Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mina and Suzy - Chapter Three

"The Solicitor"

25
7 Comments 7
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"The story so far: After a chance meeting and a night of passion, Mina and Suzy discover they are sisters in real life. Mina contacts the solicitor who administers her trust fund set up by the girls' mother, and they arrange to see her the next day and try and get to the truth."

The documents that Mina had assembled to justify their claim that they were both daughters of the same woman filled a huge cabin bag.

On the train to London, Mina tried to reassure me that everything would be okay. The solicitor who looked after Mina's money was called Ms Rachel Harper. 

Mina said that Ms Harper was superior and patronising towards her, but the money stuff seemed to work okay.

I felt reassured; the train carriage was practically empty. We held hands, cuddled a bit, and even cautiously touched each other.

Soon, our bodies began to respond, and with flushed cheeks, we kissed and kissed. The feelings grew stronger, our cunts grew wetter, and we knew we would always be lovers.

It seemed strange that two young women should be committing a crime by kissing, touching, and loving full-on physical sex together.

But the law was clear. We had checked. A full seven years in prison was the minimum penalty.

The train arrived, and we negotiated the busy streets to Ms Harper's office. Walking hand in hand down wide streets, we were both anxious about how the meeting would go but confident that our love would conquer everything.

A press of a buzzer, a click of the door, and we were in.

Ms Harper was in her mid-thirties, immaculately dressed, her office opulent, her manner imperious.

Once the niceties were over, Mina presented her case while I could do little more than observe. The solicitor glanced at me often, and that made me feel uncomfortable.

It was a weird feeling to learn that my mother was still alive. My father had died after accumulating a fortune, and everything was being administered by Ms Rachel Harper.

As my lover explained that she felt I should share equally in the inheritance, I felt a sexual tension in the air. At one point, while Ms Harper was reading Mina's document, she absentmindedly put her hand through the opening of her white silk blouse and touched herself.

It was over in a moment, but Ms Harper knew I saw, and she looked directly at me for a moment, and my body responded.

The business was concluded. Mina smiled and took my hand, and I stood up and hugged her. Again, this display of affection did not go unnoticed by Ms Harper.

As Mina gathered our documents and put them back in the trolly bag, the solicitor stood up and shook our hands. She kept hold of Mina's hand as she invited us to stay at her house in the country the following weekend, to discuss everything.

With that, once outside in the street, we hugged and kissed and went our separate ways.

Friday came at last. I left work, rushed home, ran around in the shower, and "freshened up." Mina loves me to be smooth and hairless, and I am always delighted to oblige.

It must be our genes! I love how we are relatively similar in body shape. Slim, leggy, pert and firm.

Car horn in the street. Me still naked. A pillar box red sports car, open top. And Mina. Ummm... summer dress, sandals with a fair bit of heel. That was it. All the elegant stuff was in my bag. 

Down the stairs and into the street, and we were off. I don't want to discuss the Friday night traffic leaving the metropolis. 

Let's cut to us, zipping along country lanes with the warm wind in our hair. Mina drove confidently and fast. She seemed so relaxed and happy, and I was so pleased for her.

Once we were on the open road, I sat cross-legged, facing Mina and lifted up the hem of my dress so my lover could see how happy I was.

Mina drove fast and well. I didn't want to distract her as I opened myself and licked my middle two fingers. As they slid inside, I used my thumb to pleasure my clitoris.

We were way out in the country now. Suddenly, Mina swung the car into a farm gateway, turned off the engine, and wriggled around so she could lick me. One of Mina's endearing qualities is her spontaneity. 

I shrieked so loudly that a flock of birds suddenly took off from the tree above us.

A few miles down the road, the GPS said that we had reached our destination, but all we could see was a massive pair of gates and a high wall.

"Surely not," said Mina. But it was true. We had reached the home of Ms Rachel Harper.

The gates opened, and we drove up to the house.

"She lives in a fucking castle!" I said.

Then an immaculately dressed Ms Harper was at the door, and a beautiful Doberman sat on its haunches at her feet.

We were both a little unsure, but Ms Harper quickly reassured us.

"This is King. Please don't be afraid; he is extremely well trained and is my constant companion.

 We were ushered inside a large intimidating hallway.

Let's move quickly through the details. We were shown to our adjoining rooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom.

We showered, changed into our finery, went down the vast staircase, and joined Ms Harper in an enormous library.

Ms Harper was charming and warm towards us both, so I began feeling guilty about my former misgivings. Once each of us was holding a glass brimming with champagne, Ms Harper proposed a toast to our re-united family, and the evening had begun.

Mina and I were having so much fun. The wine was flowing, and Ms Harper was making us laugh and laugh.

I kissed Mina as I was about to enter my bedroom, but she followed me in and kissed me passionately. We tried to undress each other without breaking our kiss, and then we both collapsed on the bed.

"Suzy, I want to rim you until you cum!"

"But Mina, I want to rim you too..."

"Get in that bathroom right now, Miss Brooks," Mina said.

"Why certainly, Miss Brooks," I replied.

Once under the shower, we carefully prepared our nether regions. We both like our bottoms to be squeaky clean, and once we had soaped each other, we slid our middle two fingers into each other's anuses and started to stretch them wider.

We were both a little bit drunk and very, very horny.

Once we were all dry and anointed, it was Mina who knelt on all fours first. I wasted no time and was soon licking round and round her hot, tight opening. As Mina fingered her cunt I pushed my tongue deep into her rectum. I have sometimes made her cum this way. She tasted heavenly. 

I used a finger to widen her anal ring so that I could lick the hot red rim. Now Mina was shrieking and thrashing wildly. 

"Do it, Suzy... fucking make me cum, you slut!"

just_mistress4us
Online Now!
Lush Cams
just_mistress4us

I gripped her hips as well as I could, but Mina was bucking and twisting like a wild animal.

When her climax came, Mina growled like a tigress and fell onto the bed.

Then it was my turn. No licking, no caresses, just hard slaps across my breasts. Again and again. The pain was building as Mina began to push her hand into my vagina. I was in tears now, and it was my turn to scream in orgasm as my cunt muscles gripped Mina's wrist.

We were both utterly spent, fell back among the tangled sheets, and were lost until morning.

Feeling a little hungover but happy that we would finally get the inheritance issue sorted, we walked down the stairs arm in arm.

Ms Harper met us at the bottom of the stairs. She was dressed to kill in a black silk business suit, jacket, short skirt, the sheerest black stockings and high-heeled black leather shoes.

"Please come into my office; there's fresh coffee and croissants." She said.

Mina and I sat side by side at a large ornate desk. The walls were hung with certificates and awards.

"I trust you both slept well?" Asked Ms Harper crisply.

"We went straight to sleep," I said.

(I could practically HEAR Mina smirking in the chair beside me.)

Ms Harper sighed. 

"The evidence suggests otherwise, Suzy." 

Ms Harper swung her computer monitor around, and, with one decisive tap of the keyboard, the screen lit up, and an image appeared of two naked girls playing in the shower.

We could hear the sound of the water, and at first, I thought that the strange Ms Harper was showing us a porn video.

Mina shrieked. 

"What the FUCK is this?" She demanded. 

Ms Harper smiled calmly.

"That, Mina Brooks, is incest!"

Hidden cameras and microphones did not miss a single detail. Everything had been faithfully recorded.

The video continued while Ms Harper stared at us.

Then, shutting off the video, Ms Harper placed the tips of her fingers together and spoke slowly and deliberately.

"So, Mina, Suzy, you have stumbled on the truth. Yes, you are indeed sisters, blood relatives... born of the same mother. Therefore, you are guilty of the crime of incest. Which carries a minimum term of seven years imprisonment."

"Not only that," Ms Harper continued, "It breaks the terms of your trust fund arrangements."

"So, Mina Brooks, you are both a criminal and financially ruined. Your house will be repossessed, and how long do you think your pretty looks will survive in a women's prison?"

I burst into tears. This was all my fault. I had made all this happen by falling in love with this beautiful young woman. 

Mina's face was ashen. I reached out for her hand. It was trembling.

A long silence. 

"Why are you doing this to us?" Mina managed to say.

"You are about to find out, Mina," Ms Harper said with a cruel sneer.

We both sat forward. 

"Please, Ms Harper, I'll do anything... it's not fair on Mina." I said.

Ms Harper smiled. "Oh yes, Suzy... you will do many things for me. But first, let's deal with the legalities."

Ms Harper pushed some printed pages towards us. 

"So there's no misunderstanding, let me read this to you." and Ms Harper read the printed text.

"I, Mina Brooks and I, Suzanne Brooks, Do agree we are the wholly-owned possession of Ms Rachel Harper. Our minds and bodies are her exclusive property to use as she sees fit for sexual purposes, for herself and others of her choosing. We sign this document Freely and Willingly."

"Sign this, ladies, and all your problems go away." 

"Will Suzy be allowed to share in the inheritance?" Mina asked.

"Of course, Mina, but remember there is a price to be paid."

Ms Harper stood up, magnificent in her black silk business suit. She rang a bell on her desk, and a woman entered the room, 

"Ah, Ms Jones, would you be kind enough to witness the signing of this document."

She held the pen forward to us.

"Sign!" She said.

And we both signed. My heart was pounding. I thought I was going to faint. 

"Good girls... thank you, Ms Jones, you may go," said Ms Harper as she stroked her dog's neck.

She then sat down in her luxurious leather chair and, turning to Mina, said, "Get undressed, Mina Brooks. I have waited a long time for this moment, you Slut."

We both knew we were now powerless to resist this woman. 

All I could do was watch. I did not dare move a muscle. I watched as Mina took off all her clothes. My sister and lover knelt on the floor before this woman who now controlled us.

My tears fell. Mina was being sexually humiliated in front of my eyes.

Ms Harper was unrelenting in her demands. I watched in agony as Mina was forced to lick the solicitor's high-heeled shoes and silken-clad legs She hitched up her short skirt. Mina yelped as Ms Harper grasped a fistful of her beautiful blonde hair and pulled my sister's face down between her thighs.

"Lick me, you fucking cunt!" she screamed.

Mina's sweet vulva and soft labia were penetrated ruthlessly by the pointed toes of Ms Harper's shoes as her face was pulled agonisingly into the older woman's cunt.

I watched as my darling Mina was made to grasp both Ms Harper's shoes and force the heels into her anus.

"Fuck yourself, you whore!" she shouted as she stood over Mina, releasing a stream of piss into her face.

I watched as Mina was drenched with this sadist's piss.

I could take no more.

"Ms Harper…please. Take me. Use ME instead… Mina has had enough."

But Ms Harper merely laughed. "Now, Mina. Get down on your hands and knees and lap up my piss with your tongue, you dirty filthy cunt"

Ms Harper looked into my eyes. The dog growled. "Oh, Suzy, you piece of sex meat …your chance will come soon."

"Let me explain.", she continued. "Next weekend, you will meet your mother, and then the two of you will find out what's in store for you."

Ms Harper stood up and moved closer.

"You two will soon discover what incest is REALLY all about."

"Make sure you are available, Suzy. I will email Mina with the details. And when Mina has finished cleaning my floor, you may go."

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments