s breasts. They were also sucking each other’s nipples.

I noticed that they had sat on the edge of the tub as they were drinking water and wine. I had also been drinking water and had to go and pee. Mom never minded when she and her friends were in the bath if I went in to take a pee.

When they saw my cock, they would ask me if I wanted to join them. So, I walked into the bathroom through the partially open door. That is when I noticed my mom in the bathtub with Janet and Ruth spraying her with warm streams of golden yellow pee.

They looked surprised and asked me, “Are you coming in to join us peeing on your mom?”

I looked and said, “I didn’t know what you were doing. I thought you were going to be taking a bath.”

As I looked in the tub, I could see Ruth’s stream hitting mom’s bare pussy and her clit. Mom was also reaching under Janet and her stream was hitting mom’s ample breasts.

I said, “I was going to pee but would love to join you ladies, as this looks exciting.”

Janet said, “Well then drop your pants and let us see your nice cock and pee on your mom.”

With that, I slid my sweatpants down and my semi-hard cock was in full view. Janet reached up and grabbed my cock and pointed it right at mom’s breasts. As I started to pee, she moved it around a little bit.

By now mom had been drenched in urine and her whole body had pee on it. Ruth told mom to relax and that she would rinse her off and then give her a bath. Janet still holding my cock looked at me.

She then said, “I want to get to know your son better in the shower.”

With that, she pulled me by my cock into the shower that was beside the bathtub. It was then that I noticed that Janet had a cock as big as mine. I reached down to stroke it and make it even harder.

As we got into the shower Janet went to her knees and began to suck on my cock and started to get me hard. I looked over only to see my mom and Ruth passionately embraced and fondling each other’s breasts and nipples.

Janet stood up and bent over and said, “I want your hard cock in my ass right now.”

As she was fingering her ass. I put the tip of my hard cock up to her sexy rosebud and she pushed back as I was starting to slide into her. I took it slowly as I entered her ass.

Once I was deep into her ass, she reached back and started to fondle my balls and play with her clit and rub her pussy. I looked towards the tub, where mom and Ruth were holding each other and watching me fucking Janet.

The smile on their faces told me that they were really enjoying themselves. As I was slowly fucking Janet, I could see her breasts swaying very seductively with each of my thrusts into her beautiful ass.

As I was watching mom and Ruth, I noticed that they were rubbing each other’s pussy and clit and with mom’s moans, I could tell she was close to having an orgasm. From Janet’s moans and the way that she was rubbing her pussy and her clit, I knew she was also close.

I was also getting close, and it was about that time I noticed both mom and Ruth started to have orgasms. Upon seeing that Janet started to have her orgasm which pushed me over the edge, and I shot several ropes of warm cum deep into her sexy ass.

We then cleaned each other up, as mom and Ruth were drying each other off with warm fluffy towels. Janet and I came out of the shower and were then dried off by Ruth and mom. They both dried our cocks off very gently and sensually.

Mom kissed Janet and whispered, “I want to have your hard cock in my wet pussy now. “

Ruth then wrapped her fingers around my semi-hard cock and pulled me close to give me a long and passionate kiss. Then all four of us went to mom’s bedroom to fuck.

As we got into the bedroom mom pushed Janet onto the bed and began to suck her semi-hard cock to make it hard again. I had Ruth get on her back and I immediately put my face between her legs and started sucking on her clit and licking her pussy.

Janet and Ruth started to kiss each other as we were going down on them.

Janet looked at mom and said, “I want to eat your pussy now and I want you to turn and put your pussy on my face.”

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

Mom then turned and straddled Janet’s face so that she could lick mom’s pussy and make her wet.

Ruth tells me that she wants to be on top as I am going down on her. So, we turn so she is on top of me. She was sucking my hard cock and balls as I was sucking on her clit.

Janet slides out from under mom and begins to fuck her doggy style. She is taking long slow strokes and with each stroke, I am watching mom’s breasts swaying as her nipples are rubbing the sheet and getting harder with each stroke.

Ruth has been watching and she turned and straddled my cock and started to ride me cowgirl. I just smiled and enjoyed watching her breasts bounce as she was riding my cock.

I kept watching mom and could see that she was getting close to cumming. Janet was also getting close by hearing her moaning. Ruth had started to grind her pussy on my cock and was also getting close.

I watched as mom’s body started to shake as her orgasm started and as she was having her orgasm Janet buried her cock deep inside mom. I watched as her balls tightened up and I could see cum starting to drip from mom’s pussy and down the inside of her leg.

It was also about that time that Ruth started to shake, and her pussy was squeezing my cock as she started to cum on my cock. I reached up and began to fondle and pinch her nipples.

They were surprised that I was the only one who had not cum yet.

I looked at Janet and said, “Please lay down on the bed and I want to have Ruth on top of you in the sixty-nine position.”

As she did that, Ruth was on her hands and knees. As she did, I got behind her and started to slide my cock into her pussy but, Janet took my cock and started to suck it and get me wet. She then guided me into Ruth’s waiting pussy.

As I started to fuck Ruth, mom was fondling her breasts as they were swaying to the thrusts of my cock into her pussy. Janet was busy licking Ruth’s pussy and licking my cock as it was going in and out of Ruth’s pussy.

It wasn’t long before I just buried my cock deep into her pussy and started shooting cum deep inside. As my cock swelled up and started shooting cum, then Ruth’s pussy clamped down on my cock and started to squeeze and milk the cum out of it.

We all went into the living room naked and began to drink some wine and just talk about sex and what they liked and did not like. I was surprised to find out that both Janet and Ruth both enjoyed peeing on other people and having them pee on them.

It was then that mom spoke up and said that she had enjoyed having all of us peeing on her.

Mom said, “I really enjoyed reaching up and holding Janet’s cock as she was peeing.”

I then said, “I would love to get into the tub and watch as the three of you pee on me.”

They all nodded their heads and said, “When we have to pee, we will let you know.”

We were all sitting, and the ladies were talking about how good it feels to have another woman going down on them and how good it feels when another woman kisses them.

After a couple of glasses of wine, Ruth said that it would be so hot to watch Janet fucking me in the ass. Both mom and Janet agreed.

I looked at mom, “I would also love to have Ruth watch as Janet and I double penetrate your pussy.”

Mom said, “First you need to get into the tub and plan on getting very wet.”

I then finished my glass of wine and got into the tub. As soon as I did, mom sat on the edge of the tub. I watched as she let loose with a warm stream of golden pee hitting my cock and balls.

Janet walked in and stood beside mom. Mom took her cock and as she peed mom directed the stream onto my chest and finished at my balls. As Janet finished Ruth came in and I felt her warm stream hitting my cock and my legs.

After Ruth finished peeing on me, she started to run water into the bathtub and all three women began to wash me from top to bottom. After I was cleaned, they helped me out of the tub and dried me off.

Took mom by the hand and walked her to the bedroom and then got onto the bed and had her get on top of me in the sixty-nine position. I started to go down on her and she then started to suck on my cock.

Janet got on the bed and put her cock up to mom’s mouth so she could suck us both and make us hard. As soon as we were hard mom first straddled my cock and slid me deep into her pussy.

She then laid down on top of me with her legs spread outside on my legs and I felt Janet rubbing her cock on my cock and at the opening of mom’s pussy.

I could feel Janet’s cock slide in on top of my cock and start sliding past my cock as we started to both fuck mom in her pussy. Mom was busy kissing me and Janet was kissing the back of her neck.

Because of the wine, we were both able to last longer and fuck mom longer. I could feel my cock start to swell and my balls started to tighten as I started to fill mom’s pussy and coat Janet’s cock with my cum.

Mom then started to have another orgasm and started to milk our cocks. I could feel Janet’s cock swell and start to shoot cum inside mom and all over my cock.

After mom’s orgasm, we slid out of her pussy, mom rolled onto her back and Ruth got between her legs and started to clean mom’s pussy.

Janet took my hand and we headed to the bathroom, got into the shower, and started showering. Janet turned toward me and grabbed our two cocks in her hand and started jerking us off. It did not take long for either of us to cum again.

Mom and Ruth then got into the shower and all four of us showered. We then dried each other off. Mom and I put on our warm fluffy robes as Janet and Ruth then dressed.

We then all kissed each other, and Janet and Ruth left.

We all agreed that we would have another afternoon together very soon.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments