Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom and Friend Bathing

"Mom and friend have first time anal sex"

80
6 Comments 6
24.2k Views 24.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It has been several weeks since I have bathed with my mom and Aunt Julie.

Sometimes, when dad is away on business, we’ve paired off — mom and me, mom and Julie, or me and my aunt — but, whatever the mix, it’s invariably led to having sex.

One evening, as I was thinking about our bathing fun, mom’s friend, Jean, came to visit and, after a few moments, they went to mom’s bedroom and closed the door.

I was in my room when I heard mom’s door open, and she and Jean were talking as they came down the hall and past my open door. I saw that they were almost naked as they went into the bathroom.

I could hear water running into the bathtub when mom walked into my room and announced that she and Jean were going to be bathing each other. “If you want to join us,” she said with a twinkle in her eyes, “come along in a little bit."
What an invitation!

I somehow managed to wait for about fifteen minutes, undressed and entered the bathroom where I found mom and Jean kissing passionately while fondling each other’s tits and nipples.

I do not think they’d seen me when Mom stood and bent over to pick up the soap — and Jean immediately leaned in to lick mom’s pussy and ass. Watching them was massively arousing and when mom told Jean to stand and began washing her breasts, I got a great surprise: Jean had a big hard cock.

I took a deep breath and, as mom soaped Jean’s breasts, I said, “Hello, you two,” and got into the tub behind mom. I started washing her breasts and, naturally, my cock was hard and kept poking her butt.

We both washed Jean’s legs — one each — and mom took her time bathing that big cock, that was shaved smooth. I am sure she more stroked it than washed it! Anyway, after rinsing Jean's cock, mom sucked on it for a while, and I was amazed that she took it all into her mouth.

They then turned to bathe me, paying special attention to my hard cock, and when we dried each other, I got to fondle Jean’s cock and his balls. Jean also fondled my erection and balls. Preparing to leave the bathroom, Jean pulled mom close and slipped his cock between her sexy legs. The promise of things to come.

In the bedroom, mom lay on her back and Jean went down on her, eagerly licking her pussy and sucking her engorged clit. I was so horny watching them, especially when mom slid under Jean to suck his cock while still having her wet pussy licked.

It was not long before Jean turned mom over and began fucking her. My erection was throbbing, and I could not just stand by watching — I sucked on mom's firm nipples and, not surprisingly, she came very quickly from our attentions.

Mom patted the bed at her side and told me to lie there. Within seconds, she had straddled me and taken my rampant cock into her wet pussy. "I ‘ve always wanted two cocks inside me at the same time,” she said, and I noticed that Jean was busily spreading lube onto mom's ass.

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

Jean probed her with his big cock and, when he eventually entered mom’s ass, it was an odd sensation for me, feeling him sliding over my cock inside mom's pussy. We slowly fucked mom — she was panting and kissing me passionately — until she erupted into a noisy, shaking and quivering whole-body orgasm.

We all lay motionless, both cocks still in my mom when she finally recovered her breath and asked me, "Have you ever thought of trying anal sex?"
“It’s crossed my mind," I admitted then asked, “So, how does it feel to have a cock in your ass?”

Jean got off mom and told me, “Get face down on the bed beside your mom and you’ll find out.”

I obeyed and mom sat up to spread lube on Jean’s cock and my ass. She also worked fingers into my hole before spreading my cheeks wide. “He’s ready,” she said, urging me to raise my ass, and I felt pressure back there as Jean’s cock started to open me up.

I held my breath, waiting for the penetration when mom reached under me and stroked my cock. I was erect by the time Jean eased his cock into my back passage.
I was surprised how good it felt and when Jean began to fuck in and out, slowly at first but getting quicker, mom stroked my cock faster, matching the pace of Jean’s thrusts.

As I was enjoying all this, I got another surprise: my naked Aunt Julie came into the room and clambered onto the bed, offering her pussy up to my face. I greedily licked her — and Jean unloaded into my ass. In turn, I shot loads all over my mom’s hand and onto the sheets. Jean withdrew and I felt his cum dribble down over my balls before I collapsed onto the bed.

But remarkably, Jean was not finished. Still erect, he started fucking my aunt doggy style and I watched mom slide under them and rub Julie’s clit while she was being fucked. After a few minutes, they switched positions so that Jean was fucking my mom doggy fashion.

It wasn’t long before Jean filled my mom, and this seemed to trigger her and Aunt Julie to also climax.

Minutes later, my aunt grasped my hand, and we went to my room where we fucked and also heard Jean and mom fucking wildly.

As we finally rested, my aunt asked, “Was that your first time being fucked in the ass?”
I nodded.

“And what did you think?”

“It was an odd feeling,” I said, “but I think I’d like to try it again sometime.”

“Hmm… would you let me use a strap-on to fuck your ass?”

I thought about that for a few moments before saying it could be a possibility. I also hoped that Jean would be visiting us again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments