Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon With JoAnne, Mom, And Me

"This is about one afternoon with mom and I and my girlfriend."

89
8 Comments 8
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Our story starts on a summer afternoon. Dad is out of town and my aunt is away on vacation with her daughter. JoAnne is on her way over to relax in our pool and do some skinny dipping with me.

JoAnne keeps a suit at my house just in case the need arises, and we get company when we are swimming.

I go looking for mom to let her know our plans for the afternoon. I find mom in the bathroom with the door partially open. I look in and see her naked and shaving her pussy and her sexy legs. She was getting ready for a date or a visitor.

I go to meet JoAnne at the door, and we go to my bedroom to change for the pool. Ok, so we can strip naked to go to the pool.

On the way to my room, I peek in and see mom now has on a pair of black thigh-high stockings, with a lace top. A black lace garter belt and a sheer black lace bra just barely covered her beautiful nipples.

Once in my room JoAnne and I got naked and slid on robes, to cover ourselves on the way to the pool. We do not bother to tie them since mom is the only person in the house. She has seen both of us naked more than once.

As we are getting ready to leave mom opens the door. She also has a robe on, that she had not tied, and a pair of high heels.

Mom asks, “What are you two up to?”

I reply, “We are going to relax in the pool. Why?”

Her reply was, “I was planning on having a friend come over.”

I smiled and said, “No problem we will stay outside. You can have private time with your friend.”

“Ok,” was her reply.

After about an hour I went into the house to get us something to drink. While in the kitchen, I heard moaning from the living room and looked about the corner. There was Mom with her legs spread wide. A man I did not know, was sucking her hard nipples and fucking her.

As I was watching he buried his cock deep inside mom’s pussy and held it there as he was filling her up with his cum. It was a turn-on to watch his balls tighten as he unloaded into her.

I was going back to the kitchen when he noticed me watching. He called me back into the living room.

He looked at me and said, “Do you like watching a real man fuck your mom and fill her pussy with his cum?”

I looked at him and his cock as it was going limp. I told him, “I have seen better men fucking her.”

He glared at me and said, “Get over here boy, and suck this cock clean. I then want to watch you eat the cum from your mom’s pussy.”

I knelt beside the couch, between my mom’s legs, and started to go down on her. I started to kiss and lick her outer lips. I also sucked and licked her clit. Mom also loves having her clit kissed.

As I was using my tongue to lick his cum out of her pussy, I looked up to see him shoving his cock into mom’s mouth so he could get harder. He started to fuck her mouth slowly and then he came quickly.

After he ejaculated into mom’s mouth, he stood up and put his clothes on. He then started out the door, turned, looked at Mom, and said, “You are a good fuck, next time I want your son to get me hard and then clean my cock when I am done.”

He then left and mom just looked at me apologetically.

I looked at her and said, “Don’t worry, I still love you.”

JoAnne walked into the living room, she was naked, and asked, “What did I miss anything?”

Mom and I looked at each other and said, “You did not miss anything important.”

JoAnne then sat next to mom and started to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. Mom reached up and began to do the same to JoAnne’s breasts.

I just watched the two sexy women touching and fondling each other. As I was watching them, I was stroking my hard cock and rubbing the pre-cum all over the tip.

JoAnne looked at me and said, “Do your mom first, I want her tongue in my pussy.”

I pulled mom’s legs up and slid my cock effortlessly into her already wet pussy. As JoAnne turned and squatted over mom’s face. I loved watching mom sucking on JoAnne’s clit and licking her pussy.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

After what seemed like a few minutes, mom had a couple of orgasms back-to-back. I had not cum yet and was hoping to cum in JoAnne.

JoAnne turned and said, “I want to eat your mom out and you can fuck me doggy style.”

So, JoAnne got on top of mom so that they were 69ing and went down on mom’s clit and pussy to return the favor to mom for eating her out. I got behind JoAnne with mom guiding my cock into JoAnne’s wet and waiting pussy.

Mom continued to lick her clit as I was going in and out of JoAnne. I could feel JoAnne was close. When she started to have her orgasm, she clamped down on my cock causing me to fill up pussy up with my hot cum.

As I pulled out of JoAnne, Mom was busy licking the both of us clean. We went to my room and mom went to her room to rest until suppertime. The rest of the evening was just JoAnne and me in bed.

One week later, I knew mom was in the tub with someone. I found out accidentally as I was going in to use the bathroom and found the same guy in the tub, fondling mom’s breasts.

He looked at me and said, “Hey boy, did you come in to suck me hard so I can fuck your mom like a real man would? Then let me stand so you can get to work.”

My reply was, “Don’t bother getting up.”

I took and dropped my zipper and peed on his face and chest. He had a shocked look on his face and mom had a noticeably big smile on her face.

Mom stood up and looked at him and told him, “Get out and never come back here again. I will find me a real man to have sex with.”

With that, she got out of the tub and walked out naked to her room.

I heard him get out of the tub and put on his clothes. He then slammed the door as he left.

I went to see how mom was doing, she was just laying across the bed, face down. She looked at me as I walked into the room and smiled. I sat beside her and began to gently rub her back.

I asked her, “Do you feel like company this afternoon?”

She looked at me and replied, “Not really, just lay here beside me and hold me.”

Since she was already naked, I stripped off my clothes and got in bed beside her, and held her. She fell asleep with her hand resting on my cock.

I awoke about three hours later; mom was slowly stroking my hard cock. She then began to suck and lick my shaft. I pulled her on top of me and started to lick and suck on her excited clit.

I could feel mom was getting close but, I could feel that someone else had joined us in bed. I looked up to see my dad was naked and had his hard cock just inches from my face, as I was licking mom. Instinctively I reached for dad’s hard cock and took him in my mouth and started to suck on him.

Once dad was hard, I guided his cock into mom’s already sopping wet pussy, which he slid into with no problem. He then started to fuck her slowly as I was licking both her clit and his shaft as it went in and out of mom.

I also reached up and was fondling both mom’s breasts and pinching her nipples. They were swaying against my belly as dad thrust into her pussy. I could hear and feel mom having a couple of orgasms as dad was fucking her.

Just before dad emptied his load into her, mom was able to bring me to shoot cum both into her mouth and she also directed some of it onto her breasts. As I was cumming, I watched as dad’s balls tightened and he unloaded into mom’s pussy after burying his cock deep inside her.

Dad stayed buried deep into Mom until he started to become limp. I licked his shaft as he pulled out. When the tip started to pull out, mom turned quickly and began to suck on dad’s cock and clean him up.

Dad then suggested that I go to bed. He also said, “Why not have JoAnne come over tomorrow and we can swim and have some sexy by the pool.”

With that, I went to my room and got some rest.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments